the most feared hispanic gang ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: the most feared hispanic gang ?

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 2:52 am

MS and latin kings fight eachother.....MS try to be something in Northern Cali, but to be real with you they aint......

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 3:04 am

KRDreJ wrote:
O.G.PANCHO wrote:La Nuestra Familia
Lol
its a nervous laugh, dreamergirl....Thanks for the post babygirl......

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 10th, 2004, 4:07 pm

Man Dreamergirl and rumble you guys get your info off websites? (which are way off).

Go to the LA County Jail in EastLos then tell me if La nuestra faMilia is feared.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 5:41 pm

I've noticed they seem to be under some kind of delusion that all of SoCal with it's 11 million people* is a minor outlying suburb of Stanislaus county of about 400 thousand people and that say 90 thousand to 150 thousand SoCal ridahs all stay indoors afraid one of them might come and visit someday.. lol. After all they live in the wild wild West.. rofl!

*US Census Bureau: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000.html

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 6:12 pm

KRDreJ wrote:Man Dreamergirl and rumble you guys get your info off websites? (which are way off).

Go to the LA County Jail in EastLos then tell me if La nuestra faMilia is feared.
Ok, KRDreJ go to skanislaus county jail in downtown modesto and see how popular, or feared la eme is....

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 10th, 2004, 7:51 pm

EIGHTEEN STREET!

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 10th, 2004, 9:09 pm

rumble2005 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:Man Dreamergirl and rumble you guys get your info off websites? (which are way off).

Ok, KRDreJ go to skanislaus county jail in downtown modesto and see how popular, or feared la eme is....
How many jails/prisons does EnE run? More then LAeMe?

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 10th, 2004, 10:37 pm

CXC IS THE MOST FEARD GANG IN LA!!! ms has to many lames in it..and 18th street even more lame..cxc PlS cliCK and PfLaTS(Primary FLats 23.) culVEr CItY 13 LiL hOmEr Venice sucks ass

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 10th, 2004, 10:41 pm

dont mess with MExican mafia they crazy..ma cuzins r in there..and when he came out he was crazy as hell..u get in u cant get out..or u die...cXc 13

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 11th, 2004, 7:08 am

hOmEr_cXc wrote:dont mess with MExican mafia they crazy..ma cuzins r in there..and when he came out he was crazy as hell..u get in u cant get out..or u die...cXc 13
perhaps he shouldnt of joined them to begin with....

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 11th, 2004, 7:11 am

KRDreJ wrote:
rumble2005 wrote:

How many jails/prisons does EnE run? More then LAeMe?
Pretty much every county jail in the north and quite a few pintas.......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2004, 8:56 am

HERE IOS THE TOP 10 MOST FEARED AND MOST NOTORIOUS SURENOS
NOT IN ORDER

HAZARD GRANDE
VARRIO NEUVA ESTRADA
18 ST
MARAVILLAS
FLORENCIAS
TORTILLA FLATS
RANCHO SAN PEDRO
HAWAIN GARDEN
BLYTH STREET
AVENUES OR KAM ST

I WOULD SAY THE FLORENCIAS AND TORTILLAS FLAT ARE THE MOST AGRESSIVE AND ACTIVE VARRIOS NOWADAY ,1994 WAS 18 ST YEAR BUT THEY HAVE LOST GANG OF RIDAZ THE BIG BAD 38 ST WAS VERY ACTIVE IN THE 90'S BUT THEY ON THE DECLINE

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2004, 11:59 am

^yeah but remember the Maravillas dont consider themselves surenos..but i guess they probably should be up their as one of the most feared.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » May 11th, 2004, 7:35 pm

bgCASPER wrote:HERE IOS THE TOP 10 MOST FEARED AND MOST NOTORIOUS SURENOS
NOT IN ORDER

HAZARD GRANDE
VARRIO NEUVA ESTRADA
18 ST
MARAVILLAS
FLORENCIAS
TORTILLA FLATS
RANCHO SAN PEDRO
HAWAIN GARDEN
BLYTH STREET
AVENUES OR KAM ST

I WOULD SAY THE FLORENCIAS AND TORTILLAS FLAT ARE THE MOST AGRESSIVE AND ACTIVE VARRIOS NOWADAY ,1994 WAS 18 ST YEAR BUT THEY HAVE LOST GANG OF RIDAZ THE BIG BAD 38 ST WAS VERY ACTIVE IN THE 90'S BUT THEY ON THE DECLINE

lol, casper Hawaiian Garras aint running nuthin in my area homie. never have. i agree with all your other picks but the garras are'nt on that level homie...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2004, 8:28 pm

OK I THOUGH SO CAUSE WE HAD A BEEF FEW YEARS back AND I WENT TO THEIR HOOD A BIG AS PROJECT AND THEY WAS KIND OF DEEP THERE ON THOSE APARTMENTS ...OK MY MISTAKE ...

