CARVER PARC COMPTON CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
comptonnigga

CARVER PARC COMPTON CRIPS

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 5th, 2004, 12:08 am

I THINK THEY ARE THE HARDEST NIGGAS IN COMPTON

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CARVER PARC COMPTON CRIPS

Unread post by mangler » May 5th, 2004, 4:46 pm

there in Compton?

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 5th, 2004, 10:18 pm

thats funny nigga where you from

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 6th, 2004, 5:04 am

1st off, no disrepect to you and your opinion, but what mangler was gettin at is they really aint movin thangs in compton, they are more closer to LA and watts, as far as cities go.

2nd you may have family or friends from carver or maybe even an active member, you might wanna re-word ya comment!

3rd i think you need to do some research on their latest beefs, the carvers took some heavy losses by the hands of 117th st WCG, they tried to truce it but the 7's wasn't tryin to hear it.
true the 117 st are a "very" small hood but they gave carvers the blues homie.

no disrespect to the park cause they do have some riders but they are way away from the inner hub, and the only other major beef i known them to have had is with OFHCC, which has simmered drastically!

PEACE!!!

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 6th, 2004, 4:57 pm

look let me tell you somethin carvers just had a real beef with the bounty hunters which the carvers won and if you didnt know about that then somethin is wrong and carvers really havent had beef because nobody wants it so speak when you know what your talkin about so i think you need to do some research and where you from?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 7th, 2004, 12:19 am

lol carvers won a beef with the hunters! hmmm seems unlikely to me,
but i'll leave that to the bounty hunters representers!!!

well my young hubster if you read my post throughout this website then you would know the up and up on who is who!!! well thats just what i do before i reply to any post.

i only speak what i know about the carvers bro and you didnt reply about the 7th street watts crip beef which i spoke of, you pointed at the bounty hunters, i didnt ask nor did comment about them, it seems you have a lack of carver knowledge because if you know that much then you would know about that beef with the 7's.

so tell me did you know about the beef with OFHCC,118 HOLMES st WCG
cvLARGO36??? it's only shared info no need for hostility

PEACE!!!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 7th, 2004, 12:53 pm

comptonnigga wrote:I THINK THEY ARE THE HARDEST NIGGAS IN COMPTON
.. i thought the east side of Compton Start at Alameda? u must meam East Side Willowbrook....

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 7th, 2004, 5:51 pm

yes i know about the beef with the fronts it really hasnt been nothin lately and 118wcg at first you said 117 which one make up your mind but anyways go find out more info on things before you start talkin you want to laugh about what happend with bounty hunters it true and aint shit funny

and mangler you a wieney

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 7th, 2004, 11:07 pm

lol leave it alone man because if you knew anything about the carvers you would know that in the early to mid 90's they had a small beef with
holmes st those are the 118's im talkin about, you cant miss it, holmes st is what they use to get to the shopping center on wilmington, but the beef with the 7's was more deadly, but you know they the hardest gang in compton so why dont you know these things bro,

why dispute it, come with facts that can be validated man, then you get ya point across, cause all you sayin is that they the hardest in compton which show's that you have favoritism for them, and that is blinding you to the reality of compton, i believe the mona's put in more work than they do, but thats my opinion vs yours see what im gettin at, anything can be said but how much sense does it make to say what ya sayin?!?!

P.S. 117 st watts crip hood is on the other side of the tracks behind the shopping center, between willowbrook ave and mona blvd!!!

PEACE!!!

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » May 8th, 2004, 1:26 am

comptonnigga wrote:look let me tell you somethin carvers just had a real beef with the bounty hunters which the carvers won and if you didnt know about that then somethin is wrong and carvers really havent had beef because nobody wants it so speak when you know what your talkin about so i think you need to do some research and where you from?
LOL!!!!! Nigga PLEASE! First off....explain to me how someone "wins". Second, please describe in detail this "real beef". We (BHB) ain't never got along with compton niggas so the carver park issue ain't nothin new but I am real interested in how you figure they "won". Was someone keeping score? Is the "beef" over? Did the Carvers hit more free throws? Tell me SOMETHIN bruh...I am hella curious.

Ya'll gang groupies kill me...ya'll have no clue about half the sh*t you type.

