Bloods means

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Bloods means

Unread post by Ricky » July 23rd, 2003, 11:06 pm

For those who don't know Bloods means :

(Blood, Lords, Over, Other, Denomination's)
B L O O D 'S

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods means

Unread post by alexalonso » July 24th, 2003, 12:17 am

Ricky wrote:For those who don't know Bloods means :

(Blood, Lords, Over, Other, Denomination's)
B L O O D 'S
where? In Los Angeles that does not mean Blood. Where are you talking about ?

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 24th, 2003, 8:38 am

im not frum L.A. so i don't know where they use it there i couldn't tell you but maybe you can tell me i got homies frum Inglewood that refer to the Damu hood as Blood Lords over other denonimations but as far as that i couldn't tell ya.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 24th, 2003, 12:43 pm

locs say
bloods live only one day
bloods living off our dicc

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 25th, 2003, 1:14 am

Ricky wrote:im not frum L.A. so i don't know where they use it there i couldn't tell you but maybe you can tell me i got homies frum Inglewood that refer to the Damu hood as Blood Lords over other denonimations but as far as that i couldn't tell ya.
You are going to have to state where you got that info from. No Blood in Inglewood will tell you that Blood means that. And no Blood in LA would say that. Again, where do they say that???????Dont come on this board spreading wack info like that, and then you dont specficy where it came from.

If you dont know, then you post a question under "Gang Questions." This forum is to spread factual interesting information about bangin. If you cant contribute that here dont post.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 25th, 2003, 3:37 pm

by locs i mean Crips for those who dont know.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 18th, 2003, 5:03 pm

:roll: I don't know if this is correct but I read it in an article on the net that BLOOD means Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppression and Destruction.

Also, a tidbit, comedian D.L. Hughley was a Blood in his teens.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 19th, 2003, 12:01 am

pico wrote::roll: I don't know if this is correct but I read it in an article on the net that BLOOD means Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppression and Destruction.

Also, a tidbit, comedian D.L. Hughley was a Blood in his teens.
NO!!! Blood nor Crip is not an acronym for something else. Any association to any phrase was done so after these terms were established in the early 1970s.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 19th, 2003, 6:32 am

thats exacly what i was trying to tell all those netstaz about comunity revolution in progress , all that was found after its like those taggin crew trying to find something to fit they initials , no ! crips or bloods are not initials , iv heard that brothers in nam called eachothers blood ,my theory is that a big percentage of the black people in viet nam was ex gangmembers they use to give you two choice back in those days ,nam or the pn ,and those who came back from viet nam saw that things have changed in those street a new menace , the crips was fast spreading all over south l.a , and those vets came back home with no jobs and they was kinna currupted by all the shit theyv been trhu drugs sherm chiva murder and stress ,i think the viet nam war was one of the reasons street gangs changed back in the 70's , i think but again thats personal that the name blood come from the viet nam war vets that hitted back the block cause they had nothing else and they knew nothing else than get hi and kill .

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 19th, 2003, 11:17 am

I think the ideas about the acronyms from some of the research out there about Crips and Bloods. About where Blood came from, I did read that it derive from the Vietnam era when Blood meant "brother".

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 19th, 2003, 5:43 pm

"BLOODS" was a book about Black Vietnam War Veterans, their experiences in the war, and their dillemma when they got back from the war. If your interested, please go pick that up for some history. Like Casper said, there were hundreds of black soldiers that came back from NAM, still in their murder mental mindstate, all back to their old neighborhoods.

I think all you out of towners need to stop speculating with these wack ass acronyms.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 20th, 2003, 8:53 am

Thanks BDL. I'll pick that up.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 15th, 2003, 1:20 am

JUST LIKE ANYTHING THAT EVOLVED OR ORIGINATED OVER 3 GENERATIONS AGO, THE INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN HANDED DOWN HAS SOMEHOW BEEN MISINTERPRETED, MISUSED - OUT OF CONTEXT, AND HAVE BEEN BOTH ADDED TO, AND TAKEN FROM. NOT TO SUBTRACT ONE'S PASSION OF THE GANG OR SET, BUT LET'S UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF US NOW WHO ARE AFFILIATED HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN A WORD TO THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF EITHER GANG. YET WE STILL BANG, AND
STAY TRUE TO OUR SET. WHERE I'M FROM I'VE HEARD ALL THOSE THINGS THAT HAS BEEN SAID, EVEN THE DISSES BY THE CRIPS. WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT AS A TACTIC TO MAKE THE SET, HOOD, AND GANG LOOK STRONGER, WE USE ACRONYMS TO SOLIDIFY THAT ATTEMPT. SO, IN MY HEART, AS WELL AS THE HEARTS OF MY HOMIEZ, AND FELLOW BLOOD AND PIRU BROTHERS, ANYTHING THAT PORTRAYS THE "B" IN A POSITIVE AND MORE STRONGER LIGHT, I'M DOWN WITH.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 3:11 am

I think it's,
"Blood Love Overcomes Our Demons" or something, But I know it starts with Blood Love.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 8th, 2004, 1:35 pm

man..that shit doesnt have any meaning to it like that...if any it would b because of the crips wearing blue the bloods came later wearing red cuz of the colors history of being togehter simply said...there is no inside meaning to the words blood,crip and so on in other state it might b but the meanins was made up after the gangs started.....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 12th, 2004, 3:01 pm

pico wrote::roll: I don't know if this is correct but I read it in an article on the net that BLOOD means Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppression and Destruction.
ANY TERMS FOR BLOOD WERE MADE AFTER ITS EXISTENCE. BEFORE AND DURING ITS INITIAL STAGES BLOOD MEANT BROTHERLY LOVE. BUT BLOOD WAS A HIGHLY USED SAYING AMONGST BLACKS. IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION WITH THE GANG TERM BLOODS.

