Doja's new diss against G-Unit

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Doja's new diss against G-Unit

Unread post by Trav » April 3rd, 2007, 3:18 pm

Didn't he just agree to dead the beef? But he has another diss track lol. We have more studio gangsta talk ya'll.

Doja Breaks Silence On Manager's Son's Assault, Releases Track Aimed At G-Unit
By Roman Wolfe
Date: 4/3/2007 8:20 am

Compton, CA rapper Doja has broken his silence regarding an incident in Manhattan, NY, in which the 14-year-old son of Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond was allegedly assaulted by rival G-Unit rapper Tony Yayo.

On "Body Bags," a new track released to the Internet yesterday, The Game, who is managed by Rosemond, addressed the altercation between Yayo and the 14-year-old boy.

"Body Bags" makes it clear that despite a protest against G-Unit and a press conference that was attended by Al Sharpton, Councilman Charles Barron and others yesterday (Apr. 2), both sides may be far from a sit-down to resolve the issue.

Doja raps: Potato on the muzzle, black tape on the grip/We in the A-Team van with black tape on your b***h/She gonna tell us where you at, we gonna twist that dro/And just wait until the rat climbs out that hole/Know the streets aint safe, when we see him we gonna eat that face/No body we gonna beat that case/It's on again, two shots of patron, I'm in....

The four-minute song, which was released on Doja's official Myspace page, samples a portion of Damien Marley's song "Welcome to Jamrock" and continues to berate G-Unit and Tony Yayo for allegedly assaulting the 14-year-old boy.

Doja also calls out 50 Cent and various associates and warns them to call "god" because his rivals may be meeting them soon.

One line in the song dashed hopes for a reconciliation between Doja and Young Buck, who met before the altercation involving Yayo and Rosemond's son, with hopes of putting their heated rivalry on ice.

"We just left the situation on the phone call on the note of ‘you do you without involving G-Unit and me in your music and we do us without involving you or what you got going in our music," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com last week. "And that’s the level we left the conversation on."

On "Body Bags," Doja alludes to two of the most infamous diss records in rap music history, Nas' "Ether" and Tupac Shakur's "Hit 'Em Up."

This aint 'Ether,' This aint 'Hit Em Up, this is a lot of dead bodies/who gonna pick them up/ we just shot the corner/who gonna drive to the truck/f**k the whole G-Unit, who lied to Buck?

Rosemond manages Doja. Once a member of G-Unit, Doja has feuded with 50 Cent and the rest of the G-Unit collective for several years, after the two argued over contributions to Doja's debut album, The Documentary.

The violence escalated on Mar. 20, when Yayo saw the boy walking down W. 25 St. in Manhattan and allegedly backhanded the boy because he was wearing a Czar Entertainment shirt.

Yayo was charged with one count of misdemeanor assault and one count of endangering the welfare of a minor.

He is scheduled to appear in court to answer the charges on Apr. 25.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 3rd, 2007, 5:03 pm

He did it cause Yayo and 50 beat the shit out of henchmens son, Henchmen is also his manager.... how is this studio gangsta shit...

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 3rd, 2007, 5:21 pm

Cause he talks about all the shit he gonna do all the people he gonna kill nigga if its really to that fuck makin records if we hear it then the police can hear it thats studio gangsta shit.Keep it off records and gettin poppin whenever ya'll see each other. But Doja don't really want that he is not a real street dude, no matter how many street niggas you pay to hold you down they ain't gonna really respect you. What happened when Buck saw the Waccwall in Ny them niggas didn't say 1 fuck you 1 gunot them niggaz ain't say shit if you can't see that Doja is a studio gangster then damn homie..... i don't know what type of hood you from. And one more thing how many street niggaz have you seen with butterfly tattoos? I ain't see none but i seen a gang a females with butterfly tats.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2007, 6:00 pm

but i guess all the rest of the rappers is real street niggaz huh? Especially snitchy cent.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2007, 6:03 pm

