Australia gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Anonymous20

Australia gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2003, 5:07 pm

here is a message I received about gang graffiti in Australia.

--------------------

Subject: auss crips
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 00:42:30 -0700
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message text/html Save
yo i live in australia , ellalong, 10 mins from cessnock

in the ellalong public school there is crip graffiti everywhere
does this mean there is a crip gang where i live?
in kurri there is graffiti at the skate park that says 4th avenue crips
Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 31st, 2004, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: gang in Australia

Unread post by HaycH » December 30th, 2003, 2:26 am

No cause its all fake. I posted this before. We got heaps of islanders and others claimin they are crips/bloods. There used to be lots of small local gangs that don't do much harm, but now there are couple on the rise that will cause damage and get the attention they want. I will talk about it more if your intrested.

Peace Brothas

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 17th, 2004, 6:45 am

y0 HayacH i live in Sydney too (Mt Druitt) and yeh there is Blood Crip Activity in my area but they Slug that shit out they Fight not run round clocks and knives.. Holla at me.. o yeh where u located and what nationality r u ?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 17th, 2004, 6:52 am

and where i live it seems to Stricty be Samoans Claim Bloods and Tongans Claim Crips.. eg. UTB Crips.. UTB = United Tongan brothers.. and for the bloods u got BNS.. BNS = Bloods never surrender.. which actually started in my Suberb.. but as i said they aint Hardcore "pop ya glock" gangstaz.. Just Fighting all the tyme

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 19th, 2004, 8:23 pm

Australias biggest gangs would be Asians, bikies and in sydney Lebanese

Tongans and Samoans arent that big in numbers,
Vietnamese are the most violent and dangerous but normally only fight against eachother, Cabramatta and Bankstown have the biggest number of Viets espec Cabra and the sorrounding areas. No one else can really compete here in Aus against Viets.

But inside jail islanders and Viets click up together against Abos and whites and the lebs do they own thang

Bloods and crips arent that big down here anyway, UTB are dead now they were around ages ago but they're pretty much finished, same with SOS
The biggest and most well known gang is the 5T vietnamese gang from Cabramatta in sydney, at the height of their power aaround 91 - 96 NOONE could funk with them, but infighting destroyed them and now there are many branches, all the main leaders broke up and took their crew with them, some still call themselves 5T

In Sydney the islanders work for the Lebs as bouncers, security and runners
peayce

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 19th, 2004, 8:47 pm

some asian gangs would be
5T (Viet)
LTH (Viet)
MOBS (Viet)
A lot of Viet Gangs dont have names
Singwa (Chinese)
Big Circle (chinese)
Dragon 108 (Mixed)
14K (chinese)
Many more

UTB (Tongan) Not really active anymore
FUA (mixed predominantly islanders) Not active anymore
Homeboys SOS Not really active anymore

Lebanese groups dont really have names
Punchbowl boys
Marrickville legends (not active)

Most gangs now are known for who they hang around rather than Gang names like Leb gangs the Abrahams or Danny's boys

Viets are still the most ruthless out of all of them, if all the viet gangs stopped fighting eachother and clicked up, they could run this country

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 19th, 2004, 9:53 pm

agreed that 5T is highest whilst at there peak.. but they have had warz within there own ranks which dropped them of the top spot.. and Singwa is Chinese Based but they scooped low and let anyone join.. becoz i remember at my school there was atleast 20 Filipino members of Singwa.. and i even knew Aussie People that Joined the Blacktown Branch of Singwa.. and yes Cabra is the Drug Capital of Australia but there is many many Organized and Wealthy Chinese People in the city who Probably run Sydneys Organized Crime.. and as for the Lebs.. i dont know what there problem is ...all there doing at the moment is trying Proving themself to everyone.. and as for Isander gangs in Mt Druitt (west sydney) Bloods and Crips (Tongans Crips / Samoans Bloods) seem to still be active but they r no way organized nor a threat becoz they dont have Guns and a very little number of them even carry knives there more the type of knuckle people... and i know this sounds Crazy but even in Australia there has Been a little bit of Russian Organized crime happening.. anyway thats my 2cents worth.. hope too that people in australia keep posting.. im much more for talking about gangs in my Country than american based gangs.. (no diss to america) i just find it more interesting speaking about my country..as does everyone else..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 19th, 2004, 9:56 pm

