West Side Hoover Crips / Criminals

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 28th, 2007, 3:18 pm

A while back
the homie from VNz
Told me they cool with the hoovs and the troubles and the TRAMPS
They on some napp bashin type shit

The HPB still snova 187 tho

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 28th, 2007, 7:20 pm

Shox112 wrote:
I dont understand how this nigga sayin 83 Hoover not that active, and forgets to mention 74. Niggaz on here is BIASED.

If you from a gang that beefs with 107 and they kill one of your homies, or two or three, or god forbid more, that dont make them the most active.

52/59 goin at it not just with the VNG but the Harvards too. It's Brim love across Western for those niggaz.

AY STONE I AINT WRITE that...

WROTE SOMETHIN ELSE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 29th, 2007, 1:38 am

bspg wrote:A while back
the homie from VNz

DO EVERYBODY NEED TO CLICK UP TO GET NH's? DAMN!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 29th, 2007, 11:22 am

bspg wrote:
A while back
the homie from VNz

ITS A LOT OF NIGGAZ OUT THERE that DONT LIKE EM CUZ THEY TRYIN TO TAKE OVA

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » March 29th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Y.G. wrote:
bspg wrote:A while back
the homie from VNz

The w/s Nhoods are deep as hell, rich rollin, probably got more AKs and shooters that everybody else on the w/s. So it maybe the best option for some those sets tray/hoover and damus sets. The 60's alone have dropped more people on VNGB, Hoovas, City Stones, and ETG than any other set.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 29th, 2007, 3:22 pm

^^^

DOUBT THAT

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 29th, 2007, 4:22 pm

The w/s Nhoods are deep as hell, rich rollin, probably got more AKs and shooters that everybody else on the w/s. So it maybe the best option for some those sets tray/hoover and damus sets. The 60's alone have dropped more people on VNGB, Hoovas, City Stones, and ETG than any other set.
NIGGAZ DONT LIKE 'EM CUZ THEY TRY TO TAKE OVA, AND THEY PUT ANY BODY ON THEY SETS(ESPECIALLY 60's), AND THEY TRY TO SPREAD that SH*T LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE the WHATS CRACCCIN', I GUESS DATS COMMERICIAL CRIPPIN AT ITS FINEST...ALL DEM PRETTY BOY NIGGAZ COME FROM the HILLS AND WALK ON...BELEIVE ME AINT NOBODY LIVIN TO HARD WEST OF CRENSHAW(HELL SOME OF the AVE'S IS NICE)...AS FAR AS AK's ANYBODY COULD GET CHOPPAZ AND MUCH MORE FROM ANY WHERE...IM A PUT IT TO YOU LIKE DIS...IN PROJECTS YOU CAN GO 1 BLOCCC AND DAMN 'NERE ERRYBODY GOT BURNERZ...U GO TO A NEIGHBORHOODK AND YOU MIGHT SEE A OLD MAN with A SHOTTY AND A COUPLE OF YOUNG NIGGAZ ON A BIKE with THEY DADDY 9mm...

AS FAR AS the W/S NH's GO THE HATRED IS BECUZ THERE IS NO RESPECT IN THEY G-SH*T NOT CUZ THEY ACTUALLY FEARED

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 29th, 2007, 4:25 pm

AND ITS FUNNY HOW ALL NIGGAZ GOTTA DO IS HAVE A MEETIN AND THEN THEY NH's...HELL NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU GONNA START SEEIN SS NH 13 SURENOS 8) :evil: DATS HOW BAD THEY TRY TO GET MUTHAFU***S TO RIDE that BANDWAGON

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 29th, 2007, 11:10 pm

fugc 62 toas and bikerim nappk niggas aint shit the only nigga"s that try to 3 active is the sninetysk but they like the sissys they come thru and buss in the air and keep that shit m8v3n th3y came thru 84th didnt hit shit and kept th@t pusshin 099k

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 30th, 2007, 5:44 am

Eighty fourth AND WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 30th, 2007, 10:26 am

fartherwest wrote:fugc 62 toas and bikerim nappk niggas aint shit the only nigga"s that try to 3 active is the sninetysk but they like the sissys they come thru and buss in the air and keep that shit m8v3n th3y came thru 84th didnt hit shit and kept th@t pusshin 099k

heard a og from ya set got popped recently.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 30th, 2007, 2:15 pm

LOL.....@ some of yalls post.