Unread post by Guest » May 8th, 2004, 11:30 am

CARVER PARK COMPTON CRIPS THEY COOL THEY STILL CANT FYCC with THE FHCC I GOT NIGGAS FROM CPCC THEY COOL THO DONT GET ME WROUNG N TTHE VTP N THE WSP N CPP THEY ALL BE GETTIN N TO IT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2004, 11:38 am

well i heard the carvers served your homies from the front hood few weeks ago , them carver did ride on the front and on the tanas few week ago may be you was too buzy on the game forum tellin the nigga how much you love him and how great it would be if he would reconsider comin back to santana .....

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 9th, 2004, 10:08 pm

TATTA YOU GOT JOKES OF COURSE IT AINT OVER BUT WHO HAS MORE DEATHS THATS HOW YOU KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS AND THE FRONTS THEY AINT NOTHIN TO THE CARVERS YOU CRAZY HOMIE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2004, 3:09 am

thats what i was sayin yall served them niggaz few weeks ago and the tanas are mad at yall but .....anyway u know how we serve the tanas 4 years they aint a factor and palmer is over the front yall niggaz be takin care of them ....their lil car is on the way out .tanas lost their main riders palmer did also lost precious members ....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » May 10th, 2004, 10:31 am

comptonnigga wrote:TATTA YOU GOT JOKES OF COURSE IT AINT OVER BUT WHO HAS MORE DEATHS THATS HOW YOU KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS AND THE FRONTS THEY AINT NOTHIN TO THE CARVERS YOU CRAZY HOMIE
You have the body count handy? How you sound talkin bout someone "won"??? Get real man. Ain't no winners in the game...we all LOSE. I can't be anymore real with you than that. I am from Bounty Hunter and I can tell you how many cats in the recent past have been capped by a Carver but I am real interested in your numbers and how you figure there is a "winner".

You, just like 95% of these other online fools, are in a forum promoting a gang you ain't from...pitiful. What do you know about statistics of a "gang war" especially one that you AIN'T involved in. Who are you to speak on a war in the first place? Putting the fact that there is one on blast in a public spot is a sucka move in the first place...if you WERE from the streets you wouldn't have needed to be told that.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 10th, 2004, 12:24 pm

lol, we got a live 1 fellas!

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 10th, 2004, 11:37 pm

u dont know what i do or what i know and i could speak upon what ever i want how is it a succa move cuz im talkin bout beef thats just tellin the real carvers aint got nothin to hide but you do huh lol

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 11th, 2004, 6:12 am

well y dont you go ask BAH BAH an C-BOP, whats up with the carvers cause you dont seem to know very much about them.

so are you from carver or what, seem's like you on the sideline cheerleading, it's easy,until the pressure catch least expecting it, but what happens when you get sweated to tell ya street connections, you never said you were from the park, you just postin what you want to post, so what's with ya status?

i aint bangin on ya i just wanna know, ya post seem a little unorthidox bro
PEACE!!!

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » May 11th, 2004, 8:13 am

It ain't about havin sh*t to hide. Your lack of understanding why putting the matter on blast is wrong just lets me know you are another groupie without a clue...if you don't know why then you don't need to know why.

I see you focused on only one point in my post...you hopped right over the everything else and only answered the portion of the question you felt most threatened by.

Don't dance around sh*t man...speak on it. What is the body count? How do you know what it is? Where do you get your facts? You made a statement about someone "winning" and I would like a tad bit more clarification on it.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 13th, 2004, 2:19 am

CARVER PARK HOLD THEY HOOD I GUESS, BUT YALL NOT DOIN IT LIKE THAT IN BOMPTON. TOP THREE CRIP HOOD IN BOMPTON ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: 1. NUTTY BLOcK 2. SOUTHSIDE CRIP 3. I GUESS PARK VILLAGE NO CARVER, NO SANTANA, NO LANTANA, OR KELLY PARK OR ANY OTHER BULLSH!T ASS CRIP HOOD.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 14th, 2004, 1:08 am

THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH RIGHT HERE YEAH THESE NIGGAZ FROM CARVER PARK PUT IT ON THE ORIGINAL FRONT HOOD, BUT WE (NELLAS) DID THAT BACcK WHEN THEY WERE WAY DEEPER BAcK WHEN MY POPS WAS BANGIN, BUT THE CARVERS CANNOT FADE THE BOUNTY HUNTERS I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE VILLAGE TOWN AND I REALLY KNOW THEY CAN'T FADE THE W.S.P.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » July 3rd, 2004, 9:04 am

