4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » May 20th, 2004, 7:27 am

For those of you non-felons don't forget to go out and register so you can vote.

Even Don King was pimipn' our Prez last week on the radio.

Let's face it.....we don't have much to choose from but W is way better than that hypocrite Kerry who doesn't take a stand on anything. He tries to stay in the middle of the road all the time.

He loves SUV's in one state.......and denies he owns them in another.

Instead of giving us solid facts on what he can do for the country......he's going around saying...."I'm a Vietnam Vet". So what? I have two uncle's that are Vietnam Vets and I wouldn't trust them with my dirty laundry.

Vietnam Vets (and all Vets) deserve our thanks and respect. But that doesn't mean you're going to be a better President. That is such a stupid argument. Let me ask you this: Who would make a better football coach?

John Gruden or O.J. Simpson?

Of course Gruden........but he is not a NFL Vet.

You guys feel me on that one.

And then Kerry is so anti-military why in the hell does he bring up Vietnam. He is suggesting that since he went to War he would be a better leader in War. BUT he doesn't ever want to go to War for any reason. That's why he wrote that book of lies....WINTERSOLDIER.

Anyways, I'm voting for George W. Bush and I hope you do too!

for those interested in Kerry's book of lies the website below brings out some interesting points......
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » May 20th, 2004, 8:47 pm

SAMGOD........there is just way too much to teach you.......can't be done in one post......open your eyes please.

NYORKER.......Yes! the radio is dominated by Conservatives. Do you know why? Because they get better ratings! Liberals have tried to have radio-talk show but to no avail. They don't get ratings and they get dumped.

Hermano, CNN is the biggest news source out there for the general public. The reason they are nicknamed the Communist News Network is because they care more about the rest of the world then they do the US. You must understand that these HUGE corporations are not owned by one single person. One single person cannot make all the decisions. It is a collection of very important people in power that make the programming decisions. It is a Mafia!

Michael Jackson was right. There is a gay Mafia. And Gay people are obsessed with Gay rights. That is the party of the Democrats. That's why they hate Bush so much. Because he's a Republican and a Conservative. And Conservatives for the most part are anti-Gay. Also, Conservatives are anti-Abortion, and for the right to Bear Arms.

You see the people in power at CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, are all very Liberal. Why do you think people like Oliver Stone get so much publicity when they make a PRO-FIDEL CASTRO Movie.

FOX TV is the only Conservative News Channel. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are all LIBERAL. Why do you think CBS had to cancel the airing of the REAGANS' movie. Because that movie was funded by DEMOCRAT #1 AND ULTRA LIBERAL #1 BARBARA STREISAND. It was pure Propoganda to try and make Ronald Reagan look bad and make the REPUBLICANS look bad. They had to move it to Showtime. And that's another thing. The liberals are obsessed with freedom of Speech.........so long as it's there speech and not anyone else's.

LET ME ASK YOU ONE SIMPLE QUESTION: I ASK THIS QUESTION TO ALL THE LIBERALS AND ANTI-WAR PEOPLE:

IF THE U.S.A (AND BUSH) IS SUCH A BAD PLACE THEN WHY DON'T YOU SEE ANTI-WAR PROTESTORS IN IRAN?
IN SYRIA?
IN NORTH KOREA?

Beacause those countries have the real Evil. Those people in power there will round you up no questions asked and shoot your azz. All the damn anti-war protestors in the world don't realize that it was us going to WAR that gives them the Liberty to run around the street without fear of being killed. Why don't they all go protest in North Korea????????

I just want people to put things into perspective.........use your COMMON SENSE.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 3:58 am

is something wrong with this board because I didn't post these messages, there must be a mixup
Last edited by samgod on May 21st, 2004, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 4:02 am

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Norteno gangs-(outside of Northern California)

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 4:06 am

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: List of gangs not on the list on this site

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 4:10 am

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 21st, 2004, 6:47 am

yeah samgod, yesterday you had posts up in this thread and theyre not there anymore, thats messed up... :x

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 7:01 am

El Tio this is fo you
SAMGOD........there is just way too much to teach you.......can't be done in one post......open your eyes please.

U write this crap when u can't come up with facts.

NYORKER.......Yes! the radio is dominated by Conservatives. Do you know why? Because they get better ratings! Liberals have tried to have radio-talk show but to no avail. They don't get ratings and they get dumped.