Most of these recent posts are suspect......Grooves and Brims kicken it... :shock: 59 HCG AINT kicken it with no Brims unless its his undercover bitch...or he is the bitch.....I don't get yall man.

And Shox....homie calm down with all that westside prettyboy shit....whats happenin homie....you may not know this but not all major hoods on the w/s are NH's....

Give yall a lil lesson.....ask yo big homies about the alliances of the 80's on the w/s.....wasn't no NH alliance......this alliance had the Grooves in fits....they was gettin lit from all sides....the alliance broke but is still respected by older g's from those sets...

Alliances are formed either out of fear (from a common threat) or growing opportunitie$...and everybody got heat who don't have it... :? ???? You have no heat and the soldiers to use it, you not in the game :wink:

And yall on NH's....don't let me get on treys....how many new treys are there now.... :shock:

And this from a civilian.. 8)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 30th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Civilian, my ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can fool some of the people some of the time....but .... :shock:

You know what i mean, :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 30th, 2007, 3:05 pm

Most of these recent posts are suspect......Grooves and Brims kicken it... Shocked 59 HCG AINT kicken it with no Brims unless its his undercover bitch...or he is the bitch.....I don't get yall man.

And Shox....homie calm down with all that westside prettyboy shit....whats happenin homie....you may not know this but not all major hoods on the w/s are NH's....

Give yall a lil lesson.....ask yo big homies about the alliances of the 80's on the w/s.....wasn't no NH alliance......this alliance had the Grooves in fits....they was gettin lit from all sides....the alliance broke but is still respected by older g's from those sets...

Alliances are formed either out of fear (from a common threat) or growing opportunitie$...and everybody got heat who don't have it... Confused ???? You have no heat and the soldiers to use it, you not in the game Wink

And yall on NH's....don't let me get on treys....how many new treys are there now.... Shocked

And this from a civilian..
IF YOU's A CIVILIAN STAY A CIVILIAN AND SHUT the F*** UP, U GOTS NO BIZNESS SPEAKIN ON HOOD SH*T...AS FAR AS the BIG NH TAKEOVA I KNOW DATS A RECENT HAPNIN AND AT FIRST IT WAS ROLLIN' 0's CLICCCIN UP SO DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHATS CRACCCIN'...AND TRAYS DONT NEED TO GO AROUND AND RECRUIT PRETTY BOY SIDELINERS LIKE YA SELF CUZ ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A FEW RIDAZ THEN A BUNCH OF MARKS...NOW TO QUOTE YOU.. U SAID CLICC UPS ITS BASED ON COMMON THREATS OR OPPORTUNITIES...I AINT SEEN TOO MANY NIGGAZ GET RICH FROM DIS BANGIN SH*T SO WHATS LEFT IS the THREAT ....NOW LEMME DEFINE THREAT FOR YOU..."ITIMIDATION, FEAR FROM POTENTIAL PHYSICAL REINFORCEMENT BACCCLASH AND RAPID RETALIATION..." IN OTHA WORDS NIGGAZ HAD TO CLICCC UP ON the W/S CUZ the GROOVES AND the TRAYS WAS RIDIN ON NIGGAZ CACC IN the DAY AND STILL IS...!!!!

AND AS FAR AS MY HOOD NOT GROWIN...SH*T BEST LOOK AT the NEWS OR the NEWSPAPER OR SUMTHIN CUZ U SMOKIN' the GOVT GOTTA BREAK THEY ON LAWS AND WATCH US with CAMERAS...NOW WHAT OTHA HOOD IN LA GOT CAMERAS IN EM???

