Gangs on East Side of Los Angeles

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Gangs on East Side of Los Angeles

Unread post by D. » July 24th, 2003, 7:14 am

Who can tell me something about East Coast ? I know it's a huge gang with many different subsets.I wondered if anyone can get into detail about that?

Also I'd like some information on Blood Stone Villian and Mad Swan.
Thank you.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gangs on East Side of Los Angeles

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 7:29 am

homie no disrespect here put why you don't buy alonso 's book so after we can help you 4 the update ...it's good that you wanna know and its a pleasure to help but after reading the alonso book you might have more precise question and we could go deeper in the subject

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 24th, 2003, 7:39 am

I would like to buy that book Casper,believe me ... but shit is hard to get if you're not in the States .. if anyone can tell me where I can find that Sh*t I would get it straight away.

remus

Unread post by remus » July 24th, 2003, 11:38 am

I'm not sure but you might find it at American Bookstore (ABC) in the Kalverstraat or maybe on Amazon.com. Maybe Alonso could give some info on where to find it, I'd be interested to read it as well.

PEACE II ALL

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 25th, 2003, 11:06 pm

to answer your question about the east coast crip there are many sets. we have 1st east coast 59st east coast 62st east coast 66st east coast 68st east coast 69st east coast 76st east coast 89st east coast 97st east coast q102st east coast 118st east coast 190st east coast 200blocc east coast s.o.s east coast.... we have alot of enemies are main enemies are kitchen crip, broadway gangster crip, compton avenue crip, madd swanns, athens park bloods, they have a new gang called tmg toast murder gang which includes main street mafia crips, broadway gangster crips, avalon gangster crips, we are the second or third largest crip gang the first is 18th st ...[/b]

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 25th, 2003, 11:18 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. to answer your question about the east coast crip there are many sets. we have 1st east coast 59st east coast 62st east coast 66st east coast 68st east coast 69st east coast 76st east coast 89st east coast 97st east coast q102st east coast 118st east coast 190st east coast 200blocc east coast s.o.s east coast.... we have alot of enemies are main enemies are kitchen crip, broadway gangster crip, compton avenue crip, madd swanns, athens park bloods, they have a new gang called tmg toast murder gang which includes main street mafia crips, broadway gangster crips, avalon gangster crips, we are the second or third largest crip gang the first is 18th st ...[/b]
1st Street East Coast does not exist anymore nor do they have a hood any more since the late 1980s. It has been over 10 years since they have been active. They should be listed under inactive barrios. The projects, Aliso Village, where they used to be does not exist anymore. They destroyed the projects in 2001.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 3:28 am

yes i'v heard about that also ,but some homies told me that their 1st have moved somewere and they still activ? but capone 2 can tell us more about it ?like north of your hood those 97 ecc on the otherside of century are having a beef with the 60's? and who ever heard of 111 ecc ? some homies told me that they have a 111ecc? i heard that del amo 190 ecc are cool with nutty block now but if you remember back in the days that was a major beef ,them 190 are too buzy with cold village dogs ,and park village against sos is it a village vs coast ? anyway cousin ... keep it real ,peace

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 28th, 2003, 12:07 pm

Capone,can you tell me some more about the Toast Murder Gang ? You said it includes Main Street,Avalon and Broadway Gangster.Who else is in this gang ? And is it solely constructed to give East Coast a hard time ?

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » July 28th, 2003, 6:45 pm

What about The Hoovers?? I thought hoover and east coast was mad enemies. :?:

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 1:11 am

lol....a real gangsta. you right alonso they not in downtown la no more in they was in alisoe village. they still around they are on 43st which is a apartment which is in rolling 40 crip hood.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 1:38 am

1e11 east coast never heard of them before but 1st east coast is very much active i have a couple of 1st east coast that come 2 my hood daily. but the tmg aka toast murder gang consist of bgc kcg agc in msc . when 1 hood give 4 or 5 hoods problems i guess you have to make another gang but the east coast sets started cliccing up 2 like the 97st east coast in q102 east coast clicc up (q97).(769) 76st in 69st east coast is clicc up. hoovers are not are main enemies. a mexican gang called f13 is are main enemies the mexican mafias gave us the green light which mean we at war right now so east coast crips are cliccing up 2 help 3 other east coast sets... f13 have beef with 89st east coast. 76st east coast. 62st east coast. so when you drive down central in see a f13 member name on the wall with r.i.p you know why... in this war we lost like 15 members ive been to 10 furnerals last year but they lose a homie everyday everyday its a new name on the wall. they not even on florence nomore. we giving them so many problems they clicc up with the madd swann bloods they hang on san pedro now in swann hood...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 6:19 am

Damn capone2, ecc is giving them the bidness like that? Florence is a big gang though isn't it? Last question who was responsible for starting the war an ecc or a florence13 member?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2003, 4:35 pm

a 89east coast crip started the war with the f13 mexican gang it started when a f13 member paid a 89 east coast crip money 2 deliver 300 birds 2 los angeles but the 89 did bring the drugs to los angeles but did not deliver the drugs 2 its location he gave it 2 the east coast crip. if you a real gang member 300 birds is alot of money 1 bird you can buy a house. but thats how the war started in the 89 who started it is r.i.p the f13 got him 2 weeks later this happened in 2000.... but the 89 east coast are no longer east coast crips no more they are baxter st crips something like that. they are beefing with the 76 east coast because a 89 east coast killed a repptable aka a rida from 76 named big cee loc...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 2nd, 2003, 9:07 pm

i knew they had beef ,but i never heard about them quit claimin coast and that baxter st ? they don't even have a baxter street in their hood ,why this name??

