CIP 29th Street and Rimpau Boulevards 29th street.....

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

CIP 29th Street and Rimpau Boulevards 29th street.....

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 6:19 pm

Tow fairly new Gangs....The Rimpau Bullies are an offset of the WestBullies(WBCX2s 28th street) but from what they tell me they arent the lil homies, more like a subset like darksyde 40s in comparison to the whole the 40 gang.....so now they have WBC64, WBC28, and RBC2900st.....

the CIPs claim to be an independantly seperate Hood clicked up with the WBs although the Bullies tell me they want the CI's to turn WBs and have repeatedly tried to turn them but the CI's law loy and carry out their meetings at Virginia Road School instead of Vinyard Park, the park held down by the bullies....I know for a fact they beef wiTH JSBPS and have had on and off beef with the 60s.....

The CIPs used to be both Blood and Crip standing for Constantly in Pussy or Completely irresistable Playas but now apply to CRIPS IN PROGRESS.... They tagg up CIPGs with the I and P crossed out......

anywayz are any of u familiar with these hoods and if so is CIP considered a real legitimate CRIP GANG.....

Anonymous20

Re: CIP 29th Street and Rimpau Boulevards 29th street.....

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 19th, 2004, 6:37 pm

Young wrote:Tow fairly new Gangs....The Rimpau Bullies are an offset of the WestBullies(WBCX2s 28th street) but from what they tell me they arent the lil homies, more like a subset like darksyde 40s in comparison to the whole the 40 gang.....so now they have WBC64, WBC28, and RBC2900st.....

I know for a fact they beef wiTH JSBPS and have had on and off beef with the 60s.....

The CIPs used to be both Blood and Crip standing for Constantly in Pussy or Completely irresistable Playas but now apply to CRIPS IN PROGRESS.... They tagg up CIPGs with the I and P crossed out......

anywayz are any of u familiar with these hoods and if so is CIP considered a real legitimate CRIP GANG.....
What is RBC2900st? And I haven't ever heard of CIP! 60's don't have beef with WBC. 60's would be a far tougher war than Geer and SYC. Believe that.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 9:45 pm

I NEEEEEEEVER said the WBs had beef with the 60s, I said CIP has had on and off beef with the 60s....

and I know other peeps have heard of CIP cuzz ive seen it mentioned here before...

and RBC is Rimpau Boulevard Crip twenty nine hundred blocc, a subset of the WBs, I explained all of that when I posted...

anywayz...holla...

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 19th, 2004, 9:57 pm

Young wrote:I NEEEEEEEVER said the WBs had beef with the 60s, I said CIP has had on and off beef with the 60s....and I know other peeps have heard of CIP cuzz ive seen it mentioned here before...and RBC is Rimpau Boulevard Crip twenty nine hundred blocc, a subset of the WBs, I explained all of that when I posted...
Well actually your sentence referring to the beef with 60's doesn't mention either name. In the previous paragrapgh, just like your title, you mention them BOTH.

As far as what you explained when you first posted, you wrote: 2900st, show me where 2900st is please. Did you mean 29th st or 2900 block? Either you are prone to mistakes like the rest of us or this new Bullie click is so dumb they don't know the difference between 2900 block and 2900st (29th Str).

Also, you explained CIP was bloods and crips at first, who's gonna respect that in 2004? The West B's, SYC's, and 20's should be sure to keep them new wavers with their hands full before they go worrying about a beef across town with an established and much largers gang!

And what 60's have beef with CIP, tell me so I can slap em up, cause they bet not be beefin' with some set near WLA that ain't even on the map!

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 10:28 am

kevmac wrote:
Young wrote:I NEEEEEEEVER said the WBs had beef with the 60s, I said CIP has had on and off beef with the 60s....and I know other peeps have heard of CIP cuzz ive seen it mentioned here before...and RBC is Rimpau Boulevard Crip twenty nine hundred blocc, a subset of the WBs, I explained all of that when I posted...
Well actually your sentence referring to the beef with 60's doesn't mention either name. In the previous paragrapgh, just like your title, you mention them BOTH.

