BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
ROOKIE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by ROOKIE » March 11th, 2004, 12:38 pm

IS THERE ANY ?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 11th, 2004, 4:42 pm

eme hates blacks

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 11th, 2004, 5:49 pm

^^^ Not in a racial like the KKK its only because the Black Guerilla Family workin with Nuestra Familia

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 12th, 2004, 6:42 am

i thought eme was link up with kkk on some hustle shit and back up if need be

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 12th, 2004, 6:56 pm

^^^ KKK isn't a gang its an organization.. they don't bang.. and there pussys they only kick it at the white neighborhoods or where no mexicans or blacks are found..

EME did some drug buisness with the skinheads but buisness is buisness..most skinheads aren't all racist.

ROOKIE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOKIE » March 12th, 2004, 8:39 pm

im asking if black members can be from the eme , and if not how far up the latter can they get ?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2004, 3:52 pm

im asking if black members can be from the eme , and if not how far up the latter can they get ?

ONLY A BLACK PERSON WITH SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER IT. THERE LIFE EXPECTANCY WOULD BE ABOUT 3 DAYS.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2004, 4:02 pm

ONLY A BLACK PERSON WITH SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER IT. THERE LIFE EXPECTANCY WOULD BE ABOUT 3 DAYS.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » March 13th, 2004, 8:54 pm

HEY ROOKIE, ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK A RETARDED QUESTION LIKE THAT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STOP ASKING STUPID ASS QUESTIONS. TO ME, THE MORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS, THE MORE YOU SOUND LIKE A DIRTY ASS COP. ARE YOU A DIRTY ASS COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 14th, 2004, 12:11 am

Mexican Mafia has a specific name for a reason so i don't think blak ppl can join..

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 9th, 2004, 10:48 pm

The Mexican Mafia loves to kill black people, they agree with the philosophies of white supremacists groups like the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2004, 3:18 am

that is not exact , they real philosophie behind la eme are not the same than the nazi its not true ,they have strong zapatist beliefs and its the oposite of the nazi ,but in la pinta they play the racist card cause its like that u get parked acording to your race and gang afiliation ....

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » May 10th, 2004, 8:09 am

truegod wrote:The Mexican Mafia loves to kill black people, they agree with the philosophies of white supremacists groups like the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood.
LOL Goodone "TheReal" LOL

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 10th, 2004, 12:25 pm

the eme hated blacks for no reason any way at first the blacks and the
southern mexicans came together to take out the skinheads and then the
f-ckin slave group eme turned around and started fightin the blacks in prison so the blacks went to the nuestra famalia for alliance since they knew that the eme didnt like the north mexicans anyway
and when you think about it all 13 gangs are a bunch of slaves takin orders kuz they afriad of what the eme would do to them lol
and when you dont take orders they put a green light on you you can do sooo much for them but bein in any mafia at all youll die someday
ther is no mafia member that has died naturally i only know one that died naturally lolbut yeah anyways i got more respect for maravilla
kuz they got the green light and they still around strong and ther aint sh-t the eme or the south siders can do about it i got mexican homies
from big hazard and i know og curly even he tells me that this whole
sur13 sh-t is like a slave ship they all brain washed thats why they soo racist blacks dont take orders from no other black group when it comes to this gang sh-t AT ALL but when we shoot at a mexican or anybody the whole world get on are ass and we aint even the number one gang
members in the usa anymore its the mexicans the more immegrants the more gangs and drugs i aint sayin all immegrants are bad but hey thats how it is every race has a reputation blacks are known to just b-tch and complian and not vote , mexicans are known to sale drugs immegrate
and have babies and whites are known to just be stuck up and call the cops period so ima say this we all got issues and we all f-cked up in our own ways i can say alot of bad things about black just like i can do the same about whites and mexicans so if yall feel offended of what i said then just say what you gota say and get on with your life

