SERIOUS QUESTION FOR C'S AND B'S

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR C'S AND B'S

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 11th, 2004, 4:07 pm

CRIPS:

NOW IF YOU SEEN ONE OF YOUR ENEMY'S (CRIP)
GETTIN BEAT DOWN BY AFEW BLOODS.

WOULD YOU HELP HIM?

BLOODS:

NOW IF YOU SEEN ONE OF YOUR ENEMY'S(BLOOD)
GETTIN BEAT DOWN BY A FEW CRIPS.

WOULD YOU HELP HIM?

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR C'S AND B'S

Unread post by L..M..P » March 11th, 2004, 6:08 pm

Well.. My one friend who is from the Bloods sees any crip, he'll shoot at them either with the enemy(blood) there or not. I guess for him it doesn't matter but him and his homeboys will still mess up the other Blood after getting down with the Crip(s). More than likely, he won't kill the Blood but the guy will be getting some kind of beating. Not sure what other Bloods(or Crips) will do!!

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 11th, 2004, 8:05 pm

pretty much the rule in these streets is "if it ain't your beef stay out"...i would truly help one of my niggas out...although there can be ramifications for that too...some niggas don't want help and will flip the script on a nigga for jumpin in. anyhow...naw...if dude gettin packed then he just gettin packed...it's a jungle in these streets and i ain't finna risk gettin into it behind some enemy of mines that would probably STILL slice my throat a few weeks later...fuck that.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 11th, 2004, 8:47 pm

X

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 12th, 2004, 12:06 am

Tatta wrote:pretty much the rule in these streets is "if it ain't your beef stay out"...i would truly help one of my niggas out...although there can be ramifications for that too...some niggas don't want help and will flip the script on a nigga for jumpin in. anyhow...naw...if dude gettin packed then he just gettin packed...it's a jungle in these streets and i ain't finna risk gettin into it behind some enemy of mines that would probably STILL slice my throat a few weeks later..."i will get banned" that.
^^^
said it all

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 12th, 2004, 8:41 am

HMM WELL IF HES MY ENEMY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM I DONT CARE HOW MUCH BLUE HE WEARIN. I GOT A COUPLE RED RAG HOMIES I'D PROBABLY KILL FOR BEFORE I DO IT SAY FOR A NIGGA I DONT LIKE FROM ANOTHER CRIP HOOD. HE GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN THEN HE GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN. I'LL GO HOME, PLAY XBOX AND TELL THE HOMIES WHAT I SAW WHEN I WAS IN TRAFFIC,LOL... :mrgreen:

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 15th, 2004, 5:47 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ogcjm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ogcjm » March 18th, 2004, 2:32 am

Tatta wrote:pretty much the rule in these streets is "if it ain't your beef stay out"...i would truly help one of my niggas out...although there can be ramifications for that too...some niggas don't want help and will flip the script on a nigga for jumpin in. anyhow...naw...if dude gettin packed then he just gettin packed...it's a jungle in these streets and i ain't finna risk gettin into it behind some enemy of mines that would probably STILL slice my throat a few weeks later..."i will get banned" that.
i also agree

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 18th, 2004, 7:40 am

A PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS GET JUMPED BY SOME SWANS I WILL JUMP ON THE PALMER WITH THEM ...LOLOLOL ASK A 60 IF A 83 GET JUMP BY SOME TREE TOP PIRUS WHAT WOULD THEY DO LOLOL IT DEPEND ON WHAT BLOODS WOULD JUMP ON WHAT CRIP SEE IF A LUEDERS PARK MOBSTER JUMP ON A PALMER BLOCCSTER THAN I WOULD WAIT UNTIL THEY BOTH TIRED AND JUMP ON BOTH ASS ....

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 19th, 2004, 5:23 am

lol.. u the man Casper.. let the niggaz beat they own asses first then come in and take ur share of both sides ...

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 21st, 2004, 9:59 pm

IT DEPENEDS CUZ A FEW A YEARS AGO I PERSONALLY WATCHED A SIXTY GET BEAT DOWN UNCONSCIOUS AND THE B-DOGS I KNEW SO IT WAS A SAID SITUATION FOR THE SIXTY BUT HE WAS MY ENENEMY SO IT DEPENDS NO IF A SEE A NTG MEMBER OR A PIRU OR A FAMILY JUMP ON A HOOVER RAYMOND OR EVEN A ROLLIN 30 THEN IM with THE BLUE SIDE BUT A 60 AND A FAMILY GOT AT IT ILL WAIT TO WHO WON THE FIGHT AND THEN JUMP ON THEM AND THEN BEAT THEY OTHER ONE HAHAHA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 22nd, 2004, 2:55 am

bgCASPER wrote:A PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS GET JUMPED BY SOME SWANS I WILL JUMP ON THE PALMER WITH THEM ...LOLOLOL ASK A 60 IF A 83 GET JUMP BY SOME TREE TOP PIRUS WHAT WOULD THEY DO LOLOL IT DEPEND ON WHAT BLOODS WOULD JUMP ON WHAT CRIP SEE IF A LUEDERS PARK MOBSTER JUMP ON A PALMER BLOCCSTER THAN I WOULD WAIT UNTIL THEY BOTH TIRED AND JUMP ON BOTH ASS ....
LOL YOU ARE BRAZY.