Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
c-smooth

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by c-smooth » April 2nd, 2004, 11:57 pm

me personally i dont really care bkout the bkeef out in Cali. these slobk niccas out here think they hold shit down all that set trippin shit is stupid Cuz is Cuz if u claimin CRIPand u tru to the bklue i got love for u nation wide i dont give a fucc where u from i claim ROLLIN 60'S to the death ya heard if u Cuz and u dont set trip stay tru to the 6 and bklue i got nothin but love for Cuz all that set trippin shit stupid that destroys the nation and make us look stupid we leave that to them succker slobks c-nothing less ya heard WHILE IM RIDE THE HIGH 6 IM ROLLIN OVER THE 5K ST8 OUT OF BKROOKLYN NY YA HEARD. as far as slobk turning crip that not a bkig problem to me sometime or another he gotta see the tru bklue light.FUCC ALLLL THAT SET TRPPIN ON CUZ THAT SHIT PUSSY I CLAIM CRIP

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE THE RoLLIN 60S AND THM 83 GANGSTERS SWILL AT WAR

Unread post by mangler » April 3rd, 2004, 9:58 am

[q}ote="c-smoth"]me personallyhi dont really cqre bkout the bkwef out in Cali.3these slobk niccas out here think they hold stuff down all that set trippin stuff is stupid because is because if u claimin CRIPand u tru to the bklue i got love for u nation wide i dont give a fucc where u from i claim ROLLIN 60'S to the death ya heard if u because and u dont set trip stay tru to the 6 and bklue i got nothin but love for because all that set trippin stuff stupid that destroys the nation and make us look stupid we leave that to them succker slobks c-nothing less ya heard WHILE IM RIDE THE HIGH 6 IM ROLLIN OVER THE 5K ST8 OUT OF BKROOKLYN NY YA HEARD. as far as slobk turning crip that not a bkig problem to me sometime or another he gotta see the tru bklue light.FUCC ALLLL THAT SET TRPPIN ON because THAT stuff PUSSY I CLAIM CRIP[/quote]...IS THAT U TRAYWAY?

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 3rd, 2004, 3:02 pm

ITS CUZZ

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 3rd, 2004, 11:29 pm

Yall niggas is stupid, but you might cee right, if not you better get to schooling your NY homie Mangler .....stars******

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 5th, 2004, 8:05 am

TO MANGLER NAH THAT AINT TRAY WAY THATS SUM NEXT NICCA CLAIMING RSC AND LET IT BE KNOWN ON THIS SITE THAT ME BG M-LOCO DONT CLAIM THE 6 POINT STAR AND DONT WORSHIP AND IT AND NO ONE IN MY SET WORSHIPS THAT DAMN FOLK KING DAVID STAR
AIGHT PEACE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 22nd, 2004, 6:40 pm

WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR. I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60 AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP. I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON, NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE. THEY EITHER HAD TO BE FROM 60 OR THEY WERE GONNA GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY GOT PUT ON. I HEAR THE 60'S WERE BURNING DOGS ON 10THAVE AND DOIN ALL KINDA WILD SHIT AND THATS WHEN THEY PLACED THE INJUNCTION OUT ON THEM.

Unread post by Guest » April 22nd, 2004, 7:02 pm

snap craccle pop , shut that rat trap excuse of a mouth up . That haz got 2 b the stupidest thing you've said on here , & u have SAID A LOT OF STUPIDNESS . R u 4 real , man , just cuz mofo's expose u 4 who u really r , a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR , don't mean u must try & make some of those said people's affiliations 2 a certain gang look bad , b a MAN instead of a shit-talker . LACE YOUR BOOTS UP LITTLE boy & take it like a MAN .

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 22nd, 2004, 7:10 pm

some gangs be doin that though, I kno schoolyards be doin that to a lot of niggaz round they hood, fuckin with em or takin they bikes and shit if they dont join they hood

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 10:55 pm

This post was edited to change the contents of the original post, which was accidently made towards K1LLJOY. It was intended for SNAPCRACKSMOKERANDAINTGONNAPOPNOTHIN'FILTHTHUNDRED.

