Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 7th, 2004, 5:14 pm

Anybody know info. or history about the Palmer Blocc, I know that now they have really lost it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » July 8th, 2004, 12:27 am

ACORDING TO WHAT I HEARD THE PALMER GOT STARTED BY SOME 90 S NIGGAZ ON PALMER ST WEST COMPTON THEY WERE A BIG BAD HOOD IN THE BANGIN DAYS GOIN FROM 100 TO 900 BLK IN THE PEAK OF THEIR HISTORY CONTROLIN HOODS FROM BOTH SIDES OF CPT BLVD AT THAT TIME THEY WAS LIKE 200 DEEP I DOUPT THEY EVEN REACH 50 NOW BUT ALWAYS ON THE SHADOW OF THE TANAS THE BIG TURN IN THEIR HISTORY IS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO RIDE AGAINST THE SOUTH ALONG WITH THE TANAS THEYV SUFFERED TOO MANY LOS FROM THAT VICIOUS WAR THAT WAS ON FOR YEARS NOW AS WE SPEAK THE PALMER LOST MOST OF THEIR HOOD ON PALMER STREET ALL THE EAST OF ARANBEE IS CV TF NOW AND THEIR BABY HOMIES THE ALMOND BLOCC SOLDIAZ ARE STRUGLIN TO KEEP THEIR PALM STREET BLOCC SOUTH OF CPT BLVD JUST NEAR THE CPT HI THAT HOOD IS SLOWLY TAKIN BLOCC BY BLOCC BY THE CV 70 AND THE NEW TAGIN CREWS THAT GOT RECENTLY JUMPED IN 70 DTK AND MYRH STREET KREW AS WE SPEAK NOW PALMER BLOCC NIGGAZ CAN ONLY C FOUND IN THE 900 BLK AREA JUST ACROSS THE CPT CREEK WEST OF WILLMINGTON THEIR CLOSE ALLIES REMAINS THE TANA CAR SANTANA BLOCC.ORIGINAL FRONT HOOD .WHAT REMAINS OF POCCET AND ANZACS HOOD WHO LIKE OAK PARK MYRHH STREET WILL DISAPEAR CAUSE THEY DONT PUT NEW NIGGAZ ON THEIR SET ITS A PROBLEM A LOT OF TANAS LOVER HAVE ...ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM THE PALMER ALWAYS HAD IS THAT THEY ON THE SAME BLOCC AS THEIR PIRU ENEMIES THE CEDARS AND THE TREEZ ARE JUST FEW STREET AWAY BASICELY IT WAS A HARD ASS WAR STREET TO STREET BLOCC TO BLOCC back YARD TO back YARD THEY DIDNT HAD A BLVD CETWEEN THEM AND THAT WAS HOT THATS ALSO A REASON WHY THE 900 BLK IS STILL ACTIVE CAUSE THEY HAVE THE CPT CREEK BETWEEN THEM AND CEDAR WHO HAD A BIG ONGOIN FUED ...THEY HAD TOO MANY ENEMIES AND THEIR ALLIES WERE GETTIN WEAKER AND WEAKER THATS WHY THE PALMER IS NOT A FACTOR NO MORE ON THOSE COMPTON STREETS ....PEACE