As far as what you explained when you first posted, you wrote: 2900st, show me where 2900st is please. Did you mean 29th st or 2900 block? Either you are prone to mistakes like the rest of us or this new Bullie click is so dumb they don't know the difference between 2900 block and 2900st (29th Str).

Also, you explained CIP was bloods and crips at first, who's gonna respect that in 2004? The West B's, SYC's, and 20's should be sure to keep them new wavers with their hands full before they go worrying about a beef across town with an established and much largers gang!

And what 60's have beef with CIP, tell me so I can slap em up, cause they bet not be beefin' with some set near WLA that ain't even on the map!
actually my paragraph mentioning the CI on and off beef with the 60s strictly pertained to the CIPs...the whole paragraph was about the CIPs so I dont know how u came to the conclusion that I was speaking about the WBs...I split each paragraph according to subject, u learn that in 6th grade english class...alas, ur wrong.....

and yes I made a mistake, its 2900 blocc but Im pretty sure u understood that in the first place, it doesnt take alot of applied logic to see what I meant.....it seems like ur more interested in correcting and critisizing me than u are in providing info......

the CIPs were bloods and crips at first, and they arent as new as u may think....they are also more established than u give them credit for....They have been around since late 2000 early 2001 if not longer....becuzz most of them attended dorsey and westchester when the clicc started there was both crip and blood membership....as time passed the the crew started to weed out its blood members and turned strictly crips....they dont beef with WB or SYCs, as far as I know the WBs have accepted them as a independant hood for now atleast, and they hold their own against the JS and 20s...

I dont know what specific 60s have beef with them but I do know they have had on and off disputes....last thing I heard some 60s beat up a couple of CIs...

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 11:34 am

Young wrote:...I split each paragraph according to subject, u learn that in 6th grade english class...alas, ur wrong.....

it seems like ur more interested in correcting and critisizing me than u are in providing info......

they are also more established than u give them credit for....They have been around since late 2000 early 2001 if not longer....

last thing I heard some 60s beat up a couple of CIs...
Okay, so I didn't read it correctly, thanks for clearing that up. By the way I was NOT interested in criticizing you, but trying to keep you from glorifying CIP at the 60's expense. I'm not surprised of the outcome of the fight that you referred to either.

If late 2000 or 2001 is established to you then great, anything after 1992 is likely to be a watered down version and shouldn't be considered an established streetgang. (IN MY OPINION)

P.S. I'm glad you made it past 6th grade, cause in 7th grade I was taught the correct spelling for 'criticizing! And the only info I can provide you with this topic is F U C K CIP!
Last edited by admin on April 20th, 2004, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 12:12 pm

kevmac wrote:
Young wrote:...I split each paragraph according to subject, u learn that in 6th grade english class...alas, ur wrong.....

it seems like ur more interested in correcting and critisizing me than u are in providing info......

they are also more established than u give them credit for....They have been around since late 2000 early 2001 if not longer....

Okay, so I didn't read it correctly, thanks for clearing that up. By the way I was NOT interesting in criticizing you, but trying to keep you from glorifying CIP at the 60's expense. I'm not surprised of the outcome of the fight the fight that you referred to.

If late 2000 or 2001 is established to you then great, anything after 1992 is likely to be a watered down version and shouldn't be considered an established streetgang. (IN MY OPINION)

P.S. I'm glad you made it past 6th grade, cause in 7th grade I was taught the correct spelling for 'criticizing! And the only info I can provide you with this topic is F U C K CIP!
My statement in no way glorified CIPs at the 60s expense, all I was doing was citing one of the hoods they'vee had run ins with, any other conclusion drawn was the cause of ur own assumptions.....

