Kelly Park Compton Crip Gang

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
insanevato

Kelly Park Compton Crip Gang

Unread post by insanevato » March 4th, 2004, 5:52 pm

i was listening to Eazy E..... and i know eazy is from that hood....the question that i have is that how deep is that hood???? they appeared on baging on wax cd??? who are they enemies???

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Kelly Park Compton Crip Gang

Unread post by whitekid » March 4th, 2004, 10:45 pm

check this website man

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » March 7th, 2004, 1:36 pm

Last edited by TINY_ENNY on May 28th, 2004, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 12:50 pm

I was watching the video G's&Loc's on Launch.com with Awol from Kelly Park and then saw his name on the Decease list in 1 of the forums.How did he die.Drive by or what.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 1:05 pm

kpcc dont exist ne mo????

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 21st, 2004, 1:24 am

xplicit753 wrote:kpcc dont exist ne mo????
yeh they still exist but not as deep as they used to be....from what i heard

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2004, 6:58 am

LOLOLOLOL TINY ENNY WHO GAVE U THOSE INFOS CCUZ , AND WHAT the F... MAKES U THINK THE KELLYS HAVE STOPPED IN 93 ?????ECEPT THAT STUPID BANGIN ON WAX TRACC WERE THE BUSTA NAMED RED RUM DISSED THE KELLYS , RAPPIN BULLSHYT LIKE KELLY'S STARTED IN 85 AND ENDED IN 93 THATS WERE U GOT YOUR INFO FROM TINY ENNY BUT YOU SUPOSED TO BE FROM THE WARD BROTHA ???? THE WARD ARE FEW blocks AWAYS FROM KELLY AND THEY DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO BANGIN ON WAX TO PROVIDE INFOS ABOUT THE HOOD ,NOW YOUNG HOMIE QUIT WRITING BULLSHYT ONLINE ABOUT FICTION BANGIN ON WAX RAPPERS INVENTED TO SELL RECORD NO MY BROTHA KELLY STILL ON THE MAP AND YES THEY ARE BEEFIN' WITH THE S\S TINY'S AND THE BABY LOCS BUT THEY ALSO BEEF WITH CV TOKERS AND THE SEGUNDOS ALSO THEIR MAIN BLOOD RIVAL ARE NOT ELM STREET WHO BARELY EXIST AND ARE TOO BUZY ON SANTA FE AV TRYIN TO KEEP THE LIQUOR STORE SAFE .....THE HOLLY HOOD ARE THE TRADITIONAL RIVALS ...ANYWAY TINY ENNY PEACE ,BE YOURSELF BROTHER STOP THAT WARD LANE BULLSHYT PLEASE...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 21st, 2004, 7:08 pm

bgCASPER wrote:LOLOLOLOL TINY ENNY WHO GAVE U THOSE INFOS CCUZ , AND WHAT the F... MAKES U THINK THE KELLYS HAVE STOPPED IN 93 ?????ECEPT THAT STUPID BANGIN ON WAX TRACC WERE THE BUSTA NAMED RED RUM DISSED THE KELLYS , RAPPIN BULLSHYT LIKE KELLY'S STARTED IN 85 AND ENDED IN 93 THATS WERE U GOT YOUR INFO FROM TINY ENNY BUT YOU SUPOSED TO BE FROM THE WARD BROTHA ???? THE WARD ARE FEW blocks AWAYS FROM KELLY AND THEY DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO BANGIN ON WAX TO PROVIDE INFOS ABOUT THE HOOD ,NOW YOUNG HOMIE QUIT WRITING BULLSHYT ONLINE ABOUT FICTION BANGIN ON WAX RAPPERS INVENTED TO SELL RECORD NO MY BROTHA KELLY STILL ON THE MAP AND YES THEY ARE BEEFIN' WITH THE S\S TINY'S AND THE BABY LOCS BUT THEY ALSO BEEF WITH CV TOKERS AND THE SEGUNDOS ALSO THEIR MAIN BLOOD RIVAL ARE NOT ELM STREET WHO BARELY EXIST AND ARE TOO BUZY ON SANTA FE AV TRYIN TO KEEP THE LIQUOR STORE SAFE .....THE HOLLY HOOD ARE THE TRADITIONAL RIVALS ...ANYWAY TINY ENNY PEACE ,BE YOURSELF BROTHER STOP THAT WARD LANE BULLSHYT PLEASE...
lol, why you do that.........

