The Netherlands (Holland)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Sanderino

Re: The Netherlands (Holland)

Unread post by Sanderino » March 30th, 2004, 6:38 am

en wie ben jij?

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » March 30th, 2004, 6:39 am

denk je that we geen pistolen hebben ? messen en niet in drugs dealen? en geen dingen mollen en mensen slaan? of erger

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » March 30th, 2004, 6:40 am

Sanderino wrote::D wahhaha we feesten ook doordeweeks en that is te merken ook....:P

hahahaha ok dan ouwe zo hoort het ook knalle als een malle......

wie ben ik? na ik ben ik ouwe amsterdam city represent.

Ik heb niet gezegd that er in nederland geen schietpartijen enz. zijn tuurlijk wel maar that wil niet zeggen that je over gang activiteiten praat..
Ook nederland zijn die er maar niet op de schaal waar jij het over hebt ( waarmee ik niet wil zeggen that jij persoonlijk niet connected bent ). Je weet zelf ookwel that de meeste `gangs ` in nederland eigenlijk gewoon vrienden groepjes zijn die stoer proberen te doen maar op het moment that er echt iets aan de hand is kennen ze je niet eens ( lol ).

En ik heb al helemaal nog nooit van nederlandse riders gehoord ( of heb ik that verkeerd )

En de nederlandse graffiti scene is al helemaal niet moeilijk hahahaha its a art thing .

ACH UT IS MAAR NET WAT JE ONDER GANGS VERSTAAT .

LATERS OUWE PEACE.

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » March 30th, 2004, 6:57 am

Sanderino wrote:denk je that we geen pistolen hebben ? messen en niet in drugs dealen? en geen dingen mollen en mensen slaan? of erger

Het is zeker saai daar in waalwijk hahahahahahahahaha

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » April 1st, 2004, 8:33 am

eigelijk wel

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » April 1st, 2004, 8:35 am

mjah maar overdrijve is altijd leuk

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » April 1st, 2004, 8:40 am

ken je een bietje grafiti spuite dan?

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 2nd, 2004, 10:15 pm

Sanderino wrote:ken je een bietje grafiti spuite dan?

yep maar that was zeker 10 jaar geleden (lol) .

wat is jouw tagnaam dan en je crew spil it out dude hahahaha

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 3rd, 2004, 5:10 pm

the hardest part of the city is Spangen Rotterdam West, i've been twice in New York and i think it's similar to the Bronx at night time.[/quote]

I think you mean the poorest part lot of base heads and whores i guess lot of crimes burned out cars abandonned buildings. But i didn`t see any gang activity there .

maybe i`m wrong

peace.

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » April 4th, 2004, 2:31 am

they re gangs out there i think but not gangs like in america i think less organized and shit

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 4th, 2004, 3:59 pm

Sanderino wrote:they re gangs out there i think but not gangs like in america i think less organized and stuff

gangs in spangen ne don`t think so hahahaha ....

peace

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 5th, 2004, 4:29 am

swaquilino wrote:dutch gangs almost always consists of people from south america(Aruba, Curacao, Suriname) and north africa(Turkey, Marocco).
Those from Curacao and Marocco are known as the Hard Part.
i cant believe nobody corrected this!!! north africa (turkey, maroccor) ????
what the fu_ck??? turkey aint in north africa! its asia! middle east, and a small part of it belongs to europe (i think about 2%)...

TC_

Unread post by TC_ » April 9th, 2004, 9:24 pm

D. wrote:That set that I mentioned .. Underground Crips from the Hague ... they for real ... that's a fact ... I also know that they have spread out throughout all of the Netherlands and boast a lot of members ... They recently changed their name to Main Triad Crips.Their leader is C-Lo,an O.G from Suriname.I'm trying to find the images I had of them .. when I find them I'll mail them to Alonso.
Keylow is the MTC leader

there are also king square crips
you can recognize em by a large blue K on their back

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 13th, 2004, 9:45 pm

[img]http://images.partypeeps2000.com/image. ... w2hAq0Q%3d[/img]

this would b the dutch crips ( Criminal underground Crips ).