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 30th, 2007, 4:08 pm

You in college and can't comprehend shit......
Shox112 wrote: IF YOU's A CIVILIAN STAY A CIVILIAN AND SHUT the F*** UP, U GOTS NO BIZNESS SPEAKIN ON HOOD SH*T...
LOL.....
Shox112 wrote: AS FAR AS the BIG NH TAKEOVA I KNOW DATS A RECENT HAPNIN AND AT FIRST IT WAS ROLLIN' 0's CLICCCIN UP SO DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHATS CRACCCIN'...
You know this and still makin comments.....not everybody on the w/s is NH....that let's you know right there that there is no NH takeover...and I will let you in on that a little bit more later on...

Shox112 wrote: AND TRAYS DONT NEED TO GO AROUND AND RECRUIT PRETTY BOY SIDELINERS LIKE YA SELF because ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A FEW RIDAZ THEN A BUNCH OF MARKS...
Is that right :?: :?: You talking about the e/s then right... :?: Because there are a HELLUVA lot more trays on the w/s homie...
Shox112 wrote: NOW TO QUOTE YOU.. U SAID click UPS ITS BASED ON COMMON THREATS OR OPPORTUNITIES...
Opportunitie$ are there homie.....maybe that's why yall in the projects and ridahs over here can live in View Park, Ladera Heights and Windsor Hills.....didn't do all that grindin for nothin homie....
Shox112 wrote: I AINT SEEN TOO MANY NIGGAZ GET RICH FROM DIS BANGIN SH*T SO WHATS LEFT IS the THREAT ....NOW LEMME DEFINE THREAT FOR YOU..."ITIMIDATION, FEAR FROM POTENTIAL PHYSICAL REINFORCEMENT BACCCLASH AND RAPID RETALIATION..." IN OTHA WORDS NIGGAZ HAD TO CLICCC UP ON the W/S because the GROOVES AND the TRAYS WAS RIDIN ON NIGGAZ CACC IN the DAY AND STILL IS...!!!!
That's the problem right there....you aint seen it!!!! You from Grape and you sayin aint no Grape ballers out there.. :shock: You sayin Grape don't make no chips... :shock:

Shox112 wrote: AND AS FAR AS MY HOOD NOT GROWIN...SH*T BEST LOOK AT the NEWS OR the NEWSPAPER OR SUMTHIN because U SMOKIN' the GOVT GOTTA BREAK THEY ON LAWS AND WATCH US with CAMERAS...NOW WHAT OTHA HOOD IN LA GOT CAMERAS IN EM???
I wasn't talking about your hood NOT GROWIN....I said "how many new trays are there now...that was a sarcastic question to your
AND ITS FUNNY HOW ALL NIGGAZ GOTTA DO IS HAVE A MEETIN AND THEN THEY NH's....so you know....trays...G's Movin is a big thing on the w/s...so how is it that NH's are taken over???? I don't understand that.....just don't make sense

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 30th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Lol

Correction

The niggas from VNG told me

They cool with the troubles , hoova , 83

ON THAT NAPPK SHIT
I dunno if that means all hoovs WHICH I DOUBT but I thought he was talkin bout 52hgc

Real

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 30th, 2007, 6:43 pm

You know this and still makin comments.....not everybody on the w/s is NH....that let's you know right there that there is no NH takeover...and I will let you in on that a little bit more later on...
U RIGHT NOT ERRY BODY ON the W/S NH's SOME ARE PREP CLICCCS, AND FAGGOT NIGGAZ with CURLY TOPS WEARIN KANYE WEST VESTS with A BANDANA OUT SIDE THEY BLAZER(RIGHT BELOW THE CREST)... OH YEAH DONT NONE OF YALL W/S NIGGAZ OWN SH*T YALL MOMMAS AND DADDY'S DO DATS WHY I DONT SEE the POINT IN YALL TRYIN TO BANG

