Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » April 3rd, 2004, 7:12 pm

LOL WHEN ALONSO WILL BE BACK THERES GONNA BE A GANG OF NIGGAZ MOVIN' FROM THIS BOARD TO THE TUPAC FAN CLUB CAUSE THOSE BUSTAZ KEPT ON DISSIN HOODS SETS AND SPREADIN HILARIOUS INFOS .... WHY DISSIN THE BLOODS WHEN YOU NOT EVEN CRIPPIN 30 T YOUNG BOY YOUR MASK IS OFF NOW CHANGE YOUR ID AND IP AND COME UP WITH BETTER INFOS .CAUSE NOW ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU CLOWN YOURSELF IN EVERY POST .

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Re: EIGHT TRAY GANGSTER CRIPS

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 5th, 2004, 8:11 am

52 HOOVER IN NYC IS IN BROWNSVILLE CROOKLYN MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES, AND MOST OF THEM ARE FROM E52ST IN FLATBUSH AND BEEFS IS BEEF MY HOOD HAS BEEF with ANOTHER THEN ITS ON AND IF THEY CLAIMING A SET OR A HOOD THEN THERE U HAVE IT PEACE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 5th, 2004, 8:26 am

NICCAZ NEED TO STOP THIS NET BANGING AND STOP DISRESPECTING OTHERE NICCAS HOODS

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: EIGHT TRAY GANGSTER CRIPS

Unread post by Young Nile » April 5th, 2004, 8:48 am

Mangler,

Your theory on hoodz with alot of apartments is interesting. I also was thinking some where on those lines however my theory is some what opposite. Well not opposite but different.

I have always had the theory that hoodz that had alot of apartments and not alot of houses were more prone to die out. Not talking about projects but just normal apartments.

Hoodz with apartments are what I call "moment hoodz" hoodz thats crackin for the moment then die out because for the most part apartment living is temporary and most people move out of apt's or get kicked out. Like BFGC hood is all apartment. These dude's wont be around too much longer.

Niggaz go to jail for years and when they get out they livin way out some where because they didn't own no houses in the hood the people all living in apt's and got kicked out. Now if you got a hood with a good mixture of both then you got a solid hood. or those type of apt's you can rent to own or by like the Jungles.....

But thats why there be hoodz that dont last in the area the originaly started at but have branched out because of this very reason. Look at the MFGC3X you dont really see them on Mansfield any more like back in the 90's. they in other locations in they hood.

why you think Dark Side 40's done changed hands so many times. and they constantly at war internaly............

Boss Gang died out because of this and the list goes on.....................

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 5th, 2004, 6:43 pm

mangler wrote:
30'sT wrote:yo dis 30'sT. because we been bangin gangsta crip because. its always been Harlem 30's gangsta crip. because we aint hustla crip,we aint hoodstas, because we gangstas on me because. SLOBK KILLA! SHOUTS TO THE HOMIES FROM FUDGETOWN because STAY CRIPPIN
..harlem 30 gangster crip?????
damn i was thinkin the same thing... harlem 30 gangsta crip?? WHOA

sp

Unread post by sp » April 5th, 2004, 11:01 pm

AINT NO NEED FOR THAT S-K SMACK! WATCH YOUR LIP 30'S T, AINT ALL PEEPS with THAT C-THING BUT A LEVEL OF RESPECT IS STILL SHOWN.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 5th, 2004, 11:02 pm

ay that nigga 30'st wunt never frum the hood he been claimin for a while
so when i heard of him it wuz at school and the homies told me a bitchh named markis said he wuz frum 30's also so when i went to the nigga after they pointed cuzz out i got in his face with 4 other hood homies and he wus sayin CUZZ YOU NEED TO GET OUT MY FACE ON HARLEMS CUZZ so me and the homies took off and whipped his ass (cuzz got no wabbles) and he got up sayin shit like im gonna have playboys up here and shit but cuzz is stupid cuzz most of the homies at school is frum there (93 PLAYBOY HUSTLAS) so i have cuzz on hush mode cuzz he been in the library doin these fuccen post so i made him delete them and put a period on them cuzz is a scary bitchh. you see how he replyed Mangler when cuzz said "WE ALWAYS BEEN GANGSTERS CUZZ, NOT HUSTLAS GANGSTERS ON ME"
i whipped him mainly for that dum shit, cuzz skinny as fucc and he got dirty braids like a bitchh, he want to be cool now
cuzz is a bitchh what do you expect frum one
TRAY LIVVIN
BK FULLFILLIN

