white trash gangs?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

white trash gangs?

Unread post by Pershing » November 6th, 2003, 3:52 pm

Are there any gangs made up of members of white trash (ghetto Jerry Springer trailer park poor white people)? Speaking of white trash where they be living at in L.A? I mean there is alot of them but all the ghettos in L.A county are minority so where they be living at?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: white trash gangs?

Unread post by E`S`T » November 6th, 2003, 4:05 pm

Riverside and San Bernadino County

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2003, 8:48 pm

White trash is a vague term but if you're talking about lower income or working class whites in gangs they're mostly in the MidWest and down South. The biggest traditional white street gang (as opposed to skinhead, biker or prison gang) is the Simon City Royals based on the North Side of Chicago. They and the Gangster Disciples Nation started the Folks Nation alliance back in the late 70's. There's another white gang in Chicago called the Noble Knights that had a gang injunction against them a while back. White gangs in the South usually as affiliate as Crips, GD's or Folks.

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:36 pm

MAN WHEN YOU SAY WHITE THRASH GANGS,I THINK OF ALL THE WHITE GANGS THAT EXIST LIKE THE POPES AND GAYLORDS.PINCHES GABACHOS.

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 10th, 2004, 2:02 am

yea there usually are white trash gangs my gang is consider one and we live in cali but all well

Unread post by 909 » May 10th, 2004, 2:57 am

there is a white gang in cali they aint trashy tho itz called I.E.kings use to be called 909kings there like 200 or 300 deep or so ive heard and they fight westside rifa all the tyme

Unread post by Guest » May 10th, 2004, 2:33 pm

In Texas there's a white trash gang in San Angelo called the SAN ANGELO FUCCKKERS...They wear mullets and muddy hitop reeboks and shoot speed

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 4:11 pm

I'm really surprised they don't have out in the high desert area/palm indio area. Anyone heard?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 10th, 2004, 8:18 pm

You know speaking of the word "white trash"...its kinda funny...the media is a loud to make fun of hard working blue collar white people, but seriously, can you imagine if you tried to pull a stunt like that in the black community..."black trash in the projects"...there would be racism cried everywhere! Just had to mention that...the next time you are flipping through and see jerry springer making fun of some white guy in a trailer park, think if jerry was making fun of some black guy in the projects...jesse jackson and all his liberal friends would be out screaming racism!!!

sarah_lynn52

Unread post by sarah_lynn52 » May 11th, 2004, 12:43 am

sexy_blonde_69 wrote:yea there usually are white trash gangs my gang is consider one and we live in cali but all well

did you call your self white trash?!

Root

Unread post by Root » May 13th, 2004, 3:09 pm

There are white trash groups in Palmdale called the Peckerwoods and Im sure there are others. The high desert has had racial tension for ages. Back in 1994 when I lived in Palmdale a buch of black guys beat the crap out of a couple Peckerwoods. I found one unconscious in a field one night.

[img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-4/105387/death.bmp[/img]

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 13th, 2004, 9:57 pm

r u in the klan root?

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 15th, 2004, 2:32 pm

Tank wrote:You know speaking of the word "white trash"...its kinda funny...the media is a loud to make fun of hard working blue collar white people, but seriously, can you imagine if you tried to pull a stunt like that in the black community..."black trash in the projects"...there would be racism cried everywhere! Just had to mention that...the next time you are flipping through and see jerry springer making fun of some white guy in a trailer park, think if jerry was making fun of some black guy in the projects...jesse jackson and all his liberal friends would be out screaming racism!!!
Tank I agree. There should be equity. If a black comedian can make fun of whites then the inverse should be true without people protesting. The "liberal" thing you bought up sounds like a Rush (dope addict) Limbaugh type statement. I am sure there would be liberal and conservative blacks protesting. People get a little sensitive and that's the root of many of our problems here. What media is "loud to make fun of hard working white blue collar people" ? Do you have examaples?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 15th, 2004, 2:45 pm

jerry springer

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 15th, 2004, 2:50 pm

Tank wrote:jerry springer
LOL Tank .......... Jerry Springer is HARDLY a media outlet....he is entertainment and he also has trashy blacks and latinos on there the last time I saw it! Good try dude!

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 15th, 2004, 5:30 pm

I disagree...i dare you to even try to have that show labeled as the welfare recipeant drug dealing guy in the projects show instead of the white guy in the trailerpark and see what happens...mass media in general except for fox news, the washington times and the new york post are liberal...the above three are the only conservative voice...look at mtv, the liberalness is ridiculous!

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 16th, 2004, 3:25 pm

i agree with you, but i do believe that the majority of mass media is liberal...thats all im saying.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 16th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Tank wrote:i agree with you, but i do believe that the majority of mass media is liberal...thats all im saying.
Hey Tank...we'll just keep going around in circles...I respect your opinion..I just wanted to see your examples of the mainstream media being liberal, when Fox and the other so called "fair and balanced" conservative outlets report on the same news. It's funny because I am definitely not a Liberal but I am definitely not a conservative in the Pig Rush Limbaugh way. I'd like to believe that I am "fair & balanced" and I try to be. Peace

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 17th, 2004, 2:56 pm

Hey Tank,

Grew up in S. Jamaica , Queens(predominately black area, now hispanics and east indians are there as well) for 1 part of my life and then moved out east to Long Island in a predominately Italian/Irish area for the second part of my life. Had and still have family in S. Jamaica so I went there frequently.
Now I live in sunny Va Beach, Va with my wife and am loving life ;), summer weather is about 2 mos before NY winter is very temperate. The only thing I don't like out here ...is that there are hardly any handball players so I am getting fatter by the day! I used to play handball on Long Island, in Queens and NYC on West 4th st and 6th ave where there's some good competition.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 17th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Tank wrote:well ur only a lil bit away from me ...im on md's eastern shore, but lived out in socal for a while.
Nothing like good southern living bro! Maybe one day we'll hook up and have a few beers and crab cakes these southerners like down here lol? I go up north every once in while to see my family still there.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 17th, 2004, 9:13 pm

I have to admit im a southern country boy...i would love to meet ya'! Dont drink tho', but have plenty of crab cakes...love em', my grandfather hooks me up because he used to own his own seafood business so he has his hook ups.
My aunt used to live in vabeach...now she lives closer to norfolk.