What is the most racist country in the world??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

What is the most racist country in the world??

Unread post by dont_fear » March 20th, 2007, 2:28 pm

Does anyone has any idea what is the most racist country in the world? or the less racist on?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 20th, 2007, 2:41 pm

Ok even though i have a hard time labelling one country as the most racist ill play the game. Id say Russia.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 20th, 2007, 3:43 pm

I would say Nigeria

trent

Unread post by trent » March 20th, 2007, 3:55 pm

i'll say america.were the only country that worries about color.other countries are based on culture.for an example:you go to cuba,you have a white man and a black man,they both speak spanish eat the same foods listen to the same music.they call each other cubans or cubano brother cause the share the same culture.here,we don't call each other americans. it's either black,white,or brown.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » March 20th, 2007, 4:09 pm

trent wrote:were the only country that worries about color
Your an idiot.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 20th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Antartica. You don't see anyone there but penguins. If you're not a penguin, you're not welcome!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2007, 9:26 pm

Russia and China

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 5:48 am

America
South Africa
Austrailia
Sweden
Russia
Japan

-i dont know where you got nigeria from

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 6:15 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Antartica. You don't see anyone there but penguins. If you're not a penguin, you're not welcome!
how about we release some polar bears around them see what they think

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 21st, 2007, 6:39 am

Russia is the most racist country on earth the aryan nazi skinheaded supremicist is the home of the white power reigme.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » March 21st, 2007, 7:21 am

Russia

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 21st, 2007, 7:55 am

johnnnny wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Antartica. You don't see anyone there but penguins. If you're not a penguin, you're not welcome!
how about we release some polar bears around them see what they think
Chances are the bears would starve. Penguins can swim much better and further then your average polar bear. The weather gets pretty nasty too, much worse then up north here where polar bears actually live. Just another example of those penguins holding back other species. Sons a bitches.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2007, 8:59 am

Does any of the people here have real experience of those countries that you're listing?

Or is all of your "knowledge" based on TV and hearsay?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 21st, 2007, 9:09 am

punamusta wrote:Does any of the people here have real experience of those countries that you're listing?

Or is all of your "knowledge" based on TV and hearsay?
I don't like your tone, I now nominate Finland as the most racist country in the world based solely on punamusta's comments in this thread.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2007, 9:16 am

Hahahah!

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 9:20 am

-russia cause of the skin head riots
-south africa cause of aphrathid (cant remember spelling)
-america cause well we know
-pretty much every european country because muslims are pushing out the whites from the cities, and the whites dont like that
-nigeria thats a HUGE mabye, and i dont deal with mabyes so nigeria isnt racist mabye they are but i got no evidence of that
-Austrailia has a HUGE problem with muslims in there country and they are were america was 80-90 years ago
-chechnya hate russians
-and the soumi's are just retarded

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 21st, 2007, 9:30 am

I thought the whites run the european country not them damn muslims.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2007, 9:32 am

johnnnny wrote: -and the soumi's are just retarded
Ment to say suomi? ;)

Yea, too much alcohol and fighting (punches to the head) makes people dumb, haha.

I honestly don't know which country is the most racist (as there is so much different kind of racism), and don't really even care, but South Africa's situation is bad, that much I know. They still have a lot of those people running free that were responsible of Apartheid. F*cking disgrace.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2007, 9:37 am

Hell wrote:I thought the whites run the european country not them damn muslims.
The whole problem with muslims in Europe is more of a myth than anything.

