Washington State gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

Gangs in Washington State - Thurston County

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 2nd, 2003, 7:02 pm

My investigation has found a number of Gang Affiliations locally eminating from Westside of Olympia with the Vietnamese Gangs and Lacey with the Crips and Bloods out of Los Angeles, California. A fairly diverse Gang group has a mix of Hispanic, Asian and Caucasion members - they refer to each other as simply "G" and fuel the economy of the narcotics realm with manufacturing of meth, growing weed and trafficking in the downtown corridor of Olympia near King Solomon's Reef. One former Gang member was incarcerated at Thurston County Sheriff's Jail and was recently sent to Grays Harbor County Jail, a Level III Sex Offender by the name of Bill Levi Bryant. His brother Joshua Lee Bryant have ties to Gang activities and the manufacture and selling of narcotics through their own Aunt and Uncle in Lacey. Their Uncle Stuart Mickelson (now in Spokane) has been involved to a great degree and now refuses to return to Thurston County because of it. Interesting take on all this isn't it? This is just one example. There are hundreds more.

Anonymous20

washington gangs from gage lokote

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 28th, 2003, 4:11 am

over here on the ghetto side of washington(yakima) they got a few.
We got nsv(north side villians 14(phuccin weak pussies...4 rushed me for no reason while i was boxing and they couldn't even get me on the ground one was 23...i'm 17,str8 bytches i tell ya,vcv(?) 21 xxi,clown boy nortenos cbn 14,west side hustlas wsh,east side 6 st. hustlas vi, south side family ssf 13,varrio sureno locotes vsl 13,florencia13 fx3,lower valley locotes lvl 13,fb 32 few are north siders,bf fake wanna be fb who just bit the name and changed it around,projeck kings pk(WEAKEST TAGGERS EVER) insane street kreations 92 fake phat farm(bitin off a lowrider mag.weak too,Kwete Lokotez -KL-(taggerz),mexicans always down mad(some str8 wetback shyt not even worth tagging but they do anyways)total control tc fake ass levas from fb to bf to tc, we bring kaos wbk.Yakima is known for it's grug trafficing and selling,but it's mostly the og's who quit bangin who do that some of us younger ones slang it for em.Also Yakima's known for the leading in teen pregnancy so you know we gotta lotta hoes who can't keep they panties on or legs closed, or just use some damn protection,it's not hard to slip a jimmy on ya know.

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Washington State gangs

Unread post by mroldskool206 » February 5th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Seattle Sets

74 Hoover
Santana Blocc Crips
LAB (asian blood set)
Union sets (in the central)
NSB (Native Sun Blood)-dont know if there around anymore
Use to be some Kitchen Crips
TSB 3600 (southend crip gang)
13 SUR
18 street
VL
a lot more but i cant think right now kinda bent.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 6th, 2004, 3:16 am

You also got a lot of GD's and some esp's(east side piru).From what i C the bloods seem to be more around the central area of seattle and CRIPS more around the south area,rainer valley,and MLK.

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » February 12th, 2004, 7:50 pm

Yah the Central is mostly Folks and Bloods, then the Southend got a gang of crips, and then the Northend is like a melting pot, im not sure whats going on up there. Theres a lot of ese in the Northend to. Downtown Seattle around 3rd and Westlake theres a lot of bloods. We also got EAP a ethiopean gang, im not sure if there all crips but the ones i met were Blue Flaggin.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 13th, 2004, 1:53 am

Yeah them bloods be all around downtown. What's up with west seattle/white center? I hear it can get pretty crazy.Do you know what sets is around there.

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » February 22nd, 2004, 4:19 pm

know of 2 crip sets in the central, judkins park and deuce 8 bottoms. there's hella GD's in the central, deuce jive, 23rd and union, 23rd and yess? there' s native son blood (NSB) bounty hunters , seattle mob pirus, and e/s pirus as well.
there are 74 hoovers and 44 hoovers, kitchen crips, run deep in my area. mainly the 74 hoovers (orange & blue)
family mafia crips in the south end, there are hella crips in the south end.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 29th, 2004, 11:18 pm

In Tacoma 23rd HTCG aint to be played with.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 1st, 2004, 12:14 pm

i heard it was alot of ivc's up there

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » March 4th, 2004, 4:00 pm

WIP wrote:In Tacoma 23rd HTCG aint to be played with.
that big badass eastside 44 blokk Original Loko Boyz is their biggest rivals

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 6th, 2004, 6:13 pm

Theres also Dawson 4800 Blocc in the Southend.