It seems like uve already made ur mind up about the CIPs without having any legitimate knowledge about them...thats called ignorance.... I said late 2000 early 2001 cuzz thats when they really started repping...Ive got homies from 30's that claimed that clicc back in 95 so its not like CIP is something new.....besides I disagree with that 92 statement, any hood that can hold their own should be considered an established street gang...thats why hoods like BFGCX3 have been able to survive, and they started late 2000.....

if u dont have any info to offer why do u insist on responding....Id rather have zero replies than pointless ones....I didnt know this was basic english 101, if u search harder im sure u can find other spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.....but while we are being assholes towards each other why dont u brush up on ur usage of the past tense as opposed to the present....

"I was interesting in criticizing u"....ummmm, I think u meant "interested"....

now can we pleez start acting like adults and stop with the cheap shots...its obvious we are both educated enuff to atleast be civil with eachother...Im here to give and gain knowledge not have petty, pointless, trivial debates....

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 12:34 pm

Young wrote:any other conclusion drawn was the cause of ur own assumptions.....

besides I disagree with that 92 statement, any hood that can hold their own should be considered an established street gang...

if u dont have any info to offer why do u insist on responding....Id rather have zero replies than pointless ones....type "i will get banned" cip all u want, I dont bang so I dont care who u diss....and thanks for the grammatics lesson, I didnt know this was basic english 101,
I also assume you are a B!tch! An 'Established' gang and 'down' gang shall not be confused. They may be down, but surely not worthy of being called an established gang, until they gain notariety and become a force amongst older and more recognized gangs.

You can find all kind of spelling errors in my post, but I ain't the one who started a refresher course in 6th grade lessons!

Also, I may not have anything to offer, but giving you my version of what an established gang is -probaly will open more eyes than your topic: CIP being lil West Bullies or whatever message your trying to convey. With that, you equally don't have to reply because you'd be better off telling us more about THE GAME.
Last edited by admin on April 20th, 2004, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » April 20th, 2004, 12:39 pm

I thought thats what RBC stood for. I be seeing it hit up on Westhaven and Rimpau.

I dont know why the WB's let them cats start up like that in they hood when they know they need the numbers.

Now when I be over there and I see niggaz I dont know if they from RBC or WBC The CIP's I would guess be on the other side of Buckingham................

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 12:41 pm

Yeah, I figure that you need to be around at LEAST 10 years to be considered "established". If you started in 2000, what are your OG's? 21 years old?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2004, 12:49 pm

lololol 21 og lolololol established ...i 100% agree with that 92 shyt ...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » April 20th, 2004, 1:29 pm

kevmac wrote:If late 2000 or 2001 is established to you then great, anything after 1992 is likely to be a watered down version and shouldn't be considered an established streetgang.
I agree with that.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 5:16 pm

kevmac wrote:
Young wrote:any other conclusion drawn was the cause of ur own assumptions.....

besides I disagree with that 92 statement, any hood that can hold their own should be considered an established street gang...

if u dont have any info to offer why do u insist on responding....Id rather have zero replies than pointless ones....type "i will get banned" cip all u want, I dont bang so I dont care who u diss....and thanks for the grammatics lesson, I didnt know this was basic english 101,
I also assume you are a B!tch! An 'Established' gang and 'down' gang shall not be confused. They may be down, but surely not worthy of being called an established gang, until they gain notariety and become a force amongst older and more recognized gangs.

You can find all kind of spelling errors in my post, but I ain't the one who started a refresher course in 6th grade lessons!

Also, I may not have anything to offer, but giving you my version of what an established gang is -probaly will open more eyes than your topic: CIP being lil West Bullies or whatever message your trying to convey. With that, you equally don't have to reply because you'd be better off telling us more about THE GAME.
ohhhhh kevmac thinks Im a b!tch, oucccch, im hurt......U know what they say kev ole buddy, ASS-u-mptions just make a ASS out of U....

Ha, a b!tch? I love the way u expose ur ignorance more and more with every reply, u got a major chip on ur shoulder and no basis for calling me a bitch.....next thing I know ur gonna be telling me to meet u on so and so's street for a old fashioned western show down... Im not going to get into a name calling contest...its not my fault u came in here making corrections that werent necessary..u never had any intent of offering info, just criticizm....