SNAP400 Wrote: WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR. I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD

lol, just when I decided to stall ole KillBoy out. Snap steps up.

AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60 AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP.

They should try that method in Cross Atlantic Swan hood, that way if you ever decide on ONE HOOD you can get your life long fantasy validated.

I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON, NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE.

lol, C'mon SNAPPLE, we all have a choice in life. Use yours and CHOOSE not to post anything this stupid again.

THEY EITHER HAD TO BE FROM 60 OR THEY WERE GONNA GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY GOT PUT ON.

You mean to tell me that you have been beaten up your entire life and you still ain't from 74HOOVER?

I HEAR THE 60'S WERE BURNING DOGS ON 10THAVE AND DOIN ALL KINDA WILD stuff AND THATS WHEN THEY PLACED THE INJUNCTION OUT ON THEM.

Sorry to pass you the bad news, that wasn't a dog, it was a TRANSFORMER like YOU!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 23rd, 2004, 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 3:56 am

hahahahaah , llllllllllloooooooooollllllllllllllllllll

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 23rd, 2004, 10:19 am

kevmac wrote:
SNAP400 wrote:WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR. I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD
lol, just when I decided to stall ole KillBoy out.
AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60 AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP.
They should try that method in Pacoima, that way if you ever go visit you can get your life long fantasy validated.
I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON, NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE.
lol, C'mon KillToy, we all have a choice in life. Use yours and CHOOSE not to post anything this stupid again.
THEY EITHER HAD TO BE FROM 60 OR THEY WERE GONNA GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY GOT PUT ON.
You mean to tell me that you have been beaten up your entire life and you still ain't a RU?
I HEAR THE 60'S WERE BURNING DOGS ON 10THAVE AND DOIN ALL KINDA WILD stuff AND THATS WHEN THEY PLACED THE INJUNCTION OUT ON THEM.
Sorry to pass you the bad news, that wasn't a dog, it was two peas in a buccccccet!

Damn Snap and Killroy are the same person? WTF

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 23rd, 2004, 1:15 pm

SNAP400 wrote:WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR. I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60 AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP. I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON, NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE. THEY EITHER HAD TO BE FROM 60 OR THEY WERE GONNA GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY GOT PUT ON. I HEAR THE 60'S WERE BURNING DOGS ON 10THAVE AND DOIN ALL KINDA WILD stuff AND THATS WHEN THEY PLACED THE INJUNCTION OUT ON THEM.
. this really shows that your a fraud snap. plus u said u lived on 64th.st & vanness and the two streets dont cross. your really are not gang related or affiliated. your not intuned withstreet life or politics.. just a outside spectator on the sidelines. u prove this when ever u start typing. damn this place is insatuated with rookies and wanna bes.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 23rd, 2004, 1:21 pm

mangler wrote:
SNAP400 wrote:WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR. I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60 AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP. I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON, NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE. THEY EITHER HAD TO BE FROM 60 OR THEY WERE GONNA GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY GOT PUT ON. I HEAR THE 60'S WERE BURNING DOGS ON 10THAVE AND DOIN ALL KINDA WILD stuff AND THATS WHEN THEY PLACED THE INJUNCTION OUT ON THEM.
. this really shows that your a fraud snap. plus u said u lived on 64th.st & vanness and the two streets dont cross. your really are not gang related or affiliated. your not intuned withstreet life or politics.. just a outside spectator on the sidelines. u prove this when ever u start typing. damn this place is insatuated with rookies and wanna bes.
damn i dont know what the fuck to believe on this site anymore.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 23rd, 2004, 1:34 pm

lboogie wrote:Damn Snap and Killroy are the same person? WTF
I don't know, but they both admitted that they don't bang. One claims he is very much gang affiliated and the other still says Pacoima Piru, I don't know what to believe but this post goes along the side of KillToys older post.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 23rd, 2004, 2:14 pm

kevmac wrote:
lboogie wrote:Damn Snap and Killroy are the same person? WTF
I don't know, but they both admitted that they don't bang. One claims he is very much gang affiliated and the other still says Pacoima Piru, I don't know what to believe but this post goes along the side of KillToys older post.
Good point but I dont know that Snap would have taken that verbel ass whooping in that 135 Piru post, but than you never know.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 23rd, 2004, 3:18 pm

ok f-cking kevmac i am not no f-cking snap
amd i dont make dumb post at all and about you sayin i get beat up all my life nigga please a nigga wont try to do sh-t to me unless they gona
TRY to jump me ok and you keep dissin the hood like you super man
i am very far from bein a b-tch that all yall think i am ok so go head and talk that sh-t and feel good about your selves kuz all that sh-t you was talkin wasnt even calledfor ok