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 10th, 2004, 1:03 pm

truegod wrote:The Mexican Mafia loves to kill black people, they agree with the philosophies of white supremacists groups like the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood.
yeah well thats big time BS.....they r enemies with blacks but dont agree with everything the white supremacists and the kkk and AB..LOL thats wrong...how many Surenos do u see with a nazi tats all over their body?and for the people who say the Surenos r slaves an all that...not really slaves...i think of the mafia as being some kind of government for them or something lol

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 10th, 2004, 4:00 pm

^^ Chill that kid knows nothing lol hes getting the KKK and la eme mixed up

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 10th, 2004, 8:38 pm

FUCK KKK FUCKIN WHITEBOYS FUCK DEM STRAIGHT UP

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 11th, 2004, 1:37 pm

NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LA EME DOES NOT SHARE ALL the SAME BELIEFS AS the ARYANS. THEY MIGHT CLICK WITH THEM CUZ OF the BGF/NF ALLIANCE, BUT LA EME DON'T TRUST NO SKINHEADS ANYTIME SOON. THERE'S TIMES WHEN THEY'VE EVEN GONE AT IT, MEXICANOS VS. WHITES. ALL EME CONNECTED GANGS ARE NOT NECESARRILY RACIST TO BLACK BROTHAZ. BESIDES, I KNOW OF A GOOD NUMBER OF BLACKS JOININ SOUTHERN GANGS... Y'ALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THAT. ALL US MEXICANS DON'T HATE BLACKS, JUS THAT IF SOME1 FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GONNA MESS WITH YOUR PPL AND UR HOOD, PEEPZ AIN'T JUS GONNA STAND THERE AND LET THAT STUFF RIDE... PEACE...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2004, 1:42 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LA EME DOES NOT SHARE ALL the SAME BELIEFS AS the ARYANS. THEY MIGHT CLICK WITH THEM because OF the BGF/NF ALLIANCE, BUT LA EME DON'T TRUST NO SKINHEADS ANYTIME SOON. THERE'S TIMES WHEN THEY'VE EVEN GONE AT IT, MEXICANOS VS. WHITES. ALL EME CONNECTED GANGS ARE NOT NECESARRILY RACIST TO BLACK BROTHAZ. BESIDES, I KNOW OF A GOOD NUMBER OF BLACKS JOININ SOUTHERN GANGS... Y'ALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THAT. ALL US MEXICANS DON'T HATE BLACKS, JUS THAT IF SOME1 FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GONNA MESS WITH YOUR PPL AND UR HOOD, PEEPZ AIN'T JUS GONNA STAND THERE AND LET THAT STUFF RIDE... PEACE...
yeah i agree with u..they are not all racist..and sure as hell dont share beliefs about all that nazi stuff..

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » May 11th, 2004, 9:40 pm

Theres black sureños, just like theres Mexican crips. Sure, there aren't that many black eses, but there aren't many Mexican crips, are there.

You people act like us Mexicans stand around waiting for some black fool to walk by and when one does we jump out and kill him. Pinches weyes ignorantes.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 11th, 2004, 10:03 pm

Simon

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 9:39 am

LOL LOL LOL. SIMON, COMPA. THAT'S RIGHT. BY the WAY, I ACTUALLY KNEW A FEW FOOLS HERE IN SALINAS THAT WERE BLACK AND BANGED SUR. AND I HEARD THAT A LOT OF BLACKS HAVE BEEN GETTIN IN 18 ST ALLA EN LA, BUT IT COULD BE JUS RUMORES... PEACE...

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 12th, 2004, 10:06 am

^^^yup most gangs now days are mixed.....a black kat banging sur would be nothing new......

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 13th, 2004, 8:03 am

ROOKIE wrote:im asking if black members can be from the eme , and if not how far up the latter can they get ?
*The question I pose is-WHY WOULD A SELF-RESPECTING BLACK MAN, WANT TO JOIN A RACIST ORGANIZATION LIKE LA EME, OR JOIN ANY TYPE OF SURENO GANG, WHOSE FOLKS AS A WHOLE HATE BLACK PEOPLE, AND ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS? That's nothing more than giving aid and assistance to the enemy! Mexican sureno gangs are just like skinheads in my book, but are not viewed as such, because they go under the radar of being a "minority." This "minority" tag is what fools many black folks psychologically.

