Landing on the moon in 1969.

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Landing on the moon in 1969.

Unread post by alexalonso » March 7th, 2004, 10:11 pm

I could not believe that I heard this radio show where people believe that humans never landed on the moon. Why is this? If you use a high powered telescope you can see evidence of human intervention. Why do people believe that the moon landing did not occur?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Landing on the moon in 1969.

Unread post by E`S`T » March 7th, 2004, 10:19 pm

There was this special on one of the T.V stations about 5-10 years ago about landing on the moon theory. It really made me believe "we"(U.S) did not land. It showed all these camera light angles and shadows were all mixed up, it was really good. They showed how if you took the picture with Neil Armstrong standing next to the flag and switched it around you could manipulate the camera. It was crazy. Has anyone else seen this show? I cant remember what station it was on but damn it was good. If anyone else saw it please post what station? Gracias

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » March 7th, 2004, 10:54 pm

I first believed it but then i heard it was staged and how come they never went to the moon again so i dont really know what to to believe.

DrIfTaH

Unread post by DrIfTaH » March 10th, 2004, 10:26 pm

My girlfriend told me about that show once. I wish she remembered what it was called, i wanna see it. One thing that makes me think that it was all a conspiracy is because..if they went there once, the USA. Then, why have they not attempted to go back and why have no other countries who have the ability to go there not gone there.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 11th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Oh yes they even did a television special about it in the 80's. Remember people there is a real organization today that calls themselves the "flat earth society" and meet regularly to disprove the misnomer that the world is actually round. I mean if you have people like that in the world, no level of human ignorance is incomprehensible.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 11th, 2004, 3:37 pm

these are the same people that believe the holocost never happened, and that it was just a PR stunt to get sympathy for the jews. And we never went back there becasue it cost a lot of money to get there, and there's nothing of real value there that we can use right now. There is supposed to be some sort of fuel that we could use I read about in Discover magazine there that is clean burning and that could power all of our fuel needs for a long time, but they haven't quite figured out how to make it work because we would need to set up mines on the moon and then transport thousands of tons of it back here. Not cost effective yet.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 14th, 2004, 11:23 pm

No they are not the same people. Those are different groups, there are like at least a thousand cults world wide. One that believes they cloned people and has founder who said he spoke to aliens and went to their planet.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 4:24 pm

samdoobie wrote:There was this special on one of the T.V stations about 5-10 years ago about landing on the moon theory. It really made me believe "we"(U.S) did not land. It showed all these camera light angles and shadows were all mixed up, it was really good. They showed how if you took the picture with Neil Armstrong standing next to the flag and switched it around you could manipulate the camera. It was crazy. Has anyone else seen this show? I cant remember what station it was on but damn it was good. If anyone else saw it please post what station? Gracias
It was on Fox channel 11 in Cali and we did'nt land on the moon it's BS.The goverment was desperate because Kennedy said we will place a man on the moon before this decade is up (60's).The 60's were nearing a end and we still have'nt reached the moon so the GOVT. concocted a plan to decieve our minds.If the soviets who were the first to put a man made object into space,man in space,woman in space, and animal in space.Why couldn't they put a man on the moon from what I heard there is a radiation belt that is like a 1,000 mi thick and no human can survive that.Plus if you look at the flag how could it wave when there is no air in space.If the GOVT. can keep the Roswell incident,JFK,Malcolm X,MLK,RFK all undercover what makes you think they can't keep this undercover.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 4:27 pm

Notice that it took place one year before the decade was up hmmmm.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 4:37 pm

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » March 22nd, 2004, 12:52 am

theres a lot of unexplained things. It wouldnt suprise me if it were staged.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 22nd, 2004, 3:11 pm

Or they actually did land on the moon. It was all real. Lol..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 23rd, 2004, 4:44 am

I mean I always believed it too until I really started to think about it more. Look how far our technology has come since the 60's, in the 60's we was basically prehistoric with those giant computers and sh_it but we made it to the moon? And money definately wouldn't stop us from going back every year or doing more studies that would keep us up there, we spend billions sending those rovers to Mars to take pictures just to figure out if there was water on the planet before and they act like its the greatest thing on earth when they get there. So cost effective is moot. I have serious doubt and im not one of these conspiracy theorists. Its really alot of good serious questions about it. And why would the flag have been blowing in the air and there wasnt any air?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » March 23rd, 2004, 1:32 pm

Exactly like Rocstar and Dsmooth said about the Flag blowing with no air says it all thats impossible, but most things like that goes over most peoples heads because the believe whatever the Government tells them without researching things and using common sense. A good book is A book call Above Top Secret where it goes into some of this, it even stated in a hacked broadcast from Neil Armstrong to NASA about him seeing huge spacecraft out there that prevented them from actually landing on the moon thats interesting to me now that people are bringing out questions like this

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 24th, 2004, 1:34 am

Like Alonso said in the beginning, if any of y'all want to know the truth, you can probably find a place on the internet where you can use a good telescope, or at least find a photo taken from one where you can still seee the shi- that the astronaughts left there. I think you all have too much time on your hands.