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 23rd, 2004, 4:07 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:ok f-cking kevmac i am not no f-cking snap
amd i dont make dumb post at all
I'm sorry "K1LLJOY", I was computer drunk last night.

Now to SNAP0.04 percents of a brain.

WHY WAS THE RECENT INJUNCTION PLACE ON THE 60'S FOR

You know why, you use to live over here.

I HEAR IT WAS BECAUSE THE 60'S WERE BEATING UP INNOCENT KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD AND MAKING THEM BE FROM 60's

You probaly got your a$$ kicked all the time and you still ain't from 60's.

AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS GO HOME WITH BLOODY NOSES AND BLACK EYES ALL KNOTTED UP AND PARENTS GOT FED UP. I HEARD THAT IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE KIDS IN THEIR NEIHBORHOOD COULDNT WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITHOUT BEING HARRASED AND BULLIED BY THE 60'S. THATS HOW HALF OF THE 60'S GOT PUT ON,

Explain how the other half got put on, i'm sure your viewers are curious.

NOT BY CHOICE, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE.

Well you had a choice then didn't you? Is that why you run with the HOOVER, CROSS ATLANTIC, and SWANS? Ironic none of them get along with 60's, the hood you lived in and so concerned about. Dd you get ran out the hood or something? lol

Those weren't dogs being burned, it was your Orange and Red Bandana!

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 23rd, 2004, 9:03 pm

HOMIE THAT INFO ABOUT THE INJUNCTION IS JUST WHAT I HEARD FROM SOMEONE I DONT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE. ON the REAL THOUGH NIGGAZ BE ON HERE TALKIN A GANG OF SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER BUT IM NOT ON HERE FOR THAT. IM JUST ON HERE TO GIVE MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON GANG LIFE JUST LIKE THE REST OF YAW. I "DO NOT" SPREAD FALSE INFO AT ALL. EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE AND LIKE I SAID ABOUT THAT 60'S INJUNCTION, I NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE IT WAS WHAT I HEARD. IM NOT ON HERE TO BE CLOWNING AROUND AND TALKING SHIT TO PEOPLE. IF YOU ASK ME I DONT BELEIVE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM GANGBANGS, NIGGAZ IS JUST A BUNCH OF FAKES TO ME. I BEEN HEARING A GANG OF FALSE INFO BEING SPREAD ON THIS FORUM FROM VARIOUS PEOPLE BUT I DONT EVEN SPEAK ON IT BEKUZ ITS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME. IM ABOUT MAKIN MONEY AND FUCKIN BITCHES AND IF YAW NIGGAZ WUZ ABOUT THE SAME YALL WOULDNT BE ON HERE SO MUCH INTERNET BANGING AND BEING GANG GROUPIES. HALF OF YAW PROLLY AINT EVEN FROM LA AND STAY IN THE SUBURBS SOMEWHERE.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 24th, 2004, 12:30 am

SNAP400 wrote:IM ABOUT MAKIN MONEY AND FUCKIN women AND IF YAW NIGGAZ WUZ ABOUT THE SAME YALL WOULDNT BE ON HERE SO MUCH INTERNET BANGING AND BEING GANG GROUPIES. .
As I said before, get yo money PLAYA. When you get enough money, kick yo legs up and enjoy what you paid for. I ain't never got to turn my shit off cause I pay the bills, and you know the turf ain't in no suburbs...BLOOD!

HALF OF YAW PROLLY AINT EVEN FROM LA AND STAY IN THE SUBURBS SOMEWHERE

And what about the other half... GROOVE?

