Southern California gangs (San Diego)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 8:45 am

I was wondering if San Diego is active in gangbanging? Also is Jayo Felony and the rolling 40's active or is he like Snoop and the rolling 20's?

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Is the city of San Diego on the gang bangin map?

Unread post by vt » July 29th, 2003, 8:48 am

Peace,
I know that LINCOLN PARK BLOODS ARE DEEP THEY USED TO BE CALLED LINCOLN PARK PIRU, THEY HAD A GANG INJUCTION AGAIST THEM. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO READ ABOUT THE INJUCTION ON STREETGANGS.COM

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 29th, 2003, 11:04 am

Isnt there allota bloods in diego? Skyline Piru n $hit

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 29th, 2003, 11:34 am

YEAH THERE IS A LOT OF BLOODS IN SAN DIEGO, SKYLINE IS THERE AS WELL, THE IS ALSO SOME BRIMS, RICKY FROM THE FORUM IS FROM SAN DIEGO, HE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER STUFF FROM SD, THE LINCOLN PARK BLOODS WEAR GREEN, THEY SPORT GREEN FLAGS..I'VE HEARD IT'S LIKE A BLOOD CAPITAL..

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 29th, 2003, 2:08 pm

My last trip to TJ the trolley had a group of bloods from SD on their way down for some recreation. I was just on my way to Ensenada via TJ by bus to dig the coast.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 29th, 2003, 2:27 pm

East San Diego has Eastside Pirus, Skyline Pirus, Lincoln Park Bloods. There is also Syndo Mob too. Crips I've heard of West Coast Crips, NHC 40's. I got fam's from the eastside of San Diego, those blood sets were the one's up at the time, right around mid 80's, late 80's.

-$aNDiEgO_$aVaGe-

Unread post by -$aNDiEgO_$aVaGe- » August 6th, 2003, 2:35 am

-DIEGO GANGZ-
80 SKYLINE PARK PIRU (ESP)
60 0 FARREL BLOOD GANG
50 LINCOLN PARK BLOOD GANG (LPB)
47 NEIGHBAHOOD CRIP (NHC)
30 WEST COAST CRIP (WC)
59 BRIMS
EMERALD HILLS BLOOD GANG
EAST DAYGO MOB
CASA DE ORO BLOODS
(syndo mob is through, they used ta be a subset of lincoln park, but eventually faded the fuck out......)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 7th, 2003, 2:02 am

I GOT COUPLE OF FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SKYLINES AND A COUPLE FROM LINCOLN PARK AND THEY CAN'T BE AROUND EACH OTHER, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE I MA FROM THE BITY OF BOMPTON.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2003, 8:31 am

its not bity of compton bity don't mean nothing ...respect the board rules !
its the city of Compton

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 8th, 2003, 1:03 pm

:) What about Linda Vista Crips? I read in a book with research on San Diego gangs that they were a mixed gang.

raybrown1984

Unread post by raybrown1984 » August 16th, 2003, 12:40 am

where's CASA DE ORO BLOODS at? I stay in Southeast Daygo and I ain't never heard of them.

raybrown1984

Unread post by raybrown1984 » August 28th, 2003, 11:27 pm

Can somebody from daygo answer this?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 28th, 2003, 11:39 pm

dont daygo got a lot of fake asian faggotz tryna claim crip and blood?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 29th, 2003, 1:19 am

DOG YOU CAN'T DISS ALL ASIANS BECAUSE I KNOW A LOT THAT WILL LEAVE YOUR BRAINS ON THE FLOOR. THEM NI99AZ AIN'T NO JOKE.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 29th, 2003, 1:47 am

yeah i kno some down ass asians, but there is a lot of fake asian hoods.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 29th, 2003, 10:46 am

Yeah dog, there are a bunch of misguided asian kids in Daygo and up north that aren't walking straight. Mind you that these kids are usually southeast asian cats, like vietnamese, cambodians, laotian, mien. Me personally, I don't think it's in line claiming crip or blood unless your in a real crip or real blood set. None of this asian crip shiznet or laotian blood shiznet. They need to stick to their natural gangs like TRG or ABZ, or whatever. On the other hand, there are those few pinoys or asians in a real crip or blood set...that's ok. But if your gonna call these other cats fake, you need to test them on the street and see what their all about. Me personally, I think they ain't walking straight but that's just me, I'm a hardliner I guess...