SO heres a question whos beefin the most right now in Seattle what sets not Southend and the Central but what sets.

BoMMoN

Unread post by BoMMoN » March 20th, 2004, 1:09 pm

Anyone know of sets in TACOMA or LAKEWOOD??...I know there's HTCG and 44 Blokk...But is that it??

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 21st, 2004, 10:04 am

@BOMMON…DO THEY STILL GOT THAT SOUTH-SIDE CRIPSVSEAST-SIDE PIRUS POPPIN OFF IN TAC-TOWN????…AND YEAH I SAW HELLA BLOODS AT THE WESTLAKE MALL..I SAW A GANG ON CRIPS DOWNTOWN 2….I SAW THAT “MOBB PIRU” TAGGED UP ON A LOT OF PLACES 2…SO WASSUP with THESE L.O.C. CATS….I HEARD THEY WAS SOME ASIANS THAT USED 2 DO A LOT OF MURDERS OUT THERR!!!…SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS ONE!!!

negro_please

Unread post by negro_please » March 22nd, 2004, 2:50 am

cant think of specific sets but yeah i live in the northside of seattle which is middle class theres alotta 13's and whatnot over here.. i got some homies in the mexican mafia. downtown is a mix of everything.. southside is where most the black people stay and where most ish goes down so you know theres alotta crips and bloods over there and alotta people that aint claimin ish theyre just plain ruthless though. i was over in the southside today i didnt see nobody wearin no red.. most the bloods over here are a buncha wannabes thatll just make some ish up and walk away if you ask em where their from so i got more respect for the crips out here but iono.. there are ALOT of wannabes in seattle that need to learn the difference between bein a gangster and bein a 'badass'

i used to live in the twin cities, mn last summer theres alot more gang activity out there i saw alot more go down (drive bys) over there then in seattle.. its pretty slow out here

BoMMoN

Unread post by BoMMoN » March 22nd, 2004, 2:30 pm

Yeah, I always here peeps talking about the SouthSide and ESPs going at it...But havent really seen any when I've gone through Tac.
So many peeps that I've known have split off and gone their own ways...That's why I'm wondering if anyone has heard of or knows any sets that run in Tacoma...

BoMMoN

Unread post by BoMMoN » March 22nd, 2004, 2:32 pm

Oh, and if anyone knows of any sets in Tac. or lives in the Tac. area...PM me please...

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » March 22nd, 2004, 5:58 pm

TomTom wrote:SO WASSUP with THESE L.O.C. CATS….I HEARD THEY WAS SOME ASIANS THAT USED 2 DO A LOT OF MURDERS OUT THERR!!!…SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS ONE!!!
L.O.C.=Loc'd Out Cambodians/Crips, are basically loc'd out!!!! my kuzins Ri Le, and Khanh Trinh(R.I.P.) was involved in that notorious cafe shooting then took they own lives afterwords, peep the link (6 pages)
http://www.wahmee.com/trangdai.html

Alotta of the members from L.O.C. usually jump sets and join O.L.Bz only kuz we got the hardest/largest reputation.
Last edited by areyouvi3t on March 22nd, 2004, 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » March 22nd, 2004, 6:00 pm

BoMMoN wrote:Oh, and if anyone knows of any sets in Tac. or lives in the Tac. area...PM me please...
Lakewood Hustlerz, Neighborhood Cripz, and ummmmmm let me get back.

BoMMoN

Unread post by BoMMoN » March 22nd, 2004, 6:10 pm

I heard there be alot of Bloods up near CLOVER PARK??

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 22nd, 2004, 8:05 pm

I dont think we have
many L.O.C.s out here in Seattle Cause the only Asian Crips I know are Y.O.T or O.T.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 23rd, 2004, 8:58 am

areyouvi3t wrote:
TomTom wrote:SO WASSUP with THESE L.O.C. CATS….I HEARD THEY WAS SOME ASIANS THAT USED 2 DO A LOT OF MURDERS OUT THERR!!!…SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS ONE!!!
L.O.C.=Loc'd Out Cambodians/Crips, are basically loc'd out!!!! my kuzins Ri Le, and Khanh Trinh(R.I.P.) was involved in that notorious cafe shooting then took they own lives afterwords, peep the link (6 pages)
http://www.wahmee.com/trangdai.html

Alotta of the members from L.O.C. usually jump sets and join O.L.Bz only kuz we got the hardest/largest reputation.
FA’SHO ON THE INFO PIMP-JUCE…THEY STILL GOT A LOT OF VEITNAMESE GANGS OUT THERR??

