LONG BEACH MAF1A

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 10th, 2007, 2:12 am

youngwun wrote:Bloods aint got a city where its just them. They runnin Inglewood but you still got a few C sets. Damus/Pirus been sneaking into Long Beach lately. Who knows what'll come of it.

SHIT I THINK YOU MIGHT SEE A DAMU OR PIRU SET IN L.B. THE WAY I HEAR NIGGAZ OUT THERE AIN'T TAKEN OF THEY NEIGHBORHOODS AND SHIT AND NIGGAZ IS RUN WITH CLICKS.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 10th, 2007, 8:55 am

trust if it aint already happend and damus an other crips is already in the beach
from their respective hoods (it wont), it's not a question of will it happen, and perhaps if it does, how long you think it'll take before they start catchin heat. longbeach niggas know who in the hood, but who is takin the initiative to say this not yo hood nomore"im not daring nobody to, cuz i know it's somebody foolish enough to do it" im just sayin, if it's like that why not conquer instead of occupy.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » April 10th, 2007, 11:40 am

worldwide wrote:trust if it aint already happend and damus an other crips is already in the beach
from their respective hoods (it wont), it's not a question of will it happen, and perhaps if it does, how long you think it'll take before they start catchin heat. longbeach niggas know who in the hood, but who is takin the initiative to say this not yo hood nomore"im not daring nobody to, because i know it's somebody foolish enough to do it" im just sayin, if it's like that why not conquer instead of occupy.
Agreed. Cant C it happening. Occupy for a moment, but as far as a bdog set calling the beach home....get outta here.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 10th, 2007, 12:07 pm

Were the BLOODS who killed CRIPS in LBC, from the LBC?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » April 15th, 2007, 10:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Were the BLOODS who killed CRIPS in LBC, from the LBC?
a blood killin a crip in long beach? kinda unheard of..maybe happened in a few instances...i dont know everything but nothing like that ever ran across my ears

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 16th, 2007, 1:10 am

^^^^I AM PRETTY SURE ITS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 17th, 2007, 2:59 am

^^^^I AM PRETTY SURE ITS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE
dont decieve yourself Y.G. it "aint never" happend. as with most gang related homicides
the killer is always a known enemy. i've never heard of any red rags claiming to have beef with longbeach crips, have you? if so couldnt have been any gun play involved.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 17th, 2007, 3:02 am

worldwide wrote:^^^^I AM PRETTY SURE ITS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE
dont decieve yourself Y.G. it "aint never" happend. as with most gang related homicides
the killer is always a known enemy. i've never heard of any red rags claiming to have beef with longbeach crips, have you? if so couldnt have been any gun play involved.

ITS HAPPENED BEFORE BELIEVE ME AND IT AIN'T LIKE IAM SAYING B-DOGS ARE ALWAYS COMING DOWN SERVING NIGGAZ FROM LONG BEACH BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE IT GOES BOTH WAYS.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 17th, 2007, 9:30 am

I agree

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 17th, 2007, 3:54 pm

EITHER THAT OR THEM CRIPS AND ESES IS LETTIN B-DOGS JUST BE ALL IN THE HOODS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 10th, 2007, 6:57 am

the only blood beef i heard in lb are from bloods from others city
gost town willmington and carson but never heard of any lbb