I don't know why its so hard to see that most of the "real street niggas" is either in jail for bein a "real street nigga" bout to be in jail or dead for bein a "real street nigga", or is behind the scenes not tryna put they bizness out in the open like that. You seen it with supreme, soulja slim, Pimp C, dude from that philly group who got life for murder, and countless real muthafuckas yet yall stay cheerleadin talkin bout someone is realer than the other.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 3rd, 2007, 6:39 pm

he's being the mouth piece for his manager, its that simple. if u deaded beef with someone than that person ho slapped ur friends son, you wouldnt re-kindle that beef? if u say no than id ask u to re-evaluate ur manhood n pride

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 3rd, 2007, 6:43 pm

Question lil bro who did 50 lock up? I never said nobody was realer than anbody my point is Doja ain't real. You seem like the cheerleader how you know dude the philly rap group is real just cause he killed somebody? So you saying the people who are not big rappers are the realest? Please explain? Is Jeezy real? Why isn't 50 real cause he did music to get out the hood and maximized his opportunities to get the most money he could? What real street dude is on change of heart? Even if he was 17 or 18 most street niggaz are in the wildest stage at that time. Come dude open your eyes if you not from the hood i understand.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 3rd, 2007, 6:48 pm

50 CENT WASNT THERE WHEN THIS TOOK PLASE. AND YAYO TRIED 2 MALEST THE LITTLE BOY LIKT MICHEAL JACKSON SIKE NAH. BUT YAYO WAS DUMB FOR DOING THAT BEKUASE AINT HE STILL ON PROBATION OR SOMETHING

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 3rd, 2007, 6:53 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:he's being the mouth piece for his manager, its that simple. if u deaded beef with someone than that person ho slapped ur friends son, you wouldnt re-kindle that beef? if u say no than id ask u to re-evaluate ur manhood n pride

Thats beef when kids get touched homie theres no need for records when niggaz make it physical especially with kids, its on. All that gangsta shit Doja talks and now its been at a physical point twice now and he's still making records YOU NIGGAZ CAN'T REALLY BELIEVE HIM. His homie got shot and he's making records, a kid gets smacked and he still making records? When is this" OG in the hood before I was 22" gonna start gettin back at these dudes. Nobody on the west coast fucks with him as far as artist. Jay Rock only mess with Doja cause of 2 Teez. They know he's fake. He has a lot of talent, but is he real? NO.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 3rd, 2007, 6:59 pm

YO-B wrote:50 CENT WASNT THERE WHEN THIS TOOK PLASE. AND YAYO TRIED 2 MALEST THE LITTLE BOY LIKT MICHEAL JACKSON SIKE NAH. BUT YAYO WAS DUMB FOR DOING THAT BEKUASE AINT HE STILL ON PROBATION OR SOMETHING
Yea i agree. I don't know what dude was thinking. The lil dude had to say something back he couldn't just sit there and take that shit.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 3rd, 2007, 7:22 pm

Your forgetting it aint Compton where the nigga who slapped one of your homies kids up lives 3 blocks away , its the music industry them niggas is protected across the states and hard to find and get to, of coarse hes gonna put this on wax its the music industry and thats $, its too early for a retaliation , but i dont see why you niggas care so much about every lil thing to try to prove game is fake, Game was on CBP thats a fact how much work did he put it in for it probally not that much but how much work you put in nigga?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 3rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

Game was on CBP thats a fact how much work did he put it in for it probally not that much but how much work you put in nigga?
NOW THAT IS A BETTER QUESTION

