Rollin 40s Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

WEST SIDE ROLLIN 40S CRIPS

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 7th, 2003, 3:30 pm

i have a question about the Rollin 40's Crip gang, i live in Daygo and their is a rollin 40 crip gang down here, are the affiliated with the LA gang, where the LA hood located, i know they have a set called parkside, so do they have any parks, in daygo, the NH crips throw up the set, like Harlem 30's but they extend thier index finger on their left hand, how do they 40's crips throw it up in LA, what about subsets, are they deep, are all of the 40's LA Nh, because the 40's in Daygo don't not funk with the 30's West Coast, we controll Gompers Park, our main hood is on 47th and Imperial, and 5th and Market, we are preety deep, prob about 560 deep, who are LA R40C allies, enemies, also how did the 30's v.s. 40's funk start, also in Daygo, i heard that the 60's and 40's were fueding is that true. R their colors also baby blu and navy blu?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2003, 9:52 pm

THE 40's are hoodstaz witch means they part of the nhood alliance ,but the 30's are not ...they are allied with the nh 46c nh55c nh67c nh60's nh90's nh100's nh111 rac120's and all hoodstaz in compton and long beach and should be down with most of east coast but i know that their avenue 40's are in war with east coast ,i know they have a darkside40's avenue 40's like the 60's and a parkside 40's the parkside 40's are in front of exposition park ,their hood is big i woud put figueroa as their east, luther kings as their north ,leimert blvd as their west ,vernon as their south ,exept from st andrew to 8th av their avenue set goe down to 48 st just north of van ness 50's ,i heard that big phil started this set in brims terrytory back in the days (wich year?) , the 43 hoovers use to control the hood south of exposition park ,but their active members got busted and now its parkside 40's hood ,i know that mexican klan control part of their hood and some other surenos are sharing some blocks along king blvd with the 40's ,the feud with 40's i don't know how it started ? the feud with 60's ? i never heard of it ,its maybe a small inside shiit ,and it may end up with a big fued or calm down ,like my hood and kelly ,the infants homies always start shit with their closest allies cause they don't respect shhit ,than the big homies have to calm shits down before it end up in a war .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 8th, 2003, 2:30 am

I HEARD IN SAN DIEGO THAT YALL DON'T FUNK WITH THE SKYLINES OR THE LINCOLN PARKS.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 8th, 2003, 9:06 pm

I heard that most of the Rollin 40's crips in Diego were somalian I know in minneapolis the 30's crips that are from san diego are somalis is that the same in diego?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 8th, 2003, 9:36 pm

Raymond Ave.s 120's are down with hoodstas I know bac in the day they was tight but I thought they might've fell off with each other by now?

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 9th, 2003, 10:43 pm

Y.G. wrote:I HEARD IN SAN DIEGO THAT YALL DON'T FUNK WITH THE SKYLINES OR THE LINCOLN PARKS.
Naw Homie, it's not even like that, in SouthEast Daygo, the bloods usually fight among themselves, the skylines war with the Lincoln Park bloods, we (Crips) worry about making money, and let them kill themselves, all bloods is are enemies but we don't start all the funk, the Bloods probably are more active then the crips, because they outnumber us, but like i said it is mostly Piru (skyline) v.s. Bloods(lincoln).

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 9th, 2003, 10:47 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:I heard that most of the Rollin 40's crips in Diego were somalian I know in minneapolis the 30's crips that are from san diego are somalis is that the same in diego?
Naw, in daygo the niggas that are somalian are the niggas from skyline, the stay in Lil Africa in Daygo, they are Pirus, we only got a couple of somalian niggas from the set, but there are alot of dark homieboys, they ain't somalian though. Isn't there a Skyline Piru gang in LA.

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Rollin 40's Handsign?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 9th, 2003, 11:24 pm

how do the rollin 40's crips throw their hand sign up, i kno that most hoodstas throw the two finger and thumb up sign, but what sign is used fro their individual hoods, i heard that sixties form a six and an O when throwing their hood up, what about ETG's sign

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollin 40's Handsign?

Unread post by Fre$h » August 10th, 2003, 11:40 am

Didn't you say you were from R40's in a different post, or are you from a different set?