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 9th, 2004, 10:46 pm

bgCASPER wrote:ACORDING TO WHAT I HEARD THE PALMER GOT STARTED BY SOME 90 S NIGGAZ ON PALMER ST WEST COMPTON THEY WERE A BIG BAD HOOD IN THE BANGIN DAYS GOIN FROM 100 TO 900 BLK IN THE PEAK OF THEIR HISTORY CONTROLIN HOODS FROM BOTH SIDES OF CPT BLVD AT THAT TIME THEY WAS LIKE 200 DEEP I DOUPT THEY EVEN REACH 50 NOW BUT ALWAYS ON THE SHADOW OF THE TANAS THE BIG TURN IN THEIR HISTORY IS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO RIDE AGAINST THE SOUTH ALONG WITH THE TANAS THEYV SUFFERED TOO MANY LOS FROM THAT VICIOUS WAR THAT WAS ON FOR YEARS NOW AS WE SPEAK THE PALMER LOST MOST OF THEIR HOOD ON PALMER STREET ALL THE EAST OF ARANBEE IS CV TF NOW AND THEIR BABY HOMIES THE ALMOND BLOCC SOLDIAZ ARE STRUGLIN TO KEEP THEIR PALM STREET BLOCC SOUTH OF CPT BLVD JUST NEAR THE CPT HI THAT HOOD IS SLOWLY TAKIN BLOCC BY BLOCC BY THE CV 70 AND THE NEW TAGIN CREWS THAT GOT RECENTLY JUMPED IN 70 DTK AND MYRH STREET KREW AS WE SPEAK NOW PALMER BLOCC NIGGAZ CAN ONLY C FOUND IN THE 900 BLK AREA JUST ACROSS THE CPT CREEK WEST OF WILLMINGTON THEIR CLOSE ALLIES REMAINS THE TANA CAR SANTANA BLOCC.ORIGINAL FRONT HOOD .WHAT REMAINS OF POCCET AND ANZACS HOOD WHO LIKE OAK PARK MYRHH STREET WILL DISAPEAR CAUSE THEY DONT PUT NEW NIGGAZ ON THEIR SET ITS A PROBLEM A LOT OF TANAS LOVER HAVE ...ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM THE PALMER ALWAYS HAD IS THAT THEY ON THE SAME BLOCC AS THEIR PIRU ENEMIES THE CEDARS AND THE TREEZ ARE JUST FEW STREET AWAY BASICELY IT WAS A HARD ASS WAR STREET TO STREET BLOCC TO BLOCC back YARD TO back YARD THEY DIDNT HAD A BLVD CETWEEN THEM AND THAT WAS HOT THATS ALSO A REASON WHY THE 900 BLK IS STILL ACTIVE CAUSE THEY HAVE THE CPT CREEK BETWEEN THEM AND CEDAR WHO HAD A BIG ONGOIN FUED ...THEY HAD TOO MANY ENEMIES AND THEIR ALLIES WERE GETTIN WEAKER AND WEAKER THATS WHY THE PALMER IS NOT A FACTOR NO MORE ON THOSE COMPTON STREETS ....PEACE
good lookin on the info. I know some fool from Plamer Blocc he lives up in the IE now, tryin to escape gang problems.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 4th, 2004, 7:40 am

CUZZ WHO IS THE FOOL FROM PBCC U KNOW SHOW HIM WHAT I WROTE AND ASK HIS OPINION AND HIT US back LOLOLOL ASK HIM HIS NAME

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » August 5th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Unfortunately I ain't goin to the IE for a while, they call him P2, hes been livin in the IE for a while. Ever since his mother got shot in the face and is now blind. Hes a real cool guy but he ain't down for his $h!t, it's cool though because now he lives a calm and easier life. I know personally hes robbed a couple of stores but he never helt the heat. All hit up his opinion as soon as I go visit the homies in the IE.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 29th, 2005, 3:18 am

so whats the current situation with em Palmers?
They becomin a diein breed?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 8:19 pm

I never see any PBC's anymore, they started off strong but they were getting rode on by way too many strong hoods...other crips bloods and CV's....i mean u name it and they was getting hit! i think they'll end up like the Front hoods poccet hoods ducky hoods...u know hoodss like that where u only see OG's here and there but that arent active anymore at all and use the whole "im a OG from such in such but i dont get down like that no mo"

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 1st, 2005, 2:41 am

YEAH TWO SUMMERS AGO WE THE NELLAS WAS BEEFIN WITH THEM.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 14th, 2005, 8:51 pm

I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2005, 3:38 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)