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 10:04 am

WELL OF COURSE the NF IS GONNA RUN A LOT OF COUNTY JAILS UP NORTH. THERE'S A LOT OF TOWNS HERE THAT ARE ALL QUIET WITH PURO WHITE BOYS AND HARDLY ANY SORT OF GANG ACTION. SO the FEW GANGSTAZ IT HAS WILL RUN the JAIL OF COURSE. I MEAN COMPARE THE NORTHERN CALI COUNTY JAILS TO THE SOUTHERN COUNTY JAILS... WHICH ONES ARE CRAZIER AND U CAN PROFIT MORE OUT OF??? OF COURSE, THE SOUTHERN ONES!!! AND the NF AIN'T THERE! HERE IN MONTEREY COUNTY JAIL, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT NORTENOS DON'T RUN THIS ONE, IT IS RUN BY the PAISAS, MEXICAN NATIONALS... BEFORE NORTENOS RAN IT, BUT NOW EVERYBODY I KNOW COMIN OUT OF THERE SAYS NORTENOS ARE HELLA INTIMIDATED BY the PAISAS CUZ THEY HELLA CRAZY AND NOT TO BE FUNKED WITH AND ARE DEEP AS HELL... AND MY QUESTION IS... HOW ARE NORTENOS GONNA RUN A FEW PINTAS IF IN EVERY PINTA THEY ARE GREATLY OUTNUMBERED??? THERE'S SOME PINTAS WHERE NORTENOS ARE LIKE 40 AND SURENOS ARE LIKE 400, NOT COUNTIN ALL the PAISAS AND BORDER BROTHERS!!! NOW U TELL ME, THEY GO HEAD UP, WHO'S GONNA WIN THAT ONE??? THEY GONNA NEED A LOT OF THEIR BLOOD OR CRIP HOMIES TO BACK EM UP. the ONLY PINTA I HEARD OF THAT THE NF PUTS IN A LOT OF PRESSURE IS PELICAN BAY, FROM THERE ON IN, THEY USUALLY HAVE IT PRETTY ROUGH IN the PINTA... PEACE...

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 12th, 2004, 10:10 am

^^^well i wasnt talking to you.....I was answering doods ridiculous question, one that pretty much everone already knows......

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 11:48 am

OYE, STATERAISED AND CASPER, WHAT ABOUT EASTSIDE 13 AND PRIMERA FLATS FROM EAST LOS? ECHO PARK X3? LA RAZA X3? ARE THEY STILL PRETTY STRONG OR NAH? YEAH, I GOT TO AGREE THOUGH, LOS HAZARDS AND the ESTRADAS ARE CRAZY, DE VEROTAS...

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 11:50 am

MY BAD... OH YEAH, AND WHITE FENCE FROM EAST LOS? WHAT'S UP WITH THEM NOWADAYS?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 12th, 2004, 1:41 pm

"THERE'S SOME PINTAS WHERE NORTENOS ARE LIKE 40 AND SURENOS ARE LIKE 400"

LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2004, 9:46 pm

E\S 13 YOU TALKIN ABOUT EAST LOS 13 ? PRIMERA FLAT IS STILL A BIG VARRIO AND THEY SEEMS TO PUT IT DOWN I CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT THEIR SOUTH CENTRAL SIDE I CAN CLEARLY SEE THEIR PRESENCE ON THE WALLS WHEN I ROLL NEAR CENTRAL AND 23RD ST BUT I DONT KNOW THEM VATOS ....ECHO PARQUE I HEARD FROM VATOS THAT THEY ARE NOT THAT ACTIVE AND THAT THEY LOST A BIG PART OF THEIR VARRIO THERE IS ANOTHER SET CLAIMIN IN THEIR ECHO PARQUE AREA ,NOW RAZA 13 ???HEARD OF THEM BUT NOT BEING A MAJOR VARRIO , ONE VARRIO THAT BE PUSHIN LINES RECENTLY AND HAVE EXTENDED THEIR TERRITORY IS MK MEXICAN KLAN BUT THEY STILL NOT A MAJOR VARRIO ....THE LONGOS ALSO PRETTY DEEP AND THE WILMAS ALSO BE PUSHIN LINES ,I THINK SOUTH LOS VARRIO ARE MORE AGRESSIVE THAN OTHERS ITS MY POINT OF VIEW ....BUT SOME VARRIOS IN THE EAST SIDE ARE ALSO VERY VIOLENT SO ITS NOT A GENERAL RULE

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 12th, 2004, 10:08 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:WHAT ABOUT EASTSIDE 13
u talking about Lil East Side 13??