That's why you'll never see mexican gangs go to war, on a grand scale, or ride on white gangs (i.e. russian mafia, skinheads, nazi-lowriders, armenian gangs, etc.), but will attack black and asian gangs.

You see, I don't buy into all this bull-that is meant to put black folks to sleep-about how surenos/la eme, aren't the same as their nazi brethren. Oh sure, they may have specific philosophical differences, as it relates to their particular tribe, but they are nevertheless part and parcel of one another, when it comes to their racism, and feelings towards black folks.

In that end, they are one and the same, as well as the acts of mayhem and racism that they will inflict up on the black population. Ultimately-THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 13th, 2004, 8:22 am

GIBBY wrote:
LOL Goodone "TheReal" LOL

*I'm sorry Gibby, but there are other black folks out there, who feel and think like me...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 13th, 2004, 8:26 am

To MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831:

"ALL US MEXICANS DON'T HATE BLACKS,"

*Not all, but probably most!

-JUS THAT IF SOME1 FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GONNA MESS WITH YOUR PPL AND UR HOOD, PEEPZ AIN'T JUS GONNA STAND THERE AND LET THAT STUFF RIDE... PEACE...

*On the face of it, what you've said sounds pretty reasonable, HOWEVER, mexican gangs knowingly target black civilians, even very little children, who have no type of affiliation. Many mexican gangs have no code, or honor, when it comes to warfare against black gangs, because in their white supremacist minds, killing any "nigger", even if it's a child, or an elderly woman-is justified.

(Many of the killings that mexican gangs perpetrate against black folks in L.A., is racial, and not gang affiliated.)

This is how many of your own folks think, as well as put into practice, much of these dastardly deeds. Yeah, I do think it's time for black folks to wake up and realize who they're truly dealing with...

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » May 13th, 2004, 9:54 am

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 you gots false info ese about the 18 so let it be known dont talk if you dont what what your saying or if nobody has asked you a question. There are only 2 known vatos frm the 666 with african heritage period.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 13th, 2004, 4:15 pm

TheReal wrote:
ROOKIE wrote:im asking if black members can be from the eme , and if not how far up the latter can they get ?
*The question I pose is-WHY WOULD A SELF-RESPECTING BLACK MAN, WANT TO JOIN A RACIST ORGANIZATION LIKE LA EME, OR JOIN ANY TYPE OF SURENO GANG, WHOSE FOLKS AS A WHOLE HATE BLACK PEOPLE, AND ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS? That's nothing more than giving aid and assistance to the enemy! Mexican sureno gangs are just like skinheads in my book, but are not viewed as such, because they go under the radar of being a "minority." This "minority" tag is what fools many black folks psychologically.

That's why you'll never see mexican gangs go to war, on a grand scale, or ride on white gangs (i.e. russian mafia, skinheads, nazi-lowriders, armenian gangs, etc.), but will attack black and asian gangs.

You see, I don't buy into all this bull-that is meant to put black folks to sleep-about how surenos/la eme, aren't the same as their nazi brethren. Oh sure, they may have specific philosophical differences, as it relates to their particular tribe, but they are nevertheless part and parcel of one another, when it comes to their racism, and feelings towards black folks.

In that end, they are one and the same, as well as the acts of mayhem and racism that they will inflict up on the black population. Ultimately-THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!
Anyone here tired of these ppl bragging sh*it they don't know?

Like for instance this wigga don't be knowing reason why Sureno gangs don't ride on the Russian Mafia because there a goverment at Russia which sells weapons to foreign countries. They are no skinheads in LoS Nazi Low Riders are not in the same turf as the Raza Sureno attack Surenos and blacks and asians because there down here in LA and they wanna sell their drugs on their turf. Speak when spoken to

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 14th, 2004, 6:31 am

My response to KRDreJ

-Like for instance this wigga don't be knowing reason why Sureno gangs don't ride on the Russian Mafia because there a goverment at Russia which sells weapons to foreign countries.