Just keep it real......that ain't why no injunction was passed and you know it. It was all over the News and in all of the local newspapers. HANGING OUT, DRUG SELLS and VIOLENCE to the community and RIVALS. Thats why the 60's aren't allowed to go into enemy hoods listed on the injunction. As a matter of fact, Alonso probaly has all that posted in his website.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 27th, 2004, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 27th, 2004, 11:41 am

its funny how a nigga dont know shit about the hood but wanna make us sound bad and shit. u sound stupid talkin bout burnin dogs .

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » April 27th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Hey penis breathe if you don't live or ain't from the hood than don't speculate about hoodsta buisness. You a sidelining mark that wants some points on being knowledgable about the turf................u get no points beitch so shut ya damn mouth and sitck to braiding girls hair. Wazup hoodstaboi and kevmac. BUrning dawgz.........LMBAO!

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » May 8th, 2004, 6:43 pm

THIS GOES OUT TO THE 2 WANNABE 60'S IN THIS FORUM. 60'S ARE FALLING OFF. YOU GUYS DO DUMB LITTLE SHIT LIKE BEAT UP LITTLE KIDS ON THEIR WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL TO EARN SOME RESPECT FROM YOUR HOMIEZ AND CLOWN DANCE AND POP YOUR BOOTY. WHEN I ROLL DOWN CRENSHAW THROUGH THE 60'S I SEE A GANG OF PRETTY BOY FAGGOT AS NIGGAZ OUT WITH YANKEES HATS ON LOOKING ALL CUTE AND SHIT. 60'S IS A FASHION HOOD. HALF OF 60'S WERE RECRUITED AND DONT EVEN STAY IN LOS ANGELES AND BARELY EVEN GO BACK TO LA. 60'S WILL GO TO THE VALLEY OR LIKE SAN BERNADINO OR SOMETHING AND RECRUT NIGGAZ AND TAKE THEM TO 60 HOOD AND PUT THEM ON. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I USE TO STAY OFF OF GAGE AND VAN NESS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 9th, 2004, 12:32 am

SNAP400 wrote:THIS GOES OUT TO THE 2 WANNABE 60'S IN THIS FORUM. 60'S ARE FALLING OFF. YOU GUYS DO DUMB LITTLE stuff LIKE BEAT UP LITTLE KIDS ON THEIR WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL TO EARN SOME RESPECT FROM YOUR HOMIEZ AND CLOWN DANCE AND POP YOUR BOOTY. WHEN I ROLL DOWN CRENSHAW THROUGH THE 60'S I SEE A GANG OF PRETTY BOY FAGGOT AS NIGGAZ OUT WITH YANKEES HATS ON LOOKING ALL CUTE AND stuff. 60'S IS A FASHION HOOD. HALF OF 60'S WERE RECRUITED AND DONT EVEN STAY IN LOS ANGELES AND BARELY EVEN GO BACK TO LA. 60'S WILL GO TO THE VALLEY OR LIKE SAN BERNADINO OR SOMETHING AND RECRUT NIGGAZ AND TAKE THEM TO 60 HOOD AND PUT THEM ON. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I USE TO STAY OFF OF GAGE AND VAN NESS
LOL! Snap you still dissin the 60's and pretty boys?

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » May 9th, 2004, 2:05 pm

whoa , now we clown dance ? 1st burnin dogs now we clown dance , then 2 add on 2 all of that the 8"trays" killed us all THEN cuzz said half of us dont even stay in LA. im not even gonna argue with u niggas , u act like niggas on here is believe'n that shit , the shits funny 2 me , u hate the hood so much but yet u roll down crenshaw( riiiiiiiiiiiight) and see us out there but u dont say shit ya feel? AND WHOA , U JUS SAID SUM HOMO SHIT "WITH YANKEES HATS ON LOOKING ALL CUTE AND stuff" boy boy boy but dats not the point tho , the point is u talkin all that shit and u tryin so hard 2 make niggas believe u its startin 2 sound like we beat yo ass or sumthin mr. "gang affiliated" which really means u must of got put off or yo homies aint claimin u no more , but like i said b4 its real simple speak FACTS or dont SPEAK.
Last edited by Ho0dStA bOi on May 10th, 2004, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 9th, 2004, 9:41 pm

