Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 12:14 pm

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 21st, 2004, 3:42 pm

you sort of get to know whos talking blues and whos talking out they asses in this here forums..

im new here and im reading these forums much to me demise i pick up a lot of people who think they are in these gangs or co affiliated etc and they choose to think they are gang members..

then again somehow i think they all listened to to much tupac and snoop dogg music..

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 22nd, 2004, 7:14 am

NOT ME ME IN NO BUSTER AND 74 HOOVER IS IN FLATBUSH AND 62 EAST COAST NEVA SEEN ONE BUT I HEARD OF EM.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 22nd, 2004, 11:59 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NOT ME ME IN NO BUSTER AND 74 HOOVER IS IN FLATBUSH AND 62 EAST COAST NEVA SEEN ONE BUT I HEARD OF EM.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
i know some east coast crips in long island not sure what set though. they mite be 62

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 11:33 am

D***..........whatever happened to Decepticonz and LoLifes? All these new kids are claiming L.A. hoods? Thats wild.In D/FW we've had Bs and Cs since the 80s.But not that I recall did sets originate here bearing L.A. hood names.That shits off the hook in NYC.I don't get it.....Name your sets after your hoods and streets is what I'm saying

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » April 23rd, 2004, 12:32 pm

I don't understand all these gangs from ny and other cities,claiming rollin 60's or ETG and crenshaw mafia.claim the hood your from not someone else's from the other side of the country.Have loyalty to the gangs that ran your hood back in the day,be proud to not have to accept someone's gang name, just to get extra respect.just my opinion ppl

NO SURRENDER

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 23rd, 2004, 1:29 pm

Monk wrote:D***..........whatever happened to Decepticonz and LoLifes? All these new kids are claiming L.A. hoods? Thats wild.In D/FW we've had Bs and Cs since the 80s.But not that I recall did sets originate here bearing L.A. hood names.That shits off the hook in NYC.I don't get it.....Name your sets after your hoods and streets is what I'm saying
Real talk Monk! I was done there in 92-95 and thats how I remember it to be. I'm surprised cause from what I know NYC is the only ones on the East Coast doing it. I know for sure that shit aint happening in Washington, D.C.

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » April 24th, 2004, 10:23 am

I KNOW THAT CRIP & BLOOD BEEN POPPIN IN PITTSBURGH PA...I HEARD THEY GOT CRIPS & BLOODS IN VA BEACH & ALEXANDRIA...AND I WUZ TALKING THIS KID FROM ALEXANDRIA VA ...HE WUZ SUPPOSELY A CRIP...I ASKED HIM WHAT CRIP MEAN...NIGGA SAID I DONT KNOW I HAVE TO ASK THE BIG HOMIE...I WUZ LIKE NIGGA GET the FUCCKK OUTTA HERE...PLUS ROUND HERE NIGGAS WHUP YO ASS TALKING THAT CRAZY SHIT FAKIN'...AND DC NIGGAS WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT TALKING THAT SHIT....ROUND HERE NIGGAS GOT WHAT THEY CALL "CREWS"...ITS NIGGAS FROM THEY HOOD & BLOCK OR PROJECTS...NIGGAS DONT REP COLORS THO....SHIT BASICALLY THE SAME AS GANGS..

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 24th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Monk wrote:D***..........whatever happened to Decepticonz and LoLifes? All these new kids are claiming L.A. hoods? Thats wild.In D/FW we've had Bs and Cs since the 80s.But not that I recall did sets originate here bearing L.A. hood names.That shits off the hook in NYC.I don't get it.....Name your sets after your hoods and streets is what I'm saying
real talk

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 24th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Loyalheart wrote:I don't understand all these gangs from ny and other cities,claiming rollin 60's or ETG and crenshaw mafia.claim the hood your from not someone else's from the other side of the country.Have loyalty to the gangs that ran your hood back in the day,be proud to not have to accept someone's gang name, just to get extra respect.just my opinion ppl
NO SURRENDER
again real talk

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 3:36 pm

Loyalheart wrote:I don't understand all these gangs from ny and other cities,claiming rollin 60's or ETG and crenshaw mafia.claim the hood your from not someone else's from the other side of the country.Have loyalty to the gangs that ran your hood back in the day,be proud to not have to accept someone's gang name, just to get extra respect.just my opinion ppl