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 30th, 2007, 7:38 pm

Shox112 wrote:
U RIGHT NOT ERRY BODY ON the W/S NH's SOME ARE PREP CLICCCS, AND FAGGOT NIGGAZ with CURLY TOPS WEARIN KANYE WEST VESTS with A BANDANA OUT SIDE THEY BLAZER(RIGHT BELOW THE CREST)... OH YEAH DONT NONE OF YALL W/S NIGGAZ OWN SH*T YALL MOMMAS AND DADDY'S DO DATS WHY I DONT SEE the POINT IN YALL TRYIN TO BANG
ROTFLMBAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was some funny shit right there.....you must think I am one of those WLA TRAYS.. :shock: Yeah if I was one of those TRAYS... :shock: That faggot ass image might stick with a WLA TRAY that is... :shock: Naw homie...that ain't me....grown man shit over here....real hustler shit over here....you know how the grind was on the w/s though...still spendin late 80's early 90's money....LOL....but you right, I am a civilian and should stay out of any dirt piss poor, raggedy ass, dusty, crusty, ashy, shit smellin, stank ass hood shit...my bad young homie....I wish you luck in school young brother....I'm out.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 30th, 2007, 11:48 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 31st, 2007, 9:13 am

Coup wrote:
Shox112 wrote: I AINT SEEN TOO MANY NIGGAZ GET RICH FROM DIS BANGIN SH*T SO WHATS LEFT IS the THREAT ....NOW LEMME DEFINE THREAT FOR YOU..."ITIMIDATION, FEAR FROM POTENTIAL PHYSICAL REINFORCEMENT BACCCLASH AND RAPID RETALIATION..." IN OTHA WORDS NIGGAZ HAD TO CLICCC UP ON the W/S because the GROOVES AND the TRAYS WAS RIDIN ON NIGGAZ CACC IN the DAY AND STILL IS...!!!!
That's the problem right there....you aint seen it!!!! You from Grape and you sayin aint no Grape ballers out there.. :shock: You sayin Grape don't make no chips... :shock:

OUCH!!

I even know this...But I'm sure he'll come back with another explanation of what he "really" meant...

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 31st, 2007, 12:05 pm

ahh I see nothing has changed...... lame niggs passin bad/false info about the set on the internet :roll:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 31st, 2007, 12:18 pm

Digital_Designs wrote:ahh I see nothing has changed...... lame niggs passin bad/false info about the set on the internet :roll:
lol...aint nothing changed but the date on here....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 1st, 2007, 4:27 am

'X' wrote:
Digital_Designs wrote:ahh I see nothing has changed...... lame niggs passin bad/false info about the set on the internet :roll:
lol...aint nothing changed but the date on here....
lol i agree

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 1st, 2007, 11:33 am

1.2.3........some recent shit.....some Ganstas Movin shit...

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » April 1st, 2007, 4:29 pm

whattup X n Casper I thought you 2 dipped out a long time ago :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 1:06 am

Coup wrote:LOL.....@ some of yalls post.

Most of these recent posts are suspect......Grooves and Brims kicken it... :shock: 59 HCG AINT kicken it with no Brims unless its his undercover bitch...or he is the bitch.....I don't get yall man.

Alliances are formed either out of fear (from a common threat) or growing opportunitie$...and everybody got heat who don't have it... :? ???? You have no heat and the soldiers to use it, you not in the game :wink:

And yall on NH's....don't let me get on treys....how many new treys are there now.... :shock:

And this from a civilian.. 8)

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A TRAY AND KEEP IT MOVIN.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 2nd, 2007, 3:02 am

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Coup wrote:

Most of these recent posts are suspect......Grooves and Brims kicken it... Shocked 59 HCG AINT kicken it with no Brims unless its his undercover bitch...or he is the bitch.....I don't get yall man.

