restitution,reporations,and apologies

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: restitution,reporations,and apologies

Unread post by Common Sense » April 12th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Interesting article from MSN

Descendants of slaves filed a $1 billion lawsuit Monday against U.S. and British corporations, accusing them of profiting by committing genocide against their ancesto

Lawyers for the eight plaintiffs said the complaint was the first slave reparations lawsuit to use DNA to link the plaintiffs to Africans who suffered atrocities during the slave trade.

The suit filed in federal court in Manhattan accuses Lloyd’s of London, FleetBoston and R.J. Reynolds of “aiding and abetting the commission of genocide” by allegedly financing and insuring the ships that delivered slaves to tobacco plantations in the United States.

The defendants “have destroyed our national and ethnic identity,” one of the plaintiffs, Deadria Farmer-Paellmann, said at a news conference announcing the suit.

DNA testing has made a “direct connection” between Farmer-Paellmann and the Mende tribe in Sierra Leone, whose people “were kidnapped, tortured and shipped in chains to the United States,” the suit said.

Scientific evidence also has linked the other plaintiffs to tribes in Niger and Gambia, the suit said.

Ellen Matthews, a spokeswoman for R.J. Reynolds, said the company had not received a copy of the suit. Calls to the other defendants were not immediately returned.

In January, a federal judge in Chicago threw out a similar lawsuit brought by descendants of slaves.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » April 19th, 2004, 1:26 pm

IT SEEMS THEY ALWAYS THROW BLACK CASES OUT. UNLESS A BLACK AMN HAS RAPED MURDERED, OR SOLD DRUGS. SO THEY SAY

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 19th, 2004, 1:31 pm

I think it's a lille deeper than that. If you could find a white mane that participated in slavery then I'm sure the case wouln't get thrown out. Just like if someone tried to bust a black kid 150 years from now for slangin rock becasue his great great great great grandpa used to move yay. I'm sure that case would get thrown out as well.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » April 21st, 2004, 1:09 pm

ITS SAD I'M ABOUT TO SAY THIS, BUT IT MAY GET THROWN OUT BUT YOU BETTA BET THAT SOME RACIST WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS OR HER POWER TO MAKE SURE IT STAYS IN.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 21st, 2004, 1:21 pm

i think you're goin a little to far. I was being sarcastic it would never happen.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » April 21st, 2004, 1:46 pm

you'd be surprised what could happen.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 8th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Panik wrote:I think it's one thing to offer reporations to someone who was actually directly involved in the attrocities that are being made up for. Like the Japanese americans that were held in camps by the US, and the Jews that were held by the Nazi's. But I think that once all of the people that were direct victims are no longer around, you have to just let it go. If we are to start making reporations to seople who are 2, 3, 4, 5 or more generations removed, where will it end? In history, there aren't many races, or cultures that have not been enslaved, or "ethnically clensed" by another. The majority of white people, no matter what country they are from will have ancestors that were slaves. The romans, greeks, huns, goths, gauls, normans, etc. all enslaved thousands and million s of people. If you were to pay someone money because one of their relatives was a slave 150 years ago, why not give some european money because they were slaves of the Roman Empire? Or maybe any white people that have ancestors that were killed or had their familes killed by the english in the Revolutionary war should get some money? It will never end. Every type of people has been a victim of another at some time in history, and it would not be fair to set a # on it like if it was within 150 years you can sue, but 165 years is not OK. Or 200 years, and so on. If YOU weren't the person that actually had this done to you, I don't think you should get anything, it's just not possible to make reporations to everyone on the planet.
Yeah this is the typical Conservative view on the issue and I view I totally disagree with. Blacks deserve reparations because the effect of slavery still affect us as blacks. Why you think the US goverment never issue apology to blacks because they know they Forefather were guilty of inhumane treatment. The slavery in america was the worst of any slavery that ever existed on this planet. Families was sold and separated. Women was rape by Slavemasters and produce children that never was accepted.Whites today benefited from the slave trade and today is still enjoying the riches made from the trade. Even after Slavery so called ended blacks still was getting lyched and had hard time starting up businesses. How you heard of The Black Wall Street? A whole town was destroyed by whites because they didnt want blacks acheiving economic sucess. I ask why isn't blacks enconomic on the same sucess as whites? Why arent there any Blacks Fortune 500 companies? I could go on and on but I will stop here. Yes we deserve reporations but I'm not going to sit here and do nonething and wait for it. I will contiune strive to be the best I can in society regardless how the White man try to hold me down.And I will not contribute to the ingorance mentality that a lot blacks on this site display each and every day. I will work with my people and strive to make changes for the better in the community. I'm curious by the way what is your nationality?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 8th, 2004, 4:03 pm