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2003, 11:16 pm

capone2 wrote:a 89east coast crip started the war with the f13 mexican gang it started when a f13 member paid a 89 east coast crip money 2 deliver 300 birds 2 los angeles but the 89 did bring the drugs to los angeles but did not deliver the drugs 2 its location he gave it 2 the east coast crip. if you a real gang member 300 birds is alot of money 1 bird you can buy a house. but thats how the war started in the 89 who started it is r.i.p the f13 got him 2 weeks later this happened in 2000.... but the 89 east coast are no longer east coast crips no more they are baxter st crips something like that. they are beefing with the 76 east coast because a 89 east coast killed a repptable aka a rida from 76 named big cee loc...
I dont think you can buy a house if you sell one bird. If you curb served an entire bird, 36 zones, each zone could bring you about $1,000 - 1,200 each for a total of $43,000. Now if you bought the birds soft and cooked it yourself, then you could double those earnings to $86,000 and there are not many houses in LA you can buy, even in the hoods for less than $100,000.

Also how many people do you know that will curb an entire bird? Not many. If you average selling one zone on the curb every 2 days it would take 72 days to curb the entire bird (about 10 weeks). No doubt you will make alot of money. Most people who buy bird sell the entire zones for

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » August 4th, 2003, 2:36 am

IT PRETTY EXPENSIVE IN CALIFORNIA, ESPECIALLY THE L.A. AREA.

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » August 4th, 2003, 2:38 am

ALSO TO RESPOND TO CAPONE2 I HEARD SOME FOOLS SUPPOSELY FROM HOOVER AND THEY WAS SAYIN HOW THEY HOMIES SMOKED SOME EAST COAST AND HOW EAST COAST COULD NEVER FADE HOOVER.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2003, 11:46 am

300 birds ,dawm yall niggaz ain't small ....yall should call yourself escobar coast crips ,its big money ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 6th, 2003, 1:34 am

I THINK YOU LYIN ABOUT THAT WHOLE 300 BIRDS THING IF THAT THE CASE I WOULD BEE MORE OF YOUR PARTNERS BALLIN. 300 BIRDS!

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 9th, 2003, 12:21 pm

CAn anyone tell me something about Avalon Gangster Crip and Main Street Crip ?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 9th, 2003, 4:11 pm

:) Say, is ECC Q102 a black gang? I know there are two ECC Sons of Samoa in LAC.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 14th, 2003, 5:07 am

D. wrote:CAn anyone tell me something about Avalon Gangster Crip and Main Street Crip ?

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » August 16th, 2003, 6:46 pm

:twisted: shit my nigga, the B dogs are deep on the east side. we got the outlaw 20's, fruit town brims, 29 bsv's, 52 pueblo's, 79/89/92 swans, and the 92 bishops.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2003, 3:11 am

and 80 swans ? and 89 familys and 52 53 57 bsv ? the rollin 30 and 50's BSV ???

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 19th, 2003, 7:25 am

Who can tell me something about Main Street and Avalon ?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 19th, 2003, 8:37 pm

D. wrote:Who can tell me something about Main Street and Avalon ?
Also what is AGC's colors?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 20th, 2003, 1:19 am

YEAH THE OUTLAW 20'S IS PRETTY DEEP AND THE REST OF THE HOODS YALL MENTIONED IS PRETTY MUCH FULL OF RIDAS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 20th, 2003, 1:21 am

AND MOST PACIFIC ISLANDERS IS RU'S OR DAMUS.

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » August 26th, 2003, 3:39 pm

Are Sons of Samoa bloods or crips? I always assumed they were bloods because like Y.G. said most Samoans are bloods and Tongans crips. But I think someone here said SOS claim crips?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 26th, 2003, 5:43 pm

SOS claim crip, I think back in the 70's they were just plain crip. Sometime in the 80's, they had affiliated with East Coast Crip, some claim ECC SOS. But the OG's were mostly crip, no affiliation with hoodsta, gangsta, or coast. Most uso's from Carson are Piru or Blood (Scott Park, Bounty Hunters, Westside Piru). There are samoans from Park Village Compton Crip too. Tongan Crip, I don't know if their active anymore, but they were back in the day. Crip/Blood aside, Tongans and Samoans as a people have beef from the islands, it's tribal not crip/blood. They'd probably still fight even without the blood/crip affiliation. Pinoys don't claim crip or blood in the LOS, except for new booty busters. There are Pinoys in San Jose that claim colors. In San Diego, B-Down Boys later came to be known as B-Down Bloods. They are in the Eastside of San Diego, with the Skylines and ESP's. No chinese/japanese gangs are crip/blood. A lot of southeast asians like Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laos, Mien people, they seem to claim colors especially the young kids.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 27th, 2003, 1:27 am

YEAH I HAVE CAME ACROSS SOME BRAZY AZZ VIETS MOST OF THEM SEEM TO BE CRIPS, BUT MOST OF THE PACIFIC ISLANDERS I KNOW ARE P.I.R.U.'S OR DAMU'S. FOR AN EXAMPLE I KNOW A GANG OF GUAMIANS THAT FROM CROSS ATLANTIC P.I.R.U.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 27th, 2003, 4:40 pm

D. wrote:CAn anyone tell me something about Avalon Gangster Crip and Main Street Crip ?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”