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2004, 9:35 pm

AS LONG AS THE TINY HOMIE WAS PROMOTING THE HOOD I WAS LETTIN SHYT SLIDE AND LETTIN FALSE INFOS BEING SPREAD BUT THAT KELLY PARK ENDED IN 93 BULLSHYT WAS TOO MUCH ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 22nd, 2004, 2:58 am

THAT A WARD LANE FOR YOU. KELLY ARE STILL AROUND NOT MANY OF THEM, BUT REALLY TINY ENNY SHOULD BE TALKIN ABOUT HIS HOOD.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2004, 12:44 pm

KELLY PARK IS STILL AROUND AND THEY STILL HANG IN HARRIS BLOCC AND THEY STILL RUN THE PARK AND THEY STILL HOODSTAZ ...

Unread post by Guest » April 19th, 2004, 2:49 pm

FUCC WARD LAMES CUZ YALL BONK AS FUCC YALL BANG SSCC N JAIL YALL NIGGA HIDE THEM NIGGAS N JAIL CUZ FUCC WLCC CUZ YALL AINT SHIT STAY ON THE MONEY TIP / BANG WARDN NOT SOUTHNIGGA YALL ALL 1 BIGG LOVERS CUZ YALL ALL GET ALONE FUCC THAT NIGGA THIS TANA OR NOTHIN TYALL ALL RIDE DICK

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 10:57 pm

WELL U SHOULD GO back TO THE STREET AND KEEP UPDATED CAUSE THE KELLYS ARE BEEFIN WITH THE SOUTH ON A TG LEVEL BUT THATS TRUE, back THEN KELLY WARD ATLANTIC DRIVE MAYO CHESTER NHOOD ALL DOWN WITH THE DIRTY SOUTH ..... BUT ALSO HOW ABOUT YOUR FRONT HOOD POCKET HOOD ANZAC GRAPE PALMER BLOCC ALMOND BLOCC MYRH STREET OAK PARK PALM AND OAK GANGSTA PARK VILLAGE LANTANA INSANES 4 CORNER I MEAN back IN THE DAYS IT WAS A BIG TANA LOVE TOO HOMIE ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 3:18 am

TANAS AIN'T NOTHIN HOMIE I DON'T EVER BEE YALL ON THE STREETS AND I BE ON ROSECRANS A LOT HOMIE. I KNOW YALL SEEN HOW US FROM THE NELLAS WAS DOIN YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS FROM PALMER BLOcK.

Unread post by Guest » April 25th, 2004, 1:39 pm

FUCC TRAMP A NELLA CUZ YALL BONK AS FUCC CUZ NIGGA WE STAY ON THE CRANS NIGGA WE MAKE THE CRANS NIGGA WE THE ONLY CRIPS UP ROSE CRANS NIGGA

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 5:57 pm

BLOCC BOYZ IS back WATCH OUT FOR THEM GUTTA LANE NIGGAS

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 21st, 2008, 4:00 pm

we still here niggaz
parcside harris and muriel
yes we lost homies 2 the pen and shit but its becasue panics are snitches cuzz
we still fuccin with hoods that are 2 times bigger than us like lppK or snotz
neighborh527d kelly's

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2008, 11:39 am

I NEVA B'D NO KELLYS AT the PARK OR ON MURIEL OR HARRIS ALL I B I MEXICANS AT the PARK

LAST TIME I WAS IN BOMPTON ON FRIDAY I SEEN 2 NIGGAS FRM HOLLYS HIT ME UP ON ALONDRA HARRIS ON BIKES ALL RED ON RED CHUCKS LMAO
that SHIT B EMPTY OVA THERE

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 6th, 2008, 3:11 pm

shit mexicans at the park?
nigga i aint trippin but most of ma homies are on that racial shit and no mexican cant come the K parc
since we beefin hard with segundos and tiny gangsters

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2008, 7:32 am

shit yall beefin with all your area can give them that kellyz are set trippin and active but shit soo many hoods hates yall
...that shit with segundo nunthin new but that shit against cvtg is new shit yall livin in the same hood exept the trailler in drive side
shit yall beefin with nayborhood lokos from cvtg who are hangin just north of nhcc lol maaan shit's crazy
at the same time beefin hard against ssadcc and sscc them tg's be one big squad called goonie crips but yall tgs aint half of them nhcc plus kpcc
man that shit look like its gonna c hard to swallow all those beefs plus yall was beefin with grape street at one poin how shit got squashed ?
anyway kelly is active ...and when u come and c if there's anybody from kelly at the parc somebody is watchin and if u saw latinos hangin there 2 solution weither theyv just crossed the border and they wear cowboy hats or they aint from no kpcc enemie list maybe sum dominguez latin party crew member i dont think they would let enemie chillin in their parkc

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 10th, 2008, 7:30 am

On the real I'm jus sayin I b'd mexicans and I neva seen dem niggas at that park

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 8th, 2009, 7:11 am

ssad and nhcc are cool now seems kp are still on ad's shit list .

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 8th, 2009, 10:44 am

neighboors and sscc aint cool with eachother!!! the beef calmed a bit down but itz still on with us and panics
only ones who aint beefin are NHCC and ADCC