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 2:12 pm

I REP FOR BIG KENO FROM 83 HE LOKCED UP FOT LIFE AND I WAS JUST PUTING MY NIGGA'S NAME IN THE AIR..... THATS A REAL NIGGA FROM 83 GANGSTA CRIP AND MY NIGGA PRECH

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 2:41 pm

wuts he locced up 4 life 4? damn dats a bad sentence i kno sum homies got in 4 life n that shit hard as hell u kno.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 2:45 pm

YEA MIK E I KNOW KENO THAT WAS MY CELLEY AND ONE OF MY CLOSE ROLL DOG

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 7th, 2004, 2:18 pm

mike you sound like someone named xplicit.....that you?

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » April 18th, 2004, 2:30 pm

well wtf is monster doin with himself now?He still with that blk power shit?And lil monster, he still bang?

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 7:43 am

DB

Unread post by DB » May 10th, 2004, 7:43 pm

CUZZZ WATS ALL DIS HARLEM GANGSTA CRIP BULLSH!T.CUZZZ NEVA...ITS ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP PERIOD...WE AINT NO MOTHAFUCCIN GANGSTAS...IM A CRAFTY...WE STR8 with SOME TRAYS...BUT FUCCC AVONS...BUT ALL DIS TRAY DIS AND that QUIT the FUNNYS...IM CEIN NIGGAZ with TRAY DIS AND that N THEY CLAIMN the TURF...CUZZZ STOP IT N PUT A END TO that BULLSH!T IMMEDIATELY...
ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP...35ST,37ST,JANKY SIDE,39TH ST,AVES...AINT NOTHIN ELSE...NIGGAZ CLAIMN the HOOD WHERE YALL LIVE AND WHO PUT YALL ON?WATS YALL ADDRESS?STOP ALL DIS NET BANG...I LIVE ON 35TH PLACE N DENKER FA REAL...DIS SH!!T IS GETN GAY CUZZZ...NIGGAZ NEED TO STOP TALKN that BULLSH!T ON the CRAFTYS...

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 11th, 2004, 1:42 pm

DB wrote:CUZZZ WATS ALL DIS HARLEM GANGSTA CRIP BULLSH!T.CUZZZ NEVA...ITS ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP PERIOD...WE AINT NO MOTHAFUCCIN GANGSTAS...IM A CRAFTY...WE STR8 with SOME TRAYS...BUT FUCCC AVONS...BUT ALL DIS TRAY DIS AND that QUIT the FUNNYS...IM CEIN NIGGAZ with TRAY DIS AND that N THEY CLAIMN the TURF...CUZZZ STOP IT N PUT A END TO that BULLSH!T IMMEDIATELY...
ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP...35ST,37ST,JANKY SIDE,39TH ST,AVES...AINT NOTHIN ELSE...NIGGAZ CLAIMN the HOOD WHERE YALL LIVE AND WHO PUT YALL ON?WATS YALL ADDRESS?STOP ALL DIS NET BANG...I LIVE ON 35TH PLACE N DENKER FA REAL...DIS SH!!T IS GETN GAY CUZZZ...NIGGAZ NEED TO STOP TALKN that BULLSH!T ON the CRAFTYS...
Can you translate that to English homes?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » May 11th, 2004, 1:45 pm

DB wrote:CUZZZ WATS ALL DIS HARLEM GANGSTA CRIP BULLSH!T.CUZZZ NEVA...ITS ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP PERIOD...WE AINT NO MOTHAFUCCIN GANGSTAS...IM A CRAFTY...WE STR8 with SOME TRAYS...BUT FUCCC AVONS...BUT ALL DIS TRAY DIS AND that QUIT the FUNNYS...IM CEIN NIGGAZ with TRAY DIS AND that N THEY CLAIMN the TURF...CUZZZ STOP IT N PUT A END TO that BULLSH!T IMMEDIATELY...
I UNDERSTAND WHAT CUZZ TALKIN BOUT. RAYMONDS GOT LUV FOR CRAFTYS. A COUPLE 30s WAS AT OUR PASADENA HOOD DAY. SALL GOOD THEY KEEP IT ROLLIN LIKE THE 120s...