Alliances are formed either out of fear (from a common threat) or growing opportunitie$...and everybody got heat who don't have it... Confused ???? You have no heat and the soldiers to use it, you not in the game Wink

And yall on NH's....don't let me get on treys....how many new treys are there now.... Shocked

And this from a civilian.. Cool

NIGGA ERRY BODY TRYIN TO BE NAPS HELL WHY DONT YOU TALLY UP HOW MANY GROUPIE HOODS THEY GOT....AND AS FA WEST LA TRAYS THEM NIGGAZ IS DIFFERENT...THEY ON SOME DIFFERENT POLITICS...

BUT U GOT SOME EXPLAININ TO DO BOUT DEM 40's AVEs AND DEM OVERHILL 60's

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 3:10 am

Shox112 wrote:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Coup wrote:

And this from a civilian.. Cool

NIGGA ERRY BODY TRYIN TO BE NAPS HELL WHY DONT YOU TALLY UP HOW MANY GROUPIE HOODS THEY GOT....AND AS FA WEST LA TRAYS THEM NIGGAZ IS DIFFERENT...THEY ON SOME DIFFERENT POLITICS...

BUT U GOT SOME EXPLAININ TO DO BOUT DEM 40's AVEs AND DEM OVERHILL 60's

DAMN I DIDN'T THINK NH's WAS DOING IT LIKE THAT SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW HOOVERS, TRAYS, GRAPE, AND ETC HAD TO TEAM UP TO GET WITH THE NH's I ALWAYS SEEN AND THOUGHT THE B-DOGS AND THE FEW RIVAL CRIPS HAD IT. SHIT NIGGA DIDN'T HAVE ALLIANCES TO TAKE DOWN THE HOOVERS THEY JUST HAD A LOT ENEMIES.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 2nd, 2007, 7:37 am

DAMN I DIDN'T THINK NH's WAS DOING IT LIKE THAT SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW HOOVERS, TRAYS, GRAPE, AND ETC HAD TO TEAM UP TO GET WITH THE NH's I ALWAYS SEEN AND THOUGHT THE B-DOGS AND THE FEW RIVAL CRIPS HAD IT. SHIT NIGGA DIDN'T HAVE ALLIANCES TO TAKE DOWN THE HOOVERS THEY JUST HAD A LOT ENEMIES.

FIRST OF ALL GETCHA FACTS STRAIGHT US, the HOOVAZ, 8-TRAYS, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COOL with EACHOTHER... AS FAR AS GRAPE W/S NAP BASHIN'... that ONLY BE JUMPIN OFF AT NEUTRAL PLACES LIKE CITY WALK, MAGIC MOUNTAIN, AND SUMMER JAM OTHER STUFF... AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE MOST OF HOOVER/8TRAY HATE with the NH's IS HISTORICAL, OUR BEEF with DEM IS that THEY AINT BEIN REPECTABLE AS THEY ONCE WAS... I MEAN the NAPBASHIN AINT FA EVERY SINGLE SET UNDER the NH CARD ITS ESPECIALLY FOR 60's AND 40's

WE EVEN GET ALONG with SOME NH's BUT THE ONES ON the E/S (ECC) AND the ONES IN CPT...

AND SINCE U TALKIN BOUT BIG BAD HOODS...YALL NELLAZ NEED TO STOP DICCC RIDIN WSP AND DEAL with the FRUITOWNS ON YALL OWN CUZ WITHOUT the WSP BEIN THERE TO BACCC YALL UP EITHER YO' HOOD WOULD BE B13 OR MINI-WSP....OH YEAH I FORGOT YALL KINDA ARE BABY WSP CUZ YALL NEVER PUTS IT DOWN BY YALL SELF

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 2nd, 2007, 7:47 am

Shox112 wrote:DAMN I DIDN'T THINK NH's WAS DOING IT LIKE THAT SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW HOOVERS, TRAYS, GRAPE, AND ETC HAD TO TEAM UP TO GET WITH THE NH's I ALWAYS SEEN AND THOUGHT THE B-DOGS AND THE FEW RIVAL CRIPS HAD IT. SHIT NIGGA DIDN'T HAVE ALLIANCES TO TAKE DOWN THE HOOVERS THEY JUST HAD A LOT ENEMIES.