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » May 15th, 2004, 3:40 pm

E.S.S.J. is a pretty feared hispanic gang from San Jose, Ca

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » May 15th, 2004, 4:59 pm

up north its the surenos in santa cruz

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » May 15th, 2004, 5:26 pm

your all wrong, the most feared barrio is silver lake x3. LOL

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 17th, 2004, 3:17 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831>quote-"18 ST FROM the 209"
DReamerGirl> LOL, 18 St from the 209 is highly laughed at. What are you on MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831;Meth? 18 ST from the 209 are wanna be youngsters who wanna be like the real Surenos from 18 ST L.A.! Everybody and their grandma's know this.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 20th, 2004, 8:23 am

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:UR TOO FUNNY... I'VE HEARD STORIES IN the CALLES ABOUT FOOLZ IN the 209, NORTENOS GETTIN SMASHED ON BY 18 STREETERS AND the NORTENOS DID NOT HIT BACK. ANYWAYZ... UR the ONE STATIN LA HAS A LOT OF NORTENOS. ANY1 KNOWS THAT IF NORTE TRIES TO INFILTRATE SO CAL THIS NORTE/SUR CONFLICT IS GONNA GET MAD OUT OF HAND...
vato ur talking about my area code and you aint even here, you talking out ur butt...aint no 18streeters doing nada in 209, but getting punked on all day. they aint nada just like you. Ur servin kats on this board with false info, trying to make 18 st sound all tough in the North...<<<dreamergirl tries to do some of the same stuff as this guy does. I wonder why that is???

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » May 20th, 2004, 10:05 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Rollin_inmy_SixFo if you have a 64; anyways you wanna speak on my name> Here we go. I'm hear to learn and share with people on the same level as me and some Moderators who post good accurate information. Everytime i get on streetgangs.com someones acting like "I Will definitely
Get Banned" but yeah; Why don't people try contributing to topics a little more rather than always "e-banging". I think theres a link for e-bangers called streetwars.com! Those who want to e-bang should definitely check it out. I'm gone~Peace~
? You aren't here to learn. You're here to try to compete with gangs in Los. I just told you that you have no knowledge on MVs. Are you retarded? You don't even make sense. You need to be banned, just like them other fools that clowned on you.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » May 20th, 2004, 10:13 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Have you've ever heard of "CherrysVille" just North of a Sureno varrio called Cypress Park in North L.A.! It's a little barrio down South just full of crazy azz Nortenos with heavy artillery. They've got's people on look out 24/7 cause their's always Surenos from all kinds of different varrios that try to go thru CherrysVille but it's always chaos. I'm being real KRDreJ! If your from down South you probably know what i'm talking about! Most Surenos hate to admit that's theres a Norteno varrio down South but that's just how it is. Don't be mad at me for speakin the truth.
This is netbanging as its worst. Moderator please ban this hoe for wasting bandwidth. She about to set it off in here.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » May 21st, 2004, 5:03 am

cherrysville a nortenos hood with heavy artilery north of cypress park????? i lived in that area and i have never heard of cheerysville or any other nonsense like that, lol.

Thats avenues hood, and as far barrios go, the avenues are pretty active and they deep too.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 21st, 2004, 9:32 am

IS THIS THREAD STILL OPEN?!?

LOOK PEOPLE, THE MOST FEARED HISPANIC GANG IS THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. THEY'VE BEEN DOGGIN THERE WHOLE COUNTRY FOR OVER 50 YEARS.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » May 21st, 2004, 10:14 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
DreamerGirl wrote:Have you've ever heard of "CherrysVille" just North of a Sureno varrio called Cypress Park in North L.A.! It's a little barrio down South just full of crazy azz Nortenos with heavy artillery. They've got's people on look out 24/7 cause their's always Surenos from all kinds of different varrios that try to go thru CherrysVille but it's always chaos. I'm being real KRDreJ! If your from down South you probably know what i'm talking about! Most Surenos hate to admit that's theres a Norteno varrio down South but that's just how it is. Don't be mad at me for speakin the truth.
This is netbanging as its worst. Moderator please ban this hoe for wasting bandwidth. She about to set it off in here.
Yes, Ban Dreamergirl for this one. North of Cypress Park??? Cherrysville??? Come on now...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”