OK homie. Then I want reperations from Italy, and the Vatican becasue they are the decendants of the Roman empire who 2000 years ago enslaved my people and seperated their families and killed and raped my ancestors. Who knows, if this never happend, maybe my family would still own and controll land in Germany and Austria today. Sound stupid? yes it does. And however bad it may sound, you and all of your ancestors are much better of then those africans that sold them to the "white man". Those that stayed behind still live in africa, and that's no picnic over there dog. And what about more recently? My fathers family was forced to leave their family and posssions behind in england back 200 years ago, and my moms family was forced out of austria because of racial prejudice and also had to leave their land and loved ones behind. You kinow what I say? Good, whatever it took my ancestors to go through to get me to be born an american is worth it. I'm sure they would be happy that their relatives now live in the U.S. where they have opportunities never available where they came from. Same for you dog. White or black, you are much better off. What would you be doing if there had never been slavery? In the middle of civil war back in africa? Starving? Or maybe still a slave, just owned by a black man. And if you think that they treat their slaves better than whites, your insane. I doubt any of your ancestors had their damn pussies cut off just because they were there. And as for the U.S. being the worst to the africans, check yourself. Brazil purchased and owned and abused 10 times more slaves than the US ever did. Like I said before, Once you get some money out of the tribal cheifs in Africa that sold your ancestors, and some money from the brazillian governemt for being the owrst offender, then you can come talkin that shi- to America. Until then just be happy you made it here.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 8th, 2004, 5:10 pm

Panik wrote:OK homie. Then I want reperations from Italy, and the Vatican becasue they are the decendants of the Roman empire who 2000 years ago enslaved my people and seperated their families and killed and raped my ancestors. Who knows, if this never happend, maybe my family would still own and controll land in Germany and Austria today. Sound stupid? yes it does. And however bad it may sound, you and all of your ancestors are much better of then those africans that sold them to the "white man". Those that stayed behind still live in africa, and that's no picnic over there dog. And what about more recently? My fathers family was forced to leave their family and posssions behind in england back 200 years ago, and my moms family was forced out of austria because of racial prejudice and also had to leave their land and loved ones behind. You kinow what I say? Good, whatever it took my ancestors to go through to get me to be born an american is worth it. I'm sure they would be happy that their relatives now live in the U.S. where they have opportunities never available where they came from. Same for you dog. White or black, you are much better off. What would you be doing if there had never been slavery? In the middle of civil war back in africa? Starving? Or maybe still a slave, just owned by a black man. And if you think that they treat their slaves better than whites, your insane. I doubt any of your ancestors had their damn pussies cut off just because they were there. And as for the U.S. being the worst to the africans, check yourself. Brazil purchased and owned and abused 10 times more slaves than the US ever did. Like I said before, Once you get some money out of the tribal cheifs in Africa that sold your ancestors, and some money from the brazillian governemt for being the owrst offender, then you can come talkin that shi- to America. Until then just be happy you made it here.
Devil you can save your nonsense you know nonething and I repeat nonething about blacks in america. My family land also was taken from them.The European rob Africa of all of it resources and I honestly can't say what I would be if my ancestors wasnt brought here.So you check yourself and not all of Africa is in war and poor. In fact I'm not your typical ingornant black person so you check yourself.Your entitle to your beliefs and what not but I be damn if I'm going to let you or anybody else disrespect Blacks. As far as I'm concern our conversation is through because I'M not going back and forth with someone who mind is set that Blacks should be thankful that they were slaves in the United Snakes of America.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 8th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Not to take away from the issue or the discussion but notice how Panik didn't call ablackmanlookin an evil word with racist overtones but ablackmanlookin did that to Panik when calling him a Devil.

