Movie Based on Korean Killers

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
kimbo

Movie Based on Korean Killers

Unread post by kimbo » April 21st, 2004, 5:15 pm

I watched the movie KK : family list or something i really like it not that good of a quality but still was good. Were the characters true kicker can prob. help me on this one. and was there ever a time where those girls in the movie actually went up to some mexicans and shoot there dick off?

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Movie Based on Korean Killers

Unread post by GWUN TWO » April 21st, 2004, 6:06 pm

isnt there a sequel called ktown cowboys or somethin?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 7:34 pm

can u plz post some websites or pictures bout this

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 22nd, 2004, 10:14 pm

I haven't seen the movie yet...but c'mon fellas you gonna base real KK's off that movie? Better off watching "Better Luck Tommorrow" so you can see some suburban asian college kids play gangster/scam artist/tweak dealer and overachiever...LOL! All in one movie.

Kicker...is this movie anything at all? I remember the real Korean Killers...and I don't think a movie would be able to describe them or depict them and what they did.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 23rd, 2004, 12:07 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:I haven't seen the movie yet...but c'mon fellas you gonna base real KK's off that movie? Better off watching "Better Luck Tommorrow" so you can see some suburban asian college kids play gangster/scam artist/tweak dealer and overachiever...LOL! All in one movie.

Kicker...is this movie anything at all? I remember the real Korean Killers...and I don't think a movie would be able to describe them or depict them and what they did.
actually...it's a pretty grimy movie. i have yet to get a copy from my boy, but it ain't no hollywood movie...it's just raw...and of course you won't get KK's whole history down in one movie, unless it starred KK and was made by KK themselves...but Better Luck Tomorrow would belong on Sesame Street compared to KK: Family List...the basic plot is a typical Romeo and Juliet story...there's a Korean gang who's rivals are chinese or viet...forgot and the guy from the Korean side falls in love with the main head form the chinese side's brother...and blah blah...in the movie, girls get raped and KK retaliates for it...they get into beef with ese's...it's pretty real compared to others if you ask me...

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » April 23rd, 2004, 6:19 pm

I seen this movie at my homies pad a long time ago and it is not raw. If you're hoping for a Scarface, American Me, type movie you'll be sorely disappointed. This movie is pure comedy! Low budget, terrible acting. Other than the fact that they use a real gang's name (KK), it is not based on any facts at all. To give you an example, at the end the KK head fights a supergang of asians, hispanics, blacks, even persians! It seriously looked like they just picked these extras off the streets of KTown and paid em a few bucks to be in the movie.

kimbo

Unread post by kimbo » April 23rd, 2004, 6:30 pm

hahaha

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 23rd, 2004, 7:05 pm

e wrote:I seen this movie at my homies pad a long time ago and it is not raw. If you're hoping for a Scarface, American Me, type movie you'll be sorely disappointed. This movie is pure comedy! Low budget, terrible acting. Other than the fact that they use a real gang's name (KK), it is not based on any facts at all. To give you an example, at the end the KK head fights a supergang of asians, hispanics, blacks, even persians! It seriously looked like they just picked these extras off the streets of KTown and paid em a few bucks to be in the movie.
yea the last fight was hilarious...the beef was between KK and the chinese..and all these other peeps like whites, mexicans, etcs comes out...i was like...wtf?...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 24th, 2008, 8:24 pm

i remember this movie back in 97. it starts off with two korean girls working in a swap meet when some mexicans sneak in and rape them. The korean killaz were like hell no we're gonna put in some work fo sho. they stroll up into a bar full of paisas and shoot off their balls. then they celebrate the release of their og homie jin and welcome him back. they get drunk, jin has sex with some hoodrat and then decides to see his mother. the og homie jin has a drunken mom that he doesn't get along with and the homeboy starts to cry cause he thinks its sad. then the chinese dragon gang is walking down the ktown blocks taxing folks. the korean killaz caught them red handed and decided to have the leaders get down one on one. kung fu versus tae kwon do and of course tae kwon do wins. the og homie jin tells the chinese dragon dai lo roy to never come back or next time he will be dead. then the movie shows you how they run around extorting different business and how the business or more than willing to pay them. they even tax their old tae kwon do master. the korean killas chill and hang out at their bar(which is rumoured to have actually existed) with their hoodrats and the main triple og halbogee. they hang out in the parking lot when all of a sudden a lapd officer runs up on them to harass them. the lapd also happens to be japanese :D. later that night they are kicking it at a club in ktown when a group of gz walk up on them and hits up the main head. this steroid abusing gangsta claims asian crazys and takes off his shirt like the hulkamaniac. the og homie jin suddenly banks the asian crazy in the head and knocks him out. one of the asian crazys pulls out his strap then all of the korean killas pull out their pieces and make the asian crazys bow down to them as a sign of supreme respect. the main character is this guy who came to america from korea to study. so he goes to ucla and bangs at the same time. one schoolnight he was in the library and meets this chinese hunnie. they end up going to palm springs and getting it on. while hes busy with his new girl. the girl is later revealed as being the daughter of the chinese dragon gang boss. the og homie jin is getting into a lot of drama. they decide to start selling drugs and found a connect with the thai hoodstas. when the deal was going down, a carload full of asian bangers roll in and jacked all the money and drugs. first they suspect the vietnamese because one of them said duma. so they roll into a vietnamese pool hall and start tearing up the place. they later found out it was the chinese dragon gang all along because there was a rat within their ranks that told the chinese gang where the meeting was going to be held at. after beating him down they decide not to kill him and tell him to never come back. as the snitch was walking away a car full of bangers roll through and they light him up. jin somewhere along the movie decides to go back to korea. he bids farewell to his homeboys and yells out "KK!" as he exits. the korean killas are now hanging out at their bar playing cards and drinking with their hoodrats. then BOOM the bar blows up from a bomb that was planted by the chinese dragon gang. the og homie jin changed his mind and wants to stay with his gang. he rolls up to the bar to see some of his homies dead from the explosion and the rest being stabbed up by a mob of all the gangs they beefed with. the og homie jin runs into the crowd to save his homies but he gets shanked up while doing so. the main character rushes to the scene and watches his roll dogg pass away. he then kills everyone on sight. there is one last guy remaining and he is the dai lo. the dai lo begs for his life but the korean killa had no love for him and domed him. the end.

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » June 18th, 2008, 1:32 am

is there a way for someone to upload this movie?