Chris wrote:
yo i live in australia , ellalong, 10 mins from cessnock

in the ellalong public school there is crip graffiti everywhere
does this mean there is a crip gang where i live?
in kurri there is graffiti at the skate park that says 4th avenue crips
4th Avenue.. no such thing.. if there is i doubt there no deeper than 8 people...

Roman

Unread post by Roman » February 5th, 2004, 11:08 pm

I live in adelaide which is the captial of South Australia and most of the gangs we have down here are asian...eg

TL: Viet gang, probley the biggest gang in Adelaide.

YD: Stands for Yellow Dragons, Viet gang, its a smaller branch off of TL.

DLR: There located in Golden Grove, every nationality, around 30 members.

NFA: Stands for No Fuking Around, located in salisbury..my suburb, around 15 members.

OriginalCLIP

Unread post by OriginalCLIP » February 10th, 2004, 5:18 am

Is there any Hispanic gangs/crews in australia?
I heard the bloods and crips in sydney we're going to join. Alot of other people join the bloods or crips and aren't related to any one thats samoan or tongan. I wonder how this all started from America to Australia.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 10th, 2004, 9:11 pm

there it Little wog and Asian Crips n bloods. And aint no way the bloods n crips gonna join.. 2 streets away from me is where BNS started(a blood gang) and they get tripped on by the Tongan's all the tyme.. but see ..where we are.. we not biatches runnin round with Straps.. we fightwit our fists, and we aint scared to die.. especially from some punk bitch who wants to shoot us..

street

Unread post by street » March 13th, 2004, 1:49 am

i grew up in windale and carrington in newcastle and come from a mixed blood family i have just turned 21 and have been stabed 6 times had my ribs broken and my skull bashed in with a baseballbat be aressted on drug agrovated asult and larceny i ran with a group that claimed crip with no ofiliation to the u.s crips i have verios tattoos over my body mostly "vida loca" style most gang activity iv seen in australia is a week atempt at being a G with no structure or bye laws to me its a joke these are nothing but young kids that in a mob can f*ck up anyone but alone thay run the first thing i lernt growing up was i was alone if i cant do it by my self im not ganna live both my perants were addicts my father o.ded when i was 10 so basicly i done what i did out of nececoty not want i neva want to kill anuther man but if it ment my survival i would anyway the crew i ran with was afoliated with a bike club and a few local busnesses it was awsome money but i have since come of age and my first child was born 6 months ago dudes realy need to wake up if your not getin payed y risk your neck

Australia

Unread post by Australia » April 5th, 2004, 4:04 am

To say there is gangs in australia would be a joke because these so called asian gangs fob gangs are just people who watch far to many movies and listen to pac snoop and fifty etc and think they can be them and they know thats the truth, dont get me wrong there are shootings stabbings everything but to be called a gang or compared to L.A gangs crips, bloods etc is just sad because we are and will never be close, bottom line is our gangs are imposter tryhards majority going to private schools.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 5th, 2004, 4:00 pm

You must be the biggest idiot in australia
stay behind ur white picket fence and go back to the country/outback where u belong stupid.
of course theres no gangs where you live in the white rich suburbs u mamas boy LOL

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 5th, 2004, 10:41 pm

u a fool "Australia" ur gonna tell me the Australian gangs wouldnt push any weight.. for a Start the Viets in Cabra will Straight kill ur ass if u wanna go tell them they Faires and cannot hold down for there turf.. 2nd of all.. u go into Chinatown and tell the Chinese there they cant hold there own.. 3RD of all.. come to my house and word on me and my neighbourhood.. u know nothing..

horyenglon

Unread post by horyenglon » April 9th, 2004, 12:41 pm

"Australia" you really dont know anything about gangs do ya?? Asian gangs were around way longer than the crips and bloods you know, they date way back into time, these asian gangs in Australia aint your ordinary street gang they straight up ruthless organized mobsters you idiot.