You're wrong there. The reason is this: There used to be a law which stated that for every hour of conservative radio there had to be an hour of liberal radio and vice versa. That law was abolished, under clinton I think, and after that the conservatives was buying a lot of the radiostations. It ain't about the ratings.

Hermano, CNN is the biggest news source out there for the general public. The reason they are nicknamed the Communist News Network is because they care more about the rest of the world then they do the US.

CNN actually got critisism after the invasion of Iraq because they were too Bias in favour of the US with their news coverage. Both CNN and FOX were criticized.

Michael Jackson was right. There is a gay Mafia. And Gay people are obsessed with Gay rights. That is the party of the Democrats. That's why they hate Bush so much. Because he's a Republican and a Conservative. And Conservatives for the most part are anti-Gay. Also, Conservatives are anti-Abortion, and for the right to Bear Arms.

I can't understand how they can spend so mych of their time thinking about how other people live their lives. If the republicans wanna live their way they should! That's the point of a free country, as long as you don't hurt other people you have the right to live as you want. So why can't they let other people live like thay want. If they wanna get married let them...

LET ME ASK YOU ONE SIMPLE QUESTION: I ASK THIS QUESTION TO ALL THE LIBERALS AND ANTI-WAR PEOPLE:
IF THE U.S.A (AND BUSH) IS SUCH A BAD PLACE THEN WHY DON'T YOU SEE ANTI-WAR PROTESTORS IN IRAN?
IN SYRIA?
IN NORTH KOREA?
Beacause those countries have the real Evil. Those people in power there will round you up no questions asked and shoot your azz. All the damn anti-war protestors in the world don't realize that it was us going to WAR that gives them the Liberty to run around the street without fear of being killed. Why don't they all go protest in North Korea????????

I ain't seen noone claiming support for these countries being non-democracies as they are. I don't doubt one second they will round you up and shoot you on the spot. But that's the difference? As the US is a democracy you have the right to express your opinion, otherwise it would be as bad as in these countries. And by being a democracy claiming to want to bring it to others you have rules you have to follow. The rules that I'm talking about are the international laws and the human rights. U seem to forget that the US was among those countries who founded these laws after World War II, which Bush has now turned on.

That means that the US should not have invaded Iraq. The security council in the UN said no and therefore an attack is illegal. That's the difference between Afghanistan and Iraq. In Afghanistan the US got support from the UN security council to attack therefore that's a legit war. In Iraq it didn't therefore the US should not have gone to war. U can't go to war claiming to stop a country from breaking international laws and by doing so breaking all international laws yourself.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 21st, 2004, 9:24 am

Wots up with this threas? I posted a reply after El Tio and, well, it ain't there now! Wot happened? Censorship? Wots the caper?

As Marvin said, Whats going on?

No censorship please. Hey moderator, whats the story, this is odd....

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 21st, 2004, 9:25 am

samgod wrote: ...It ain't about the ratings...
That comment alone shows to me that you have no idea on how the real world works.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE RATINGS!!!

That's how people get paid. If the the ratings are low then SPONSORS will not pay big bucks to advertise.....and the company loses money.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RATINGS!!!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 21st, 2004, 9:26 am

Four more years of Bush? PLEASE NO, for the sake of the whole planet, please no. For all you Republican sympathisers with your dodgy reasoning, go open your eyes, Do you come from the inner city? How can you support Bush, I really and truely dont understand!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 21st, 2004, 12:53 pm

My posts are gone too!!! Many of which have debunked El Tio's right wing agenda all I can say now is whats up with Calabi?The 340k a month man that Cheney said was "one of us"?Calabi conned the Cons into attacking Iraq with fake intelligence reports. Now it's alleged that he was working with Iranian Intel. Ps this all comes from a con newspaper. See you cons like to have a puppet but when they dont jump to your tune ya'll go crazy!

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 21st, 2004, 1:10 pm

If you think it's all about the ratings then you are mistaken. Sure commercial tv is about the big bucks and if there's a show that don't draw a big audience it gets cancelled...

But with these political radiostations its otherwise... They're a tool for getting out your views... It's a tool in a campaign and those things are allowed to cost money...

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 21st, 2004, 2:10 pm

DAMN! YA'LL SUM IGNANT MO-FO'Z FO SHO!

