REAL Paranormal videos

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
NikexCortez

REAL Paranormal videos

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 16th, 2007, 8:14 pm

This REAL video is about people picking up a hitch hiker who they ended up finding out was a ghost. 2 people died from that incident. You get to see the ghost in there. The begining of the clip is just talkin so I suggest you fastfoward to atleast 4:30 minutes into the clip.

People please post up some REAL videos of the paranormal. Ghosts, monsters, demons, aliens, anything! Some good videos though not something fake or something lame.[GVideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... host&hl=en [/GVideo]

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 17th, 2007, 10:29 am

Google for the win! Here's what I found:

"Actually it is fake,but it is based on true event in Sinatra whereby Teresa was killed in 1983...
The actual video David made is dated 2003. Three years later there’s another car accident on that stretch of road on April 2006.
The video above though has been heavily edited and served its purpose in raising the interest of people...
According to the viral marketing scheme of a certain Mr Rebordao,it’s suppose to whet the appetite of the public for the real film.Once curiosity gets hold of a person’s interest, the desire for more is inevitable...
Just Google on any bits of info above and you'll get the picture... "

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 17th, 2007, 1:02 pm

man is there really such a thing as a ghost

id pay money to c a real ghost in a video

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 17th, 2007, 1:05 pm

and that video is probably the fakest video ive ever seen

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 17th, 2007, 6:06 pm

dog, you just wasted 7 minutes of my life! :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 17th, 2007, 8:11 pm

i foward most that joint

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 17th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Mcminister wrote:man is there really such a thing as a ghost
<-

:D

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 17th, 2007, 9:02 pm

Check this out

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/624

(Plays unsolved mysteries song)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 18th, 2007, 4:22 pm

lool...uza foo ghost
u got me there

that dumb fake video had me real trippin tho
last nite was some wierd ass shit the streets was quiet as a mothafucka ....n i dono why i was picturin that ghost(paranormal) type shit n got shook as a mothafucka...but then 30 bucks was missin from my stash n i forgot buot all that

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 5:27 pm

Mcminister wrote:lool...uza foo ghost
u got me there

:lol:
Mcminister wrote:that dumb fake video had me real trippin tho
last nite was some wierd ass shit the streets was quiet as a mothafucka ....n i dono why i was picturin that ghost(paranormal) type shit n got shook as a mothafucka...but then 30 bucks was missin from my stash n i forgot buot all that
gotta stop smokin all that "tweed" lol j/k :lol:

NikexCortez

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 18th, 2007, 10:08 pm

Anybody ever seen the tv show "Beyond Beleif: Fact of Fiction" ? This show was tiiiiiiiite. I couldn't find the show anywhere online, does anybody know a website where I can watch it?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: REAL Paranormal videos

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 10:14 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
People please post up some REAL videos of the paranormal. Ghosts, monsters, demons, aliens, anything! Some good videos though not something fake or something lame.
:lol: :lol:
how classic is this. id definetly make that my sig if they were enabled. u a funny one homie

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » April 18th, 2007, 10:16 pm

ever seen pee-wee hurman's big adventure?

Large Marge 8)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: REAL Paranormal videos

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2007, 10:20 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
People please post up some REAL videos of the paranormal. Ghosts, monsters, demons, aliens, anything! Some good videos though not something fake or something lame.
:lol: :lol:
how classic is this. id definetly make that my sig if they were enabled. u a funny one homie
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 19th, 2007, 5:23 pm

LOL By what I meant by something real and not fake are the videos! But yea I get my homies laughin to when I bring up these things. But why do you hate what you dont understand? LOL. I found another interesting video that I will post up later. Its about the relationship between Christianity and UFOs. When I was in juvi the preists came and talked about the same thing and then some. Such as the computer chips that the governemnt are trying to put into people. But yea peoples, be open minded! To bad Blakk not here he woulda shined some light on this topic!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 19th, 2007, 5:27 pm

whateva happened to blakk

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 19th, 2007, 5:44 pm

he got banned for online bangin n stuff haha.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 19th, 2007, 7:09 pm

naw but i was shroomin once and it was night time and my homies passed out, i was outside on the streets until morning, fucking terrifying, i remember ghosts, people trying to kill me, spiders hoppin off buildings, that muthafucka from the saw was after my ass for a good hour, i was fucking seriously in a horror movie dawg.

then i fell asleep on my lawn and woke up there :D

+ i remember i ran infront of a car and the headlights looked like spirits that tried to kill me... dawg that was a fucked up trip.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 19th, 2007, 7:09 pm

+ muthafuckas was talkin to me and whisperin to me... but yea, i think that shit was real because i cant believe something on this earth would make you trip that fuckin bad u know?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 19th, 2007, 7:10 pm

pistolslanga wrote:naw but i was shroomin once and it was night time and my homies passed out, i was outside on the streets until morning, #%@&#%@ terrifying, i remember ghosts, people trying to kill me, spiders hoppin off buildings, that muthafucka from the saw was after my ass for a good hour, i was #%@&#%@ seriously in a horror movie dawg.

then i fell asleep on my lawn and woke up there :D

+ i remember i ran infront of a car and the headlights looked like spirits that tried to kill me... dawg that was a #%@& up trip.
LOL

Now imagine a whole bunch of people doing that thousands of years ago.