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2007, 9:45 pm

Past wrote:Your forgetting it aint Compton where the nigga who slapped one of your homies kids up lives 3 blocks away , its the music industry them niggas is protected across the states and hard to find and get to, of coarse hes gonna put this on wax its the music industry and thats $, its too early for a retaliation , but i dont see why you niggas care so much about every lil thing to try to prove game is fake, Game was on CBP thats a fact how much work did he put it in for it probally not that much but how much work you put in nigga?
exactly, niggas stay on here with this dickrydin tryna tell niggaz if they from the hood or not...fuck outta my face with that bozo shit.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 3rd, 2007, 10:18 pm

zzzzzzzz games a stripper, 50s a snitch but i doubt that henchmen would be telling the full honest truth on this one, being that he has conned people out of good money, but yet and still this beef is going nowhere even right now.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 3rd, 2007, 11:01 pm

MAN F*** ALL OF 'EM AINT NONE OF EM SIGNING MY CHEX

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2007, 11:04 pm

Shox112 wrote:MAN F*** ALL OF 'EM AINT NONE OF EM SIGNING MY CHEX
i said the same thing to some nigga who kept harpin on this shit today

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 5:51 am

LOL

Dojas a fuckin PSYCHO man

50z money would make his lawyers make this shit go away tho

50z no SNITCH
Its jus more lies DOJA makes up

This guy is a clown
HE'S CLEARLY A BITCH LOL
Niggas gettin slapped up
Shot up
And he on tracks droppin names in verses

FUCK THAT NIGGA
He a INTERNET WANKSTA
STUDIO GANGSTA
BUSTA

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 4th, 2007, 6:14 am

You side with the NY nigga over one of your own, a Piru nigga? Gangstas dont worship rappers nigga, dont you got some big homeys from the "I" you can look up too.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 6:55 am

Rockstar was poppin witchu ma nigga

Wat them 30rus like??????

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ooooooo so know I'm from PIRU..I thought I was a "INTERNET GANGSTA" :shock:

ITS ALL cool MA NIGGA
NIGGA THIS PIRU GANG

But n e way
50 spits real talk and got STRIPES IN HIS HOOD

Why I don't side with game?????

like I said

I KNOW REAL NIGGAS FROM CBP
And they even tell a real ass nigga like me
That nigga gets no love and that niggas a BITCH ETC

So u know take as u want it ma nigga
If u like BLOOD so b it
I mean jus know u aint listenin to a real nigga ya feels?
I aint even gone front on 30zPIRU I baught blood album
Yu know the shit was wack
I mean it aint gonna b nuffin like
BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT ON JUNE 19TH ITS 50 CENT ITS the UNIT THAT MEANS ITS MONEY

I respect him only beckause he straight outta the BPT but that's it ya dig ?
The nigga HAS NO STRIPES
Written songs about his homies and shit

Man fuck doja nigga dis PIRU

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 4th, 2007, 10:17 am

bspg wrote:LOL

50z no SNITCH

This guy is a clown
HE'S CLEARLY A BITCH LOL
Niggas gettin slapped up
Shot up

fu-- THAT NIGGA
He a INTERNET WANKSTA
STUDIO GANGSTA
BUSTA
Game didnt make up 50 being a snitch everyone knew that years before Game was even signed to any record deal, 50's snitching got him shot 9 times, and then irv also released a real police report to the world of 50 snitching , and everyone know 50 snitched on black child for stabbing him up there is no way to hide the fact 50 is a snitch even 50 cant, i would think by now you would get 50s dick out your mouth but you still deepthroating .

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 4th, 2007, 11:04 am

bspg wrote:Rockstar was poppin witchu ma nigga

Wat them 30rus like??????