WHERE ON MATHISEN??? WHERE ON KEMP???? THESE NIGGAZ AIN'T DOING NOTHIN IN BOMPTON AND THEY WAS TRYING TO BEEF WITH THE NUTTY BLOCKS. I HATE NUTTIES BUT THE PALMERS CAN'T GET WITH THEM THATS LIKE YALL SBCC GETTIN WITH THE LPP's IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 15th, 2005, 10:02 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)

WHERE ON MATHISEN??? WHERE ON KEMP???? THESE NIGGAZ AIN'T DOING NOTHIN IN compton AND THEY WAS TRYING TO BEEF WITH THE NUTTY BLOCKS. I HATE NUTTIES BUT THE PALMERS CAN'T GET WITH THEM THATS LIKE YALL SBCC GETTIN WITH THE LPP's IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN.
Damn you bitchazz nigga, you still ridin me on some net bangin bs. check this shit out, i WORK with 3 Palmer blocks (OG's, one being my cuzzin) and guess what street they live on? MAGNOLIA & KEMP/DWIGHT ST. And they also be on Broadacres and School St, Palmers is still in they hood, just cuz you sum net bangin ass drip dont mean what you sayin is fact? Take yo hate for Nutty to the street bitch and keep it off the net.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2005, 10:57 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="Y.G."][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)[/quote]

WHERE ON MATHISEN??? WHERE ON KEMP???? THESE NIGGAZ AIN'T DOING NOTHIN IN compton AND THEY WAS TRYING TO BEEF WITH THE NUTTY BLOCKS. I HATE NUTTIES BUT THE PALMERS CAN'T GET WITH THEM THATS LIKE YALL SBCC GETTIN WITH THE LPP's IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN.[/quote]

Damn you bitchazz nigga, you still ridin me on some net bangin bs. check this shit out, i WORK with 3 Palmer blocks (OG's, one being my cuzzin) and guess what street they live on? MAGNOLIA & KEMP/DWIGHT ST. And they also be on Broadacres and School St, Palmers is still in they hood, just because you sum net bangin ass drip dont mean what you sayin is fact? Take yo hate for Nutty to the street bitch and keep it off the net.[/quote]word...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 16th, 2005, 4:06 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WHERE ON MATHISEN??? WHERE ON KEMP???? THESE NIGGAZ AIN'T DOING NOTHIN IN compton AND THEY WAS TRYING TO BEEF WITH THE NUTTY BLOCKS. I HATE NUTTIES BUT THE PALMERS CAN'T GET WITH THEM THATS LIKE YALL SBCC GETTIN WITH THE LPP's IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN.
Damn you bitchazz nigga, you still ridin me on some net bangin bs. check this shit out, i WORK with 3 Palmer blocks (OG's, one being my cuzzin) and guess what street they live on? MAGNOLIA & KEMP/DWIGHT ST. And they also be on Broadacres and School St, Palmers is still in they hood, just because you sum net bangin ass drip dont mean what you sayin is fact? Take yo hate for Nutty to the street bitch and keep it off the net.
word...

AWWW, AIN'T THAT SWEET TWO BOMPTON REJECTS TEAMIN UP. PALMERS AND NOWHERE NEAR DWIGHT ST. BECAUSE I AM ON ARBUTUS AND DWIGHT MIGHT SEE CV 155ST. AND OCCASIONALLY 151'S BUT NO PALMERS ON DWIGHT OR KEMP.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 16th, 2005, 5:27 am

562_HOMIE wrote:Unfortunately I ain't goin to the IE for a while, they call him P2, hes been livin in the IE for a while. Ever since his mother got shot in the face and is now blind. Hes a real cool guy but he ain't down for his $h!t, it's cool though because now he lives a calm and easier life. I know personally hes robbed a couple of stores but he never helt the heat. All hit up his opinion as soon as I go visit the homies in the IE.
niggas give up the info like nothin now a days dont they..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 4th, 2006, 9:36 pm

PALMER ALLIES with TRAGNIEW BUT IT DONT EVEN MATTER ANYMORE CUZ THE PALMERS JUST AS WEAK AS US BUT IT USED TO BE TRAG PALMER VS NUTTY SOUTH ATLANTIC PLUS THE ATF WAS ROLLIN with PALMS AND TRAGS