THERE IS NO LAW THAT SAYS JUST CAUSE YOU FROM THE INNER CITY THAT YOU CAN'T BE REPUBLICAN.

BORN AND RAISED IN ATHENS........AND A TRUE CONSERVATIVE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

LATER 4 Y'ALL........I TRIED TO OPEN SOME EYES BUT YOU JUST KEEP BELIEVING ALL THAT GARBAGE.........LATE.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 22nd, 2004, 7:42 am

I don't need my eyes to be opened, they are already wide-open!

El Tio: You have provided no facts whatsoever for your case. You do a lot of complaining about how liberal and so on the media is yet your arguments only portray your own views and assumptions.

You complain about people who are protesting the war. They are expressing their right to free speech. They express what you claim Bush is trying to achieve in Iraq...

You seem to think that everyone starts equal at birth, everyone has the same chances... You couldn't be more wrong...

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 22nd, 2004, 9:35 am

samgod wrote: You seem to think that everyone starts equal at birth, everyone has the same chances... You couldn't be more wrong...
That's exactly the mentality that's gonna keep you in the ghetto.

My Dad left his country when he was 11 years old with no money in his pocket. He worked all through Latin America until he reached the U.S.

Then he worked his azz off until he met my Mom and started a business.

And now they are both extremely successful. Both without even a junior high education.

So they had even a lesser chance then you and I.........stop feeling sorry for yourself and making excuses.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 23rd, 2004, 7:12 am

If you born poor in the US you might as well buy a lotto ticket... Of course there are success stories like this. There's always some fool that's gonna come up with the idea of his life and so on... But look at the numbers instead. Why is the average age of death 15-20 years less in Harlem then in a normal suburbian community?

So u claiming that black people, who in a much higher percentage than white people go to jail do that because they have bad genes. Of course it's about the environment. When yall talking in here that it's not so strange that US soldiers are killing and torturing iraqi-prisoners because that's what happens in a war zone. Living in a ghetto is kind of like a war zone everyday... How do u think that affects the young kids growing up there?

Thinking that people growing up in a ghetto have the same chances as others is one of the most ignorant views I have ever heard. In societies where they don't have a lot of differences between the rich and the poor the crime rate is much much lower...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 27th, 2004, 7:35 pm

samgod wrote: Thinking that people growing up in a ghetto have the same chances as others is one of the most ignorant views I have ever heard. In societies where they don't have a lot of differences between the rich and the poor the crime rate is much much lower...
People in the ghetto still can make choices to better their lives.

People in the ghetto can get:
a H.S. diploma
attend a trade school
attend college or university
can choose not to participate in criminal activity (decreasing the chance of incarceration).
and can move somewhere else to live

So what chances or choices are you talking about?

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 28th, 2004, 11:02 pm

el tio wrote:DAMN! YA'LL SUM IGNANT MO-FO'Z FO SHO!

THERE IS NO LAW THAT SAYS JUST CAUSE YOU FROM THE INNER CITY THAT YOU CAN'T BE REPUBLICAN.

BORN AND RAISED IN ATHENS........AND A TRUE CONSERVATIVE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

LATER 4 Y'ALL........I TRIED TO OPEN SOME EYES BUT YOU JUST KEEP BELIEVING ALL THAT GARBAGE.........LATE.
The only garbage comes from a Tio Tom like yourself bro. You need to open your eyes. The Only thing that GWya, Rush, Hannity et al think Mexicans like you are good for is mowing their lawns, cleaning their gardens and dishes, and dying in their BS wars dude. At least Kerry DID serve in the military and had his azz on the line, more than can be said of Bush, Cheney,Rush, and Hannity. Where were the chicken hawks when it was their time to serve this country if they are such "great patriots"? They meowed out and had excuses, just like they have excuses for much of their hypocracy hmmm. What ever happened to the "accountability" and "higher moral ground" of the Cons? Oh that's right only when convenient.
El Tio I still have love for you hermano, just stop worshiping the gabachos that don't like you holmes and OPEN YOUR EYES! ESE'

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » May 29th, 2004, 12:16 am

We currently have a President (and his Admin) who lied to the American people and the world about Iraq having WMD(1), that they consorted with terrorist (2) and that Iraq posed an immenent threat to the U.S. (3)

Consequences of these lies:

1. A nation (Iraq) in ruins.

2. Our servicemen/women in harms way with over 800 battle deaths to date; aside from the thousands maimed for life that no one talks about.

3. Our country faced with new terrorism threat from fronts and arenas that did not exist prior to the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

4. A mis use of important military resources (diverted from Afghannistan)which would have better been served in the hunt for Bin Laden and Al Queida. (The real culprits behind the Sept 11th tragedy)

5. A new global hatred of Americans due to the decietful invasion of Iraq.
We as a nation our no longer respected by the millions both here and around the world who once did respect the U.S.A.

6. Set a precedent of "pre-eminent" war with the invasion of Iraq. An ugly precedent which was the norm from such as HITLER, MUSSOLINI, STALIN, and TOJO. (Are we the bad guys now?)

4 MORE YEARS????!!!! ARE YOU F'N KIDDING???!!!

I always believed (even when I was a young and full of hate) that this country THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stood as an example of freedom, democracy and a defender of the weak. Yeah I was naive but what this administration has done has taken it all to new lows.

Wrong Tio and anyone else who thinks Bush is a good Pres. This emperor has no clothes, people see the obvious...it aint about the left or the right, conservative or liberal....it's about morality, decency, the truth, doing what's right and calling evil "evil" when you see it.

Remember this quote

"The world isn't a bad place due to evil people, it is a bad place when evil people have their way and good people do nothing."

Impala

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 30th, 2004, 6:57 pm

NYorker wrote:...At least Kerry DID serve in the military and had his azz on the line, more than can be said of Bush...
EXCUSE ME PARDNER' BUT DID CLINTON FIGHT IN ANY WAR?!?

NO HE DIDN'T.........BUT YOU NEVER HEARD THE DEOMOCRATS COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT............AND HE WENT UP AGAINST BOB DOLE.........A WORLD WAR II VETERAN AND HERO.

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

.......IT'S SO STUPID.......YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SHOT AT TO BE PRESIDENT.

ENTIENDEZ MENDEZ O TE LO EXPLICO FEDERICO

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 30th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Impala wrote: Consequences of these lies:

1. A nation (Iraq) in ruins.

IT WAS ALREADY IN RUINS........IT'S ACTUALLY BETTER NOW.........BUT IT'S NOT GONNA GET BETTER OVERNIGHT.........IT'S GONNA TAKE TIME AND YEARS. AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE INTERNET SERVICE NOW SO WHO KNOWS........THEY MAY BE LOGGING ON THE STREETGANGS.COM

2. Our servicemen/women in harms way with over 800 battle deaths to date; aside from the thousands maimed for life that no one talks about.

BLAME THE LEFT WING MEDIA FOR NOT TALKING ABOUT IT. BESIDES FREEDOM HAS ITS PRICE. LIBERTY IS NOT FREE.

3. Our country faced with new terrorism threat from fronts and arenas that did not exist prior to the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

ARE YOU STUPID OR DO YOU JUST ACT THAT WAY???

DO YOU REMEMBER 9-11 ......... HELLO! THAT'S WHY WE WENT INTO AFGH. AND IRAQ

4. A mis use of important military resources (diverted from Afghannistan)which would have better been served in the hunt for Bin Laden and Al Queida. (The real culprits behind the Sept 11th tragedy)

YES, BUT SADDAM WAS HELPING BIN LADEN.......IT'S BETTER TO GET THE SOURCE FIRST.

5. A new global hatred of Americans due to the decietful invasion of Iraq.
We as a nation our no longer respected by the millions both here and around the world who once did respect the U.S.A.

FOCK EVERYBODY ELSE (EXCUSE MY FRENCH ALONSO). EVERYBODY ALREADY HATED US.........BECAUSE WE'RE THE GREATEST NATION ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH.

WOULD YOU RATHER BE LIKED AND THEN INVADED? IT'S NOT EASY BEING THE BIG DOG ON THE BLOCK.

6. Set a precedent of "pre-eminent" war with the invasion of Iraq. An ugly precedent which was the norm from such as HITLER, MUSSOLINI, STALIN, and TOJO. (Are we the bad guys now?)