NO SURRENDER
CERTAIN SHIT YOU SAY IS TRUE BUT NIGGAS IN NYC AINT CLAIMING REAL LA HOODS LIKE YOU LA NIGGAS FOR NORTHSIDE EIGHT TRAYZ NIGGAS OUT HERE NIGGAS GOT ETG KGC I BELIEVE AND ALL THAT THEY CARRY THE NAME ETG BUT THEY ALSO CARRY THEIR HOOD NAME...JUST LIKE OVER THERE YALL GOT OVERHILL 60'Z OUT HERE THEY GOT THEIR OWN.....ITS WILD AND I DONT AGREE WITH CLAIMING LA SETS BUT NIGGAS GOT TO UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT OTHER GANGBANGERS DO COME TO OTHER STATES AND START THEIR GANG AND NIGGAS FOLLOW AND SHOW LOYALTY...ANYONE THAT DOSENT LIKE IT MUST BE ONE IGNORANT NIGGA FOR NOT WANTING THEIR SHIT TO BECOME BIGGER....HAS FAR HAS ALL THIS SHIT I KNOW SOME CRIP SETS AND VERY FEW BLOOD SETS THAT ARE REALS THEM ETGS AND THOSE OTHER CALI SETS BUT BLOODS IS FEW CUZZ MOST OF THE MAJORITY IS TIED TO UBN AND UBN FAKE HAS HELL...EVERYONE KNOWS UBN FAKE WITH THAT FAKE ASS 5 POINT STAR THATS CHI TOWN SHIT..CLAIMING PEOPLE AND SHIT...AND ALL THE TERRITORY I WOULD AGREE ALOT OF NIGGAS OUT HERE BE FLASHING BLUE AND RED ALOT AND ITS EASY TO GET CAUGHT UP CUZZ OF TRANSPORTATION TRAINS AND BUSES ALOT OF NIGGAS BE FLASHING RED AND BLUE

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » April 25th, 2004, 11:04 pm

I still don't understand that. Ok you say OG's come from LA and start up these gangs named after LA neighborhoods. But what does that have to say about NYC? They came to your city from thousands of miles away...shouldn't you guys be teaching them how to bang....East Coast style? How do you let guys from so far away just walk in and start running things? No ruthless, big time East Coast shotcallers had nothing to say about this??

No offense, but I don't think anyone called the Bed-Sty Decepticons, or the Jamaica Avenue Warriors would get such a warm welcoming in Compton. Unless that warm welcoming were coming out of the front of an AK-47.

Does this happen in LA? Do guys come to your city and start up gangs named after South Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens neighborhoods?

A whole lot of you guys from LA must be living well to be travelling so much. How you flying, Homeboy Airlines? From LA, all the way to the east coast and even overseas, hundreds of gangs that have LA names, claim to have been started from an OG in LA. Is it required for an OG to turn into a vagabond? Or is there just too much bull$h!t being spit from people who are obviously too infatuated with LA gangs?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 26th, 2004, 7:59 am

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS TO NICCAZ THAT HATE NYC COME OUT AND VISIT AND SEE HOW IT IS IM IN EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS SUTTER AVE FRONT SIDE HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 10:46 am

^^^ Ain't nobody saying anything about hate but you bro...... Chill.Don't get mad at this internet s***!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 26th, 2004, 11:31 am

swsw wrote:I still don't understand that. Ok you say OG's come from LA and start up these gangs named after LA neighborhoods. But what does that have to say about NYC? They came to your city from thousands of miles away...shouldn't you guys be teaching them how to bang....East Coast style? How do you let guys from so far away just walk in and start running things? No ruthless, big time East Coast shotcallers had nothing to say about this??

No offense, but I don't think anyone called the Bed-Sty Decepticons, or the Jamaica Avenue Warriors would get such a warm welcoming in Compton. Unless that warm welcoming were coming out of the front of an AK-47.

Does this happen in LA? Do guys come to your city and start up gangs named after South Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens neighborhoods?

