Who started the Asian gang banging?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Who started the Asian gang banging?

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 4th, 2004, 4:31 pm

So who started It?

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Who started the Asian gang banging?

Unread post by blah » April 5th, 2004, 2:42 pm

could be wahching when they were in the bay area

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 5th, 2004, 3:34 pm

Wah Ching is more of a mafia type. i think TRG was the first asian street gang started in late 70's or early 80's

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 5th, 2004, 4:51 pm

You think? What do you know? Do you know why each hood started and why they banged?

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » April 5th, 2004, 8:57 pm

Haha these cats must be some young rich ass Ambercombie wearing muthafuckas haha.

This cat said TRG was the first hood hahaha... Even the cats from TRG will say "HUH?" to that. You get the hoe slap award for that one genius. Get your facts straight. TRG started in the late 80's.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 5th, 2004, 11:20 pm

LOL Big Dusty Loco are you still mad at me cuz I made fun of you on the other thread ?

And no, im not a gang expert thats why i said "I THINK". I dont go on here 5 hours a day putting my two cents in on every post. I dont read every newspaper article and gang website to keep up with whats going on in the gang world so i can go on internet forums and act like i'm street educated. HAHA.. Get a career you asshole

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 5th, 2004, 11:33 pm

Well if you don't know chit about chit, and you still run at the lip, but you still don't know chit about chit...then? Maybe your...uh...not really knowing what your talking about?

Nah man I ain't mad at you Makaveli it's all good you can post dumb chit on here all day. I figure I'd just keep replying to show you how smart I am. Trip this, I actually didn't read any articles and watch news reports about Asian gangbanging. Yeah, trip this, back in the day like in the 80's I was going around town asking fools where they were from. You know some people claimed a hood and we started fighting right away? Go figure huh? I mean who knew? Anyhow, I was doing that constantly and before you know, I was fighting a lot of different gangs. Go figure? How'd that happen? Yeah, what's even worse was trying to sell dope, man did you know that people try to cheat you from buying dope that you sell? I mean go figure right? And then, to top it off, getting stopped by some rogue cops. I mean you thought it only happened to blacks and mexicans, but I distinctly remember a white cop hurling racial epithets at me? Go figure huh?

Anyhow, what new books have you read? Or better yet, you get any of your info from websites or some yellowpride chat forums?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 6th, 2004, 12:18 am

ya had Asian hoods in LA claimin' shit since the 60's...this Asian bangin' stuff ain't nothin' new like most people think. some Pinoy sets is older than Hispanic sets. ain't nothin' new...just to the general public...and to say who started it...this ain't like them Bloods and Crips...ya can't say one set started to whole Asian scene...some old sets would be STS, BNG, WC, LAOB...

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 6th, 2004, 7:02 am

BTK? born 2 kill?

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » April 6th, 2004, 2:07 pm

makaveli389 wrote:Wah Ching is more of a mafia type. i think TRG was the first asian street gang started in late 70's or early 80's
wahching was a street gang too when they 1st started

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 6th, 2004, 3:11 pm

makaveli389 wrote:LOL Big Dusty Loco are you still mad at me because I made fun of you on the other thread ?

And no, im not a gang expert thats why i said "I THINK". I dont go on here 5 hours a day putting my two cents in on every post. I dont read every newspaper article and gang website to keep up with whats going on in the gang world so i can go on internet forums and act like i'm street educated. HAHA.. Get a career you ahole

lol, you funny as F--k man, that mess got me laughing............now that's what joking is............hint hint

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » April 7th, 2004, 11:01 am

makaveli389 wrote:LOL Big Dusty Loco are you still mad at me because I made fun of you on the other thread ?

And no, im not a gang expert thats why i said "I THINK". I dont go on here 5 hours a day putting my two cents in on every post. I dont read every newspaper article and gang website to keep up with whats going on in the gang world so i can go on internet forums and act like i'm street educated. HAHA.. Get a career you ahole
LOL This Character LOL

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » April 7th, 2004, 1:29 pm

i know that filipino's already had hoods established in the 60's... don't know about everyone else

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » April 7th, 2004, 11:56 pm

it was the dubz... they were created in 1964 in frisco after abcs (american born chinese) were ganging up on the fobs (foriegners) who just moved to america, some who came from rough streets in CHINA and etc... they started WAH CHING to retaliate at them.

if you got any other group with real evidence before 64, say sumthin.. if not, stop guessing

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 8th, 2004, 12:09 pm

chinese street gangs have been in the u.s. since the late 19th century

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » April 9th, 2004, 10:34 pm

Yup, has to be the chinese. There were tong wars in chinatowns since before the Gold Rush days.

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » May 20th, 2004, 7:55 am

quit assuming you know who i am. i have and only came up in here with one name foo. the notorious hater-mayne thats all i am and ever will be until they ban me. i aint mean to disrespect foo, i'm just giving a damn opinion. aint nobody trippin off your biased point of views

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » May 22nd, 2004, 9:17 pm

hukgwai wrote:it was the dubz... they were created in 1964 in frisco after abcs (american born chinese) were ganging up on the fobs (foriegners) who just moved to america, some who came from rough streets in CHINA and etc... they started WAH CHING to retaliate at them.

if you got any other group with real evidence before 64, say sumthin.. if not, stop guessing
I always hear the story how Wah Ching started... about the conflict with the ABC's and whatever...

Was there an actual gang called ABC, or does that refer to American born Chinese people in general

Noyz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Noyz » July 8th, 2004, 6:30 am

Yep Chinese been around a long time building railroads. TRG started in the middle to late 80s for protection against whites, blacks, browns just like most of the Southeast Asian Gangs at that time. People all over this board are saying there were Southeast Asian Gangs that started in the early 70s. Do people even know when Southeast Asians came to the states. I am talking, Laos, Khmer, Vietnamese, Hmong....... They came here after the fall of Saigon in 75 when the US pulled out of Vietnam. As far as Pinoys go they been in the states alot longer. A lot came over during World War 2 (1942).

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 30th, 2004, 9:40 pm

Testing