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 10th, 2004, 10:32 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:OUT HERE IN NYC MY SET ETGC 83 GANGSTA IS THE MOST ACTIVE SET IN NYC AND I WOULD SAY THE MOST ACTIVE ON THE EAST COAST, CAUSE WE HAVE FEW ALLIES OUT HERE AND WE H=JUST HANDLE OUR BUSINESS AND THATS IT I GOT I HOMIE IN CALI THAT IS TELLING ME THE ETG IS PART OF THE TOP 5 MOST ACTIVE OUT THERE AND IFG AINT THAT HARD FROM WHAT I HEARD OF AND I CHECKED THEIR RIP LIST AND THE IFG AND THE 60'S HAVE ONE THE BIGGEST SO THE ETG MUST BE DOING SUMTHIN \

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
Just keep pumpin up yo hood BG.....I like that IFGB Soo Woo

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 10th, 2004, 10:53 pm

Wow....for one, 60s got a lot of dead homies, but it's one of the biggest sets, so its all proportional. But I donno.....me bein from L.A., it angers me seein how stupid things are....I donno why the 60s and ETGs have beef in L.A., but it's been goin on since the 70s. So how do both gangs end up in NY and havin beef as well? I mean yeah it makes sense as far as they both have beef where they started from and of course they would beef out of state. But I mean, y'all are 2000-3000 miles away, and fightin over the same BS they fight for in L.A.....why???? I still don't understand why bangin is gettin big in NY, but it irritates me that y'all want to go thru the BS that we go through in L.A. and even if y'all don't "want to" I know that it is not as widespread and historically not as deep, so I don't see it beein the same.[/quote]

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!

BG MLOCO wrote:
FIRST OF ALL MOST NYC BLOODS ARE FAKE FAKE FAKE YEP I SAID IT, YALL CANT EVEN HANDLE THE CRIPS IN NYC SO HOW IN THE HELL YALL CAN HANDLE THE BLOODS IN CALI, YALL R SO DEEP WOW THATS IS AMAZING, 1. MOST OF YALL DONT LEAVE UR HOOD AND I KNOW THIS FROM 5 YEARS OF GANGBANGING EXPERIENCE,2. YALL DONT PUT IN NO WORK, MOST OF YALL JUS HUSTLE AND PIMP AND HOW IF U A OG IF U NEVA PUT IN NO WORK ON THE ENEMY, THE REALEST BLOOD I KNO IS A FAMILY FRIEND OF MINES OG TANK REAL B-DOG, AND 3. ALL YALL DO IS GO TO JAIL AND RECRUIT IN JAIL, HOW IS THAT REAL, HOW BLOOD IS RELIGION TO YALL, IF CRIPS R STILL AROUND AND I LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK MY HOOD IS SURRONDED BY B-DOGS AND TRUST ME THEY DONT LEAVE THEY HOOD, THE ONLY TIME THE BANG IS IF THE CATCH A NIGG SLIPPIN, AND YALL ARE DEEP BUT AT LEAST 60% OF YALL ARE NOT BANGERS ALOT OF NIGGS IVE SEEN PERSOANLLY OR FOUGHT USUALLY SAY THEY ARE BLOOD TO HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY, AND HOW U BLOOD TO JUST MAKE MONEY, U CAN ASK ANY REAL BLOOD, U AIN NO BANGER UNLESS U PUT IN WORK ADN MOST OF YALL WORK IS PUT IN WHILE ON RIKERS AND THATS IT MOST BLOODS IN NYC CANT LIVE IN CALI, BECAUSE YALL ARE FAKE AND GOT NO HEART WORD ON TRAY

Here he goez again. Serious Net Banger.....We all kopy katz simple and plain. B'z and c'z started in LA. Their history explains why they bang on each other. Why do you bang on your enemiez? You aint from kali. There history aint yours. You bangin kause you think crips suppose to bang on bloods right? Damn Shame