Shaka Khan Orlando Jordan

Unread post by Shaka Khan Orlando Jordan » April 11th, 2004, 8:16 am

TVibes wrote:You must be the biggest idiot in australia
stay behind ur white picket fence and go back to the country/outback where u belong stupid.
of course theres no gangs where you live in the white rich suburbs u mamas boy LOL
Yo homeboy, you live in Cabramatta/ Canley Vale. Respect
Anyways there aint no rich white suburbs in our city, infact theirs as many asians in the north shore as the are whites.

K><C

Unread post by K><C » May 1st, 2004, 9:14 pm

Imma blood gang memba from austarlia ...
I started out in Kogarah Sydney in 99 when me en mah fam first moved tah the Aus well i join west kogarah bloodz...
We moved in 2002 where i formed with 17 uthaz East Glendore Bloodz en Juvenile Kingz we do have stabbingz en are still very connected tah Redfern Bloodz we have dun scufflez en had a couple of shootingz we mainly stick tah well illegal shit but dont wanna say or i might get banned...
But yea we are a pretty poor area near west j town en Wallsend Physcozoz which are cripz we alwayz have bin dominant en yea juss clearifyin fo no bleievaz aiight payce

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 4th, 2004, 4:13 pm

are u serious?? are u just playin
Bloods and crips in Aus??

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 4th, 2004, 7:54 pm

Vibes there is heaps of lil clikks claimin Blood or Crip Homie.. just none of them bang Hardcore like the bloods n crips in the states do.. Heaps of my Fam just got back from the States.. they went to Frisco, LA, Oakland, Salt Lake and Phoenix.. they said it was Alright.. They also went to some of the places that r Considered no go zones.. and they sayin its all Overrated.. and u dont get Killed if u just be goen through there or anythin.. they be sayin either the movies is givin flase info's or the Niggaz was on the Low everywhere they went..

radburn

Unread post by radburn » May 27th, 2004, 7:44 pm

man ive lived in mt druitt since i was born and there has been a lot of gangs come and gone. dudes been talking about bloods and crips starting to form in the area, but i aint seen shit, exscept in willmot there was a whole heap of tongans wearing blue bandanas.
There is a group called NFP( niggas from the pacific) i think they claiming blood, but they are mixed with tongans samoans and cook islanders.
But i have to admit, the fobs have been running shit out here for a while, mainly cause they roll in big numbers, and they can back up there talk when it comes to knuckling down.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 28th, 2004, 2:36 am

homie.. where in bidwill do u live ?.. which street.. hit me up on PM..

radburn

Unread post by radburn » May 30th, 2004, 6:11 pm

homie i live on the corner of mackeller and radburn which is right on the border of bidwill and blackett. Right across from the bidwill youth centre, its a better part of bidwill, the worst part would have to be next to the clock where all the town houses are, shit gets pretty live up in there, in there is the only time in my life i have seen a dead body

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » May 30th, 2004, 7:19 pm

radburn wrote:homie i live on the corner of mackeller and radburn which is right on the border of bidwill and blackett. Right across from the bidwill youth centre, its a better part of bidwill, the worst part would have to be next to the clock where all the town houses are, stuff gets pretty live up in there, in there is the only time in my life i have seen a dead body
damn a dead body laying out on the streets?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 31st, 2004, 2:12 am