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 25th, 2004, 11:49 am

Raybrown Casa de oro is in Spring valley. Its off the 94 east and a lot of them hang on Kenwood Street. I heard a lil about them but not as being riders. Yes as u know San diego does have a lot of Blood gangs. Skyline has sub sets as well as Lincoin park and South Side Brims. I been in Skyline since 1979 and I know a lot of history on Skyline and other gangs in San Diego.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 25th, 2004, 12:28 pm

i am from daygo and niccas bang out here and yeah there are alot of bloods but the number of c is growing mostly because of the growing number of laos viets cambodians and pinoys piccin up the blu rag. in daygo now being a blood is almost like a fashion statement i think out of all the bloods lincoln and meadow brook put in the most work skyline niccas is pretty laid i whipped a nicca over there about a year ago and most niccas is taime some fools are hard but not like lincoln.

jayo felony puts it down well not anymore but when i was in school one of the biggest things jayo did was knocc an emrald hiils (hill city) name gangsta urn on his has for disrespecting. so the nicca aint a punk nhc 40's don't fucc around

niccas i roll with is mixed like most sets now daygo bangin isn't huge like l a you get a clicc of fools choose a flag and start reppin niccas don't get all deep in history or lil shit like that everything here is here and now we don't think of shit that happened 8 years ago we look at the fool in front of us today.

i here fools sayin asians aint this and asians will punk out if a blacc fool steps i am blacc and i seen for example a mob of lincoln niccas tried to rep at a southside party were ubs (crips) and ipt (crips) was at and this fool charlie boxed this blacc fool and straight fucced him up. asian bloods is tough to like a i all insane them niccas is deep they blaccs samoans and pinoys. i whipped a fool from there and them niccas had it out for me like the national gaurd nicca thats on my momma they put one of my homies in the hospital behind that shit then we retaliated and so on

but don't sleep on daygo especially westcoast 47hood(nhc 40's) , lincoln park blood lil africa bloods o mob (lao crips) and all insane bloods. mexicans especially there is alot so fucc naming them and look out for us nicc prc up and coming eastide san diego

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 26th, 2004, 7:48 am

I HERE THEM SKYLINE AND THEM LINCOLN PARK MOB AIN'T TO BE MESSED WITH OUT THERE. IT ALSO SEEMS THAT THERE BEEF IS WORSE THEN THE ROLLIN 60'S VS. 8-TREY'S.

raybrown1984

Unread post by raybrown1984 » January 29th, 2004, 12:46 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:Raybrown Casa de oro is in Spring valley. Its off the 94 east and a lot of them hang on Kenwood Street. I heard a lil about them but not as being riders. Yes as u know San diego does have a lot of Blood gangs. Skyline has sub sets as well as Lincoin park and South Side Brims. I been in Skyline since 1979 and I know a lot of history on Skyline and other gangs in San Diego.
Oh. No wonder I never heard of them. And to the people who live in san diego, Is there a Parkside Piru? If there is are they new or somethin?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 9th, 2004, 5:49 pm

I never heard of Park Side Piru homie. Its a Park Side street in Paradise Hills BUT i DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING PIRU'S.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 9th, 2004, 10:05 pm

yeah who ever told you there were or is a parkside piru is full of shit my moms old house is right behind parkside and the only real set that mobs over there is p h(Paradise hills) which most of them niccas actually live in national city but naw there is no parkside piru there are niccas from KOB , AI AND BNG that live there its even a couple of west coast niccas that stay in the are parkside is as neutral as you can get turf wise

5xLoC

Unread post by 5xLoC » February 11th, 2004, 11:31 pm

skyline lincoln beef is crazy

it dont look like it will ever calm down or die out
its wild

my cuzzin is from n-hood, and i gotta anutha group od ho ies from the coast 30's
and they mostly beef with essays cuz all the b-doggz are killin each other off