Which leads me to ask ablackmanlookin: Do you consider every caucasion person on the planet a Devil? What about those with mixed blood that have caucasion in them are they Devils to you also?

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 8th, 2004, 5:24 pm

wut about those like me who were rasied by and around black people? It dont make me black, im still white. Wut u gotta say bout me ablackmanlookin? Sum white people are racist against whites, I am a little bit.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 8th, 2004, 5:29 pm

^^^
Now wcrocket are you teaming up on aBlackmanlookin???

I think both have very good points....let them resolve it.

I for one do not think reporations will ever come (the powers that be/good ol boys in AmeriKKKa probably think that voting, affirmative action, and sleeping with white women is our reporations...shiiiiiiiit).

Hopefully, in the near future, an apology (written and verbally) for slavery can at least be made by a sitting President and constitutionally acknowledged by the Senate & Congress.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 9th, 2004, 9:07 am

Everyone is still missing my point. #1. America was not the country that started bringing slaves here, it was various European countries. #2 it never would have happened if the slaves were not sold to the Europeans by other Africans. #3 Even if you choose to ignore these facts, you should at least know that Brazil was the main destination of slaves from africa, not the U.S.

But, everyone always wants reperations from the USA, why is that? Because it has nothing to do with any kind of justice, you are just being greedy fukks and want a handout. If you were concerned about justice for slavery, the US would be last on your list, and you would go after the main countries and tribes involved. But, America has the deep pockets. You know that you'll never get any money out of a damn king or cheif in Africa, becasue even if you found one with enough money, they still wouldn't becasue they hate you becasue you are in america and they are still there in Africa. Also, you talk of lands being taken from you, this was done by other Africans. By the time a slave was sold to a European, they were usually already prisoners of war, taken by rival Africans, and slavery was what happened to you when you lost a fight, not only in Africa, but in most cultures back in the day.

And who do you want an apology from? Anyone involved is already dead. If you kill someone today, should your great grandchildren have to apologize to that persons great grandchildren? No, becasue they had nothing to do with it. Now if you want to get an apology for something that happened to YOU, then fine. If you are old enough to have been around when blacks were unable to vote, then ask for an apology for that, maybe ask for reperations for your years with no say so in the govt. But if you're anywhere near my age, then you are just making a big deal about something you know no more about than I do.

So, get some reperations from the most guilty first, then make the Black govt of Liberia pay reperations to the slaves that they had, then go after europe and brazil. After you do all that, then you can come to the US Govt. But Be warned, because Any white person who had a family member who fought and died on the Union side of the civil war should then be able to get reperations from YOU. Because they fought and died for your casue and their families didn't get shi-.

And ablackman lookin. you need to start looking for an education dog, becasue the only place in Africa that ever came close to our standard of living was South Africa, and that was only for a certain part of the population. So if you can find a place in Africa, ANYWHERE where you would be better off, then I'll buy your plane ticket. One way.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 9th, 2004, 10:41 am

wcrockets wrote:Not to take away from the issue or the discussion but notice how Panik didn't call ablackmanlookin an evil word with racist overtones but ablackmanlookin did that to Panik when calling him a Devil.

Which leads me to ask ablackmanlookin: Do you consider every caucasion person on the planet a Devil? What about those with mixed blood that have caucasion in them are they Devils to you also?
I came back to answer your question for you. I believe White people are Devils by nature and yes they are soem that act other then their nature. So if you want to called me a racist go right ahead because For one I have no control over no one and can't enforce policy's that affect people lives. I calle dhim that and will call any White person that insult me and tell if it wasnt for them I wouldnt have a good life. I seen his new comment that he posted and he still way off point on his views of blacks. I know my history and know where Africans went when they left Africa. Not all Africans wasnt sold into Slavery like some people tend to believe.
I know where my family were held as slaves. The land is still there in Louisiana and In fact some of their graves are there today. Their so old that you can't even read the writing on some of them. And finally my family land wasn't taken by Africans they were taken by White people in Louisiana.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 9th, 2004, 10:52 am