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » August 10th, 2003, 2:29 pm

yeah Fool he puling yo card

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 10th, 2003, 8:29 pm

Fre$h wrote:Didn't you say you were from R40's in a different post, or are you from a different set?
Yes, nigga, if you learn how to read i have clearly stated that i am from Rollin 40's in Daygo, and we throw up the set similar to the Rollin 30's OHC, except we extend our index finger on our left hand, making it look like their is an N and an H or we throw up the four and the seven, i was wondering if the LA 40's throw up the set different, Fre$h.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 10th, 2003, 8:43 pm

Why aint ya'll (40's) at war with the dogs in daygo are they on the other side of town or somethin? And who are your main rivals? What about the 30's crips I heard they claim West Coast not Nhood? Are ya'll funkin?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 11th, 2003, 2:13 am

TO RESPOND TO SPACYLOC WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHIN LIKE THE P.I.R.U.'S AND BLOODS ARE MORE ACTIVE BECAUSE THEIR DEEPER IN L.A. COUNTY THERE ARE MORE CRIPS, BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE US RU'S PUT IT DOWN ALONG WITH MOST OF THE BLOOD HOODS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 11th, 2003, 2:16 am

BESIDES WHAT GANGSTA AIN'T ABOUT THEIR MONEY???

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 12th, 2003, 2:54 pm

[quote="G bka C.rum"]Why aint ya'll (40's) at war with the dogs in daygo are they on the other side of town or somethin? And who are your main rivals? What about the 30's crips I heard they claim West Coast not Nhood? Are ya'll funkin?[/quote

we do war with them, nigga, i said that instead of it being a constant war with the bloods them mostly beef with the pirus, are main rivals are the Lincoln Park Bloods and The Skyline Piru(Eastside Piru) and we are rivals with the Market St. Locos, in daygo the Crips are clicced up, there isn't that many crip gangs for us to be funkin, and it gangbangin ain't about crip v.s. crip, we funk with bloods, best believe we ride for are set, i don't kno how you took the last statement but Daygo Crips definitely hold it down.

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 12th, 2003, 3:05 pm

[quote="Y.G."]TO RESPOND TO SPACYLOC WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHIN LIKE THE P.I.R.U.'S AND BLOODS ARE MORE ACTIVE BECAUSE THEIR DEEPER IN L.A. COUNTY THERE ARE MORE CRIPS, BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE US RU'S PUT IT DOWN ALONG WITH MOST OF THE BLOOD HOODS.[/quote

The fact that they are deeper has affected there activity, i didn't say that we (crips) weren't active i said that the Bloods and pirus are probably more active, if you ask most niggas who live in daygo, they will tell that daygo is a city of bloods, just like in LA, i am not saying that ya'll don't put in more work than some crip sets but i gurantee that their is more crip hoods that are more active than the blood and piru hoods in LA. And the crips outnumber the pirus and bloods. Plus, the Pirus down here recruit anybody, they jumped anybody that wants in, in the gang, that's bull, Lincoln just started getting rid of all the niggas that ain't really down for the set.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » August 12th, 2003, 7:48 pm

No need to get all sensative about it. My whole point is, if you're connected to the gang, why not ask your peoples about it? That makes more sense to me than asking questions, on the internet, about the gang you claim to be from.

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 13th, 2003, 12:29 am

Fre$h wrote:No need to get all sensative about it. My whole point is, if you're connected to the gang, why not ask your peoples about it? That makes more sense to me than asking questions, on the internet, about the gang you claim to be from.
I have already asked my OG's about the LA set, most of the bangas in LA don't know and don't like LA, down in Daygo we call LA "smellLA" (smell -A), i didn't even know about this website untiil one of the homies put me up, and like i have told you once before i am from daygo not LA, i want to know about the LA 40's crips, not the Daygo 40's Crips NHC, it's not the same gang. I am just curious to know how do we don't have any knowledge of the LA gang when we are named the same thing, you feel me.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 13th, 2003, 1:59 am

WHY EVERYBODY WANNA HATE ON L.A.? WE TAUGHT THE WHOLE WORLD HOW TO GANGBANG.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 13th, 2003, 2:00 am