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 12th, 2004, 1:25 pm

5XLOC you do have a good point. In San Diego now Bloods are killing and fighting each other more then they do Crips. But I hear that Lincoin Park and The NHC are going at it now.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 13th, 2004, 5:03 pm

a blacc man lookin ---- yeah man you like an o. g. that stays on top of thangs. i got a lil homie that goes to gompers and that says that there is mad beef now especially cuz they tore down lincoln high and alot of them fools goin to gompers i even know that them fools is beefin with o- mob crips and they had it out like a couple of weeks ago. lincoln is gettin hit on every front it seems. homie i was over there off logan and them fools be posted up right in front of 45 park waitin for shit they hittin niccas up i got hit up a couple of times but thats it they say shit and keep walkin or throw up the L i hit him back thats usually the end of it. it just depends on the day whats goin on i guess. cuz its known for them niccas to trip all off the handle

in my opinion it is beef between eastide piru and lincoln but it isn't to many riders in eastide piru no more i think the beef is shifting toward crips for lincoln. simply because of the quicc growing number of lil crip hoods, sets, or cliccs. and 47(nhc) is just the closest and you know them niccas ain't afraid of shit i remember back in the day them niccas would hug the VFW just posted. lincoln is hard as train nails but they need some way to recruit to stay in the game one thing about eastide piru they always can recruit and meadow brook fools do stay on it thats where i think they outdo lincoln puttin niccas on the set.

you should go stop by logan or imperial its turning into national city nothing but eses now not in racist way but it is a damn shame blacc n hoods like that just gettin chipped away

i will get at you on the PM i just like to put something up for the town to let niccas know.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 18th, 2004, 4:08 pm

Yeah make sure you hit me on pm we can talk for days about our city. You may know more then me as far as current events.I try to keep up on the current events.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 23rd, 2004, 1:47 am

raybrown1984 wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:Raybrown Casa de oro is in Spring valley. Its off the 94 east and a lot of them hang on Kenwood Street. I heard a lil about them but not as being riders. Yes as u know San diego does have a lot of Blood gangs. Skyline has sub sets as well as Lincoin park and South Side Brims. I been in Skyline since 1979 and I know a lot of history on Skyline and other gangs in San Diego.
And to the people who live in san diego, Is there a Parkside Piru? If there is are they new or somethin?
YES, THERE IS A PARKSIDE PIRU. WELL THERE WAS A PARKSIDE PIRU. THEY ARE INACTIVE NOW. AND YES, THERE ORIGINAL HOOD WAS ON PARKSIDE STREET IN PARADISE HILLS. SIDEWAYZ ENTERTAINMENT http://www.sidewayzent.com THIS IS THEM NOW, WELL SOME OF THEM, THERE TRYING TO GET INTO THIS RAP GAME, RAPPING ABOUT THAT PIMP/PLAYER SHIT AND THEY SAY "SIDEWAYZ ENTERTAINMENT" IS AN ORGANIZATION OF PIMPS.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 23rd, 2004, 1:53 am

-$aNDiEgO_$aVaGe- wrote: EAST DAYGO MOB
EDM - EAST DAGO MOB CRIPS (use to be known as PBI - PlayBoys International until they changed it in the mid 80's)
THIS IS THEM, GHETTO WORLD RECORDS http://www.ghettoworld.com

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 23rd, 2004, 1:56 am

pico wrote::) What about Linda Vista Crips? I read in a book with research on San Diego gangs that they were a mixed gang.
WAY BACK IN THE DAYS, THEY WERE A MIXED GANG IN LINDA VISTA CALLED THE LINDA VISTA INSANE FAMILY: MADE UP OF BLACKS, MEXICANS, AND LAOTIONS. THEN THEY ALL SEPERATED INTO 3: LVC - LINDA VISTA CRIPS, LVX3 - LINDA VISTA X3 (they have a gang inunction on them), AND TOC - TINY ORIENTAL CRIPS.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 23rd, 2004, 2:02 am

classicc wrote:
an emrald hiils (hill city) name gangsta urn on his has for disrespecting.
U MEAN GANGSTA ERN (R.I.P) ??? HE WAS FROM 5/9 BRIMS NOT EMERALD HILLS.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 23rd, 2004, 8:50 am

Trickeration Station wrote:
classicc wrote:
an emrald hiils (hill city) name gangsta urn on his has for disrespecting.
U MEAN GANGSTA ERN (R.I.P) ??? HE WAS FROM 5/9 BRIMS NOT EMERALD HILLS.
Exactly and Homie you must be from San Diego?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » May 23rd, 2004, 12:03 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote: Exactly and Homie you must be from San Diego?
HEY WASSUP HOMIE. YEAH I'M FROM DAGO. PEACE!!!