And what is the result?

Religion and a belief in "God" :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 19th, 2007, 7:58 pm

man yall make me trip..my aunt house scary as a mothafucka..especialy this time when she turn out all the lights ..

i havent gott'en high fo the longest time since like march or somewhere there i dropped that habit.....i remember it use to be fucked up watchin horror movies n shit with it playin tho

remembr one time i was in silver spring n the freakiest shit happen there coz back in the day i never kne there was deers in mary land....one time it was dark i was walkin to take a piss in the dark i saw these eyes n horns in the bush..WOW i actually sow my life flash i was like :shock:WTF i ran fo my life scared as a mothafucka

i still think its fucked up havin such animals close to where people live...how the fkk u gon c horns outside ur window or in ur porch n think its somethin normal

i get freaked out with that ghost shit coz in africa voodoo is real as a mothafucka i actually seen people who were possessed no shittin

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 19th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Mcminister wrote:man yall make me trip..my aunt house scary as a mothafucka..especialy this time when she turn out all the lights ..

i havent gott'en high fo the longest time since like march or somewhere there i dropped that habit.....i remember it use to be #%@& up watchin horror movies n shit with it playin tho

remembr one time i was in silver spring n the freakiest shit happen there coz back in the day i never kne there was deers in mary land....one time it was dark i was walkin to take a piss in the dark i saw these eyes n horns in the bush..WOW i actually sow my life flash i was like :shock:WTF i ran fo my life scared as a mothafucka

i still think its #%@& up havin such animals close to where people live...how the fkk u gon c horns outside ur window or in ur porch n think its somethin normal

i get freaked out with that ghost shit coz in africa voodoo is real as a mothafucka i actually seen people who were possessed no shittin
lol In a local suburb the cops needed to start shooting the deer because they were wandering into people's neighborhoods..

Some of the bullets hit peoples houses :lol: :shock:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 20th, 2007, 9:15 am

A Ghost wrote:
Mcminister wrote:man yall make me trip..my aunt house scary as a mothafucka..especialy this time when she turn out all the lights ..

i havent gott'en high fo the longest time since like march or somewhere there i dropped that habit.....i remember it use to be #%@& up watchin horror movies n shit with it playin tho

i still think its #%@& up havin such animals close to where people live...how the fkk u gon c horns outside ur window or in ur porch n think its somethin normal

lol In a local suburb the cops needed to start shooting the deer because they were wandering into people's neighborhoods..

Some of the bullets hit peoples houses :lol: :shock:
Reminds me of the city I use to live in. My wife was working graveyard shift to cover for someone, and she had just put in a 16 hour day. It was 7am and she went to leave only to see 2 moose running around the neighbourhood. She thought she was imagining it after working for so long until co-workers started showing up for work and seeing them too.

I don't have any videos or pictures of paranormal stuff but I did work in a building that was over 100 years old in an really old part of town a few years ago. Many a strange going ons there. Even had a customer sitting at the bar one night, the bartender left him alone to go lock a door only to come back and have the customer sitting there shocked and pale. The customer looked at the bartender and said "You know you have a ghost in here right?" And she said "Well we've heard stories but yeah, I guess so" And the customer sat there and explained to her that as she left, a white figure had floated right thru the bar and out thru a stone wall right in front of him. He was sitting there shaking as he was telling her. Never did see that customer again. :P I never saw anything like that, but I had a number of occasions where strange things would happen for seemingly no reason.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 20th, 2007, 10:24 am

NikexCortez wrote:LOL By what I meant by something real and not fake are the videos! But yea I get my homies laughin to when I bring up these things. But why do you hate what you dont understand? LOL. I found another interesting video that I will post up later. Its about the relationship between Christianity and UFOs. When I was in juvi the preists came and talked about the same thing and then some. Such as the computer chips that the governemnt are trying to put into people. But yea peoples, be open minded! To bad Blakk not here he woulda shined some light on this topic!
Heres the video

[/video][GVideo]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 6665779051 [/GVideo]

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 20th, 2007, 10:27 am

Heres some videos to the popular tv show from FOX then to the SCIFI channel Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.

http://www.dailymotion.com/videos/relev ... d+belief/1

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/873

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 29th, 2007, 10:29 am

that chinese grl in the mirror is so far the best one...but wouldnt the person with the video cam notice it n start wildin

doesnt any one got some real freaky shit....that can hav a nigga sleepin with the lights on

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Mcminister wrote:that chinese grl in the mirror is so far the best one
Even though it was fake it still gave me chills :D

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 29th, 2007, 7:28 pm

yea i watched it in day time so it wasnt that freaky

A Ghost