The Netherlands (Holland)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

The Netherlands (Holland)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 6th, 2003, 12:54 pm

Click post reply to discuss gangs in the Netherlands.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 9th, 2003, 2:02 pm

There are various Crip sets active in Holland.The most notorious one is the Underground Crips from then Haag.They have no enemies but excel in robbing other criminals.

Anonymous20

Crips in Holland

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2003, 1:26 pm

Marpo wrote:Sorry Man,Im not Dissin You,I got Few Homiez Over There Where You Live !!!But Never Heard Of No Crips Over There,I think itz just Wanksta If Somebody Act CRIP in "Europe" !!!!Just Statin Facts,Not hatin !!!!
Marpo you dont know what u r talking about.
In the summer of 1993 Eight Trey Gangster Crips were arrested in The Hague. Later that year a group of kids calling themselves "East Side Crips" were arrested forminor crimes. In 1994 agroup of kids calling themselves "Southside First Tray Crips" were arrested in Rotterdam.

According to Frank Van Germert, there are three main Crip gangs. Most of them are black from the Dutch speaking country in South America called Suriname.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 14th, 2003, 2:37 pm

That set that I mentioned .. Underground Crips from the Hague ... they for real ... that's a fact ... I also know that they have spread out throughout all of the Netherlands and boast a lot of members ... They recently changed their name to Main Triad Crips.Their leader is C-Lo,an O.G from Suriname.I'm trying to find the images I had of them .. when I find them I'll mail them to Alonso.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 14th, 2003, 2:38 pm

And Marpo ... your so called homies prolly never encountered them Crips .. just cuz they don't see them don't mean that they don't exist ...

kryptic

Re: The Netherlands (Holland)

Unread post by kryptic » July 26th, 2003, 2:39 am

hey

d ur right and thank u alonso! im dutch myself and proud! ur dam right alsonso!there are many gangs here but Balkan's gang is notorious it has enough weapons to run a small war.They were recently caught with rocket launchers,people smuggling.They now use amsterdam to smuggle weapons for terrorist and gangs here.I got a question ive moved to australia are there any dutch gangs here? ive heard there r Crips and The Bloods in my area and neighboruing areas how big r the Crips and Bloods?

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » August 5th, 2003, 3:48 am

Are The Russian Mafia active at all in Holland?

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » September 11th, 2003, 8:05 am

i only know of one serious crip gang in holland and there in the hague and to my knowledge the expant tru out holland with members in various cities ( holland aint that big) .

I think the balkan "gangs" are not simular to crips i think they have a different kind of structure and are temporary ( I mean they don`t last for decades ) but there isn't much info that we can get about the topic .
and that is mainly because we have a very amaturistic police force .

Het is raar maar waar en toch hebben wij ze ook
amsterdam,nederland

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 16th, 2003, 7:27 am

So theres an EIGHT TRAY GANGSTER set in then haag ? and anyone knows more about it, like number of members ? they most come from surinam ? are there whites in it ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 16th, 2003, 8:24 am

the funny thing is the southcide crips from paris claim also first tray cause its the project or dictrict number

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 17th, 2003, 6:57 am

It's not an Eight Tray set ... the Crips set in The Hague-then Haag is called MAIN TRIAD CRIPS .. they used to call themselves UNDERGROUND CRIP ...but since they got members from all over the country and in different jails they decided to rename they set.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 17th, 2003, 7:01 am

U know more about em ? what they, are they all blacks ? like of surinam or places like that, and they wear the blue rag ? i wanna c that sh+t , walkin in streets of holland with the blu rags, damn! And u know if they do much sh+t, get much on news ? in amsterdam are there crips sets ????

Anonymous20

Message from Holland

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2003, 4:39 pm

I received the following message from Holland about gangs there.
-------------

i checked out ya web site and i just wanted to tell you
that in holland we also have crips. Most of them live
in then haag a city in holland. I dont live there but
i live in what we liked to call "crip city"(spijkenisse).
Most of us are westside crips like myself.
i just wanted to contact you because your research was interesting
and it made me know a lot more of the crips,bloods and shit.
Myself is repesenting Y.G.C. (Young Gangsta Crips).
after telling you this you probably think we some wannabe's but we
aint. We hustlers but we just live in holland.
Dealing drugs,pimpin ho's,armed roberry's and all that other madness. We all do it for the same reasons as ya'll do it
making money to survive.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » December 22nd, 2003, 2:44 pm

The Main Triad Crips in The Hague have just had a book about their lives published .. I haven't read it yet but it's supposed to be like Monster Kody's book only with less violence in it.Since the Crips out here don't really have any enemies,they tend to have other activities such as jacking other criminals but they don't really bang out here.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » December 24th, 2003, 7:57 pm

I've just finished the book about the Main Triad Crips from and it's most definitely no 'Monster'.
Instead of growing up in a warzone like South-Central, these guys grew up in a low-class neighborhood in then Haag.
A group of young black kids who hung around on the streets when early eighties hip-hop and breakdancing blew over from the states.
They thought it was cool, so they became breakdancers.
In 1988 the movie Colors and NWA's 'Straight Outta Compton' came out and obviously that gansta-shit was even cooler so their dancegroup became a crip-gang and they started wearing blue and acting tough like they've seen on t.v.
As they grew older, criminal activities took on more serious forms.
Armed roberry's, rip-deals and there were several murders. A lot of them are in jail now.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » December 25th, 2003, 7:30 am

Aight thanks Attila ... do you happen to know where I can buy that book ?