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 5th, 2006, 10:35 am

Wow, there's an even war. Haha.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 6th, 2006, 12:38 pm

[quote="youngwun"]Wow, there's an even war. Haha.[/quote]the previous infos was not fake ...at one point the south was atfcck tpcck even all nhkp was trag kay fo a hot minute ..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 6th, 2006, 5:59 pm

casper said it man , but i wasnt from that generation but i heard stories

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 6th, 2006, 10:07 pm

[quote="Moon"]casper said it man , but i wasnt from that generation but i heard stories[/quote]moon i dont know and dont give a...but the previous post was old story but tru ...

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 7th, 2006, 3:41 pm

yea man fuck tragniew

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 16th, 2006, 11:00 am

when i was at C-high (87 - 89) it was Palmer-Front-Tragniew, in 88 Nutty South Atlantic got craccin after SBCC and ADCC started feuding, so naturally it was Palmer-Front-Tragniew-Santana for a hot sec when war was major, then we fellout with Tragniew for a hot spell over some non affiliated cat who was loved by Tragniews who smoked my homie Nate over some dope deal shit but never beef with TPCC, just a situation we left to question which died out overtime. eventually the guy got smoked months later and everyone just washed hands over the incident since the guy wasnt from TPCC, then the Fronts smoked an OG Palmer but nuffin came outta that other than niggaz kept their distance becuz shit was lingering and left to question...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 7:04 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]when i was at C-high (87 - 89) it was Palmer-Front-Tragniew, in 88 Nutty South Atlantic got craccin after SBCC and ADCC started feuding, so naturally it was Palmer-Front-Tragniew-Santana for a hot sec when war was major, then we fellout with Tragniew for a hot spell over some non affiliated cat who was loved by Tragniews who smoked my homie Nate over some dope deal shit but never beef with TPCC, just a situation we left to question which died out overtime. eventually the guy got smoked months later and everyone just washed hands over the incident since the guy wasnt from TPCC, then the Fronts smoked an OG Palmer but nuffin came outta that other than niggaz kept their distance becuz shit was lingering and left to question...[/quote

YEAH i think 89 was hard ass year for trag gang they had everybody against and nobody really with ....they use to atf too atf was for tragniew first i heard but that info must be confirmed ...than hey beefed with atf and had beef with sscc and all the hoods that was followin the nutty south atlantic moovement including nhcc

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 22nd, 2007, 2:59 pm

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 23rd, 2007, 12:48 am

OH OKAY I GUESS THERE IS THREE NIGGAZ FROM PALMER BLOCK LOL!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 24th, 2007, 5:50 am

Y.G. wrote:OH OKAY I GUESS THERE IS THREE NIGGAZ FROM PALMER BLOCK LOL!
the last 3

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2008, 12:16 pm

PEANUT BUTTERS B RITE THERE ON KEMP AND ON MAGNOLIA
RITE ROUND the CORNER FR 151S AND NHP145 I B'D DEM NIGGAS HANGUN ALL OUT

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 16th, 2008, 5:31 am

i have 2 say that the 900 blk palmerz are pretty much dead and they got they hood took over by treez and cvtf
but they still south of compton blvd and west of willmington

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2008, 2:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote:i have 2 say that the 900 blk palmerz are pretty much dead and they got they hood took over by treez and cvtf
but they still south of compton blvd and west of willmington
yeah they on almond blocc

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 18th, 2009, 8:28 am

they recently lost a nigga called Furb...heard rumors that he wuz killed by SSCC

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 29th, 2009, 10:45 am

AND THEY AIN'T GONNA RETALIATE EITHER LOL!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2009, 4:18 am

[quote="H572DSTA"]they recently lost a nigga called Furb...heard rumors that he wuz killed by SSCC[/quote]
it was their last rider big furb was with it may he rest in peace

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 31st, 2009, 11:20 am

You guys are a joke..