DO YOU READ THE CRAP THAT YOU WRITE. REALLY NOW. IF WE TOOK YOUR ADVICE DURING WWII.........THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE TALKING GERMAN AND RUSSIAN........WAR NEVER SOLVES ANYTHING?........WELL IT SOLVED WWII

4 MORE YEARS????!!!! ARE YOU F'N KIDDING???!!!

HELL NA.....SAY IT WITH ME.......4 MORE FOR DUB-YA!!!

I always believed (even when I was a young and full of hate) that this country THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stood as an example of freedom, democracy and a defender of the weak.

IT DOES..........HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » May 30th, 2004, 8:00 pm

Look Tio, when I used to read those post where you seemed to always be arguing with everyone, I wondered why you would resort to attacking others then when the moderator would tell you to cool it; you'd sound back like some kid with the "he started it first".

First, I disagreed with your point of view, I didn't attack you nor did I insult you. Well little does it matter because you have done both to me.

Now look buddy, you don't know me and frankly if anyone spoke to me the way you posted; I'd be severly tempted to punch 'em right in the mouth.

Again, I don't know you and I have NEVER disrespected you; so step back, check yourself and respond intelligently. It's pointless to fight with someone over the net but you need to cool it because I don't take to kindly to being insulted.

I'll respond to some of your rebuttal point by point.

Re: Iraq "IT'S ACTUALLY BETTER NOW".
With daily firefights, car-bombs, assasinations and the like, it is not ACTUALLY BETTER. The country is occupied by a foreign power for crying out loud! (us)..sheesh..a little common sense thinking here....

Re: The wounded no one talks about. "BLAME THE LEFT WING MEDIA FOR NOT TALKING ABOUT IT".
Uh...sorry but the media is unfortunately controlled by the right..CNN, FOX, The Networks (ABC, NBC, CBS) ETC.
Al Franken tried to get the left off the ground with "Air America" but didn't have the financial backing.

Re: New Terrorism fronts. "
ARE YOU STUPID OR DO YOU JUST ACT THAT WAY??? (Was that neccesary?)

Afghanastan, yes of course; that's where the Taliban govt. protected Bin Laden and his Al Queida. We should have kept our focus there and captured/killed Bin Laden who is responsible for 9/11.

Sadamm was an evil dictator to be sure but #1. What did he have to do with 9/11...NADA..#2. By attacking Iraq we have united Arab Nationalist and Islamic Jihadist in a common goal with a common enemy..us!

And diverted neccesary military resources away from the real enemy; consequently we have every concievable U.S.A. hater flocking to Iraq to battle us in their so called holy war and Bin Laden still free.
Real F'n smart of your hero Bush!

"YES, BUT SADDAM WAS HELPING BIN LADEN......."
Oh really? To date there is no proof, in fact heads rolled at the C.I.A. for this false bit of info...Don't you pay attention to the news or do you just believe whatever you hear. Insulting me about stupidity? You're the one looking stupid and ignorant right now!

"BECAUSE WE'RE THE GREATEST NATION ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH."
It is this very type of arrogance that makes our nation ugly. By the way, have you ever traveled? Japan and Canada, two nations I've visited both can be debated on their natural beauty and economy as equal or better to our nation.

Don't get me wrong, I love my country and I've served 4 yrs. honorably in the Marines; in fact I love my counrty so much that when bad govt. ruins our good rep and waste the precious lives of our brothers and sisters in arms...sorry buddy but I'm not gonna sit back and swallow the company line like you. My patriotism won't stand for that!

"DO YOU READ THE CRAP THAT YOU WRITE. (another insult..why don't you read what your writing because it's you showing YOUR IGNORANCE)REALLY NOW. IF WE TOOK YOUR ADVICE DURING WWII.........THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE TALKING GERMAN AND RUSSIAN"

O.K Seems I have to explain to you simple definitions.
Pre-emtive attack/pre-eminent war: means attacking a nation because there exist an emminent threat of them attacking us first. This concept (or rather excuse) was used by the dictators in WW2.
We responded to Japan's pre-emtive attack on Pearl Harbor.

No where am I giving advice; what I am saying is this type of warfare was introduced by those dictators from WW2 and Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have set a bad precedent by adopting this flawed strategy.

And again (unless you're genuinly retarded) there were/are/nor was there ever after 1991 any WMD..THEREFORE...no eminent threat...they lied to us tonto!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO YOU TOO! PENDEJO!

