Tru Life New New York

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Tru Life New New York

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 8th, 2007, 4:01 pm

That sh*ts a hot a track. What do yall think

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 8th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Shit is old. It came out like two years ago.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 8th, 2007, 6:52 pm

well i just heard it. shits hot

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 8th, 2007, 8:28 pm

yea its pretty good.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 5th, 2007, 6:19 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:yea its pretty good.
I LIKE TRU LIFE STYLE ON BRINGING NEW YORK BACK BUT THATS ABOUT IT. OYEAH IS THAT NEW NEW YORK TRACK THE ONE WITH HIM TALKING ABOUT L.A. GANGS BEING IN NEW YORK. BEKUASE I ONLY HEARD THE KHORUS AND THE BEAT WITH THE VOICE SAMPLE BUT I DIDNT HEAR THE AKTUAL SONG YET. NEWWW NEWW YORRRRRKKKK

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 5th, 2007, 10:04 pm

Yea, He said,"How the fucc niggas is Bloods, and we A-town stompin, gotta walk through the jects and like we in Compton?"

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 6th, 2007, 12:26 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yea, He said,"How the mess niggas is Bloods, and we A-town stompin, gotta walk through the jects and like we in Compton?"
AYO DO U HAVE A LINK OR ANY THING 2 THIS WHOLE SONG OF NEW NEW YORK?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 8th, 2007, 7:52 pm

to say i actually gave this dude any time & listened to his shxt i would be lying....alotta rappers be on some gimmick shxt nowadays,he used to chill with dipset then out of the blue wants to make money dissing them....phony-ness i rather not bother listening to

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 8th, 2007, 7:53 pm

I MEAN I NEVA REALLY HEARD TRU LIFE. BUT I HEARD SOME OF HIS SONG KALLED NEW NEW YORK ON THAT STREETS MAGAZINE BUT THEY ONLY PLAYED LIKE 30 SEKONDS OF IT

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Qdawg wrote:to say i actually gave this dude any time & listened to his shxt i would be lying....alotta rappers be on some gimmick shxt nowadays,he used to chill with dipset then out of the blue wants to make money dissing them....phony-ness i rather not bother listening to
this nigga is a lie and a snake, and to think i actually used to support him. This nigga on some video dissin snoop who he was supposed to be buddy, buddy with and the coast.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 8th, 2007, 8:29 pm

perongregory wrote:
Qdawg wrote:to say i actually gave this dude any time & listened to his shxt i would be lying....alotta rappers be on some gimmick shxt nowadays,he used to chill with dipset then out of the blue wants to make money dissing them....phony-ness i rather not bother listening to
this nigga is a lie and a snake, and to think i actually used to support him. This nigga on some video dissin snoop who he was supposed to be buddy, buddy with and the coast.
IS THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SOME WHERE?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2007, 8:33 pm

YO-B wrote:
perongregory wrote:
IS THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SOME WHERE?

Him talkin shit about snoop

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 8th, 2007, 8:43 pm

TRUE LIFE A BITCH

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 8th, 2007, 11:05 pm

[quote="perongregory"][quote="Qdawg"]to say i actually gave this dude any time & listened to his shxt i would be lying....alotta rappers be on some gimmick shxt nowadays,he used to chill with dipset then out of the blue wants to make money dissing them....phony-ness i rather not bother listening to[/quote]

this nigga is a lie and a snake, and to think i actually used to support him. This nigga on some video dissin snoop who he was supposed to be buddy, buddy with and the coast.[/quote]

:lol: ...i can say i never heard a lyric this spanish dude said in my life..i dont know dude just seems like hes tryna put hisself out there the wrong way

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 9th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Check that shit out. this nigga representin NY to the fullest tho aint noone else doin it like him.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 9th, 2007, 9:50 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=8o3HF9G5JqU

Check that shit out. this nigga representin NY to the fullest tho aint noone else doin it like him.
TRU LIFE NEEDS 2 FALL BACK ON THAT BLOOD&CRIP PROBLEM THAT HE HAS. I MEAN NIGGAS GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO. IM TIRED OF THIS NIGGA ALWAYS CRYING :cry: :cry: :cry: TRU LIFE A CRY BABY :cry: :cry: