Rolling 20's crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
sayru

Rolling 20's crips

Unread post by sayru » March 5th, 2004, 1:32 pm

WUT ABOUT THEM they hold it down or wut

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rolling 20's crips

Unread post by worldwide » March 5th, 2004, 10:42 pm

the 20's hold their set dowm tight enough. it's really hard to put them in a
certain part of longbeach because 20's and insane's run rampid throughout
longbeach. you can find somebody from insane 20's an 19gc on one block
at the sametime. a lot of G's dont really trip on that ICG and 20's beef. it's mostly the Y.F.C's and Y2L's, the younger generation, seeing that a lot of insane's and 20's are related. 20's have some infamous rider's despite
their opinions about snoop.

they also claim 21st but off of lewis is where 20's originally hungout
their main beef has always been on and off with ICG
they always have had beef with eastside longo's
because they used to get along with barrio pobre 13 an enemy of longo's
they allied with 19GC WCC R-80's
20's is the oldest active crip gang in longbeach going back to the day's of
7-day crip and 2uece 1ace paybacs

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 6th, 2004, 9:21 am

worldwide wrote:20's have some infamous rider's despite
their opinions about snoop.
what are there opinions about snoop?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 6th, 2004, 12:46 pm

i meant to put despite people opinion's connecting snoop with R-20CG

Unread post by Guest » March 12th, 2004, 3:32 pm

2 - OWE C 2 STRONG - WSPXNHRTC

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 12th, 2004, 4:40 pm

rtc e/s long beach??

sets are
20,21,15,17,19 and 10 streets

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 13th, 2004, 9:55 am

dude those aint sub sets, those are streets that they hang on and i garuantee that you'll find more than one longbeach gang on those streets especially on 10th street.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 14th, 2004, 7:31 am

BUT ON 21 AND LEWIS YOU LL FIND WARREN G

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 14th, 2004, 7:49 am

bgCASPER wrote:BUT ON 21 AND LEWIS YOU LL FIND WARREN G
brothas shootin dice? ;)

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » March 14th, 2004, 6:39 pm

bgCASPER wrote:BUT ON 21 AND LEWIS YOU LL FIND WARREN G
lol

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 15th, 2004, 1:58 am

lol aight casper lol, back in like 93-94 some of the yfc's busted on warren
i forget what street it happend on, an less than an hour later he came back dumpin lol, shocked everybody in the hood never expected it lol

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 2nd, 2004, 12:17 am

first off, im replying about the ROLLIN 20 CRIPS. true indeed we hold our set down to the fullest foe sho. im still affiliated with the 20 crips but im also one of the starting 6 who founded a clicc that started back in 1992 known as the YTLC which stands for YOUNG TWENTY LOCC CRIP. i noticed that one member had Y2L in his reply and thats not how we identify our clicc. but anyways this reply is for worldwide, i was born and raised in long beach on the eastside off 14th and lime. my pops is an og from ace deuce but before ace deuce there was black lords which was the first original gang that started in long beach. so to say the least im going to break the history down as far as the bangin. black lords was the first, then ace deuce and paybacc, then the 20s which were ( ROLLIN 20 HUSTLERS) back in the day, then insanes came about. from there yfc and ytl came about. yfc stands for young foundation crip and i have already told you what ytl stands for. now, as far as me being a "reputable", that i am and you can ask around if you feel any dought. my homies know me and know what im about as well as others. i've been from my turf for 16 years and im 28 now, so if you do the math you will know that i go back to when the war first started but i was also around when 20s and insanes were together. i could go on about the history but im quite sure you reconize the real just by the things im speakin on. holla back homie LBC ya

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 2nd, 2004, 12:31 am

OYG SCARFACE 2 wrote:first off, im replying about the ROLLIN 20 CRIPS. true indeed we hold our set down to the fullest foe sho. im still affiliated with the 20 crips but im also one of the starting 6 who founded a clicc that started back in 1992 known as the YTLC which stands for YOUNG TWENTY LOCC CRIP. i noticed that one member had Y2L in his reply and thats not how we identify our clicc. but anyways this reply is for worldwide, i was born and raised in long beach on the eastside off 14th and lime. my pops is an og from ace deuce but before ace deuce there was black lords which was the first original gang that started in long beach. so to say the least im going to break the history down as far as the bangin. black lords was the first, then ace deuce and paybacc, then the 20s which were ( ROLLIN 20 HUSTLERS) back in the day, then insanes came about. from there yfc and ytl came about. yfc stands for young foundation crip and i have already told you what ytl stands for. now, as far as me being a "reputable", that i am and you can ask around if you feel any dought. my homies know me and know what im about as well as others. i've been from my turf for 16 years and im 28 now, so if you do the math you will know that i go back to when the war first started but i was also around when 20s and insanes were together. i could go on about the history but im quite sure you reconize the real just by the things im speakin on. holla back homie LBC ya