What would I look like being in beef with something in the wood that has nothing to do with me. I rep IFGB but our history isnt the same. I know IFGB history in inglewood but I bang by my history in GA. I and the sad thang is BGMLOCO really speak on a lot of kali beef like he's from the Orginal 83 set. My hood is IFGB but we broken off into 3 sets. HGB which is my hood. 5th Ward and OTP. I know that we are kopy katz but I know that my history dont Co Exist with IFGB from inglewood. Our main rivals are GDz kause we smashed on the Gangsta cripz and they are hiding behind the GDz. 8ballin or whateva they wanna kall that shit. And the reason we beef with the GDz kause they pulled a sneak attack on the 4th of July in 95. When we was in the hood they kame through on the back of a truck and shot on the porch and killed my dawgz old man on his B Day F.I.P. DGoddard. We been in war everysince. We started beefing with the Gangsta cripz when they tried to be bad azzez and bang with the GDz at the klub one nite. shut them down quick though. Just recently got in some beef with a nigga klaimin to be from 74 Hoover. Thats what the nigga started screamin ova the phone anyway. Its was bout a female though. Nigga hoe chose the redd and the nigga lost his head.....I wouldnt say its a beef though. More like a nigga pissed kause his gurl chose......IFGB Soo Woo

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 29th, 2004, 1:55 pm

OK UR GANGSTA PASS HAS BEEN REVOKED, GD'S R NOT CRIPS AND AND I DONT KNOW HOW YALL DO IN ATLANTA BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YALL R DOING IT WRONG

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 30th, 2004, 10:59 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:OUT HERE IN NYC MY SET ETGC 83 GANGSTA IS THE MOST ACTIVE SET IN NYC AND I WOULD SAY THE MOST ACTIVE ON THE EAST COAST, CAUSE WE HAVE FEW ALLIES OUT HERE AND WE H=JUST HANDLE OUR BUSINESS AND THATS IT I GOT I HOMIE IN CALI THAT IS TELLING ME THE ETG IS PART OF THE TOP 5 MOST ACTIVE OUT THERE AND IFG AINT THAT HARD FROM WHAT I HEARD OF AND I CHECKED THEIR RIP LIST AND THE IFG AND THE 60'S HAVE ONE THE BIGGEST SO THE ETG MUST BE DOING SUMTHIN \

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
Just keep pumpin up yo hood BG.....I like that IFGB Soo Woo
LOL I WASNT AWARE THAT IFGBs DID THE SOO WOO CALL. THOUGHT IT WAS A PIRU THANG, LOL. LAST I CHECCED INGLEWATTS FAM WAS STRAIGHT BLOOD NOT RUES. BUT HEY DO YO THANG, LOL...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 3rd, 2004, 2:55 am

LANES SOO WOO TOO ITS A B-DOG THANG.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 3rd, 2004, 2:26 pm

YEA ITS PROBABLY TURNIN INTO A GENERAL RED RAG THANG NOW. I EVEN HEAR SOME PDLs AND SUCH USE THE CALL. BUT STILL IT TRIPS ME OUT TO HEAR ABOUT A "NY" INGLEWOOD FAMILY GANG AND PLUS HE USIN A CALI RU CALL...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 4th, 2004, 2:05 am

Cutthroat333 wrote:YEA ITS PROBABLY TURNIN INTO A GENERAL RED RAG THANG NOW. I EVEN HEAR SOME PDLs AND SUCH USE THE CALL. BUT STILL IT TRIPS ME OUT TO HEAR ABOUT A "NY" INGLEWOOD FAMILY GANG AND PLUS HE USIN A CALI RU CALL...

YEAH I FEEL YOU ON THAT BECAUSE ITS A TRIP FOR ME TOO.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Question about Eight Trays

Unread post by George » June 14th, 2005, 4:49 am

On one of their graffiti photo's, i saw 66 crossed out among other sets.

Does this mean Eight Tray Gangsters have a beef with 66 East Coast Crip???

Where does this beef stem from? Was it cuz Eight Tray sided with the Hoovers on this one particular East Coast Crip set??????

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 16th, 2005, 4:54 am

Well, i guess its back to fiddling with my penis again. Man i hate being unacknowledged.....

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 4th, 2005, 12:44 pm

well while ur doin that..... :? i guess it must mean they have some kind of beef or the person who hit it up must have a beef with them cuz alot of hood b dissin sets they they never had static with.