I MET A COUPLE OF SKYLINES AND THEY SHOWED ME LOVE IN T.J. WHEN YOU I TOLD THEM I WAS FROM BOMPTON.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 13th, 2003, 2:29 am

SO YOUR SAYIN THE CRIPS IN DAYGO ARE LIKE THE P.I.R.U.'S AND DAMU'S IN L.A. YOU GUYZ BELIEVE IN QUALITY OVER QUANITY.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » August 13th, 2003, 5:11 pm

yea yea yea fucc all that .....the 40's out here jus throw up 4 fingers. all them posts and nobody answered the question lol

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Rollin 40's?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 19th, 2003, 9:13 pm

Alonso can you give me information that you have about the W/S Rollin 40's Crips in LA, anything you know about their hood, are they an real active gang?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Alonso and Rollin 40's?

Unread post by D. » August 20th, 2003, 3:06 am

If you would have looked some further you would find there's already a topic bout them ....

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=472

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 25th, 2003, 7:42 pm

This is about the 40's in L.A are all these different cliccs together like Darkside,Parkside,Westside and Ave's are they all still ONE gang with just different cliccs just like you got R60's but they got different cliccs like overhills,ave's etc. is this same for the 40's.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 1st, 2003, 9:25 am

hey Young can you answer this question I posted above this one about the 40's different sets?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 1st, 2003, 11:48 am

Yeah the 40's are all one set going from far west as Crenshaw to as far east as Fig.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » September 1st, 2003, 10:16 pm

yea we are beefin with the EC but its more of a whateva thing..it aint like that like that...Im not gon front..I only been too diego like once but 40s is 40s..we coo with the avalons 40s and we dont even get along with avalons..if u 40s besides bloods u cool with us....its called "4" love..we tried it wih the 4treyz but that trey shit juss didnt mix well with the homies from our hood and their hood.....

the avenues clicced togetha with the westerns..its only avenues now..we got darks down by usc on hoover and 48th...right next too the hoovers...parks on vermont and 47th....other sets are 47nhc, 48nhc, and BHCs...we beef with hoovers, trays,harlems, shit juss about everybody hahaha...besides the rollins, minus them god damn harlems who are really tres anywayz, and we fell out with the 90s at one time but thats calmed down.....and some of the homies, darkside especially is goin at it with the 60s.....

we coo with geer gang, some deuces, rollins minus 30 and 60s, nhc, nhcc, nhwc, lynwood nh, all the hoodstas...we syc and wbc ks doe...we pretty much west la ks..all gangsta and hoover set ks....most of the avalon sets too...EC got a couple of hoodsta and blocc sets we coo with...and we started beefin with harlem in 96...I dont knoe how i got put on in 99 but is on 4life u can celieve that....bps, 20, vngs, 50, and every other god damn blood and piru in the world....

we throw the hood up with the hoodsta sign and 4 fingers with the thumb to the side......

like left hand...index straight middle down thumb to the side...like the peace sign....

right hand....4 fingers with the thumb on the outside...

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

45th and St.Andrews Place/Rollin 40's?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » September 13th, 2003, 4:44 pm

If you lived on i think the street is 45th and St.Andrews Place, what subset part of the Rollin 40's Crips turf is that?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: 45th and St.Andrews Place/Rollin 40's?

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 7:31 pm

i would say avenue 40's but i'm not from there ...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 45th and St.Andrews Place/Rollin 40's?

Unread post by Ridah » September 15th, 2003, 4:41 pm

Avenues for sure. I think...hehe...buT im almost certain its AVENUES....f*ck that, ITS AVENUES...ha...

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Rollin 40's cliccs?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » September 19th, 2003, 7:52 am

Young, Alonso, Casper, do any of you guys know any of the cliccs that are in the Rollin 40's sets, because i know the dago 40's got, the 1 blocc, 5 blocc, 7 blocc NHC (41,45,47) those are the subsets, isn't westside, darkside, parkside and aves NHC, the subsets, but in dago 40's we got lil cliccs in the hood, which are the LOC's, YA(young Adovcates), Hood Mob and YG's, does the LA 40's have cliccs, i heard of their Baby 40's but do they got any other ones.