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 31st, 2004, 2:00 pm

I totally agree with u Impala! U got your facts down which is more than I can say for some of the others in here.

left wing media... yeah my a**... That will be the day

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » May 31st, 2004, 4:38 pm

DEAREST IMPALA,

OKAY I'LL MAKE THIS QUICK ÇAUSE IT'S MEMORIAL DAY AND THERE'S CARNE ASADA ON THE GRILL BUT..........

1. I APOLOGIZE FOR INSULTING YOU. NO EXCUSES WITH IT.
2. THE NETWORK CHANNELS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE! THEY'RE LIBERAL!
3. YES I HAVE BEEN TO JAPAN AND ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL? THE REASON IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL IS BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY WENT INTO WORLD WAR II AFTER THAT BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF JAPAN BOMBED US IN PEARL HARBOR. REMEMBER THAT ONE?

THEN AFTER WE KICKED EVERYBODY'S AZZ WE OCCUPIED JAPAN FOR A WHILE, THEN WE LEFT IT.......BECAUSE THE USA ARE LIBERATORS AND NOT OCCUPIERS.........

DO WE STILL CONTROL JAPAN? HELL NO. THEY ARE THERE OWN COUNTRY................THANKS TO THE U-S-A!

THE SAME THING WITH IRAQ. OF COURSE THERE ARE BOMBINGS EVERYDAY NOW BECAUSE WE ARE IN A "WAR"!

IT'S THE RADICALS THAT ARE BLOWING STUFF UP.........PEOPLE FROM SAUDI ARABIA, IRAN, TURKEY, AND SYRIA..........NOT NECESSARILY THE IRAQI'S.

AND IF THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE SO NICE WHY DID THEY CHOP OFF THE HEAD OF DANIEL BERG?

TELL ME THAT.

.......OKAY GOTTA GO GET MY TACOS.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » May 31st, 2004, 11:23 pm

It's cool Tio, I apologise too.

Anyways, the only inteligent response to your "AND IF THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE SO NICE WHY DID THEY CHOP OFF THE HEAD OF DANIEL BERG?"

Remember this, in War the first casualty is the truth; therefore we must sift thru the propaganda and SEEK that truth.

First, it would be a mistake to generalize a whole people "the Iraqui's". There are as many different factions, alliances, political movidas, etc. as in any people or country.

Those that beheaded Mr. Berg (may he rest in peace) claimed to be Iraqui Jihadist. (Holy Warriors for Allah)
These fanatics along with those foreign fighters you mentioned form the nucleus & majority of the insurgents.

BUT not all Iraquis are fanatical maniacs, just as not all Mexicanos are Cholos.

O.K. Told you that......

Alrato & keep learning...we don't know everything. When we think we do is when we stop learning.

Impala

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 1st, 2004, 3:05 pm

Impala wrote:Look Tio, when I used to read those post where you seemed to always be arguing with everyone, I wondered why you would resort to attacking others then when the moderator would tell you to cool it; you'd sound back like some kid with the "he started it first".

First, I disagreed with your point of view, I didn't attack you nor did I insult you. Well little does it matter because you have done both to me.

Now look buddy, you don't know me and frankly if anyone spoke to me the way you posted; I'd be severly tempted to punch 'em right in the mouth.

Again, I don't know you and I have NEVER disrespected you; so step back, check yourself and respond intelligently. It's pointless to fight with someone over the net but you need to cool it because I don't take to kindly to being insulted.

I'll respond to some of your rebuttal point by point.

Re: Iraq "IT'S ACTUALLY BETTER NOW".
With daily firefights, car-bombs, assasinations and the like, it is not ACTUALLY BETTER. The country is occupied by a foreign power for crying out loud! (us)..sheesh..a little common sense thinking here....

Re: The wounded no one talks about. "BLAME THE LEFT WING MEDIA FOR NOT TALKING ABOUT IT".
Uh...sorry but the media is unfortunately controlled by the right..CNN, FOX, The Networks (ABC, NBC, CBS) ETC.
Al Franken tried to get the left off the ground with "Air America" but didn't have the financial backing.

Re: New Terrorism fronts. "
ARE YOU STUPID OR DO YOU JUST ACT THAT WAY??? (Was that neccesary?)