FIRST OF ALL GETCHA FACTS STRAIGHT US, the HOOVAZ, 8-TRAYS, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COOL with EACHOTHER... AS FAR AS GRAPE W/S NAP BASHIN'... that ONLY BE JUMPIN OFF AT NEUTRAL PLACES LIKE CITY WALK, MAGIC MOUNTAIN, AND SUMMER JAM OTHER STUFF... AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE MOST OF HOOVER/8TRAY HATE with the NH's IS HISTORICAL, OUR BEEF with DEM IS that THEY AINT BEIN REPECTABLE AS THEY ONCE WAS... I MEAN the NAPBASHIN AINT FA EVERY SINGLE SET UNDER the NH CARD ITS ESPECIALLY FOR 60's AND 40's

WE EVEN GET ALONG with SOME NH's BUT THE ONES ON the E/S (ECC) AND the ONES IN CPT...

AND SINCE U TALKIN BOUT BIG BAD HOODS...YALL NELLAZ NEED TO STOP DICCC RIDIN WSP AND DEAL with the FRUITOWNS ON YALL OWN because WITHOUT the WSP BEIN THERE TO BACCC YALL UP EITHER YO' HOOD WOULD BE B13 OR MINI-WSP....OH YEAH I FORGOT YALL KINDA ARE BABY WSP because YALL NEVER PUTS IT DOWN BY YALL SELF
Ouch...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 2nd, 2007, 7:48 am

LOS ANGELES, Apr. 2, 2007 - Police are looking for a man who shot and killed a motel guest in the parking lot after he got the last available room.

The shooting occurred about 1 a.m. Sunday at the Cornett Motel at 6345 Crenshaw Blvd. in South Los Angeles, said Officer Mike Lopez.

According to a preliminary investigation, the victim, 33-year-old Gerald Anthony Jones, arrived just before the suspect and rented the last vacant room.

Police say Jones was still in the parking lot when a man called him over and then shot him in the chest with a blue-steel handgun.

The gunman had apparently just been turned away at the desk because the motel was full.

After the shooting, the man drove away with a female companion, police said.

Jones was pronounced dead at the scene.

NOW DIS IS SOME NAP SH*T TO DO DATS WHY WE DONT RESPECT EM CUZ OF PUNK SH*T LIKE DIS

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 2nd, 2007, 8:52 am

Shox112 wrote:LOS ANGELES, Apr. 2, 2007 - Police are looking for a man who shot and killed a motel guest in the parking lot after he got the last available room.

The shooting occurred about 1 a.m. Sunday at the Cornett Motel at 6345 Crenshaw Blvd. in South Los Angeles, said Officer Mike Lopez.

According to a preliminary investigation, the victim, 33-year-old Gerald Anthony Jones, arrived just before the suspect and rented the last vacant room.

Police say Jones was still in the parking lot when a man called him over and then shot him in the chest with a blue-steel handgun.

The gunman had apparently just been turned away at the desk because the motel was full.

After the shooting, the man drove away with a female companion, police said.

Jones was pronounced dead at the scene.

NOW DIS IS SOME NAP SH*T TO DO DATS WHY WE DONT RESPECT EM because OF PUNK SH*T LIKE DIS
lol come on cuhhz dont never believe what the news said "what happened"they dont know what them niggas argued over before cuhz got popped fo all a nigga know them niggas could of been enimies or cuhz could of been fuCCin' the dead nigga bitch at the mo mo and cuhz caught em u feel me?

the white man just want the crime to look like its over nothing fo we could look ignorant