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » March 23rd, 2004, 5:05 pm

mroldskool206 wrote:Seattle Sets

NSB is still active I think. if you goto http://www.raptalk.net and goto the msg boards, goto NW affiliates. peep gettin' greedy records. I know most of them are NSB or ESP so you can find out fo sho. Brazy J flame got spits tho, so peep ne wayz!

peace!

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 23rd, 2004, 7:34 pm

Yeah I go to that Board alot, Inkow that cat Mak-1 I use to go to school with him. I know them are blood cats, when I was in Cali my boy told me in Seattle thetre was a record lable starting and most of them cats are bloods from the Northend

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » March 27th, 2004, 12:57 am

WASHINGTON GANGS: SOME MAY BE FAKE,IF ITS WRONG TELL ME

SEATTLE:
74 HOOVER CRIMINAL GANG
ROLLIN 60`S CRIP
ROLLIN 90`S CRIP
L.O.C.-LOC`D OUT CRIPS
L.A.B-???(ASIAN BLOOD SET)
U.B.N.-UNITED BLOOD NATION
E.B.K.-EVERYBODY KILLA NATION
GD FOLKS
SUR 13
VL-VATO`S LOCO`S
18TH STREET
BLOODS ALL OVER THE CENTRAL DISTRICT
CRIPS ALL OVER THE SOUTH END
K.G./C.G.-CONNECT GANG NATION
O.F.C.-???
Y.O.T.-YOUNG ORIENTAL TROOPERS
O.T.-ORIENTAL TROOPERS
T.R.G.-TINY RASKAL GANG
L.R.B.-???
T.F.C.-???

TACOMA SETS:
Y.B.-YOUNG BOXERS
21 HOOVER CRIMINAL GANG
H.T.C.-HILLTOP CRIP!
N/H CRIP
B.G.C.-BABY GANGSTA CRIPS
Y.H.T.C.-YOUNG HILLTOP CRIPS
E.S.P.-EAST SIDE PIRU
E.S.C.-EAST SIDE CRIPS
O.L.B.-ORIGINAL LOKO BOYZ
A LOT OF BLOODS TO THE EAST AND A LOT OF CRIPS TO THE SOUTH
(A LOT, BUT I CANT THINK RIGHT NOW)

OTHER SETS:
F.M.C.-FEDERAL WAY/FAMILY MAFIA CRIP-FEDERAL WAY AREA
M.L.C.-MAPLE LANE CRIP-KENT
K.G./C.G.-CONNECT GANG NATION-KENT AREA
C.C.-CRAZY CRIPS-AUBURN,KENT, AND RENTON
U.B.K.-UNITED BLOOD KINGDOM-KENT
T.F.-TIMBERLANE FOLKS-TIMBERLANE NEIGHBOR HOOD IN KENT
D.P.-DOGG POUND-CRIPS? CARRY WHITE FLAGS-KENT
G.O.F.-GORRILLAZ OF AFRICA-GREEN FLAGS

MORE GANGS I JUST CANT REALLY THINK. MOST AREN`T REALLY ACTIVE OR JUST LITTLE CLICCS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GANGS.

MugenB18

Unread post by MugenB18 » March 27th, 2004, 8:55 pm

mroldskool206 wrote:Seattle Sets

74 Hoover
Santana Blocc Crips
LAB (asian blood set)
Union sets (in the central)
Use to be some Kitchen Crips
TSB 3600 (southend crip gang)
13 SUR
18 street
VL
I just wanted to mention that NSB is still quite live. I ran with em' for a while, and a few of the homies in my crew still claim NSB. Because of these ties and my own personal time in NSB this is why DSR (Death squad Red) claims blood. DSR is the main subset of JPR (Jakson Park Ridaz, a no color gang) which is a small set in North Seattle/Shoreline that Myself and 2 homies (C-locc and Sultan from NSB and YOT repectively, YOT is young oriental troops) founded a little over a year ago. we reside mainly around Jackson park on 15th, but have members spread all the way to Haller/Bitter lake including myself holdin' it down on 135th around Ingraham high.
our main set meets borders of Santana Blocc crip, and MS Folk (who have came more recently and are largely hispanic) on my side of the set there is a large population of Sur13 and some Crips (mainly coming from the South end, but go to school at Ingraham. I believe they are mostly 3 tears) despite the many bordering sets the only local conflicts we have had as yet have been with the Santana blocks (We are not feuding with SBC though anyways, the conflicts we believe have been un-related to our conflicting allegiences) But to the original point, NSB is mainly found In deep north Seattle and just as strong into Shoreline from West of Aurora to
the east of Ballinger. It should be noted also that because of the Acronym NSB often is mistaken for North Seattle bloods. Also a common occurence in Native Sun up north here is that many of the remaining members are Whites. thats my piece just dropping the B for NSB (R-I-P Junior morales!)