^^ Well thank you for your honesty. In my opinion, sin nature affects all people not just white ones including you and me. Only God can help us overcome it. Peace.
Last edited by wcrockets on June 9th, 2004, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 9th, 2004, 11:02 am

If they were slaves, then they didn't own the land, so it wasn't taken. And since over 90% of blacks in America are part white, then you a devil too. And I never insulted you, I just gave you facts that you don't want to hear. You insult yourself with your arguments.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 9th, 2004, 11:39 am

Panik wrote:If they were slaves, then they didn't own the land, so it wasn't taken. And since over 90% of blacks in America are part white, then you a devil too. And I never insulted you, I just gave you facts that you don't want to hear. You insult yourself with your arguments.
Please you didn't give me any facts.You just stated your opinions. 90% of blacks where did u get that from?You did insult because I know my history and proud of it Don't hate. Yes my family owns plenty of land in Louisiana and if u get ur facys straight a lot of blacks owns land down south. So you and I are finshed 4 good not going to waste my time arguing with u over black people in America. So as long as blacks contiune to kill one another and net bang that suits u very well.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 9th, 2004, 11:53 am

Actually I got that from the LA Times a couple years back. they did a story on geneology and said that 90% + of black americans have white in them. Verifiable by DNA testing. And you were talking about your ancestors having their land stolen, I don't care what the hell they own wright now, and I don't know what that has to do with your original comment. You said that the white man stiole your family land. We were talkin about slavery, so I don't know what it had to do with out topic here then. And don't get all butt hurt man, just tryin to school you a little. You still never addressed anything that I said about all of the others responsible for slavery. You obviously just want to blame america for something, or anything to make you feel better about yourself. Just don't hold your breath waiting for a check from the white house. And for the record, everything I stated was fact. The only opinion I have is that you are misdirecting your anger, and your demand for reporations. As for anything I said about who or what countries did what, that is real. Look it up.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » June 9th, 2004, 1:32 pm

JUST LIKE A WHITE PERSON TO PUT THE BLAME FOR SLAVERY ON SOMEONE ELSE. I DON'T CARE WHO SOLD WHO. IT WAS WHITES WHO BEAT, RAPED, HANGED, SPIT ON, AND ETC TO BLACKS. THERE AIN'T NO EXCUSE FOR THAT.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 9th, 2004, 1:44 pm

man, y'all are like talkin to a brick wall. I am not trying to take the blame off of "white people". I'm trying to explaiun that it was not JUST white people. It was everyone. There is no race on this planet that is innocent as far as slavery is concerned. And there are other countries that are more responsible for it the the U.S.A. And the only people in the world that are still keeping blacks as slaves are blacks. I'm just saying quit tryin to play the victim role and just point the finger at "white america" when the whole f'ing world is guilty, blacks included. Nobody's hands are clean, so if you want reporations, then every race and culture deserves reporations. It's all just ridiculous. And sexy, go to school, becasue there were plenty blacks even back then that owned slaves, and they treated their slaves as bad ort worse than the whites. And they still are in africa.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 9th, 2004, 1:45 pm