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » December 25th, 2003, 1:28 pm

If you're from Holland it shouldn't be any problem finding it at any good bookstore, because the release of the book got a lot of attention from the media.

swaquilino

Unread post by swaquilino » February 23rd, 2004, 4:37 pm

dutch gangs almost always consists of people from south america(Aruba, Curacao, Suriname) and north africa(Turkey, Marocco).
Those from Curacao and Marocco are known as the Hard Part.

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » March 18th, 2004, 12:26 am

whats good with the Crip scene out there homie still bangin ? or is it calm?

TICAL

Unread post by TICAL » March 23rd, 2004, 2:44 pm

wassup,
i'm from Rotterdam, there are a few gangs out here, mostly crips.

[img]http://www.skylinerotterdam.info/skyline/sk_0052k.jpg[/img]

for the dutch hague crips (then Haag), go to http://www.crips.nl

Rotterdam is called "the number one murder city", i think it's affectation, it isn't all that if you compare with the mostly places in America

ya got a few gangs over here, you also got the YSG posse at Hoogvliet (a part of Rotterdam) and the Spike City Crips at Spijkenisse (a view minutes from Hoogvliet), all near Rotterdam
[img]http://pics.sjeemz.nl/img.php/423163/42 ... //8mdy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.stadskrant-rotterdam.nl/file ... 1_stad.jpg[/img]

the hardest part of the city is Spangen Rotterdam West, i've been twice in New York and i think it's similar to the Bronx at night time.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 6:30 pm

TICAL wrote:wassup,
i'm from Rotterdam, there are a few gangs out here, mostly crips.

[img]http://www.skylinerotterdam.info/skyline/sk_0052k.jpg[/img]

for the dutch hague crips (then Haag), go to http://www.crips.nl

Rotterdam is called "the number one murder city", i think it's affectation, it isn't all that if you compare with the mostly places in America

ya got a few gangs over here, you also got the YSG posse at Hoogvliet (a part of Rotterdam) and the Spike City Crips at Spijkenisse (a view minutes from Hoogvliet), all near Rotterdam
[img]http://pics.sjeemz.nl/img.php/423163/42 ... //8mdy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.stadskrant-rotterdam.nl/file ... 1_stad.jpg[/img]

the hardest part of the city is Spangen Rotterdam West, i've been twice in New York and i think it's similar to the Bronx at night time.

SO IM LOOKIN AT THIS PICTURE, IT LOOKS LIKE YALL DONT
BANG RIGHT

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 23rd, 2004, 7:29 pm

HAHA..Homie I went to Amsterdam this May with my girl.(Her mom wants me to be "culturally sensitive"..LOL...towards "real white people"..anyways, I was in Delft, Leiden, Utrecht, Gouda, and Amsterdam. I thought Amsterdam was the bomb>>I love the fact that you can buy tall cans of Heineken at Burger King located in the train station..HAHA..people drinking at 5:00am. Anyways, I didn't see any "gangstas" but i wasn't looking for any either. There were signs of gang activity because there was a gang of grafitti. But for the most part, I had a good time. Just dont eat there hot dogs, man the're NASTY!! But the "Bulldog" coffeeshops are the bomb>>>

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 23rd, 2004, 10:35 pm

ur girlfriend is white?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 24th, 2004, 5:17 am

Yea, she is German, English and Cherokee Indian. She has that nice smooth,golden brown skin color from the Native Side and that tall thick body from the German side..

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 26th, 2004, 12:19 am

well if she's part Indian she can't be white.

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » March 26th, 2004, 6:16 am

jo you dont know what you talkin about... have you been in whole amsterdam or the whole cities even in the poor neighbourhoods?
In holland there gangs all over the country in al cities balkan turkish marrokan surinam antilians and ducth so dont talk shit im myself in a gang

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » March 26th, 2004, 6:22 am

we got antille gang members peruan and dutch and i live in a small city with 60.000 people and there at least 10gangs overhere black turkish and mixed and skinheads

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » March 26th, 2004, 6:25 am

our whole town is under teh graffiti

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 26th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Invincible wrote:well if she's part Indian she can't be white.
Well your right cause you "white" folks don't even have a "true" nationality. Your a bunch of mixed breeds. No disrespect but it's true. Anyways, her grandmother is from England and her grandfather is from Germany. So that must account for something, right????

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 26th, 2004, 4:12 pm

everyone is a mixed breed. Same thing with black folk and Mexicans. Black folk are mixed from various african ancestry and alot of thema re mixed with whites or hispanics. Mexicans are mixed with Indians (aztec or Mayan) and with Hispanics (European caucasians). But I guess your gf has some Indian ancestry but it is not as dominant as her European ancestry?

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » March 27th, 2004, 8:35 am

Sanderino wrote:jo you dont know what you talkin about... have you been in whole amsterdam or the whole cities even in the poor neighbourhoods?
In holland there gangs all over the country in al cities balkan turkish marrokan surinam antilians and ducth so dont talk stuff im myself in a gang

sssssssssssst niet meer praten. want je lult slap ouwe........

It`s treu we got a couple of groups in holland that have a gang stucture
But I don`t think a group of friends hanging together and party in the weekend can be identified as a gang .LOL.

And as for the graffiti scene here in holland that def not related you must see that in its perspective as the new york bombers in the 80`s ( it is mostly an art thing )

Sanderino

Unread post by Sanderino » March 30th, 2004, 6:37 am

:D wahhaha we feesten ook doordeweeks en that is te merken ook....:P