I never corrected u on spelling I cited the fact that one learns how to split paragraphs according to subject in middle school if not elementary, I wouldnt call that a grammatic lesson but I do admitt it was a little condescending.....Instead of admitting ur mistakes u insist on rationalizing ur errors or straight up not acknowledging them....to each his own....

established or what one considers established comes down to opinion...u bang so I dont doubt ur explanation is far more credible and logical to other bangers and peeps in general...a matter of fact I see what u mean about established as opposed to down...that wasnt the point of my thread anywayz, wether the CIPs are established or not holds no relevance to the original point of this post...we totally have gone off on a tangent.....I never said the CIPs were lil west bullies and I wasnt trying to convey a point, I was trying to get a question answered..thats where the gain knowledge part of my reply comes into action..besides U didnt know about CIP before u read this thread so I have provided info wether u feel its useful or not....

my advice, go putt in some work if ur looking for a confrontation cuzz Im not....I just wanted to know if peeps had heard of RBC or CIP...

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 8:19 pm

Young wrote:ohhhhh kevmac thinks Im a b!tch, oucccch, im hurt......U know what they say kev ole buddy, ASS-u-mptions just make a ASS out of U....

..next thing I know ur gonna be telling me to meet u on so and so's street for a old fashioned western show down...

...Instead of admitting ur mistakes u insist on rationalizing ur errors or straight up not acknowledging them....to each his own....

I dont doubt ur explanation is far more credible and logical to other bangers and peeps in general...a matter of fact I see what u mean about established as opposed to down...that wasnt the point of my thread anywayz, ...
You start out by saying my name, screaming ouch, and talking about @ss, how appropiate. Now you sound just like the b!tch I assumed you were.

#2, waste of bullets.

#3, I did admit that I read it wrong, I clearly wrote: "Okay, so I didn't read it correctly, thanks for clearing that up", you just elected to ignore it.

#4, it's never the point when you realize the difference. Anyhow, I apoligize for the number of wasted replies. And to answer your question, NO, I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHYT!

But do me a favor, since you know a little bit about them, tell them not to click up with West Blvd. That way they won't have to worry about hanging around that gang that kicked their @ss! [img]http://streetgangs.com/billboard/images ... lleyes.gif[/img]

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 20th, 2004, 8:36 pm

DAMN KEVMAC I THINK 92 IS A LITTLE FRIENDLY. ANYTHING THAT DIDNT GET STARTED IN THE 80'S IS A LITTLE NEW, UNLESS ITS LIKE A CLICK OR BRANCH OF AN ESTABLISHED HOOD. BUT YEA I GUESS NIGGAS THINKING SOMETHING THAT STARTED IN 2000 OR EVEN LATE 90S IS REAL YOUNG, THEY HOODS MISSED THE WHOLE PERIOD WHEN BANGING WAS BANGING.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 8:40 pm

Im not sure if they clicked up or not, Id assume they were, but u know what they say about assumptions....

ur logic is brilliant....U react on emotion instead of logic and Im a b!tch?... U judging me like u know me and coming at me with that ridiculous explanation for why u calling me a b!tch as if u trying to justify ur immaturity...Stop that shit homie, Like I said, all u doing is validating ur ignorance....

its all good doe...Im taking the civil route from now on, I need to practice what I preach...

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 9:19 pm

Young wrote: U judging me like u know me and coming at me with that ridiculous explanation for why u calling me a b!tch as if u trying to justify ur immaturity...
Maturity or inmaturity, I ain't getting paid a dime to post.
Stop that stuff homie, Like I said, all u doing is validating ur ignorance....
Glad you can relate.
I need to practice what I preach...
Preach to the CIP's and let them know they forgot the 'R' in crip, C.R.I.P and crossing out the P's may be disrespectful to the founding fathers, since they were both bloods and crip first.