NICCAZ NEED TO STOP SAYING TRAMP CUZ AINT NO TRAMPS HERE R THERE SISSIES OR NAPPY HEADS HERE I DUNNO BUT NO DISRESPECTING MY SET

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » May 10th, 2004, 10:01 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NICCAZ NEED TO STOP SAYING TRAMP because AINT NO TRAMPS HERE R THERE ISSIES OR HAPPY HEADS HERE I DUNNO BUT NO DISRESPECTING MY SET

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
i edited it jus 4 u aiight.......8"trays" lol , is that betta

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » May 12th, 2004, 8:34 am

Hey BG whateva chill on the inter-banging cuz non of us can touch each other on this board so keep ya cute lil dissies to ya self New Yorker, aight Kid! LMBAO @ BG New Yorker.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2004, 10:29 pm

FIRST OF ALL KARMAS OR KARMA WUTEVA I AINT NO NET BANG I SAID NICCAZ NEED TO BE MATURE AND STOP DISSING OTHER HOODS CUZ I DIDNT DISS NO HOOD SO YALL RESPECT MINE ILL RESPECT URSE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » May 12th, 2004, 10:33 pm

If a nigga diss ya hood over the internet it should'nt matter it shows that he's a beitch if he does cuz he knows you can't touch em and niggas aint gone give up them home addresses so why stress it and start dissin back then you just as much a child as them. All you got is an IP address. LOL

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 24th, 2004, 5:07 pm

LOL IS FUNNY HOW NIGGAS ON THIS BOARD TALK GREASY BEING MILES AWAY FROM NY I AINT GONNA FRONT THESE NY-LA BANGERS ARE GIVING NY A BAD REP BUT ANY OF YALL L.A NIGGAS COME OUT HERE SEE IF YALL WONT GET TREATED BY NETAS,LKZ,FAMILIA,LB OR ANY OTHER NIGGAS OUT HERE....

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 28th, 2004, 7:17 am

GAME HOW IN THE HELL YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THAT IF U NEVA BEEN TO BROOKLYN UR A LATIN KING RIGHT AND MY HOOD IS DIVIDED INTO 3 HOOD B-DOG STARRET CITY, LINDEN HOUSES, BOULEVARD HOUSES, BAMAS, PITKIN GARDENS, BELMONT GARDENS AND PINK HOUSES. CRIPS- MY HOOD THE MOST NOTORIOUS CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS KILLA CYPRESS, PINE STREET, LINDEN PLAZA, LATIN KINGS, ATLANTIC AVE AND FULTON ST, HIGHLAND PARK. FIRST OF ALL EACH YEAR YALL KINGS GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED IN FRANKLIN K LANE HIGH SCHOOL MY LITTLE HOMIES FROM MY HOOD AND MY TINY GANGSTAS ARE PUTTING IN MAD WORK ON LATIN KINGS, 2ND YALL HOOD IN ENY ON FULTON YALL WAS RAN OUT BY SOME CRIPS THATS NOT EVEN THE REAL DEAL, AND 3RD OF ALL YALL NICCAZ IS MAD DEEP AND DONT PUT IN NOW WORK YALL IN BUSHWICK AND EVERYDAY I HEAR YALL HOOD IS GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER EVERGREEN AVE, STANHOPE AVE, KNICKERBOCKER IS FILLED with CRIPS NOW YALL ARE WEAKER THAN EVER YALL GLORY DAYS WAS LIKE 96-99 YALL BARELY EXIST LIKE GI JOE with KUNG FU GRIP LMAO SO U TALKING FOR NOW REASON IM JUST SAYING FACTS AND I CAN BACK OF THIS SHIT UP ASK ANY OF YOUR FELLOW KINGS THAT GO TO FRANKLIN K LANE HS YALL GET SMASHED ON THE REGULAR AND IF U FROM NYC THEN U HEARD OF MY HOOD KILLA CYPRESS FRONT GANG WE BANG.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X