Minnesota

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Minnesota

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 1:02 pm

we got a mix of Chicago gangs and L.A gangs theres alot of G.Ds a.k.a Gangster Diciples,Vice Lords Black P Stones these black stones are chicago affiliated their they are like vicelords and have nothing to due with bloods like in L.A. their actually warring with the Blood sets up here,Mickey Cobras which are a deadly click of vice lords a.k.a Dark Sides we also have N-Hood Rollin 60s Crips ,ShotGun Crips 132,Raymond Ave Crips 120 and a few Nine-O crips Bogus Boys Click which are a branch of crips as for Bloods theres Tre-O Bloods or Rollin 30s Blood which arent from Cali but are Minneapolis based but they due put it down Tyson Mafia Blood a.k.a T-Mob and FamilyMoBB theyre like bloods but they dont get along with Tre-O. As for S.A's we got Latin Kings,Surenio 13, and Vato Locos, Bishops none these except the LKs are that active though. These are the MAIN gangs but theres alot of smaller clicks runnin around the G.Ds are the deepest but thet arent all together as one gang thier many different clicks to be honest the GDs up here make all GDs look soft and I used to see GDs get punked by Crips and bloods alot but there are a few real ones Family Mobb was started by a GD and now theyre a well respected set even though they deny any ties to GD as a gang the VIce lords and Stones and M.Cs are clicked 2 gether against all G.Ds and some crips The 60's and SgC's are the bigger Crip sets even though they get into it sometimes theres usually a truce between the two but their not allies. The Raymonds and Bogus Boys have almost been taken out by feuds with the 60's and Family Mobb who actually get along now but basically its every hood for itself with a yearly homicide rate of about 50-60 killings I used to bang with the Six-Os but was shot last year by some Vice Lords. We also got some gangs in St. Paul but with such a low Homicide rate I wouldnt consider them real gang-bangers over there the asian gangs are the most active in St. Paul ill list them later the niggaz over there are punks

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 3:19 pm

I also seen you put the hennipen county has Eight Tray Gangstas there aint know 83rd streets up here theres too many six-O 's every summer they tried to establish a hood they got dumped on and ran back to L.A.

Unread post by Guest » June 3rd, 2003, 12:42 am

For the record, Mickey Cobras really have nothing to do with Vice Lords. The MC's were originally known as the Egyptian Cobras, in the early 50's, on Chicago's west side. The same area that the Vice Lords control today, that's true, but they moved away before the VL's ever came about. The EC's hooked up with Jeff Fort during the mid 60's, & changed their name to the Cobra Stones, in order to become one of the "Main 21", the governing body of Fort's, Blackstone Rangers (now known as the Black Peace Stone Nation, which is where the BPS in L.A. came from). Mickey Cogwell, the leader of the Cobras, then branched off from the Main 21 to make the Cobra Stones their own gang, as they had been once before. Soon after that he was killed, & the gang changed it's name to the Mickey Cobras, in his honor.

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » June 3rd, 2003, 10:23 am

My bad I meant to say that the Cobras were similar to Vice lords the are still part of the people nation. And up here them and most Vice lords are clicked cause they have to much opposition.

G

Re: Minnesota

Unread post by G » July 20th, 2003, 5:05 pm

I had to change my name from the C.rum account but Alot of the gangs you listed I havent heard of are they from St.Paul or Minneapolis?

Unread post by Guest » July 21st, 2003, 4:03 am

SO I L.A. HAS INFLUENCE LIKE THAT ON NI99AZ THAT EVERYBODY WANNA BEE GANGSTA FROM LOS ANGELES BOUNTY.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 10:47 am

yeah, the list is all from minneapolis. some aren't that active though.
my bad on the "toc" and "tob" they don't exist nomore. they joined together as a protection group for tibetans. btw i had to change the name.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 11:01 am

theres also a lil rollin 50s bloods crew in minneapolis. they about 65-70 deep.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 23rd, 2003, 2:45 pm