A whole lot of you guys from LA must be living well to be travelling so much. How you flying, Homeboy Airlines? From LA, all the way to the east coast and even overseas, hundreds of gangs that have LA names, claim to have been started from an OG in LA. Is it required for an OG to turn into a vagabond? Or is there just too much bull$h!t being spit from people who are obviously too infatuated with LA gangs?
LOL Funny but true!

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 11:36 am

Another thing........I think people have read Monsters book too many times!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 26th, 2004, 11:40 am

Monk wrote:^^^ Ain't nobody saying anything about hate but you bro...... Chill.Don't get mad at this internet s***!
this seems to be a real sensitive subject with them nyc niccas, lol i wonder why?

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 11:49 am

^^^ yea.........but..IMO..only perpetrators would be mad about some online s***,seriously.These dudes are on here striking up their hood like it really matters.And the thing is,it really ain't their hood.Its named after something that originated on the other side of the country.Peoples are laughing at you NY cats.I'm not trying to disrespect,just trying to let ya'll know whats really going on.I wonder what the dudes from my generation who grew up in the 80s-early 90s think about all these Cs and Bs in their city and neighborhoods? You kids think this shit is cool? Wait till bodies start droppin and all your homies start getting locked up....4 real

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » April 26th, 2004, 11:52 am

Monk wrote:^^^ Ain't nobody saying anything about hate but you bro...... Chill.Don't get mad at this internet s***!
"Don't hate" is the easiest cop-out nowadays. A phrase this generation has fallen in love with. Kind of like what some of these pathetic rappers nowadays use after they just released 18 tracks of wackness. "Don't hate!!"

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 26th, 2004, 12:11 pm

Monk wrote:^^^ yea.........but..IMO..only perpetrators would be mad about some online s***,seriously.These dudes are on here striking up their hood like it really matters.And the thing is,it really ain't their hood.Its named after something that originated on the other side of the country.Peoples are laughing at you NY cats.I'm not trying to disrespect,just trying to let ya'll know whats really going on.I wonder what the dudes from my generation who grew up in the 80s-early 90s think about all these Cs and Bs in their city and neighborhoods? You kids think this stuff is cool? Wait till bodies start droppin and all your homies start getting locked up....4 real

Real talk!

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 26th, 2004, 3:57 pm

^^ bodies been droppin and muh-fukkers been gettin locked up in NYC way before any B's and C's were here.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 26th, 2004, 8:35 pm

makaveli389 wrote:^^ bodies been droppin and muh-"i will get banned" been gettin locked up in NYC way before any B's and C's were here.
exactly homie get ya mind right monk

Unread post by Guest » April 27th, 2004, 7:24 am

^^^ Yea....but the dudes from back in the day had style.They were ORIGINAL.Not copying like these kids now.GET YO MIND CORRECT...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 27th, 2004, 3:43 pm

Monk wrote:^^^ Yea....but the dudes from back in the day had style.They were ORIGINAL.Not copying like these kids now.GET YO MIND CORRECT...
homie for your information many of those gangs had fallen off b4 b's and c's were here.

Unread post by Guest » May 4th, 2004, 1:55 pm

^^ 4 my information???? You sound like a valley girl.......

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 5th, 2004, 7:14 am

FIRST OF ALL MONK IN NYC WE HAVE STREETS LIKE 83 62 55 59 74 AND SO ON AND SO AND IN NYC WE DONT COPYCAT I NEVA WOKE UP ONE DAY AND SAID HEY IMA EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA IMAGINARY AND JUST STARTED CLAIMING THE SET WAS BROUGHT OVA BY BIG HOMIES AND IN HOUSTON AND DALLAS HOW THE HELL U GOT ROLLING 60S EGC HOOVERS AND PIRU'S AND THEY STARTED IN CALI SO CALI SETS R EVERYWHERE AND THATS IT GET YA MIND RIGHT HOMIE AND TALK INFO U KNOW REAL AND TRUGHTFUL.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Unread post by Guest » May 5th, 2004, 7:47 am

^^^ Alright...I'm squashing it.I hear ya BG MLOCO.Peace

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 9th, 2004, 10:19 pm

IN NYC MAD BODIES HAVE BEEN DROPPED AND NICCAZ IS LOCKED UP BUT IM ON THE GRIND AND JUS KEEPIN IT GANGSTA.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » May 10th, 2004, 3:34 am