P.S. I'm not going to call you a b!tch this time, cause you didn't reply like one. But I will still stick to my original assumptions.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 9:33 pm

rocstar wrote:DAMN KEVMAC I THINK 92 IS A LITTLE FRIENDLY. ANYTHING THAT DIDNT GET STARTED IN THE 80'S IS A LITTLE NEW, UNLESS ITS LIKE A CLICK OR BRANCH OF AN ESTABLISHED HOOD. BUT YEA I GUESS NIGGAS THINKING SOMETHING THAT STARTED IN 2000 OR EVEN LATE 90S IS REAL YOUNG, THEY HOODS MISSED THE WHOLE PERIOD WHEN BANGING WAS BANGING.
Yeah honestly it is. But giving them the benefit of the doubt, 92' is a easy year for many of us to recognize. That is the year the real gangbanging died out, and the growing tension with the sureno's began.

During the peace treaty year- 1992 -many busters that would not normally be allowed to claim a hood began popping up, claiming turfs. 2 weeks later, many disappeared. They must have been federal agents on assignment or kids home for spring break. lol

Now everybody running around making up clicks.

My point is, after 1992 many of them are watered down and have no clue about the alliances that are intact, or currently being re-aligned. These kids have an alternative. They are still rather young and will soon be able to vote. They need to do something positive with their lives before they earn felonies or become another statistic.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 21st, 2004, 5:49 pm

I can respect that to a certain extent.....

I dont feel I ever replied like a bitch but in the same sense it doesnt really matter to me regardless, thats yo opinion and I cant do nuthin but respect it, a bitchni99a wouldnt.... Im secure in the man Ive become and plan on making a difference or atleast as much of a difference as I can in the hood....

to each his own....

Pz....

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 21st, 2004, 7:30 pm

Young wrote:I can respect that to a certain extent.....

I dont feel I ever replied like a female but in the same sense it doesnt really matter to me regardless, thats yo opinion and I cant do nuthin but respect it, a bitchni99a wouldnt.... Im secure in the man Ive become and plan on making a difference or atleast as much of a difference as I can in the hood....

to each his own....

Pz....
Ok, peace brother. What I was trying to get across to you was it was just an assumption, didn't mean it was true. Feel me?

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 21st, 2004, 11:41 pm

yea i feel u ma ni99....

pz

NEWS

Unread post by NEWS » April 24th, 2004, 2:05 am

Young wrote:
kevmac wrote:

Okay, so I didn't read it correctly, thanks for clearing that up. By the way I was NOT interesting in criticizing you, but trying to keep you from glorifying CIP at the 60's expense. I'm not surprised of the outcome of the fight the fight that you referred to.

My statement in no way glorified CIPs at the 60s expense, all I was doing was citing one of the hoods they'vee had run ins with, any other conclusion drawn was the cause of ur own assumptions.....

It seems like uve already made ur mind up about the CIPs without having any legitimate knowledge about them...thats called ignorance.... I said late 2000 early 2001 cuzz thats when they really started repping...Ive got homies from 30's that claimed that clicc back in 95 so its not like CIP is something new.....besides I disagree with that 92 statement, any hood that can hold their own should be considered an established street gang...thats why hoods like BFGCX3 have been able to survive, and they started late 2000.....

if u dont have any info to offer why do u insist on responding....Id rather have zero replies than pointless ones....I didnt know this was basic english 101, if u search harder im sure u can find other spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.....but while we are being assholes towards each other why dont u brush up on ur usage of the past tense as opposed to the present....

"I was interesting in criticizing u"....ummmm, I think u meant "interested"....

now can we pleez start acting like adults and stop with the cheap shots...its obvious we are both educated enuff to atleast be civil with eachother...Im here to give and gain knowledge not have petty, pointless, trivial debates....

I KNEW THE CIP's IN 95 ALOT OF THEM WENT TO PALMS JR HIGH IN 95
THEY DIED DOWN AFTER A FEW OF THEM NIGGAS ROB A FURNITURE STORE ONE DIED AN SOME SHOT THEY WENT TO THE Y FOR THAT SUFF THE NIGGAS WHO DID THAT IS FROM ROLLIN 30's NOW.BUT NOW CIP IS BACK OUT.THE BFGC STARTED UP IN 92 AS A CLICK ON SHENANDOAH ST HAD A COOL RELATION SHIP WITH THE PBGC TURNED GC IN 95to96 MOVE TO THE PALMS IN 97 THERE GOT INTO WITH SOME VSLC BECAUSE THEY WHERE ON VINTON BUT NOT NO MORE.SOME STILL KICKS IT ON SHENANDOAH ST.THE HIGHEST AGE LEVEL FOR BFGC IS 30. I THINK CIP'S AROUND 25.

