any asian prison gangs?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
hinm

any asian prison gangs?

Unread post by hinm » May 11th, 2004, 1:03 am

Does anyone know of any Asian prison gangs in California? I know every other race has one, but never heard of any Asian click.

yeahhhh

Re: any asian prison gangs?

Unread post by yeahhhh » May 11th, 2004, 8:28 am

i think there is no a lot of azn in prison....
so if u r alone u can't make a clique...

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » May 13th, 2004, 8:52 pm

Its not that there is a short supply of Asian/Oriental prisoners in California jail cells. Asians often join up as Cliques in the system to fend of against the Mexicans, Skin Heads/Aryans and on the occasion certain Black gang members.

Its true there aint too many of Asian prisoners, but that number is slowly rising thanks to America's most wanteds war on the Tiny Rascalz and the Asian Boyz.

Oh, and i think the Asian prisoners are now slowly being released into the general population @ certain California prisons. Be prepared for some racial tensions to arise between Asian gang members and rival gangs from Hispanic sets.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 14th, 2004, 12:03 am

LOL this is a funny thread. for every asian in prison theres about 100 mexicans so dont even think the asians would stand half a chance. some prisons the asians join up with the blacks cuz the brothers are low in numbers compared to the mexicans and skins

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 14th, 2004, 2:14 am

yea and in oregon all the asians in prison kick it with the native americans. and they go against the mexicans.

yeahhhh

Unread post by yeahhhh » May 26th, 2004, 11:21 pm

i don't undestnd why u r proud if a asian is in prison ? that's weird....

DREAMERx782

Unread post by DREAMERx782 » May 28th, 2004, 2:28 am

who said anything about being proud that they're are asian prison gangs...?

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » May 28th, 2004, 9:55 pm

yeahhhh wrote:i don't undestnd why u r proud if a asian is in prison ? that's weird....
wtf u talkin bout?

vannho

Unread post by vannho » June 9th, 2004, 6:09 pm

They do have an asian gang running in the texas prison,i don't know how many people they have..I had some white guy that was in there for 5 years told me that they have a asian gang running in there..
Atleast ,i know i aint gonna be alone if one day i do end up in there..

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 9th, 2004, 6:56 pm

THe thing is that a lot of Koreans I know if they about to go to penn, they fuckin take off for korea.

if u go to korea, u see a LOT of Koreans who used to bang, got caught, faced time, n said fuck that. the ones who got juice join the lower ends of the organized crime gangs in korea.

juss cus they aint that many in prison don't mean shit out in the streets. if i ever got caught for shit i did when i was younger, every knew what to do. If u too old for juve, fuckin run away to korea. there's usually extreme shame for bein in prison, n koreans wanna avoid that no matter wut, so they fuckin get deported too a lot of times.

i hear its the same for vietnamese kids. anyways... all mah homies up in calipatria, peace. stay up.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 10th, 2004, 12:25 am

were to organised...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 13th, 2004, 11:46 pm

The Southern Mexicans run with the aryans while the Nosotros (Northern Mexicans) run with the blacks or azians I heard.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 14th, 2004, 12:49 am

Invincible wrote:Nosotros (Northern Mexicans) run with the blacks or azians I heard.
U MEAN NORTENOS??? THEY RUN WITH THE BLACKS.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » June 14th, 2004, 2:22 pm

"mr503: yea and in oregon all the asians in prison kick it with the native americans. and they go against the mexicans."

Hey 503 a little info for you ese Mexicans are Native Americans foolio.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 7:35 pm

1OldSchool wrote:"mr503: yea and in oregon all the asians in prison kick it with the native americans. and they go against the mexicans."

homie. read this.

Who Were The First Americans?

Stefan Lovgren
for National Geographic News
September 3, 2003

A study of skulls excavated from the tip of Baja California in Mexico suggests that the first Americans may not have been the ancestors of today's Amerindians, but another people who came from Southeast Asia and the southern Pacific area.
The question of who colonized the Americas, and when, has long been hotly debated. Traditionally, Native Americans are believed to have descended from northeast Asia, arriving over a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska some 12,000 years ago and then migrating across North and South America.
But recent research, including the Baja California study, indicates that the initial settlement of the continent was instead driven by Southeast Asians who occupied Australia 60,000 years ago and then expanded into the Americas about 13,500 years ago, prior to Mongoloid people arriving from northeast Asia.

The skulls from Baja California, which may date back only a few hundred years, have slender-looking faces that are different from the broad-cheeked craniums of modern Amerindians, the descendants of the Mongoloid people.