Panik wrote:Actually I got that from the LA Times a couple years back. they did a story on geneology and said that 90% + of black americans have white in them. Verifiable by DNA testing. And you were talking about your ancestors having their land stolen, I don't care what the hell they own wright now, and I don't know what that has to do with your original comment. You said that the white man stiole your family land. We were talkin about slavery, so I don't know what it had to do with out topic here then. And don't get all butt hurt man, just tryin to school you a little. You still never addressed anything that I said about all of the others responsible for slavery. You obviously just want to blame america for something, or anything to make you feel better about yourself. Just don't hold your breath waiting for a check from the white house. And for the record, everything I stated was fact. The only opinion I have is that you are misdirecting your anger, and your demand for reporations. As for anything I said about who or what countries did what, that is real. Look it up.
You will never be able to school me and Why would my feelings be hurt over anything you have to say.A Blackman with Knowledge of Self dosent fear the Devil so you have me mixup with somebody else. You never answer any of my questions from the begining. My family and other Black families land being taken was some of the reasons I was telling you why we deserve reporations. And I know Slaves from Africa was taken to other places such as The Carribeans. I know my history so you can't school or teach me anything.I'm already on the road tracing my roots. For your information The White House is the last place i'm waiting on check for. If people look careful they will see The Devil that u are because you can't help but express and act on your true nature which is evil. Everywhere where The Whiteman went nonething but blood has been left and cultures destroy. Ask The Indians, Mexicans, and Blacks. I guess you also failed to mention Great Africans empire long before The Slave trade. And lastly it was The Black Moors the civilize Spain. I been studying my history for years and know it. So if you think us Black people wasnt nonething but Slaves that needed white people to civilize us then your very wrong. And I guess The Black man isnt the original man of the Earth neither. By the way you can pm and tell Alonso to ban me because you don't like my views(lol).

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 9th, 2004, 2:13 pm

#1, I never asked for anyone to be banned. And you may have knowledge of self, but not much knowledge of hisorical facts.

Here we go again. Yes there were great empires and civilizations in Africa at one time, but they had ALL already seen their downfall was before slavery. For whatever reasons, civilization had already been on a decline in africa for hundreds of years before slavery took place. They went from Having Empires and Kingdoms to just having tribes and villages. And since no matter what race or culture, if you have people on a lower technological and military level near other people that are higher, the weeker will be conquered. So even without a single slave leaving Africa, it was still bound to be carved up by European countries, and would still be in the same economic shape it is in today. Which brings me back to my point that black americans are much better off that the africans that were left behind.

And you just show your racist and biased in your own comments. When Europeans enslaved people and raped and killed and conquered, they want "nothing but blood". But when the Moors did the EXACT SAME THING to Europeans, they "civilized" them. Now I'm gonna insult you. You are ignorant. Too stupid, uneducated, and stubborn for me to even be arguing with. All you seem to be able to do is call me a "devil", and you don't even know who you're talkin to. I was just trying to have and educational conversation with you, but I guess you are incapable of that.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but last year they found the "new" oldest human remains on the planet. They were in China, so the new theory is that original man now might have come from Asia, not Africa. And who cares anyway. It's not where your from, it's where you're at. How does it help anyone to be able to say that their color people were here first? More ignorance.

And finally, who do you think civilized the black moors? They were not always that way. They were conquered and converted to Islam, and civilized by the arabs. Agin, this doesn't matter, but it just goes to show that you use stupid comments in your arguments without even thinking. What made tyhem "civilized was that they had knowledge of mathematics, they were very literate, and they valued the arts. They were also muslims. But they received all of this knowledge from the arabs, they were not the originators.

Again. get off the roud tracing your roots, and stop off at a school, library, or at least a damn bookstore and learn something that you didn't hear from some black power mf'er on the corner.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 9th, 2004, 2:23 pm

ablackman, you don't have to be afraid of the truth nor of historical fact. Your religion's "Devil defense" is a weak argument philosophically/theologically as well. Peace.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 9th, 2004, 4:18 pm

wcrockets wrote:ablackman, you don't have to be afraid of the truth nor of historical fact. Your religion's "Devil defense" is a weak argument philosophically/theologically as well. Peace.
Oh is it really? For one not afraid of the truth or historical facts but when People like I said before make statements against blacks then i'm going to defend. Just because your riding on his jock and I'm not i'm afraid of facts.I been to college study not only my history also Western Civilization.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 9th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Panik wrote:#1, I never asked for anyone to be banned. And you may have knowledge of self, but not much knowledge of hisorical facts.

Here we go again. Yes there were great empires and civilizations in Africa at one time, but they had ALL already seen their downfall was before slavery. For whatever reasons, civilization had already been on a decline in africa for hundreds of years before slavery took place. They went from Having Empires and Kingdoms to just having tribes and villages. And since no matter what race or culture, if you have people on a lower technological and military level near other people that are higher, the weeker will be conquered. So even without a single slave leaving Africa, it was still bound to be carved up by European countries, and would still be in the same economic shape it is in today. Which brings me back to my point that black americans are much better off that the africans that were left behind.