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » May 5th, 2004, 9:04 pm

Wasup big Kev, Hey young first I have heard of CIP's they a freekin tagging crew as far as Im concerned. I use to go to school with one of them and this dude would'nt even claim crip in front of this Bee. When I gave up my aliegence he stated that he was a crip also, but when the Bee aproached and asked my what my alliance was I banged the turf then invited him to the fade, he rejected and looked for a new victim of which he knew would denounce his turf, and that's what he did he said he didnt bang and CIP was a crew that was affiliated with the WB's but in my book CIP ain't no damn RIps. I laugh at the BYSH cuz they jumped on the 3X bandwagon and jumped into a conflict they can't handle, they just not built for it. So I say CIP=equal millineum bangers. LMBAO They get no respect.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 5th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Young wrote:Tow fairly new Gangs....The Rimpau Bullies are an offset of the WestBullies(WBCX2s 28th street) but from what they tell me they arent the lil homies, more like a subset like darksyde 40s in comparison to the whole the 40 gang.....so now they have WBC64, WBC28, and RBC2900st.....

the CIPs claim to be an independantly seperate Hood clicked up with the WBs although the Bullies tell me they want the CI's to turn WBs and have repeatedly tried to turn them but the CI's law loy and carry out their meetings at Virginia Road School instead of Vinyard Park, the park held down by the bullies....I know for a fact they beef wiTH JSBPS and have had on and off beef with the 60s.....

are they still out.?

rimpaublocc
What city do you live in now?: Los Scanless

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 13th, 2010, 2:52 pm

AIGHT im new on this site an i know this topic iz old,but ima post on it because its about the my hood.........im frm WBCG2X'S RIMPA BLOCC 2700.......i was born an raised on victoria an 28th street(since 1984).......ima clear a few thangs up for those thats not familiar with the area...........#1 C.I.P is a clicc nuthn more nuthn less mostly consisting of junior high an high shool students that are Crip affiliated.MOST Members end up being from West Blvd,30's,or 60's(usually overhills).Most members that come from this CliCC are what i like 2 Call PARTY CRIPS(you see them at every hood party an function,but never when its time 2 put some work in CASE CLOSED ON THEM................#2 Rimpau Blvd or RB's iz a subset of West Blvd Crip Gang.........not a seperate hood....an its NOT 29st or 2900 bloCC its 2700 bloCC........it was a move that juss distinguished what part of the hood you from no different than how some 1 can be from darcside 40's,avenue 40's,parkside 40's..................

rimpaublocc
What city do you live in now?: Los Scanless

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 13th, 2010, 2:53 pm

AIGHT im new on this site an i know this topic iz old,but ima post on it because its about the my hood.........im frm WBCG2X'S RIMPAU BLOCC 2700.......i was born an raised on victoria an 28th street(since 1984).......ima clear a few thangs up for those thats not familiar with the area...........#1 C.I.P is a clicc nuthn more nuthn less mostly consisting of junior high an high shool students that are Crip affiliated.MOST Members end up being from West Blvd,30's,or 60's(usually overhills).Most members that come from this CliCC are what i like 2 Call PARTY CRIPS(you see them at every hood party an function,but never when its time 2 put some work in CASE CLOSED ON THEM................#2 Rimpau Blvd or RB's iz a subset of West Blvd Crip Gang.........not a seperate hood....an its NOT 29st or 2900 bloCC its 2700 bloCC........it was a move that juss distinguished what part of the hood you from no different than how some 1 can be from darcside 40's,avenue 40's,parkside 40's..................