BG MLOCO wrote:IN NYC MAD BODIES HAVE BEEN DROPPED AND NICCAZ IS LOCKED UP BUT IM ON THE GRIND AND JUS KEEPIN IT GANGSTA.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

LOL oh yeah? show me the headlines? show me some breaking news? nigga you living in a fvcking fantasy world. aint no set tripping like that in brooklyn boy. im tired of your ass lying all the time like you sag hard out there and are putting in work. you aint doing shit. you just a lil coopy cat nigga standing in cypress projects wearing khakis N chucks LOL. HAHA I BET YOU BEING OUT THERE SAYING "CUZZ" AND LOC" AND SHIT LIKE THAT. DO YOU THINK THEM CALI CATS ARE SAYING "SUN" WHATS REALLY GOOD" AND ALL THAT SHIT? dont you feel like a real idiot having the whole west coast dicc in your mouth..

LOL i can heaR THE CAT FROM CALI THAT SPRUNG YOU FOOLS NOW..

"WHATS UP CRIP GANG, MY NIG, ON THE SET CUHH"

LOL AND YOU FELL FOR THAT LIKE THE WAY A FEMALE DO WHEN A NIGGA WANT SOME PUSSY. LOL

WHEN THE FVCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD. MOTHER FVCKERS FROM CALI DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS. YOU ARE JUST PAWNS FOR THEM. TO MOVE THE DRUGS AND TO GOTO JAIL SO THEY DONT HAVE TOO.

Unread post by Guest » May 10th, 2004, 2:35 pm

^^^^ DAMN!!!!!! ROFL!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2004, 10:52 pm

YOU TALK I GOOD ONE U TALK MAD BS U KNOW NOTHING BOUT U WANT FACTS HERE US SUM
1998 BLOODY JUNIOR- SHOT 2 IN FACE DECDEASED
BLOOD B- SHOT 17 TIMES ON LINDEN BLVD SEPT 2 2000
VICTAYA ANDERSON- SHOT 3 TIME IN CHEST AT CLUB BEC IN FLATBUSH
MY HOMIE DREAD SHOT 3 TIMES IN THE FACE WITH A PUMP SHOTGUN IN CYPRESS DECEASED RIP CIP
U WANT TO KNOW MORE U TALK ALL OF THIS SHIT FOR NOW REASON HOW THE HELL IS TRAY DEE YOUR HOMIE IF U NEVA BEEN TO LONG BEACH U NEVA SEEN A CRIP IN YOUR LIFE I STAY AT 1260 SUTTER AVE IN THE FRONT OF CYPRESS FRONT GANG IM ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING BASKETBALL ON THE BIG RIM IN FRONT OF THE FLAGPOLE STOP TALKIN U ON MY DICK LIKE LINT FROM MY BOXERS DAMN U GET ME ANNOYED U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS LIFE U NEVA BEEN THROUGH WHAT I BEEN THROUGH U WAS NEVA IN LIFE THREATENING CONDITIONS,DAMN IF U SUCH A GANG DICC RIDER WALK THROUGH CYPRESS IN ALL RED OR ALL BLUE AND ILL PERONSONALLY MEET U WALK THROUGH MARCUS GARVEY VILLAGE IN ALL RED ON ROCKAWAY AVE AND DUMONT IN BROWNSVILLE THEM 823GC'S AND GD'S WILL GET AT YOU WALK THOROUGH LINDEN HOUSES IN ALLL BLUE COZINE AND HENDRIX AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF U KNOW SO MUCH I MY STEP POPS NAME IS PANAMA NOT GANG MEMBER BUT HE IS A WELL KNWOWN GANGSTA ALL OVA BROOKLYN QUEENS AND NYC U TALK SO MUCH FOR NO REASON U AINT FROM CALI AND I COULD GIVE 3 NUTS WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE THEY FROM EAST WEST RED OR BLUE HOODSTA OR GANGSTA SO EITHER U COULD RESPECT ME AND I RESPECT ME OR SEE ME IN THE STREETS AND DO YOU AND SPEAK YO MIND

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2004, 10:54 pm

ON THE REAL 1260 SUTTER AVE FRONT GANG KILLA CYPRESS

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X