Hell naw aint no rollin 50's bloods in minneapolis. The only blood hoods is 30's and T-Mob and the only streets they got now is 33rd and 4th and 38th and portland them Black Stones and Family Mobs have taken most of their strips and most of the 30sbloods are locked up . And most of those gangs you listed are extinct or dormant as hell now Shortys takin over AKA STO hasnt put in no work since 95 and alot of other clicks you mentoined arent even around no more the BlackRocs got wiped out by Tyson Mafia and Shotgun The only gangs left are the ones I originally posted.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 3:24 pm

where i live, on the northside, these gangs do exist. i live on dupont. u may be right on sto, i have only heard of this set. but the other sets are here... could you tell me what specific crews i posted u r talking bout.
but for the 50's, they are here. i just recently heard of them. we got in it with them at the park. i will hit u up in a private message with there info.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 3:37 pm

the 50's on the northside, im not sure where there hood is, but i'll hit u up with it. t-mob and 30's are over south as u know. i know of them also cuz they are a local underground rap group. they are know as the 612 homiciders. there og's are: dead end & iceberg shawtee. they aint real active cuz of all the locs and folks over north.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 24th, 2003, 10:30 pm

c rum, u ever heard of "la 213 18" up here in mpls. i met some homies that claimed it, but i aint asked them where there hood was. mayce s/s? or it might ce outta state.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 24th, 2003, 11:07 pm

Naw I aint heard of them ni66as who do they say they run with?

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 24th, 2003, 11:18 pm

i dunno who they down with. they are all eses and they know that i'm cuzz and they cool with me so...

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 24th, 2003, 11:29 pm

Yeah most of the eses up here are coo I used to hang with alot of Latin Kings over there on 26th and Pillsbury over South the used to smoke alot of Moeta with me.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » August 7th, 2003, 9:14 pm

c-rum
chec this, i was searching around the net the other day & i came across this page..
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/61225homiciders.htm
its a music site made by them 50's that i was tellin u about. chec it out.
i found out where they ce hangin now. they on the north side of lowry, i'm not sure exactly what street though. kinda close to the brooklyn park area, not really what i would consider north.

u know the 30's got 26th over north now. they tryin to work it, pushing some bunk trees. my homie just told me that, we rolled thru the other day, saw hella lot of dead colors.. peace

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 7th, 2003, 10:27 pm

Thats funny you said that ecause when go over Northside I do be seeing hella enemigos from 30's off broadway. Because they arent on 38th chicago and other strips over South.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 10th, 2003, 12:49 am

whats happenin peeps. i live here up in northern minnesota. duluth to be exact. around here they got gd's and some lords. not much bangin though. i saw one time on a wall it said detroit crips. never heard of em, maybe someone has...peace

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » August 10th, 2003, 11:59 am

yeah i met a lil homie from duluth that was down here for the summer. he was claiming to be a gd. i didnt think duluth was doing no bangin though. are the crews up there putting in work?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 10th, 2003, 12:19 pm

Hell naw Duluth aint got no REAL GANGSTAS puttin in work man if your from N/S Minneapolis you should know that Minneapolis and some of St. Paul are the ONLY cities in Minnesota that have real gangs stop makin the AP look faulty what hood you claim anyway because Minneapolis has been plagued with a wanna be Crip syndrome lately I hope you dont fall into this category ecause I seen on your gang post you put stuff like 138th SGC and N/S SGC I aint never heard of these sets and I know hella sg's that claim 132