Afghanastan, yes of course; that's where the Taliban govt. protected Bin Laden and his Al Queida. We should have kept our focus there and captured/killed Bin Laden who is responsible for 9/11.

Sadamm was an evil dictator to be sure but #1. What did he have to do with 9/11...NADA..#2. By attacking Iraq we have united Arab Nationalist and Islamic Jihadist in a common goal with a common enemy..us!

And diverted neccesary military resources away from the real enemy; consequently we have every concievable U.S.A. hater flocking to Iraq to battle us in their so called holy war and Bin Laden still free.
Real F'n smart of your hero Bush!

"YES, BUT SADDAM WAS HELPING BIN LADEN......."
Oh really? To date there is no proof, in fact heads rolled at the C.I.A. for this false bit of info...Don't you pay attention to the news or do you just believe whatever you hear. Insulting me about stupidity? You're the one looking stupid and ignorant right now!

"BECAUSE WE'RE THE GREATEST NATION ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH."
It is this very type of arrogance that makes our nation ugly. By the way, have you ever traveled? Japan and Canada, two nations I've visited both can be debated on their natural beauty and economy as equal or better to our nation.

Don't get me wrong, I love my country and I've served 4 yrs. honorably in the Marines; in fact I love my counrty so much that when bad govt. ruins our good rep and waste the precious lives of our brothers and sisters in arms...sorry buddy but I'm not gonna sit back and swallow the company line like you. My patriotism won't stand for that!

"DO YOU READ THE CRAP THAT YOU WRITE. (another insult..why don't you read what your writing because it's you showing YOUR IGNORANCE)REALLY NOW. IF WE TOOK YOUR ADVICE DURING WWII.........THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE TALKING GERMAN AND RUSSIAN"

O.K Seems I have to explain to you simple definitions.
Pre-emtive attack/pre-eminent war: means attacking a nation because there exist an emminent threat of them attacking us first. This concept (or rather excuse) was used by the dictators in WW2.
We responded to Japan's pre-emtive attack on Pearl Harbor.

No where am I giving advice; what I am saying is this type of warfare was introduced by those dictators from WW2 and Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have set a bad precedent by adopting this flawed strategy.

And again (unless you're genuinly retarded) there were/are/nor was there ever after 1991 any WMD..THEREFORE...no eminent threat...they lied to us tonto!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO YOU TOO! PENDEJO!
Real Talk Impala...I have nothing to add...you took the words right out of my mouth....Tanto aka Tio Tomaso listen to him and wake the F up dude!!!! Man you sound like a Mexican version of Armstron Williams et al. You keep getting your head filled with Pill Poppin Rush(who never served in the military by the way!) and Whiney Hannity(who never served). As far as Clinton serving..no he didin't but he didnt send our troops to a protracted war either!!! Bush(Champagne Squadron) Cheney(no-show) real good Chicken Hawks as your role models Tanto!!!! They are all great "Americans" to send other people and other people's kids to die and have their asses on the front line....but when it comes to them and their own....they are NO SHOWS!!!!!!!

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » June 2nd, 2004, 6:53 am

AND IF THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE SO NICE WHY DID THEY CHOP OFF THE HEAD OF DANIEL BERG?

TELL ME THAT. ???

I can't understand this line of argumentation... Based on one incident then all iraqis are evil... Do u forget the thousands of photos they have from Abu Ghreib prison with both murders and rape among them... Do we call out that all americans are evil because of that! No we don't!

And it's nice to see that u bring up the World war II. After that war all the countries created the United Nations and set up laws to prevent a war like that from ever happening again. When the US attacked Iraq all those laws were broken. After that it was discovered scandals like the prison treatment and so on. Now how would u feel if another country invaded you which they didn't have the right to and then they mess it up and kill innocents and so on. Wouldn't u be angry if Russia invaded the US to give u "freedom"??? When starting an operation like this it's crucial to get support from the rest of the world especially the arab countries, like the US got in '91.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » June 2nd, 2004, 5:33 pm

NYORKER..........are you trying to say "tonto" or "tanto"........look them up tonto.

SAMGOD.........WWII was a long azz time ago and the United Nations have run there course. The world is very different now. There are a grip of Muslim countries that outvote the USA. And besides you side-skirted the issue............what if WWII were to happen today? None of you prissy Democrats would let the troops go to Germany and kill Hitler.

