A question to ALL LOC IN NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Dnell

A question to ALL LOC IN NYC

Unread post by Dnell » April 21st, 2004, 3:29 pm

i know this is stupid but i seen different sets peace (throw it up) other locs completly different from others How many different ways are there?? and do the locs in cali do the same thing??

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: A question to ALL LOC IN NYC

Unread post by nofx » April 21st, 2004, 4:44 pm

There are hundreds of different crip sets, and they all have their different signs.

Dnell

Unread post by Dnell » April 21st, 2004, 5:10 pm

nah i mean like is c some locs using the 5 star drop then others use the thumb one

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » April 21st, 2004, 8:49 pm

i dunno what u mean by the stars.. but i know some foos from the midwest or whatever who think there's some kinda 8 ball goin on try to rep that 6 side star for the folk nation.. even tho folks and Crips is two completely different things.. but i've been livin on the eastcoast for over a year now, and by the time gangs get out here.. they alllll fucked up.. I seen some foos tryna claim shiet out here that just dont make no sense to me

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » April 22nd, 2004, 8:07 am

Folks usually get with crips
People's usually get with bloods

Unread post by Guest » April 22nd, 2004, 10:28 am

Folks dont "get with" crips. Peoples dont "get with" bloods. They are four different gangs with no ties now dayz. Folks rep the 6 point star and rocc the blue rags. People rep the 5 point star and rocc the red rags.

If ur a crip reppin the 6 point star, ur str8 out fake as hell. If ur a blood reppin the 5 point star, ur str8 out fake as hell.

Its as simple as that yall.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 22nd, 2004, 11:56 am

BlueSoulja wrote:Folks dont "get with" crips. Peoples dont "get with" bloods. They are four different gangs with no ties now dayz. Folks rep the 6 point star and rocc the blue rags. People rep the 5 point star and rocc the red rags.

If ur a crip reppin the 6 point star, ur str8 out fake as hell. If ur a blood reppin the 5 point star, ur str8 out fake as hell.

Its as simple as that yall.
i feel what u sayin and i dont rep no stars but if u go to one of those hoods that rep those stars talkin that mess u will get handled homie. they aint tryin to hear that fake stuff

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » April 22nd, 2004, 12:30 pm

they might be down to smoke you, but they aint no Crips you feel that? That's some real chop right there cuz they bangin wrong for the wrong reasons.. and Folks dont bang blue flags.. folks bang black flags the Gangser Disciples sport blue flags but only on they arms or out the pocket, never on the head. .. but back to the point, foos on the east coast think Folks=Crips and people=bloods, but that's some twisted shiet.. foos got it twisted.. aint no Folks or peoples in Cali so no Crip or blood got relations with em out west. and that's just the way it is.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 22nd, 2004, 12:36 pm

MRxCLOUDYxLOC wrote:they might be down to smoke you, but they aint no Crips you feel that? That's some real chop right there because they bangin wrong for the wrong reasons.. and Folks dont bang blue flags.. folks bang black flags the Gangser Disciples sport blue flags but only on they arms or out the pocket, never on the head. .. but back to the point, foos on the east coast think Folks=Crips and people=bloods, but that's some twisted shiet.. foos got it twisted.. aint no Folks or peoples in Cali so no Crip or blood got relations with em out west. and that's just the way it is.
homie im not talkin for myself when i said that but n e way i dont even mess with folks cuz i dont trust em so dats that

Unread post by Guest » April 22nd, 2004, 12:51 pm

MRxCLOUDYxLOC wrote:they might be down to smoke you, but they aint no Crips you feel that? That's some real chop right there because they bangin wrong for the wrong reasons.. and Folks dont bang blue flags.. folks bang black flags the Gangser Disciples sport blue flags but only on they arms or out the pocket, never on the head. .. but back to the point, foos on the east coast think Folks=Crips and people=bloods, but that's some twisted shiet.. foos got it twisted.. aint no Folks or peoples in Cali so no Crip or blood got relations with em out west. and that's just the way it is.
When I refer to Folks, Im refering to Folk Nation which GD,BGD is under. Vice Lords are unda the People nation. Folks and GD are not two different things homie, u got ur shit messed up.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 2:38 pm

Dnell wrote:i know this is stupid but i seen different sets peace (throw it up) other locs completly different from others How many different ways are there?? and do the locs in cali do the same thing??
there's a Couple of different Wayz 2 peaCe a loC/throW it up/do the handshake
some sets Got their oWn handshake that only a loC in that sets Can do

i'm not sure if all the loCs in Cali do handshake With eaChother but if u WatCh the movie "C-Walk LA", the part that they playin footbkall(60nhC vs. 30hC), When the niCCa in the sidelines With the "i'm Ghetto" shirt(that funny niCCa) Went 2 the bkleeChers he did a quike lil handshake with some other niCCa
they ConneCted their C

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 22nd, 2004, 2:46 pm

nofx wrote:Folks usually get with crips
People's usually get with bloods
Thats totally false info right there..

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » April 22nd, 2004, 3:33 pm

I dont know how it is out west but here in the EAST Folks and Crips generally have an alliance.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 22nd, 2004, 3:42 pm

FOlks and people is east coast and midwest not west coast....

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 22nd, 2004, 3:44 pm

We dont have that stuff here.....

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » April 22nd, 2004, 7:39 pm

BlueSoulja wrote:
When I refer to Folks, Im refering to Folk Nation which GD,BGD is under. Vice Lords are unda the People nation. Folks and GD are not two different things homie, u got ur stuff messed up.
nah, cuz GD us UNDER the folk nation.. folk nation claim black but GD still sports blue but they dont rock it on they head cuz the Folk nation claims black.. us ee what im sayin? I know GD i sunder the folk nation... but still, aint no Folk nation alliance with Crips and that's some real talk homey.

Dnell

Unread post by Dnell » April 23rd, 2004, 10:15 am

773 rule what ways do you do or know i only know of two.

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 2:22 pm

GD sport blue black and gray. But dey dont really worry bout wut colors dey rocc, juss dont be roccin red. But dey tru blu, so dey often rocc blu.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 26th, 2004, 7:47 am

MY SET WE HAVE OUT PERSONAL HANDSHAKE GESTURE AND WE THROW UP OUR SET AND 3FINGERS FOR 3X

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X