*First of all b!tch, I'm no "wigga", if by calling me that name, you're referring to me as a white man, trying to act black, well-I'M BLACK FOOL, MUCH TO YOUR DISLIKE! What? You feel that a black person is supposed to come another way in his presentation?

Secondly, what the hell does your explanation do, in justifying why Sureno fools don't roll on the Russian Mafia? Russian Mafia is located in L.A. too fool! ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT?

-They are no skinheads in LoS Nazi Low Riders are not in the same turf as the Raza Sureno

*That's BULL@#$%!!!! There are Nazi Lowriders and Sureno gangs co-habitating in the same city, and area, but they respect each other's space, whereas with blacks, many surenos feel a need to conquer and contain them-just because they exist! Sureno gangs don't feel a sense of urgency, in gratuitously and wantonly killing, white civilians, as they do black civilians: tell me I'm lying?

As I said before, many (not all) of sureno attacks upon black folks, have nothing to do with gang reprisals, retaliations, and whatnot; rather, much of what surenos do upon the black community is racial-in regards to many of them murdering black civilians. This is how surenos corporately roll, and is an earmark on how they operate. Why? Because there's more of a seedier intent in wanting to war with black gangs, and black folks in general, than there is with their white supremacist brethren, whom they have alliances with.

Oh sure, pick on two groups of color (blacks and asians), just to prove how bad you are, in becoming king of the minorities, while allying with white racist devils. Oh yeah, I'm mighty sureno!

Yeah right! All of those actions by surenos-mentioned previously-and their allying, not with any old type of white folks, but with racist, white supremacist, white folks at that, TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORPORATE BODY OF SURENOS, AND HOW THEY OPERATE, THINK, AND ENTER INTO THE RACIAL BODY BREAKDOWN!!

Would you care for me to elaborate more?

-attack Surenos and blacks and asians because there down here in LA and they wanna sell their drugs on their turf.

*Not all mexican gangs reside in L.A., throughout southern california. As I said before, you have plenty of sureno gangs down south, who reside in the same city, and surround, white supremacist gangs, and their organizations, yet these white folks are never touched, which to me-along with allying with these fools-IS SAYING A LOT ABOUT SURENOS, MEXICANS IN GENERAL, AND HOW THEY'RE VIEWED IN THE RACIAL HIERARCHY!!!

Folks can't use the mantle of an "oppresed minority" bandwagon, and try to benefit from the fruits thereof, if you're willingly allying with white supremacists, and not warring with them, even though those fools live in the same area, neighborhood, and are surrounded by surenos! That's why I don't view mexicans in general as fellow darker brothers in the struggle, seeing as how many feel, think, and will manifest actions upon black folks, similar to what white folks have done in the past, on a wholesale level. Mexicans and their racist actions are given a "pass" by many black folks, wanting to have alliances with mexicans, by believing that mexicans are just wayward brethren, which will eventually turn around and see the true enemy, which is white folks.

Rather or not black folks ought to think this way, I'm not here to judge for now, however, a great many black folks do feel and think this way in general, therefore neutering any real anger, and righteous indignation towards surenos-as they would probably have, if mexicans were outright white folks, committing wanton acts of violence against black civilians.

Man, if mexicans were white boys doing, what they're doing, you'd see groups like the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, a revived and rejuvenated Nation of Islam, and other homegrown, and jumpstarted black self-defense/militant organizations coming out of the woodwork, at least claiming to want to stop and be rid of those white folks living in close proximity to them (that's if white folks were hypothetically in the same spots in regards to location with black folks, that mexicans now presently share).