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » May 2nd, 2004, 4:37 am

scarface well give all the 20's info. i know a gang of 20s. this site needs the info.

ok i will start

colors besides blue is (black and gold - the steelers colors)

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 2nd, 2004, 1:01 pm

checc this out homie, what ever it is that you want inquire about my turf just ask. you say you know alot of 20s, if that is so then holla at them and tell them that i just touchdown from the feds and i'll be back to the turf this this summer. but anyways, as far as colors, yeah we sport blacc n gold. the steelers are our gang insignia and identifies us in the beach. as far as cliccs theres only one and thats YTL. some people get thangs twisted when they hear rap music and think that the streets that are mentioned are sub sets or cliccs but in actualality they are blocks where homies hang out on a daily basis. the blocks i hung on back in the were esther and linden, 17th and linden which is only down the alley, 19th and pasadena, the poly apartments and 10th and myrtle known as the dime blocc. i've hung on almost every blocc there was that had homies posted on it. i even hung out with my og's and big homies on 20th and cerritos. so to say the least i've been around the blocks more than once.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 2nd, 2004, 1:22 pm

hmmm mr face the name does ring a bell, im pretty sure we have crossed each other paths, on the good and the bad, of course im aware of those blacklords and 20 hustlers but my knowledge of them, or info i could share as far as names and places, i'm not able to contact the right folks.
my bad i always thought it was y 2wenty locs period!

im a former b.g. proud to say former!!!

so we are the same age and generation, funny but it's not. welcome to the site and hopefully you can ad lots of info on the dove's homie.

im way in iraq and what i've shared so far is from my personal knowledge bro.

well i've since givin it up, i got a wife and family that needs me and i stand in the righteousness of christ!!!

however i keep my ear to the streets whenever possible,
well mr face keep LBC in it homie. represent that longbeach

PEACE!!!

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 2nd, 2004, 1:33 pm

worldwide, i can respect that you have a family and a wife and that you got the lord in your life. so to say the least stay focused as you are and as far as keepin an ear to the streets i got'cha homie. LBC ya

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 5th, 2004, 3:55 pm

any 20's or Insanes know someone who goes by "BK"? i dunno if that's his hood name, but that's his rap name. he's from Long Beach Insane. he should be in his late 20's/early 30's. short/stocky dude...he's from my record label...told us stories of Snoop and Nate back in the days...anybody know of him?

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 8th, 2004, 11:26 am

as far as the name BK, i heard of the name but i dont actually know him. but to say the least he's about the same age as me, so he would be from my era in time as far as bangin.

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 8th, 2004, 11:37 am

lb516, i dont have any issues with givin info on the site about the 20's, like i said the last time, those who want to know about us holla at me and i'll lace them up.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » May 8th, 2004, 3:15 pm

What's up Scarface? Ok, well I have been wondering about the LB 20's for a while now, so maybe you can help me. A couple of the things that I've been curious about is; What are your hood borders, about how deep do you think the 20's are? Do y'all beef with any of the blood gangs in Carson, & the surrounding area, or is it mainly city bound enemies? I've always wondered how it turned out that none of the gangs in Long Beach ended up as bloods? Anyway, I'd appreciate a response. Take it easy.

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 8th, 2004, 5:34 pm

Y'S CRACCIN FRESH, ITS LIKE THIS HOMIE, AS FOR OUR HOOD BORDERS, THE ENTIRE EASTSIDE IS OUR BACCYARD BEING THAT WE ARE SPREADED THROUGHOUT THE EAST. WE HAVE PARTICULAR blocks WE HANG ON BUT THERES NO ONE LOCATION WHERE YOU'LL FIND US. AS FAR AS HOW DEEP WE ARE, IT WOULD BE HARD TO SAY BECAUSE A LOT OF THE HOMIES ARE INCARCERATED, SOME REST IN PEACE AND OTHERS ARE SPREADED THROUGHOUT THE EAST. NOW AS FAR AS THE YTL'S, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, ARE 200 DEEP AND STILL GROWING AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS, SO MANY YOUNG CATS GET QUARTERED ON ALMOST EVERYDAY. SO TO ROUND IT OFF COUNTING THE G HOMIES AND THOSE UNDER THIER GENERATION PLUS THE YOUNG HOMIES I WOULD HAVE TO SAY AT LEAST 400 +. AS FOR THE BEEF WITH BLOOD GANGS IN CARSON, THATS SELF EXPLANATORY, BLOODS AND CRIPS DONT GET ALONG AND THAT INCLUDE THE SURROUNDING CITIES. BUT OUR MAIN BEEF WAS AND STILL IS WITHIN OUR CITY, RATHER IT BE THE EAST, WEST, OR NORTH SIDE. NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ON WHY THERE WAS NEVER NO GANGS THAT WERE BLOOD AFFILIATES FROM LONG BEACH. ITS SIMPLE AND PLAIN AND THIS WAS TOLD TO ME, BY POPS AND SOME OF THE MOST REPUTABLE G HOMIES FROM THE DOVE AND INSANE, THEY HAD TO FIGHT FOR LONG BEACH TO REMAIN AN ALL CRIP CITY IN YHE MIDDLE OF THE 70'S. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, YOU'VE BEEN LACED with THE REAL, HOMIE! HOLLA back LBC YA