"Our results change the traditional idea that all modern Amerindians present morphological affinities with East Asians as a result of a single migration," said Rolando González-José of the University of Barcelona, Spain, who led the study. "The settlement of the New World is better explained by considering a continuous influx of people from Asia."

Native Americans are genetically Asian. What does that tell u?

raidernation84

Unread post by raidernation84 » June 14th, 2004, 8:44 pm

1OldSchool wrote:"mr503: yea and in oregon all the asians in prison kick it with the native americans. and they go against the mexicans."

Mexicans are not native americans, yes the aztec's, purepacha's, mayan's, etc. were native's, but mexicans are mestizo which is native indians mixed with spanish blood. So the indians that lived in what is now mexico, usa, canada are native americans.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Let's see now, if my GreatGranny was Toltec, and my GreatGranpa was Castillian, that would only leave my ancestry in the twilight zone, because I would neither be European nor Native American correct ?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 8:56 pm

lonewolf wrote:Let's see now, if my GreatGranny was Toltec, and my GreatGranpa was Castillian, that would only leave my ancestry in the twilight zone, because I would neither be European nor Native American correct ?
Well aside from the fact that did your great grandpa rape your grandma and all kill all her relatives? Cus otherwise, u didn't really go thru the mexican experience, even tho u may be genetically mexican.

Ur grandma's relatives were most likely murdered by white men. Does that make u more confused or wat.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 9:06 pm

You're the expert on this Saddam, kind of makes me wonder about all the raped Granny's out there, and whose last name you're carrying? Uday's ?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 9:26 pm

lonewolf wrote:You're the expert on this Saddam, kind of makes me wonder about all the raped Granny's out there, and whose last name you're carrying? Uday's ?
dude,

all the ese's check it out, white boy is mad cus I said that he is genetically mexican.

LOL!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 9:34 pm

Saddam wrote:
lonewolf wrote:You're the expert on this Saddam, kind of makes me wonder about all the raped Granny's out there, and whose last name you're carrying? Uday's ?
dude,

all the ese's check it out, white boy is mad cus I said that he is genetically mexican.

LOL!
"DUDE" you must be from valley high, PINCHE PENDEJO.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 9:56 pm

racist cabron.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 15th, 2004, 4:57 pm

Saddam wrote:racist cabron.
Do you even know what the word cabron means ? Settle down vato, We had a conversation but you started trippin' on me with the granny being raped sh-t. I ain't no racist and my ancestors come from Pancho Villa's ranks, but if you want to calm down and stop getting bent out of shape over some point I was trying to make about being or not being a native amerindio, allright. PEACE.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 15th, 2004, 5:27 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Saddam wrote:racist cabron.
Do you even know what the word cabron means ? Settle down vato, We had a conversation but you started trippin' on me with the granny being raped sh-t. I ain't no racist and my ancestors come from Pancho Villa's ranks, but if you want to calm down and stop getting bent out of shape over some point I was trying to make about being or not being a native amerindio, allright. PEACE.
U kno its hard cus so many weird white dudes are on the internet nowadays, and u never know whats really goin on cus on this one time I saw some white dude pretending to be a black dude who loves mexican girls... and the white dude pretending to be black was all sayin crap to some mexicans, and when peeps found out he was white, i was juss thinkin, wut a sick bastard. he deserves to die for that. You know what I mean rite?

But yea, mah bad then.

Peace.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 16th, 2004, 1:08 am

I hear that Bush is going to lower police funding. And so is Arnold. Time for layoffs, thats wut my cuzz said.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » June 17th, 2004, 10:04 am

so national geographic knows real history lol and im asian and allmexicans are mixed? hahahaha You all always believe everythin you read and hear? keep lookin........

weed boy

Unread post by weed boy » September 8th, 2004, 8:19 pm

pinoy prison gangs!!
BNG bahala na gang
BCJ batang city jail

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 8th, 2004, 10:01 pm

Keeping in topic, I'll delete the posts that have nothing to do with Asian Prison Gangs...so check what you posted and if you still want it up let me know, or start a new thread in the appropriate title...peace...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 13th, 2004, 2:10 pm

There's a clique in the Massachusets prison system called Asian Family. It's made up of Tiny Rascals, ASian Boyz and other SE Asian gangsters that pull together while locked up.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » September 13th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Silencioso wrote:There's a clique in the Massachusets prison system called Asian Family. It's made up of Tiny Rascals, ASian Boyz and other SE Asian gangsters that pull together while locked up.
dont trg and abz beef?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 13th, 2004, 10:40 pm

yea they do the real ones but massachusettes got they own thing goin on like buncha the trg'z ova there be crippin

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » September 14th, 2004, 5:27 pm

i heard up in fall rivers masschusettes, the TRGS bang blue rag