The one with the shades in the back trowing the w sign is the one who started this shit in Holland.

Somebody wrote a book about them.

[img]http://www.crips.nl/imgsnav/omslag-crips-klein.jpg[/img]

15 years of gangculture in the Netherlands.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » April 24th, 2004, 12:03 pm

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/Orig ... ps%201.JPG

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/252s ... PS%203.JPG

This MTC 4 life cuzz,On Crip !. This ain't no muhf*ccin Copycat thang cuzz, this is real crippin'.We niccuz hustlin'4 ours,n we ain't fakin'no moves with this. Just cuz it ain't US don't mean sh*t. Real Ass OG's should know, it ain't the f*cc where ya from... its bout where ya bust yo muhf*ccin'gat.!! Just 2 let yawl know. On ICS(Intercontinental Crip Syndicate)!!!!. Shots out to that whole 252 MAIN TRIAD CRIP car,n' that Big Homie from Rollin'40s -Big Heat. Just cuz ya ain't c us ,don't mean we ain't here. And 4 my cuzzinz, Restin' I like 2 say T.I.P : C Locc(West RDs Triad) Chill(West RDs Triad),Colochi(B-blocks Gangstaz),Big Jeff,Tray Belly,Big Earl,O.T.,Chenke c u when we get there - Celieve That !!! Oh yeah... all you Nun-celievers, cum holla at us ! - Big K-Locc,2Hun Fifty Duce Crip Gang - OUT !!! -

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 6th, 2004, 9:43 am

Ey yaw, I live in a small city of 80.000 people called Roermond, and we have a pretty unknown neighborhood called the Donderberg, but still it is the 2nd poorest neighborhood in the NL. The bad part of the Donderberg is called the Componistenbuurt, which is a blackneighborhood (antillies and Suriname) but I live in the maroccan part of the hood.

Anyways the donderberg is alos the place where 6 little kids got killed in a fire lit by their father!!! (ik denk nu that de meeste van jullie wel weten wat de donderberg is, die brand was overla op het nieuws vorig jaar!!)

TC_

Unread post by TC_ » June 7th, 2004, 11:58 am

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Unread post by dl » October 3rd, 2004, 5:40 am

A couple of months ago there was some shit on the news bout some then Helder gangs. An old dude said that the gangsters at the age 9 called OG's and the older ones called True Niggas... WTF?!?!?

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dl » October 5th, 2004, 9:21 am

For the people who are interested, there wuz some Crip gangs in The Hague ( 1996 or something). These gangs don' t exist anymore.

These are the names:

Crip Stone Villains
Death Squad Crip
90-Crip
East Side Crip
King Crip
Main Triad Crip ( Still exist, check a couple of posts back )
Loco Gangster Crip
Eight Tray Gangster Crip

I don' t know the name of the Blood gang.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 14th, 2004, 4:13 am

Those holland crips looked JACKED! definately schooled me... and here I thought Holland was full of white people who speak funny english (JK)

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dl » October 15th, 2004, 2:40 pm

LOL Polysaturated, It ain't like. Thangs can get tuff up here in Holland.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » October 30th, 2004, 7:15 am

Sorry but I had to respond to this

There where's smoke there's fire. So there where's the streets, there's drugs, there are gangs/crews or whateva... ain't nuthin new

There was a period where I also used to think naïve like "naw this ain't US, this is Holland this in that", but then I realized Holland maybe a small country, but don't get it twisted. Yeah US might be more hectic as far as violence and stuff, cause over there in Cali they blast folks who got a certain type of color hat on. NO dissrespect to US cats, but I think the streetwise cats over here in the Hague are a little bit smarter than them cats in US to do sum dumb shit like that.
That wouldn't make any sense at all, cause like said before most of them are from Suriname, and ol skool family members of Surinamese folks dress in red when they are goin to a birthday party as we call bigi yari of an uncle/auntie. SO what that look like? Trippin on a red coloured clothes, means trippin on a ol skool Suriname tradition as far as birthdays of an uncle

So the gang in The Hague they got much bigga fish to fry like how to make their paper, not bout dresscodes. As long as u respect them, they respect ya back.