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » August 10th, 2003, 2:23 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Hell naw Duluth aint got no REAL GANGSTAS puttin in work man if your from N/S Minneapolis you should know that Minneapolis and some of St. Paul are the ONLY cities in Minnesota that have real gangs stop makin the AP look faulty what hood you claim anyway because Minneapolis has been plagued with a wanna be Crip syndrome lately I hope you dont fall into this category ecause I seen on your gang post you put stuff like 138th SGC and N/S SGC I aint never heard of these sets and I know hella sg's that claim 132
this is one thing that need to ce cleared up right now, i aint no busta. u may not have heard of some of the cets that i have posted, cut that dont mean that they aint here. for instance u said that Ghost Town Crips are not in minneapolis, cut they used to ce in 95 or something. cut there is a cet that is still here called Ghost Town in north & n/e. i know of this cuz i bang for Ghost Town. before i was locced up i was bangin for SGC. i was away in "woodland hills", its a boot camp type thing. i still speak with sum of the homies from the Gun though. i also used to ce cool with some 60's, u prolly know sum of them. what name do u go by? its all cool though homie, i aint really tryin to prove nuttin over the net, its pointless.. cut i do know where u comin from, there is alot of fake bangaz on the net. if u wanna roll thru my side we could meet sometime it really dont matter to me.
also the reason why i asked if duluth was puttin in work is cuz i aint never been to duluth or any where neer it. the lil homie that i met this summer claimed gd and had been shot two times & he's only 13. he told me that there is alot of ppl who bang up there. that is why i was wondering.
also since i been out alot has changed. do u know what happened at the spur on broadway. before there was hella lot of g's workin that gas station, now its ghost. bryant used to have alot of older g's on that blocc, now its mostly the younger g's. my blocc used to ce hot down by 13-17th. now its quite as hell. u know what happened? is it the 5-0 craccin down. cut i have noticed that minneapolis is startin to get hot. alot of shootings in the past month or so..peace :evil:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 11th, 2003, 6:46 pm

first off chill ppls...in Duluth no one really bangs..there 's been like MAYBE a couple of incidents were people have gotten shot..most of the drama up here is people movin in from chi-town or detroit causing drama. some youngster not to long ago knocked out a cop...got it on camera..also..guys holing up in the house..causing s.w.a.t to come..nothing serious...every know and again you'll hear off someone or something getting robbed...but for the most part...clean air, nice scenary, lots of white folks..lol..peace....

pbomber

Unread post by pbomber » November 24th, 2003, 1:13 pm

i live up north, its mainly hover duece up here and few bloods, some 23rd street (small one) some GD's not alot of stuff goes on up here but mainly crips and GD's run it up here

B dolifeg

Unread post by B dolifeg » February 11th, 2004, 8:41 pm

there is rollin 50 blood in minnesota i dont know about minneapolis but most defienately on the westside of st paul i know because i am one. and there is also alot of obl original blood love and btmg blood town mofian gansters and esp east side piru on the east side of st paul and there are alot of mexican gangs in my hood the west side like bp brown pride bfl brown for life and latin kings i dont know about minneapolis because i dont live there but i met alot of renagade vice lords and black p stones in jail. but like i said i dont know about minneapolis me and most of my homies are on the west side or some on the east or west end but me and my homies did get into it on the bus with some punk ass bitches claimin yellow boys said they were from north minneapolis. but i say there fake i aint never herd of yellow boys.

JayDee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JayDee » March 17th, 2004, 11:11 pm

you guys know about a hitmenGD set? i used to know some cats claimin that, but i'd never heard of em. peace.

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » March 18th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Do the Minnesota gangs eat Lutefisk???

hahahahahaha

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 18th, 2004, 4:37 pm

LOL>>>>they probably do..But for real thats Norweigan homie. But that was funny as hell....

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 18th, 2004, 5:39 pm

indyjrt wrote:Do the Minnesota gangs eat Lutefisk???

hahahahahaha
WHAT IS THAT?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 18th, 2004, 5:57 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:WHERE MY MINNESOTA RAYMOND CRIP AT?

FROM 120,102,PASADENA,TO MINNESOTA
NEWJERSEY, COLORADO

WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

YEA I FEEL U HOMIE... I SEEN THE PIC OF THE HOMIES PUTING IT DOWN
UUH HUH!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 18th, 2004, 6:50 pm

First off, raymond crip is in the "Twin Cities" and second it's Lutefish..LOL...NOT lutefisk..LOL>..It's is a white flaky fish that is pickled in a brine..Norewigans love that stuff

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » March 18th, 2004, 9:44 pm

ill :| :|

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 12:38 pm

samdoobie wrote:First off, raymond crip is in the "Twin Cities" and second it's Lutefish..LOL...NOT lutefisk..LOL>..It's is a white flaky fish that is pickled in a brine..Norewigans love that stuff
THANKS I NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE (LUTEFISH).
AND ALSO, THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING MY HOOD
IN TWIN CITY I GUEST THATS MINNESOTA HUH?