radburn wrote:homie i live on the corner of mackeller and radburn which is right on the border of bidwill and blackett. Right across from the bidwill youth centre, its a better part of bidwill, the worst part would have to be next to the clock where all the town houses are, stuff gets pretty live up in there, in there is the only time in my life i have seen a dead body
Homie u chill at the PCYC at all ?.. i used to Live off Chestnut Cresent.. that Street is the Hizzle if u lookin to get into a scuff with another dude.. and i had Family in Mackellar they lived close to the Daniels Rd. End of the street.. and have u seen what the clock looks like now Homie after the rennovations.. Looks smart.. what was they thinkin.. a Nice buildin in the Centre of Bidwill.. that shit wont last long.. not too Long until the Abo's and the Islander start Brawlin again and the place is a hole again.. and anyone in Sydney wanna see a Hole.. Look across the Road from the Clock.. Old bidwill Shops.. that shit is all tagged up and a Abandonded bbulding.. shit is messed up.. im out.. peace

colt

Unread post by colt » May 31st, 2004, 5:04 am

yeh yeh,
yall there are gangs in australia, but stuff the blood and crip thing, thats stupid, and try hard, be ur own gang, dont bloody claim blood, claim wog or chinese or whatever, we can hold down our shit in australia as well as the guys in the states, but dont bloody go and copy them, cos if you do, you aint real.
im a member of a gang in melbourne, its run out of caulfield, im not asian im just white, but i have italian blood in me

radburn

Unread post by radburn » May 31st, 2004, 5:58 pm

JuniorX wrote:
Homie u chill at the PCYC at all ?.. i used to Live off Chestnut Cresent.. that Street is the Hizzle if u lookin to get into a scuff with another dude.. and i had Family in Mackellar they lived close to the Daniels Rd. End of the street.. and have u seen what the clock looks like now Homie after the rennovations.. Looks smart.. what was they thinkin.. a Nice buildin in the Centre of Bidwill.. that stuff wont last long.. not too Long until the Abo's and the Islander start Brawlin again and the place is a hole again.. and anyone in Sydney wanna see a Hole.. Look across the Road from the Clock.. Old bidwill Shops.. that stuff is all tagged up and a Abandonded bbulding.. stuff is messed up.. im out.. peace
i use to hang at the pcyc all the time but not lately, i seen the clock the other day, man they did that shit nice, they even got a welcome to bidwill sign out the front, but like you said, i dont know how long the shit is going to last. The onnly thing that is still kicking at them shops is the church, once a month. i know a few dudes around chestnut and luxford, but not many cause i spend most of my time on the other sider mainly around blacket and hebo, peace

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Australia gangs

Unread post by juniorx » May 31st, 2004, 10:59 pm

Hebo.. only people i know in hebo live towards the opposite side.. Mt Druitt Shops Side.. i used to go to that Church near the Shops.. until i was old enuff to make mah own desisions on that stuff.. and i dunno what they think they gonna do with the Clock now.. but at any point in time.. theres no more than 2 Security guards there.. gonna need an army if stuff breaks out there..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 31st, 2004, 11:50 pm

colt wrote:yeh yeh,
yall there are gangs in australia, but stuff the blood and crip thing, thats stupid, and try hard, be ur own gang, dont bloody claim blood, claim wog or chinese or whatever, we can hold down our stuff in australia as well as the guys in the states, but dont bloody go and copy them, cos if you do, you aint real.
im a member of a gang in melbourne, its run out of caulfield, im not asian im just white, but i have italian blood in me
i know Peeps who from the States in Sydney Claimin that Crip.. they aint no Fakesters homie.. and the Wogs in Sydney dun claim crip or blood that i see.. they Just claim "town/suburb" Boyz.. example.. Punchbowl Boyz, Bankstown Boyz.. etc. but in no way r connected.. more than not they fight against each other.. and the only Asians claimin Crip/blood that i know of is Some Pinoys (Filipino's) Claimaing Blood ..

Ainsley Harroit

Unread post by Ainsley Harroit » June 5th, 2004, 7:37 am

Yo, Der be these 2 niggas who formed this gang called cVc. They be rollin round the Canley Vale Cabramatta areas. They've caused sum shit the few months they been here.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 5th, 2004, 5:31 pm

yeh we already heard bout dem..

NuKe

Unread post by NuKe » June 6th, 2004, 5:54 am

in South Aus the biker gangs are the worst...i seen like a thousand of em goin down the Expressway...and they all loaded.