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 28th, 2004, 11:00 am

At MugenB18

So is that you cats that kicc it up around Crown Hill, by the Diccs Drive through on Holman road. I see random bloods here and there in that area or are those NSB's, most of them are pretty young white cats. I see them around that area but there is SOuthend Folk hit up on all the walls around there.

MugenB18

Unread post by MugenB18 » March 28th, 2004, 4:58 pm

mroldskool206 wrote:At MugenB18

So is that you cats that kicc it up around Crown Hill, by the Diccs Drive through on Holman road. I see random bloods here and there in that area or are those NSB's, most of them are pretty young white cats. I see them around that area but there is SOuthend Folk hit up on all the walls around there.
Me and my cats kick it at the dicks here and there, but the majority of the time them homies you see are either NSB or YSB (both kick it in Ballard/Crown hill) As for the Folk sighn, I aint seen none around in any kinda force, but they may have mobbed up the street from Ballard High to eat or somethin'. But as for the Bloods at/aroud dick's my old Set from NSB kicks it around there all the time. If you see a blue Jetta or a red Sunfire convertible They's my homies. My DSR however kicks it mostly north of Holman past Karkeek park.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » April 7th, 2004, 12:46 am

ANYONE GOT ANY GANG NEWS TO POST? ANY TYPE JUST FROM GANG FIGHTS OR WHATEVER?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » April 8th, 2004, 1:28 pm

Anyone know if the Raskal/Hoover beef is still going on?

GhOzT

Unread post by GhOzT » April 9th, 2004, 5:24 pm

C_Ridah253 wrote:WASHINGTON GANGS: SOME MAY BE FAKE,IF ITS WRONG TELL ME

SEATTLE:
L.A.B-???(ASIAN BLOOD SET)
L.R.B.-???

MORE GANGS I JUST CANT REALLY THINK. MOST AREN`T REALLY ACTIVE OR JUST LITTLE CLICCS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GANGS.
i think LAB was loko azn boiz/bloods and LRB is lil ruthless boiz/bloods

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 10th, 2004, 7:41 am

SO LET ME ASK YALL PLAYAS SOMETHIN…YALL SPEAK ON GD’S AND FOLKS A LOT OUT THERR…ARE THEY MAKIN THEY’RE PRESENCE KNOWN???…I THINK PIMP-JUCE TOLD ME EARLIER THERE WERE GD’S IN THE CD AREA AS WELL AS BLOODS IN THAT AREA OF DOWNTOWN…I SAW A LIL SOMETHIN BUT DIDN’T ROLL 2 DEEP THERE U KNOW…SO DO THEY REALLY KICK UP DUST???..AND DO THEY ALL OUT BANG CRIP???

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » April 11th, 2004, 2:14 am

TomTom wrote:SO LET ME ASK YALL PLAYAS SOMETHIN…YALL SPEAK ON GD’S AND FOLKS A LOT OUT THERR…ARE THEY MAKIN THEY’RE PRESENCE KNOWN???…I THINK PIMP-JUCE TOLD ME EARLIER THERE WERE GD’S IN THE CD AREA AS WELL AS BLOODS IN THAT AREA OF DOWNTOWN…I SAW A LIL SOMETHIN BUT DIDN’T ROLL 2 DEEP THERE U KNOW…SO DO THEY REALLY KICK UP DUST???..AND DO THEY ALL OUT BANG CRIP???
No doubt them GD's/Folks is out here with some real decent numbers but as for really kickin up dust you don't hear about them as much as you hear about Crips or bloods.I would break it down like this.Bloods got the central part of seattle on loc.The crips got the southern part on loc. GD's and Folks are spread out and don't really seem to control any one area.If you count the numbers from tacoma to the northern parts of seattle i would say that Bloods are a little deeper than Crips and the Folk nation is in 3rd place.The GD's DO NOT out bang Crips out here.