But partly true, white people do run Europe. But rich, neo-liberal, white people. They run the EU and everything within. Things are rapidly getting worse for regular working people and unemployees, no matter if they're white or not.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 21st, 2007, 9:40 am

^ Iight ya'll sure the some parts in the pacific island's are racist or what let me know something?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 21st, 2007, 11:07 am

johnnnny wrote:-russia cause of the skin head riots
-south africa cause of aphrathid (cant remember spelling)
-america cause well we know
-pretty much every european country because muslims are pushing out the whites from the cities, and the whites dont like that
-nigeria thats a HUGE mabye, and i dont deal with mabyes so nigeria isnt racist mabye they are but i got no evidence of that
-Austrailia has a HUGE problem with muslims in there country and they are were america was 80-90 years ago
-chechnya hate russians
-and the soumi's are just retarded
I think the term skinhead is being thrown around a little too loosely. Not all skinheads are racists.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 21st, 2007, 11:08 am

punamusta wrote:
johnnnny wrote: -and the soumi's are just retarded
Ment to say suomi? ;)

Yea, too much alcohol and fighting (punches to the head) makes people dumb, haha.

I honestly don't know which country is the most racist (as there is so much different kind of racism), and don't really even care, but South Africa's situation is bad, that much I know. They still have a lot of those people running free that were responsible of Apartheid. F*cking disgrace.
Suomi has a good hockey team, Kurri use to play for them did he not?

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 11:17 am

Damm nobody says Germany and Sentenza knows Germany is racist ass f*ck.Come on now.In East-Germany in 2005 or something 90.000 racist attacks.Russia,there have been allot of killings these days against foreigners.South-Africa and offcourse America.Other European country's i wouldn't label them racist.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:33 am

johnnnny wrote: -pretty much every european country because muslims are pushing out the whites from the cities, and the whites dont like that
I still dont know where you get that from, but here, in Berlin, it is not true. Not even close.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:38 am

There were estimations that half of the Skinheads of the world live in Russia. Russia has a pretty hard racist everyday routine, worse then the US.
I dont want to speak about all Russians though.

[/quote]
[/quote]

In Nigeria its a mix of ethnic and religious problems. Tribes vs. other tribes (Ibo vs. Haussa etc.) Christians against Muslims etc.

[/quote]
-Austrailia has a HUGE problem with muslims in there country and they are were america was 80-90 years ago[/quote]

Australia is the only country in the western world that has been declared to have a racist agenda by the UN and the Aussies are to quick to say its the foreigners fault. I wont deny that there might be problems though.

[/quote]
-chechnya hate russians[/quote]

And vice versa.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:41 am

Odog wrote:Damm nobody says Germany and Sentenza knows Germany is racist ass f*ck.Come on now.In East-Germany in 2005 or something 90.000 racist attacks.Russia,there have been allot of killings these days against foreigners.South-Africa and offcourse America.Other European country's i wouldn't label them racist.
Depends on where you go. Believe me Germany is not as bad as its reputation. People still live of the imagination of the Nazi times, which are loooong over and things have chaned a lot. Believe it or not. Some people from other countires who came here where even disappointed, that its nothing like they imagined or know from old movies.
East Germany is fucked up though, yea you are right.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 11:46 am

Yeah what the Australians did to the Aboriginis.Damm that was some faul shit.And to this day they are not treated right.But it seems that other cultures are not treated that way,for example the Polynesians.Like Samoans.And when they had that race riot at the beach.Allot of Samoans helped them,the white Aussies.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:50 am

Goddamn, got to quote it again...No one can read that shit otherwise.

There were estimations that half of the Skinheads of the world live in Russia. Russia has a pretty hard racist everyday routine, worse then the US.
I dont want to speak about all Russians though.
johnnnny wrote: -nigeria thats a HUGE mabye, and i dont deal with mabyes so nigeria isnt racist mabye they are but i got no evidence of that
In Nigeria its a mix of ethnic and religious problems. Tribes vs. other tribes (Ibo vs. Haussa etc.) Christians against Muslims etc.
johnnnny wrote: -Austrailia has a HUGE problem with muslims in there country and they are were america was 80-90 years ago
Australia is the only country in the western world that has been declared to have a racist agenda by the UN and the Aussies are to quick to say its the foreigners fault. I wont deny that there might be problems though.
johnnnny wrote: -chechnya hate russians
And vice versa.[/quote]

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:51 am

Odog wrote:Yeah what the Australians did to the Aboriginis.Damm that was some faul shit.And to this day they are not treated right.But it seems that other cultures are not treated that way,for example the Polynesians.Like Samoans.And when they had that race riot at the beach.Allot of Samoans helped them,the white Aussies.
Yea and the Abos are still mad to this day....And they are right about it. Whats up in Holland though?