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ooooooo so know I'm from PIRU..I thought I was a "INTERNET GANGSTA" :shock:

ITS ALL cool MA NIGGA
NIGGA THIS PIRU GANG

But n e way
50 spits real talk and got STRIPES IN HIS HOOD

Why I don't side with game?????

like I said

I KNOW REAL NIGGAS FROM CBP
And they even tell a real ass nigga like me
That nigga gets no love and that niggas a BITCH ETC

So u know take as u want it ma nigga
If u like BLOOD so b it
I mean jus know u aint listenin to a real nigga ya feels?
I aint even gone front on 30zPIRU I baught blood album
Yu know the shit was wack
I mean it aint gonna b nuffin like
BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT ON JUNE 19TH ITS 50 CENT ITS the UNIT THAT MEANS ITS MONEY

I respect him only beckause he straight outta the BPT but that's it ya dig ?
The nigga HAS NO STRIPES
Written songs about his homies and shit

Man fu-- doja nigga dis PIRU
:shock: :lol:

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 1:18 pm

Past wrote:
bspg wrote:LOL

50z no SNITCH

This guy is a clown
HE'S CLEARLY A BITCH LOL
Niggas gettin slapped up
Shot up

fu-- THAT NIGGA
He a INTERNET WANKSTA
STUDIO GANGSTA
BUSTA
Game didnt make up 50 being a snitch everyone knew that years before Game was even signed to any record deal, 50's snitching got him shot 9 times, and then irv also released a real police report to the world of 50 snitching , and everyone know 50 snitched on black child for stabbing him up there is no way to hide the fact 50 is a snitch even 50 cant, i would think by now you would get 50s dick out your mouth but you still deepthroating .
No Homo ma nigga

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 4th, 2007, 4:03 pm

http://www.getrightmusic.com/Singles/st ... 0Diss).mp3

Body Bags - GAME

he dropped alot of names in that song

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 4th, 2007, 4:04 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:http://www.getrightmusic.com/Singles/st ... 0Diss).mp3

Body Bags - GAME

he dropped alot of names in that song
my fault just copy and paste the whole thing into your browser

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 4th, 2007, 4:18 pm

Past wrote:Your forgetting it aint Compton where the nigga who slapped one of your homies kids up lives 3 blocks away , its the music industry them niggas is protected across the states and hard to find and get to, of coarse hes gonna put this on wax its the music industry and thats $, its too early for a retaliation , but i dont see why you niggas care so much about every lil thing to try to prove game is fake, Game was on CBP thats a fact how much work did he put it in for it probally not that much but how much work you put in nigga?
I put in enough work to walk these streets of "Pistol Wavin New Haven" Connecticut my dude. At anytime of the night. I could go to damn near every hood and be good. I put in enough work to where niggaz know i'm a real nigga. My nigga i done been to Bridgeport and been str8. I know you don't know what that means but the niggaz hate new haven niggaz but i ain't never had problem out there homie. What about you can you walk any block in your city? Can you kick with ryders and do they respect you? Let me know something cause you goin hard for Doja like you believe he is real.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 4th, 2007, 4:24 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Game was on CBP thats a fact how much work did he put it in for it probally not that much but how much work you put in nigga?
NOW THAT IS A BETTER QUESTION
Since like slobbin this dude off. Same question to you that i posed to the other kid.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 4th, 2007, 5:02 pm

ANYBODY CAN BAIL THRU NEW HAVEN LIKE that...SH*T IT AINT NUTHIN BUT 3 or 4 MILES...LOOK HOW SOFT U SOUND I BET U CANT EVEN BAIL THRU A CITY LIKE CARSON UNTOUCHED..AND IF U A REAL NIGGA YOU AINT GOTTA SPEAK ON IT OR DOWN ANOTHER NIGGA...YOU JUST SPEAK YA MIND AND LEAVE IT AT that...U KNOW WHAT TYPE OF NIGGAZ THEY CALL U ON the YARD??? A B*TCH MADE NIGGA CUZ YOU GOT DIARHEA AT the MOUF...YOU CANT SHUT UP ABOUT ONE NIGGA, U GOSSIPIN HOE A** NIGGA FIND SOMETHIN BETTA TO DO WITCHA TIME THEN SPEAKIN ON the INDUSTRY DATS ALL U EVER TALK ABOUT...