And you just show your racist and biased in your own comments. When Europeans enslaved people and raped and killed and conquered, they want "nothing but blood". But when the Moors did the EXACT SAME THING to Europeans, they "civilized" them. Now I'm gonna insult you. You are ignorant. Too stupid, uneducated, and stubborn for me to even be arguing with. All you seem to be able to do is call me a "devil", and you don't even know who you're talkin to. I was just trying to have and educational conversation with you, but I guess you are incapable of that.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but last year they found the "new" oldest human remains on the planet. They were in China, so the new theory is that original man now might have come from Asia, not Africa. And who cares anyway. It's not where your from, it's where you're at. How does it help anyone to be able to say that their color people were here first? More ignorance.

And finally, who do you think civilized the black moors? They were not always that way. They were conquered and converted to Islam, and civilized by the arabs. Agin, this doesn't matter, but it just goes to show that you use stupid comments in your arguments without even thinking. What made tyhem "civilized was that they had knowledge of mathematics, they were very literate, and they valued the arts. They were also muslims. But they received all of this knowledge from the arabs, they were not the originators.

Again. get off the roud tracing your roots, and stop off at a school, library, or at least a damn bookstore and learn something that you didn't hear from some black power mf'er on the corner.
So now where did you draw the conclusion I got my information from soem black power mf'er on the corner(lol)?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 10th, 2004, 8:54 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:
wcrockets wrote:ablackman, you don't have to be afraid of the truth nor of historical fact. Your religion's "Devil defense" is a weak argument philosophically/theologically as well. Peace.
Oh is it really? For one not afraid of the truth or historical facts but when People like I said before make statements against blacks then i'm going to defend. Just because your riding on his jock and I'm not i'm afraid of facts.I been to college study not only my history also Western Civilization.
Yes really. It really is in my opinion. I would also like to point out that immature people who are afraid of losing a debate often begin verbally degenerating/slandering the person(s) they are debating as you have started to do. I suppose this is in line with your "Devil defense" beliefs which objectify those possessing less melonoma in their skin than you (a twisted inverse of similiar Nazi beliefs). After the person(s) have been objectified than the abuser feels less scrupals about saying (and doing?) evil to the real persons they have objectified. It won't work though with anyone who knows better and it certainly certainly won't make your arguments any stronger I assure you. It really does show, however, that tactic has little in common with the unbiased seeking, learning, discussing, and dispensing of real truth. Are some of your views in practice not similar to say a "Black Hitler?"

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 10th, 2004, 9:06 am

I came to the conclusion that you learned your info from the corner because so far, most of your info is either wrong, or just plain made up. As for your schooling, I have also taken History of the World, History of the western world, cultural and physical anthropology, And on top of that, I have always been interested in history, race, religion, and culture and have thousands (no bullshi_) of books at home. Shelves and shelves, and bookcase after bookcase full of books that I have read just to educate myself, and I doubt that you took any history classes in college, or highschool for that matter, or your info wouldn't be so blatantly wrong. And if you did actually study this in school, then you're just a dick and are purposely putting false info up to further your lame arguments.

And, I have never made statements against blacks. Now you're just on one. I have only pointed out that like blacks, every other race on this planet has been victimized by antoher. Every race has been enslaved, and many were treated worse than the blacks in america. And even if we were going to pretend that blacks were the only ones ever that were slaves, then America wasn't even the worst or largest slaveholder. And on top of that, it was all done for profit to other blacks in Africa that sold them to the slavetraders. And, this is still happening TODAY. You can go to Africa right now and buy a black person from a black person for a couple hundred dollars. If you really cared about black people, and not just filling you own pockets, maybe you would concentrate your energy on freeing the slaves of today, and stopping the current slave trade instead of bitching abaut something that never even happened to you.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 10th, 2004, 9:19 am