First of all, I would like to say that I am from Long Beach. But, I know many real niggas from real hoods in Compton. I am very familar with the area and accurate in all my posts about Compton. CPCC is not a big hood. It was much bigger back in the day. They are still active and put in work. But, how realistic is it to say that they served the BHB? BHB are like 5 CPCC. They hold there own against VTP and some other hoods. But, they can't really get with bigger hoods like SSCC, KPCC, and SBCC. Y.G is a idiot for saying that SBCC is a BS hood.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 4th, 2004, 9:11 am

comptonnigga wrote:I THINK THEY ARE THE HARDEST NIGGAS IN COMPTON
thats probaly kuz you from that hood thats why. thers toomany gangs in compton for your LIL! hood to be the hardest ok

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » July 9th, 2004, 8:49 pm

come on now you guyz kpcc what is your prblem their the littlest hood in compton sscc is big sbcc not really but it dont matter if they are big that dont mean nothin cuz carvers could serve niggas and they will and carver aint even little niggas they got a lot of territory and they aint gone get took over

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 4th, 2004, 7:35 am

CUZZZ I AGREE KPCC IS SMALL AS FUCC BUT DID MOVE LINES AND ARE KNOWN WORLDWIDE LOLOLOL AND YALL STILL GOT THAT PARK LOVE HOMIE KELLY MONA CARVER ARE DOWN WITH EACH OTHAZ BUT YEAH CARVER IS BIGGER THAN THE K BUT THE 118 SET IS NOT LIKE back THEN HOMI THE 126 IS WITH IT AND STILL PUTIN MUCH WORK ON ALL TANA FANS BUT CUZZ THE CV 117 BE ALL OVER CARVER CUZZ CARVER IS NOT THE BIGEST BUT THAT HOOD IS ON THE CPT MAP THATS REAL

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 25th, 2007, 12:01 am

QUESTION WHAT WAS the FIRST COMPTON CRIP GANG? FOR THAT MATTER IVE TRIED TO SEARCH FOR THIS ANSWER WAT WAS THE FIRST CRIP GANG PERIOD IF IT WAS THE BABY AVES THEN WAT IS THE NAME OF that SET NOW? ALSO AS I HAVE STATED I HAVE SOME BOUNTY HUNTY TIES FROM MY OLD LIFE AN PART OF SOME HISTORY IVE LEARNED that RAYMOND WAS FROM JORDAN DOWNS WOULD that MEAN HE WAS VARIO GRAPE?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2007, 5:05 am

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY wrote:QUESTION WHAT WAS the FIRST COMPTON CRIP GANG? FOR THAT MATTER IVE TRIED TO SEARCH FOR THIS ANSWER WAT WAS THE FIRST CRIP GANG PERIOD IF IT WAS THE BABY AVES THEN WAT IS THE NAME OF that SET NOW? ALSO AS I HAVE STATED I HAVE SOME BOUNTY HUNTY TIES FROM MY OLD LIFE AN PART OF SOME HISTORY IVE LEARNED that RAYMOND WAS FROM JORDAN DOWNS WOULD that MEAN HE WAS VARIO GRAPE?
no !!!i doupt cause at that time grape street was not even rips ray was a baby avenue a slauson village baby squad
bac then crippin was less hood related it was political era the slauson went panters with bunchy at the head u even have grapes livin in pj watts the first crips was more a school gang from fremont the proof is none of the 9 og from what they callled the circle was from the same pj u had jimel from avalon garden batman wasnt livin in a pj and sam devil was from compton paul big paul who know were he was from me i dont but anyway i would say they first hood is what swans are claimin nowaday and some of the east coast area and when shit got bigger cpt watts and east sc thats were the shit started they even had rips in east la in picoaliso that became 1st ecc westside came along later with tookie >>>after....
the first compton crips was called the compton crips and were mostly in north west cpt and they mostly recruted members in the grandees and pirus a blocc club at that time than mr tookie raped the lil bro of a big ru and they splited and piru started to spread their wing east bound up ludaz and when ludaz killed ogkim than his set the santana boyz became part of the double c

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 25th, 2007, 5:58 am

THANX HOMIE I SEE YOU TITE with CHA GAME. YOU FROM LA OR YOU GOT IT 2ND HAND?