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 10th, 2004, 2:28 am

OYG SCARFACE 2 wrote:as far as the name BK, i heard of the name but i dont actually know him. but to say the least he's about the same age as me, so he would be from my era in time as far as bangin.
wassup scarface...i asked one of my producers on BK's name, and he said he goes by "Sweet" or "Sweep" or somethin' like that. he moved out to Vegas and got a family and everythin'. all i remember is he's short, about 5'5" and under, and stocky. he told us stories of how he got down with Snoop and Nate against some other foos. Snoop didn't do nothin'. Nate came out with a shottie to back BK up...he still got a relationship with Nate, but Snoop...he ain't really respect him, but i guess they koo

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » May 11th, 2004, 5:48 pm

Is it true that Insane Crips are cool with Tiny Raskal Gang? Do any Crips in LBC funk with Asian gangs? I know both Insanes and 20s funk with Mexicans and Asians do too.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » May 11th, 2004, 8:17 pm

yeah i was about to ask the same question do yall even get along with any of the asian gangs in LB?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 12th, 2004, 1:53 pm

as far as beef is concerned the dove's and the I's are really cool with all the asian gangs in the beach from my experiances, there's been a couple of disputes but nothin major to it, maybe FACE has a diffrent point of view to it, but i really dought it but you never know! as far as hispanic gangs i can vouch for the I's and the DOVES on the longo beef, but the DOVES used to get along with BARRIO POBRES 13 back in the day, because some of the DOVES used to wear the "pittsburg pirate" hats that were black and gold, and the longo's always hated it because of the P in pobre
as far as the other hispanic gangs, BST, and the viejos i cant call it, i never really knew of any beef's with them, cause we all had the same common enemy the longero's. but im sure FACE will have something to add to this!

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2004, 9:02 pm

when you talk about the dove is it the west side 20's ? and do they have any relation with the dove shacc the band ?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 13th, 2004, 4:44 am

most of the BG's and YTL's i've ran across say doves, and as far as the westside doves im not sure if they even active over there anymore, but yes for the most part it's all connected the shack is from 20's period, unless FACE has other insight on it, it's as far as i know.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 23rd, 2004, 7:16 pm

aight...i got the name of the ICG head who's on my label...they call him Sweet James D______...won't give out his last name for protection purposes....but he's in his early 30's. pretty short...around 5'5"/6" and stocky. he has ICG tatted on his arms

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » May 24th, 2004, 9:33 am

What up? One thing I've always wondered about, what do most of the Rolling 20's think about Snoop? Answers appreciated. Peace.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » May 24th, 2004, 6:55 pm

OYG SCARFACE 2 wrote:first off, im replying about the ROLLIN 20 CRIPS. true indeed we hold our set down to the fullest foe sho. im still affiliated with the 20 crips but im also one of the starting 6 who founded a clicc that started back in 1992 known as the YTLC which stands for YOUNG TWENTY LOCC CRIP. i noticed that one member had Y2L in his reply and thats not how we identify our clicc. but anyways this reply is for worldwide, i was born and raised in long beach on the eastside off 14th and lime. my pops is an og from ace deuce but before ace deuce there was black lords which was the first original gang that started in long beach. so to say the least im going to break the history down as far as the bangin. black lords was the first, then ace deuce and paybacc, then the 20s which were ( ROLLIN 20 HUSTLERS) back in the day, then insanes came about. from there yfc and ytl came about. yfc stands for young foundation crip and i have already told you what ytl stands for. now, as far as me being a "reputable", that i am and you can ask around if you feel any dought. my homies know me and know what im about as well as others. i've been from my turf for 16 years and im 28 now, so if you do the math you will know that i go back to when the war first started but i was also around when 20s and insanes were together. i could go on about the history but im quite sure you reconize the real just by the things im speakin on. holla back homie LBC ya
ok my question to you then Is do you guys really respect snoop as a true LBCrida? or is his money earning respect among your homies?

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 29th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Ace2, In reply to your question about Snoop being a LBC rida and having respect in the hood, this is what I have to say. As far as a rida goes he would have had to been active during the war between the doves and the I's to be considered one, so to say the least he wasn't out there ridin when we was at war but as far as respect, he has it to a certain extent
beacause he reps the beach and the hood as far as rap. I myself dont have no beef with him but I do disapprove the way he carried hiself when he was with deathrow.