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 12:26 pm

Nothing much.Turns out that the Dutch mob/mafia don't hire Serbian hitmen no more.Now they use young Marrocans and blacks to do the job.It's a mess in Amsterdam,very young kids are being drafted for the mob to do the dirty work.There is a war going on between different fractions of the Dutch mob and the Dutch mob against the Yugoslavians.And it seems the white Dutch mob are being replaced by black guys,mostly from Suriname.The whities are getting old and there is a new generation coming up in the Dutch organised crime,who are more violent then the old mob.Further we had a debate in congress about double nationality and a double passport.A right-wing party wanted that a Turks-Dutch and a Marrocan-Dutch minister to give up there other nationality and become full Dutch or leave the government.But by law they can be ministers so they lost.And Marrocans can't give up there nationality,Marroco won't allow it.Further the Turk-Dutch minister maybe has to give up her Turkish nationality from Turkey because if you are a minister in Holland you must admit that Turkey committed genocide on the Armenians,which is forbidden in Turkey and she's Turkish.So we will see what happens.And what's going on in Germany these days?A guy killed like 18 women or something,didn't read the newspapers lately.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 12:49 pm

Nothing much.Turns out that the Dutch mob/mafia don't hire Serbian hitmen no more.Now they use young Marrocans and blacks to do the job.It's a mess in Amsterdam,very young kids are being drafted for the mob to do the dirty work.There is a war going on between different fractions of the Dutch mob and the Dutch mob against the Yugoslavians.And it seems the white Dutch mob are being replaced by black guys,mostly from Suriname.The whities are getting old and there is a new generation coming up in the Dutch organised crime,who are more violent then the old mob
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam#Demography

Amsterdam is a multicultural city. Nowadays 173 nationalities live in the city. In 2005 about 45% of the inhabitants of Amsterdam were born abroad or their parents came from foreign countries. About 70% of these Amsterdammers come from non-western countries

The Demographics of The Netherlands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands#Demographics

Dutch 80.8%
German 2.4%
Indonesian (Indo-European, Indo-Dutch, Moluccan) 2.4%
Turks 2.2%
Surinamese 2.0%
Moroccan 1.9%
East Indians 1.5%
Antillean and Aruban 0.8%
other 6.0%

Well it appears that amsterdam itself is going through a demographic change more profoundly then the country as a whole. But thats where demographic changes occur mostly and START, in the major cities. Thats not racist thats a fact. But by looking at these numbers there is still alot of danish blood still in the netherlands.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 21st, 2007, 1:01 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Odog wrote:Damm nobody says Germany and Sentenza knows Germany is racist ass f*ck.Come on now.In East-Germany in 2005 or something 90.000 racist attacks.Russia,there have been allot of killings these days against foreigners.South-Africa and offcourse America.Other European country's i wouldn't label them racist.
Depends on where you go. Believe me Germany is not as bad as its reputation. People still live of the imagination of the Nazi times, which are loooong over and things have chaned a lot. Believe it or not. Some people from other countires who came here where even disappointed, that its nothing like they imagined or know from old movies.
East Germany is #%@& up though, yea you are right.
Are you trying to tell me that the Nazi's aren't still in power, and Indiana Jones isn't running around trying to stop them from opening the Ark? I don' t believe you!

Staying on topic, I think this is a stupid topic. Racism doesn't know "borders" so I think it's stupid to assume one country can be more or less racist then another. If we're trying to determine where the highest concentration of racist people live, I'd have to say Greenland. Why? Because I don't know if anyone here has actually been there to dispute that, and if you have and you dispute it, then I'll have to consider you a lying racist.