And that's real spit.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

El Tio Wrote:

"what if WWII were to happen today? None of you prissy Democrats would let the troops go to Germany and kill Hitler."

"And that's real spit."

I beg to differ. First your premis is flawed, it can NEVER be proven. It's like saying..."If Joe Louis would have fought Ali, he would have won/lost"..whatever..it can't be proven either way.

Secondly, if the whole Hitler thing were happening today; I for one would be all for taking him out the moment his troops march into the Sudetenland (first piece of real estate the Nazi's occupied..disputed area legally held by France at the time)

Democrats (and most Liberals) are not a bunch of pink pansey, gay marrige, bleeding heart socialist like you assume.

Rather (speaking for myself and my associates) we are sick and tired of the Republican/corporate machine which does nothing for the common joe but whose agenda serves only big buisness.

Want some real spit? Three months after the invasion of Iraq, I and about 20 others (our whole W.I.A. Dept. which was the "Workforce Investment Act" program) was laid off due to Bush cutting our funding.

Gotta pay for the war somehow Right??

What did W.I.A. do? I had 42 kids from East L. A. (20 from the Maravilla Housing projects) WORKING at various entry level positions from retail clerks to Court asstistants. Their pay (and mine) was subsidized by the Govt.

There were at least 20 other W.I.A. programs L.A. County wide doing the same. NONE were spared.

Luckily, the majority were able to use the experience as a springboard to regular employment (which was the whole idea...the program worked) I too have found new employment.

BUT since the termination of W.I.A. Statistics show a spike in all related crimes from Juveniles in L.A. County. (Coincidence????)

Sorry Tio, War & Peace really have little to do for the reasons I'm a Democrat.

But if I am lied to as for why we are going to the war, it serves only the interest of the wealthy/big buisness and the funding for this war bleeds funding for the poor, schools, the elderly and job training....etc.

Cuts across the board from "Meals on Wheels" to after school sports to pay for Bush's unnneccesary mess of a war.

You can't force-feed democracy to a people who don't want it!...Remember Viet Nam???

When the Republican agenda lies, then covers up it's lies with more lies..

THEN I GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!! AND IT AINT ABOUT WEAK HEARTS AND HISSY FITS 'BOUT WAR....IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY!

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » June 2nd, 2004, 11:09 pm

I feel bad that your program got cut.......really I do.

But the reason the money for your program ran out was because your "fellow" democrats on wellfare used it all up.

There are so many unecessary programs out there that make people "dependent" on "other" people taking care of them. And that other person is you and I.

And if you wanna talk big business then what about Mrs. Kerry...........she's got more money than you, me, and all of Honduras. Mr. Kerry says he's the leader in "clean energy" and conservation........YET he doesn't allow "WINDMILL" generators to be put up in his state because they don't look good. WHAT A HYPOCRITE AND A FARCE.

Look, I'd rather be part of a party that doesn't "pretend" to care for me just because they want my vote. Minorities who buy into that crap are the real sell-outs.

I look at it logically. Can any President in the World do everything 100% wrong. I mean even a blind squirrel finds a nut here and there right? Then why do the Demz get up there and blast Bush every chance they get?

He can do no right. (who can)
He's dumb. (better grades than Gore)
He had no plan for war. (Do you really think it would be smart to tell the press our moves?)
etc, etc, etc,......

They do this for 2 reasons.

1. They Hate Republicans.
2. If they don't criticize every single thing then why would we need a different President.

You see it's all part of the game. In order for the Demz to take over power they need to tell everybody what a bad job the current Prez is doing so they can put someone else in. It's just a song and dance that both parties do.

Keep in mind that the Democrats are the Elite Party. Not you and all the other common people but the high ups. There all a bunch of Berkeley, Yale, Ivy School Elitist that think they're better than everybody else. For sure the Republicans are too dumb..........and if the Prez is too dumb what do you think they think about us minorities?

....more later çause the wife says it's time for bed..........later.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 3rd, 2004, 12:09 am

Let's just agree to disagree or we can go back and forth forever.

Good Luck at the polls in November.

Hasta manana, si Dios los the licencia.
(Something my Abuelita taught us long time ago)

Until morning, if the Lord allows.

Impala