I COULD SEE IT FROM YA HISTORY

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 4th, 2007, 5:32 pm

Shox112 wrote:ANYBODY CAN BAIL THRU NEW HAVEN LIKE that...SH*T IT AINT NUTHIN BUT 3 or 4 MILES...LOOK HOW SOFT U SOUND I BET U CANT EVEN BAIL THRU A CITY LIKE CARSON UNTOUCHED..AND IF U A REAL NIGGA YOU AINT GOTTA SPEAK ON IT OR DOWN ANOTHER NIGGA...YOU JUST SPEAK YA MIND AND LEAVE IT AT that...U KNOW WHAT TYPE OF NIGGAZ THEY CALL U ON the YARD??? A B*TCH MADE NIGGA because YOU GOT DIARHEA AT the MOUF...YOU CANT SHUT UP ABOUT ONE NIGGA, U GOSSIPIN HOE A** NIGGA FIND SOMETHIN BETTA TO DO WITCHA TIME THEN SPEAKIN ON the INDUSTRY DATS ALL U EVER TALK ABOUT...

I COULD SEE IT FROM YA HISTORY
What New Haven are you talkin about? What state? The New Haven i'm from is a little bigger the Compton homie lol. I told you what it was with me. I'm not downing Doja i'm just speaking the truth b. Don't get so emotional dawg lol. And find something to do better with my time? You the one who registered on September 13 2006 and you have 1390 post? And i need to do something better with my time? Lol white boy you are so funny. What you know about a yard you don't stay off the fuckin computer i can tell by your history. What a bitch. Lol.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 4th, 2007, 5:43 pm

NEW HAVEN WILL NEVA GET NO RESPECT, YALL AINT NUTHIN BUT A SH*TTY OUTPOST OF the NY...WHEN NIGGAZ THINK ABOUT CONNECTICUT THEY EITHER THINK ABOUT SEA VILLAGES OR BASKETBALL NOT GANGBANGIN WITCHALL WEAK ASS QUIT SPEAKIN ON OTHA NIGGAS YA B*TCH MADE NIGGA

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » April 4th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Shox112 wrote:NEW HAVEN WILL NEVA GET NO RESPECT, YALL AINT NUTHIN BUT A SH*TTY OUTPOST OF the NY...WHEN NIGGAZ THINK ABOUT CONNECTICUT THEY EITHER THINK ABOUT SEA VILLAGES OR BASKETBALL NOT GANGBANGIN WITCHALL WEAK ASS QUIT SPEAKIN ON OTHA NIGGAS YA B*TCH MADE NIGGA
Holla at them niggaz in Bridgeport, Holla at them niggaz in Hartford, and even New Have. You don't know shit you sound crazy. So you actually think niggaz come thru just disrespectin Ct you crazy ask Cassidy nigga,Ask Keith Murray nigga, Ask Fat Joe them Bridgeport niggaz ran his fat ass outta there for thinking just like you, Ask Dip Set what happened in Hartford. Nigga check the Crime rate for them 3 spots fuck the rest of CT. Tony Yayo be come thru showin love nigga Rakim was stayin here for a while. You have no idea what you are talking bout white boy. What do i expect from someone who is on the net all day bangin and talkin non sense.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 6:58 pm

LOL
LOL

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 4th, 2007, 9:21 pm

http://www.yale.edu/gateways/visitors.html

HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT

AND NEW HAVEN AT ITS FINEST.....!!!! IM SURE DEM WHITE FOLKS AINT GONNA LETCHA DO TO MUCH...YALL GET RANK AMONGST THE SAFEST STATES ANNUALY!!!
:twisted: :twisted:

" George Walker Bush, the current President of the United States, was born in Connecticut."

GET the F*** IF CONNECTICUTTA OR CUT the CONNECT WHATEVE the F***IN STATE IS CALLED IS SLEPTED THEN IM A KEEP SLEEPIN..

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit05r.pdf
http://www.morganquitno.com/met05r.pdf

IM FEELIN MIGHTY SAFE IN CUTTACONNECT