For folks who like to compare Holland with USA, knock it off, it don't make sense anymore to compare countries. USA ain't the hardest country also, cause the favela's (ghetto's/projects)in Brasil make South Central/The Bronx look like Beverly Hills, as a figure of speech.

Point is, it don't matter anymore in which country u live, it takes one cat with a certain streetmentallity to have an idea like let's build up a crew/gang/unity let's call ourselves Crips and that's how things get started & from there on shit gets bigger and bigger.

Look at Hell's Angels also a motorgang started in LA. Ask anybody, a friend or whoever's from Holland about wsup with Hell's Angel chapter and then u know what's up. All started from a few individuals with a certain mindstate.
It's all about the streetmindstate, not the country u from

Peace

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » October 30th, 2004, 11:02 am

My NiGGa LOeK sAiD iT aLL. bRoKe iT doWN,LiKe iT sHOulD C bRoKeN doWN

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » October 30th, 2004, 12:21 pm

oH,As FaR As ,ReeL GaNGsTaz ,ReeL HooDz, ReeL GaNgz,THiZ n THaT...MaN ,I COuLD MeNTiON GaNga NiGGaZ OuTTheRe WOulDNt eVeN LasT THaT LoNg, baNG with THiZ We baNG doWN HeRe,LoC_ n THaTs oN Me. LOOk,iT ALL dEpENd oN,WHeRe My pAReNTs dECiDeD 2 LaNd ,n sETTle doWN ,back THeN. iTs LiKe My NiGGa LOeK sAiD ,oN DEEz HeLLs aNGeLs,MaN. _ kNoW WHaT?, We sHOuLd dRiVe bY ,oN THaT HOOd CaLLeD"duMb sHiT",n KiLL GeNosiDe/dO As DEEz sCooTeR bOYs, n RiDe CoNNeCTeD WoRLd WiDe!!!! - Ey,sHoTs OuT 2 My CoMRadZ FRoM RoLLiN 40s NEiGHbORHOOd CRiPs(aTLEasT THeRe sTiLL ReeL NiGGaZ OuTTHeRe LeFT ,kNoW HoW We sHOuLd baNG THiZ bIG ICS GaNG).

bIG K LoCC OG 2HuNFiFTHiEZ MT NHC - [boRN iN THaT CoNTiNeNT THaT fUNdATE,bIG sOuTH A_gReW Up iN THaT LaND THaT disTRiBuTe,n ToLoRaTe_FEEL Me?] - OuT !!!!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 30th, 2004, 11:11 pm

can u write properly man, its hard to read that shit, and isnt it hard to type like that?

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » October 31st, 2004, 9:37 am

iF YOu CaNT REaD iT,IGUeZZ iTs NoT FoR YOu THeN !!!.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 10th, 2004, 11:09 am

ey 252MTC, k snap ut nog nie helemaal, ben je nou leider van de underground crips in then haag ofwat??? ey als je mannuhh in de drugshandel zitte moet je hier in maastricht en roermond zijn bij de grens van duitsland en belgie, shit gets real in the south...gewoon n hint, je kunt hier echt big cash verdienen....

respect voor de nl scene

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 10th, 2004, 1:59 pm

The Hell's Angels from the U.S.A. actually went to the Netherlands to start a chapter there. I don't think any of the Cali Crips actually went to the Netherlands to start a set out there. Y'all just watched Colors one day and bumped your Snoop Dogg and decided to be Crips which is copy cat shit. Y'all prolly got heart and blast on fools and get your paper but get your own identity.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » November 10th, 2004, 4:10 pm