wcrockets wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Yes really. It really is in my opinion. I would also like to point out that immature people who are afraid of losing a debate often begin verbally degenerating/slandering the person(s) they are debating as you have started to do. I suppose this is in line with your "Devil defense" beliefs which objectify those possessing less melonoma in their skin than you (a twisted inverse of similiar Nazi beliefs). After the person(s) have been objectified than the abuser feels less scrupals about saying (and doing?) evil to the real persons they have objectified. It won't work though with anyone who knows better and it certainly certainly won't make your arguments any stronger I assure you. It really does show, however, that tactic has little in common with the unbiased seeking, learning, discussing, and dispensing of real truth. Are some of your views in practice not similar to say a "Black Hitler?"
First of all your way off based. Its not about losing a debate. What I'm goign to do is write once again why Blacks America should receive reparations from The US government. And if you go back the reason I even use the term Devil is when he told me check yourself homie. It really dosent matter to me personally what you or anyone think about me but I will make my case once again.This time i'm going to do with quotes and facts so u will know where i'm comming from. I'm far from immature and you failed toalso point out his quotes."I can get a one way Plane ticket to Africa and I can keep on waiting for a check from The White house." Now if thats not insulting you tell me what isn't. I do plan on visiting Africa and see where my ancestors were held before they came over here and I do have a career and isn't waitng on no money from The US.I notice you always in the middle of debates with nonething really to add but instigations and cheerleading. I read your comments on Streetgangs vs Allhood. So i'm going to put it together once again this time more professionally.So where your complaint when he told me I get my information from those mf's on the corner selling papers. That sound to me like someone getting upset. But i'm not upset u can say all the words you want but now if u attack me physically then i will respond. Its not going to come down to that anyway because its always good to have heated discussions and debates. So just be on the look out for my post on why blacks should get reparations and after that no matter what I say ur still going to believe what u want to believe.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 10th, 2004, 10:33 am

You are way off. I wasn't referring to your conversation with him you did that. I was in a conversation with you about your "Devil" belief. Don't get it twisted.

And I am not upset. You are making a false assumption there and also on some other things. Regarding that thread you mentioned, it's true I did not fully understand the situation when I started posting on that topic and if I could do it over I would simply have stayed out of it. My bad. That said, do you even want to discuss your "Devil" belief system? If not, then just say so and I won't discuss it with you at this time. I may continue to comment on that bringing new info however. If you do, then the research and our discussion will continue. Peace.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 10th, 2004, 11:19 am

wcrockets wrote:You are way off. I wasn't referring to your conversation with him you did that. I was in a conversation with you about your "Devil" belief. Don't get it twisted.

And I am not upset. You are making a false assumption there and also on some other things. Regarding that thread you mentioned, it's true I did not fully understand the situation when I started posting on that topic and if I could do it over I would simply have stayed out of it. My bad. That said, do you even want to discuss your "Devil" belief system? If not, then just say so and I won't discuss it with you at this time. I may continue to comment on that bringing new info however. If you do, then the research and our discussion will continue. Peace.
We will contiune to have discussion and believe me I ahve soem new information but not going to share it right now until I write my whole arugument for Reparations. I don't never mind discussing issues with anyone except Religion.People tend to get too emotionally and want to fight. Now on the debate about Whites being Devil i will do that at another time and on another forum. When I do I will let u know.
I love these topics because they are more real then debating Gangs. Debating gangs is mainly opinions and people will be bias towards gangs they like or dislike.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 10th, 2004, 11:56 am

Understood. I may initiate a thread here on that subject, however. It's up to each of us to make the choice if we wish to participate. Have a great day. Peace.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 10th, 2004, 2:05 pm

ablackmanlookin,

As Salaam Alaikum Brother,

Brother, If I was you, I would not let the enemy bring me down to their level. Remember Brother, the Quran says to argue in the best manner. I get some of the same immature responses that your post gets, but I refuse to let the enemy get to me. Brother, white folk never have and never been truthful, you think these on this site will be? We know what is to come of the devil, it's already starting!!! To the sister who started this thread, same goes to you, there are agents on here just to start beef. I don't even read most of these devil's post. Their words speaks for themselves. Holla!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X