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 10th, 2004, 2:46 pm

there is no air in space! its a vacuum! so if there is no air there cant be wind right? so anybody please tell me: how come the U.S. flag is waving on the moon?????

[img]http://observe.arc.nasa.gov/nasa/galler ... 075262.jpg[/img]

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 10th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Quiksta wrote:there is no air in space! its a vacuum! so if there is no air there cant be wind right? so anybody please tell me: how come the U.S. flag is waving on the moon?????

It's not moving. it's wrinkled. The flag is held in place by rods for the picture.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 18th, 2004, 12:55 am

It is blowing.Ive seen the video.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 18th, 2004, 2:29 am

lewis503 wrote:It is blowing.Ive seen the video.
This website didn't prove anything, except the C on that rock supports my theory that Crips were the first gang to strike up on the moon! ;)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 18th, 2004, 2:35 am

Dsmooth wrote:www.batesmotel.8m.com
I ain't buying that shadow theory, because there could have been lights supplied by the astronauts to make those shadows appear.

HOWEVER, from my own observation I did notice where the astronaut is by the flag, his shadow is behind him but the shadow of the flag is foward, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are these real pictures provided by our governemt or are these some pictures someone else made to discredit our goverment?

I got a kick off of my own observation and what I am reading from everyone else. I would like to think our government isn't that dumb. But it makes me wonder now..........

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 18th, 2004, 12:30 pm

I think when we first "landed on the moon" it was staged.Nut i think weve been there know.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » April 19th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Quiksta wrote:there is no air in space! its a vacuum! so if there is no air there cant be wind right? so anybody please tell me: how come the U.S. flag is waving on the moon?????

What???? Not a single star in the sky????! WTF??! That has to be a fake background, or the moon must have some serious smog.

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 10th, 2004, 12:49 am

some people r dumbazzes

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » May 10th, 2004, 4:16 am

Its called no gravity, genius.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 10th, 2004, 2:24 pm

There are bendable wires within the stitching of the flag to give it that look. You can see the top piece along the top of the flag in the picture. There would have been no purpose to stick a flag into the moon if it could not be seen so they used wires. Do you have a telescope? it can still be seen.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2004, 2:51 am

MY THEORY IS THAT THEY DID LAND ON THE MOON BUT THE QUALITY OF THE PICS AND THE FILM WERE TOO BAD TO BE MEDIATISED SO THEY DID SOME FAKE ONE JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK HOLLYWOOD AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THEY DID IT IT WAS MORE A MARKETIN STRATEGY AND THOSE PICS ARE FAKE BUT THE MOON EXPEDITION WAS REAL

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 15th, 2004, 2:21 pm

sexy_blonde_69 wrote:some people r dumbazzes
YOU KNOW, any one can make fake sh*t look real now ,with all the fancy technology.we may never know the real truth..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 16th, 2004, 4:43 am

THINK ABOUT THIS, WHY ARE THE SHADOWS OF THE ASTRONAUT AND HIS VEHICLE GOING TOWARD THE RIGHT AND THE FLAGS SHADOW IS GOING TOWARD THE LEFT?? THAT RIGHT THERE SHOULD CONVINCE YOU THAT THIS PIC IS A FRAUD. REMEMBER, THE U.S WAS IN A "SPACE RACE" WITH THE SOVIETS AND THIS BOGUS STUFF CAME UP....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 16th, 2004, 6:29 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:THINK ABOUT THIS, WHY ARE THE SHADOWS OF THE ASTRONAUT AND HIS VEHICLE GOING TOWARD THE RIGHT AND THE FLAGS SHADOW IS GOING TOWARD THE LEFT?? THAT RIGHT THERE SHOULD CONVINCE YOU THAT THIS PIC IS A FRAUD. REMEMBER, THE U.S WAS IN A "SPACE RACE" WITH THE SOVIETS AND THIS BOGUS STUFF CAME UP....
thats a good point, i dont know.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 16th, 2004, 9:38 am

It has to do with the position of the sun overhead.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 11th, 2004, 11:13 am

My girl is a history major at a good university. IN HER CLASS they discussed this landing being staged. That means the professor backed it up. I didn't believe it myself, but why have a well-known university teach this information in a class, where the rest of population believes the opposite?
Wouldn't be the first time the gov't and intelligence agencies took us for a ride, feel me?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 12th, 2004, 7:30 am

My bad...The landing DID happen....just not in this video right here....
They couldn't get cameras on the moon LOL