BLOOD IS FAMILY, TOGETHERNESS. IN GANG TERMS ITS AN AFFILIATION/GROUP AND NO SUB MEANING HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 4:10 pm

What part of Blood doesn't mean anything other than Blood don't some of these people get?

I can't believe that there are people still spewing acronyms in this thread AFTER the truth about it has been established....lol man...it is funny to see some folks that swear they are super thugs in these threads feeding into the hood legends and rumors....lol gay.

Thanks for TRYING to set folks straight alonso and others that answered correctly.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 12th, 2004, 4:16 pm

I think this is just an out of cali thing. I ran into some blood from reno and he was trying to say piru stood for people in red uniforms. As if it wasn't a damn street. that's just like my blood homie likes to say that slob stands for super loked out blood. just people with too much time on their hands.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 4:47 pm

Tatta wrote:What part of Blood doesn't mean anything other than Blood don't some of these people get?

I can't believe that there are people still spewing acronyms in this thread AFTER the truth about it has been established....lol man...it is funny to see some folks that swear they are super thugs in these threads feeding into the hood legends and rumors....lol gay.

Thanks for TRYING to set folks straight alonso and others that answered correctly.
LOL MMMMMMM
RAYMOND OUT...!

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 13th, 2004, 2:23 pm

[quote="Tatta")

Thanks for TRYING to set folks straight alonso and others that answered correctly.[/quote]Straight up.You kids need to wake up....before you go to the pen and take up the cornhole or catcha a bullet in the d***.LOL @ ya'll makin s*** up.Thats weak.Grow up and quit being sheep.I bet most of ya'll are little suburban boys.really Doe! I know there are real Gs on here and ya'll should shut up and listen to them...maybe you'll learn not to be wannabes and do something positive with your life.You think being a banger is cool? Yea its real cool when you get hemmed up in the pen for 10 maybe 20 even life.F**** mutts,you little bitches disgust me.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 2nd, 2004, 9:49 am

i thought it came from back when bothas used to kick it in the 70's and say to one another, whuts up blood?

RedzKoleone

Unread post by RedzKoleone » April 11th, 2004, 12:17 am

there are many meanings for blood

but from what i was told it meant Brothers Living Off Others Dispair.....

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 11th, 2004, 3:47 am

THERE ARE NOT MANY MEANINGS FOR BLOOD. ANY ACRONYMS WERE CREATED AFTER DAMUS STARTED CALLING THEMSELVES BLOODS. WHAT YOU WERE TOLD IS WRONG REAL DAMUS IS ON HERE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, LISTEN! STOP TAKING WHAT OTHERS CREATED AND TRYING TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN, THIS AINT NETBANG.COM. IF YOU SUPPOSE TO BE A DAMU, OR A CRIP FOR THAT MATTER - STOP - LOOK - AND LISTEN. IF YOUR INFORMATION AINT CREDIBLE STOP SPEWING IT AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2004, 10:06 am

wed wrote:locs say
bloods live only one day
BkLOOD/S
Bke LoC'd Out Or Die
Bkloods Live Only On DoG Shit

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 11th, 2004, 4:58 pm

773rule wrote:
wed wrote:locs say
bloods live only one day
BkLOOD/S
Bke LoC'd Out Or Die
Bkloods Live Only On DoG stuff
homie for the last time blood and crip dont stand for anything. you should know this by now. people might play around and make sumthin up but it really doesnt stand for anything. im from ny as well as you and you are just making ny homies like me like bad when you say stuff like that. do your homework loc before you say sumthin that dont make any sense

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 11th, 2004, 9:15 pm

Q DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR BREATH ITS LIKE BEATING YOUR HEAD UP AGAINST A WALL

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 12:47 pm

rocstar wrote:Q DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR BREATH ITS LIKE BEATING YOUR HEAD UP AGAINST A WALL
lol.i feel u but dese ny homies have to learn the real way. cuz this is rediculous.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 7th, 2004, 9:01 am

BLOOD DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING...ITS JUST BLOOD! PEOPLE GET THIS SH_T TOO MIXED UP. BLOOD MEANING SOMETHING PROBABLY CAME FROM WHEN PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES TRIED TO MAKE UP BLOOD AND CRIP SETS. AND PIRU MEANS NOTHING EITHER. IVE HEARD PIMPS IN RED UNIFORMS BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THATS WHAT IT STANDS FOR...