Question about white cripps or Bloods

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Question about white cripps or Bloods

Unread post by troy b » April 10th, 2004, 10:07 pm

i'm white and my boy who is from west side city in phoenix, calls me loc or "nigga" all the time, shit everyone is a "nigga" to him, i find it kind of funny though

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 10th, 2004, 11:57 pm

Can you imagine what would happen if he made it on the B facility 4 yard at Pelican Bay
Interesting article I ran into when looking up B facility 4 yard at Pelican Bay:
http://www.prisonactivist.org/pipermail ... 02704.html

RedzKoleone

Unread post by RedzKoleone » April 11th, 2004, 11:45 am

Stone wrote::twisted: I don't know any real true blood who would allow a white boy/girl get down with the set. There are some mexican and samoan bloods though.
samoan bloods are lethal mufukkaz.....

Little Blue Devil

Unread post by Little Blue Devil » April 15th, 2004, 3:43 am

But does one have need to be black or Hispanic to be member of the gang Bloods or Crips? The white are skinheads but not all look at me I am white and I hate the skin heads I prefer to see the blood of a skin head running that the blood of a chicano or a black.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 16th, 2004, 8:12 pm

Well, Mr Blue Boy. I dont really go for rediculous blind hatred of others based soley on color. However, whites gotta have there dawgs of war too, and that is the skinheads. Of course Im talking in the pen. That fact that your french means you should just kill yourself anyway.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 16th, 2004, 9:13 pm

thats probably caused coz of cali's hella racist past, coz up here i know skinheads dont hold shit (if they even exist) n ive seen HAs shakin hands n smilin for the 'photo' with blacks on frontpage pics and that type of shit. but bloods n crips coming from cali n like i said about the racist history, what youve said about skinheads bein the 'white' dogs of war over there wouldnt surprise me.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 17th, 2004, 12:39 am

Capo wrote:thats probably caused coz of cali's hella racist past, coz up here i know skinheads dont hold stuff (if they even exist) n ive seen HAs shakin hands n smilin for the 'photo' with blacks on frontpage pics and that type of stuff. but bloods n crips coming from cali n like i said about the racist history, what youve said about skinheads bein the 'white' dogs of war over there wouldnt surprise me.
California isn't very racist in my opinion. It's also very liberal.

menaceIIsociety

Unread post by menaceIIsociety » April 25th, 2004, 11:30 am

"whitekid" I don't know any real true blood who would allow a white boy/girl get down with the set. There are some mexican and samoan bloods though.

not tru, my cousin is a blood, and i can kick it with him without no hastle.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 25th, 2004, 10:45 pm

there Asian Bloods and Crips aswell Menace... as well as Tongan Bloods and Crips..

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 5th, 2004, 7:24 pm

YUP

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”