THNX 4 the iNFO,My NiGGa[Maar ik fuCC niet met zulke shit op the net,feel me !!!] - n jA!,ThiZ bIG KEYLOW,4 LiFe - OG 2HuNdReD FiFTHiEZ MAIN TRIAD NH CRIPs !!!!! - EASTSIDE GANGSTA HAGUE. (ps. TRU sTREET NiGGaZ CaN GeT with Us oN:(maintriad@yahoo.com). - OUT -

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » November 10th, 2004, 4:52 pm

OH,n oN THaT FOOL CaMe C4 My LasT RepLY(sHiT yaWL GoT Me sTuCC oN THaT NeTsHiT, bUT I FEEl, iTs TiMe 4 the WoRLd 2 kNoW!). Ey, I C yOu doNT kNoW sHiT bOUT No G sHiT.bUT aIHT HeRe We gO aGAiN:"IT AiN WHeRE yOu FRoM iTs WHeRe yOu bUsT yO GaTT,saMe WaY,ThAT iTz AiN bOUT WHo iNVeNTeD iT_iTs bOUT the oNeS FiN eXTeND IT. I sAY, TRaVEL yO aZZ doWNHeRe,n FiNd OuT BOUT eM CoPY CaT sLuGZ,We NiGGaZ pOp oN NuN-CeLIeVeRs. (ps. you need 2 study, My nigga LOEKI's Mail reel close,C4 yA CuMMiN ,the wAy yA CuMMiN,CuZZ. - I aLSO sAY :FuCC HoLLaNd. Ey, MosT oF Us iZ FRoM sOuTH A(AMERICCA),sURiNaM,aNy WaYz, sO the HusTLE (n G-sHiT), CaN pRoLLy C FOuNd back, iN OuR bLOOdLiNe. dONT GeT iT TWisTeD. bUt...uH....As I sAID...,yOuR iNViTeD, FoR A LiL TOuR ROuNd the HOOd_WHeRe iN A COuNTRy LiKe THiZ_GaNGa NiGGaZ sTiLL sTRuGGLiN,iN A CeRTaiN WaY. I HEaR sUM CaTS OuTTHeRe CLAiM, CiTY oF D_MaN, THiZ the LaND oF D,...yOu soRT THaT sH*T OuT. N YEa, YOu RiTe We AiN CRiPPiN LiKe back iN the US_ bUT HeLL....We FuLLy CRiPPiN,THouGH(17 sTR8 YRs _2 GeNaraTiONs_WaY C4 A MuHF*CCA, eVeR HEaR bOuT A sNooP doGG !!). oN bIG ICS GaNG - OUT!!!!

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » November 13th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Trey wrote:The Hell's Angels from the U.S.A. actually went to the Netherlands to start a chapter there. I don't think any of the Cali Crips actually went to the Netherlands to start a set out there. Y'all just watched Colors one day and bumped your Snoop Dogg and decided to be Crips which is copy cat shit. Y'all prolly got heart and blast on fools and get your paper but get your own identity.
Ok, but on the otha hand, the fact that a certain group of urban city folks in Europe/Holland copy a certain dresscode from anotha country to emphasize their unity, ain't a new phenomenon.
The USA have a big influence on otha countries when it comes to certain things, when it comes to clothin steelo. I mean if it was Mexico which such an impact, shit then youthgangs over here would wear sombrero's en poncho's to emphasize their gang-unity, nawmean. Same shit different toilet

Take skinheads for an example. Racist skinheads over here also copy a certain style of clothing that English (racist) skinheads began te wear way back (bomberjacks, army boots, all that).
But do you really think that because of the fact that they copy a style, would makes them less dangerous for me as a black person or that I should consider them as less real as far as their way of thinking? I don't think so, hombre.

And that's the same way you have to see it with streetcats in Holland or where ever who decided to name themselves after an American/LA streetgang. Don't focus to much on the fact that they copy a certain style of clothing, that was just what they'd prefered to choose
You've got to look at the bigger picture, potna.

P'z

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dl » November 14th, 2004, 6:26 am

Fa sho Loekie, I agree.