There'd be rallies, reprisals and retaliations up the ying-yang, even if the blacks were outnumbered: with the same spirit of vengeance, that black folks will quickly heap up on one another. It would be as if black folks grew some new balls, because many of them (not all), from that militant mindset would love nothing more to have an excuse to kill white folks, if just given the proper excuse. However, because the perpetrators are mexican, and are told by black leaders, scholars and intellectuals, that black and brown are latent brothers, as well as sisters of one another, and are in this thing together, and that the true enemy is "whitey", and that this "whitey" is invoking divide and conquer tactics, by having brown and black at each other's throats-this steals the revolutionary resolve from black folks, in feeling any justified rage and hatred, towards mexicans; the same that many of them would have towards white folks: if white folks were committing the exact same acts against them (blacks), as what surenos are doing, when they target black civilians. If mexicans were viewed similarly as white folks, many black groups would make these surenos actions, tantamount to a national crisis.

The truth of the matter is, black folks are viewed as being beneath mexicans socially, and on the racial totem pole.

Black folks, by their leaders, scholars, and intellectuals, are made to feel guilty, shameful, and being on the level of white folks-when they begin to view mexicans on the same level as white people, when it comes to them being racial outsiders, and oppressors. Hell! Black folks are made to feel so guilty in thinking this way, to where many black folks would rather take out, and hate a fellow black person, than to even look at a mexican the wrong way, for fear of being called by his/or her own peers, xenophobic and bigoted!

So naw man, you're not telling me anything, nor have you enlightened me on a damn thing...

-Speak when spoken to

*I will speak when I choose to, and when the spirit hits me, regardless of whether you approve of it, or not. In other words, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LIKE, nor is my life lived, just to accommodate your wishes! Ya' dig?

P.S.
I'm not saying that all mexicans are racist against black people, but I honestly do believe that the majority of them are. Nor am I not saying that black folks can't have mexican friends, or friends of any other race. What I am saying however, is that just because one may have friends of other races, doesn't mean that I'm blinded to how racism operates, in regards to black folks experiences, and the broader society.

Trust me, I've seen and do know plenty of mexicans and other non-blacks, who have black friends, have sex and date black women, yet still are racist against black folks, and don't have any thing good to say about black folks, and will preach to their own people-the destruction and containment of black folks.

So no, I'm not a racist who hates whites and mexicans, or other non-black folks, just because the they’re non-black, seeing as how I’m not pure my damn self. I just see the world for how it truly is, not on how it can be, or how I want it to be. In other words, I’m not coming from a “race first” perspective because I intuitively want to, but because circumstances compel me to.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 14th, 2004, 4:37 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LA EME DOES NOT SHARE ALL the SAME BELIEFS AS the ARYANS. THEY MIGHT CLICK WITH THEM because OF the BGF/NF ALLIANCE, BUT LA EME DON'T TRUST NO SKINHEADS ANYTIME SOON. THERE'S TIMES WHEN THEY'VE EVEN GONE AT IT, MEXICANOS VS. WHITES. ALL EME CONNECTED GANGS ARE NOT NECESARRILY RACIST TO BLACK BROTHAZ. BESIDES, I KNOW OF A GOOD NUMBER OF BLACKS JOININ SOUTHERN GANGS... Y'ALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THAT. ALL US MEXICANS DON'T HATE BLACKS, JUS THAT IF SOME1 FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GONNA MESS WITH YOUR PPL AND UR HOOD, PEEPZ AIN'T JUS GONNA STAND THERE AND LET THAT STUFF RIDE... PEACE...
Yeah, I agree with you, not all mexicans hate blacks, and those are the mexicans I got love fo.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 24th, 2004, 7:17 pm

Last edited by mangler on May 26th, 2004, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 24th, 2004, 8:00 pm

mangler wrote:ive heard of black surenos calling shots on the yard.
an black dude from eighteen street & and black dude from this click call poserz 13. blacks have rank in the sur, put i dont know if that crosses over to the eme......
black surenos calling shots? On what gang I never seen a black sureno only half white mexicans

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”