crips vs. bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
streetballer 03

crips vs. bloods

Unread post by streetballer 03 » April 12th, 2004, 11:17 am

tookie i think it was amazing wat he started he started a little thing and it became world wide crips i have mad respect for tookie and yo i wish i could do wat tookie did peace out

Re: crips vs. bloods

Unread post by Guest » April 12th, 2004, 12:23 pm

y wud u wish to create a gang that kills so many ppl ffor really no reason??? U obviously dont bang or nuttin homie

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 12:27 pm

you dont bang either

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 12th, 2004, 12:31 pm

streetballer 03 wrote:tookie i think it was amazing wat he started he started a little thing and it became world wide crips i have mad respect for tookie and yo i wish i could do wat tookie did peace out
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA There are going to be a bunch of Lil Tookie's running around now trying to start up new clicks.

Though REDEMPTION didn't so much glorify gang banging, it portrayed him as a shot caller, untouchable and feared before he transgressed. But he breathes and bleeds like the rest of us. And everybody ain't going to have the heart he had, and the respect he had, the fighting skills he had, nor the leadership skills. that he possessed. But you best believe he didn't win every fight and almost killed several times, and not too many people going to get respect after shooting your victims of a robbery in the back!

Good luck if you follow through with your wishes..........

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 12:33 pm

mike2004 wrote:y wud u wish to create a gang that kills so many ppl ffor really no reason??? U obviously dont bang or nuttin homie
you dont bang

Unread post by Guest » April 12th, 2004, 12:47 pm

kevmac wrote:
streetballer 03 wrote:tookie i think it was amazing wat he started he started a little thing and it became world wide crips i have mad respect for tookie and yo i wish i could do wat tookie did peace out
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA There are going to be a bunch of Lil Tookie's running around now trying to start up new clicks.

Though REDEMPTION didn't so much glorify gang banging, it portrayed him as a shot caller, untouchable and feared before he transgressed. But he breathes and bleeds like the rest of us. And everybody ain't going to have the heart he had, and the respect he had, the fighting skills he had, nor the leadership skills. that he possessed. But you best believe he didn't win every fight and almost killed several times, and not too many people going to get respect after shooting your victims of a robbery in the back!

Good luck if you follow through with your wishes..........

REAL TALK YALL.....^^^

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 12:50 pm

wut u claimin blue soulja?????

Unread post by Guest » April 12th, 2004, 1:10 pm

I aint gonna be givin that info out on here cuz i came here to share my knowledge, not netbang. No disrespect to u Q.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 1:17 pm

lol damn. i aint no it was that serious and such a secret

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 19th, 2004, 2:46 pm

oh my god yall shut up with that you dont bang either crap shut the f-ck and pay attantion to what kevmac said ok !

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » April 19th, 2004, 11:58 pm

realistically few people on the streets will rise up to the level of respect that tookie has..but as a redeemed man i can imagine the guilt he must've felt knowing that he co-founded a monster that has engulfed many lives...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 8:37 am

mista_shadow wrote:realistically few people on the streets will rise up to the level of respect that tookie has..but as a redeemed man i can imagine the guilt he must've felt knowing that he co-founded a monster that has engulfed many lives...
Realistically, he should be more concerned about the lives he took himself.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 20th, 2004, 10:30 am

TRUE