Domincan Republic (La Republica Dominicana)

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
nforcer8ballin

Re: Domincan Republic (La Republica Dominicana)

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 10th, 2003, 9:27 pm

WAZ UP , I WANT SOME INFO ABOUT A GANG CALLED DDP(DOMINCANS DONT PLAY ) PLEASE REPLY..

tweak

Unread post by tweak » March 9th, 2004, 12:29 am

DDP isnt from the dominican republic, started on the east coast im pretty sure. theres a few DDP' around here but they mainly keep to themselves and run on small street level crimes like petty theft and selling pot.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 29th, 2004, 7:34 pm

DDP STARTED IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS NY...AND IN D.R WE GOT TRINITARIOS MAINLY FROM THERE THERES A FEW LATIN KINGS BUT THATS NIGGAS FROM NY AND SHIT...

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokeridah » May 31st, 2004, 6:23 pm

Yea ddp didnt start in d.r. i think it started in the east like tweak said

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 12th, 2004, 1:27 pm

theres mad Dominican Gangs most of them is soft tho, DDP aint shyt, Dominican Mafia aint shyt Trinitarios aint shyt, in DR only niggas who hold shyt down its this Alliance called The New Yorkers, who OG's that been deported to DR most of them r Bloods, also the Latin Kings.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 12th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Dez Nutz Bytch wrote:theres mad Dominican Gangs most of them is soft tho, DDP aint shyt, Dominican Mafia aint shyt Trinitarios aint shyt, in DR only niggas who hold shyt down its this Alliance called The New Yorkers, who OG's that been deported to DR most of them r Bloods, also the Latin Kings.
ARE YOU SERIOUS???LOL NIGGA GO TO WILLIAMSBURG IN BK SEE IF THEM TRINIS WONT CHOP YA HEAD OFF AND HAS FAR HAS BLOODS IN SANTO DOMINGO I AINT NEVA HERD OF NONE CUZZ NOT FOR NOTHING OR NOT TO BE RACIST BUT THATS A BLACK GANG AND DR IS A SPANISH COUNTRY

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 13th, 2004, 1:28 pm

lol@this kat, go to Santo Domingo, check if theres not any bloods out there, Theres many Latinos that join black gangs, theres alot of sets where 50% of the members r latinos, so check shyt before jumpin to conclusions

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 14th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Dez Nutz Bytch wrote:lol@this kat, go to Santo Domingo, check if theres not any bloods out there, Theres many Latinos that join black gangs, theres alot of sets where 50% of the members r latinos, so check shyt before jumpin to conclusions
nigga i am from santo domingo i go out there puro platano aqui aserozo i aint neva seen no bloods in d.r anywhere in d.r nowhere en el cibao nowhere near the rough spots and has far has latinos being in black gangs i aint gonna deny ure right but not many dominicans talk that shit to them puerto ricans those are the main ones joining the bloods and crip gangs in ny

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 5:34 pm

MY BABY MOMMA AND DAUGHTER FROM WILLIAMSBURG BK..........I B THERE EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND AND IM COOL with EVERYONE ON HER BLOCK.........SPENT THE WHOLE SUMMER THERE...........ANYWAY, THE WHOLE BLOCK IS DOMINICANOS, AND MOST OF THEM ARE BLOOD...........BELIEVE THAT..........AND THEY REP THAT SHIT HARD

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 5:35 pm

IN DR IT'S MOSTLY KINGS TRUE THAT........BUT I KNOW OF A FEW BLOODS TOO.......RIGHT THERE IN EL CIBAO...........GO TO LAS TRES CRUZES............RIGHT BY EL MONUMENTO.............OR GO TO R.S. TOLENTINO ST.........BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 30th, 2004, 5:24 pm

YOU SAY DOMINCAN REPUBLIC A SPANISH COUNTRY?? ITS A LATIN COUNTRY IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN MANY COUNTRIES THAT ARE LABLED LATINO THEY DON'T USE THOSE TERMS THERE ESP IN SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES AND MEXICO

HOW MANY SPAINARDS ARE THERE?

2ND YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DOMINCAN REPUBLICANS DOMINCA ARE THE REAL DOMINCANS!

I READ D.R HISTORY AND IT AINT SWEET THERE BASICALLY THE SAME AS THE HAITIANS BLACK BUT DIFFERENT MORE SHADES LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS. YALL FOR SURE AINT INDIO! INDIO IS A DEROAGORY WORD I WONDER WHY YALL USE IT?

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » November 30th, 2004, 11:02 pm

Dominicans have native, spaniard and negro blood just like us. However they got more darker people ( I can say that ) because being bordered with Haiti. Beautiful women and a beautiful country.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 18th, 2004, 12:12 pm

There are plenty in DR:

Los Macheteros
Blanca Nieves
Los Siete Enanitos
Los Sangre (Bloods)

Much More...

I know that when u hear about Latin Kings or Bloods being there, Im not sure if they have ties to the U.S. but I know crime is on the rise there so it aint no joke.

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » January 18th, 2005, 1:56 pm

Blood and Latin Kings is active in dominican republic ? is it dangerous in dominican republic ?

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 26th, 2005, 2:56 pm

i gotta question. r thurr gangz in a place called Porte Plata? i thynk thtz wut itz called but i duno 4 sho. holla ~1~

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » April 23rd, 2005, 7:56 am

Y é fácil! Aint nobody bangin Blood or Crip in Santo Domingo or in the DR man la gente siempre inventa vaina. I've lived In Compton and all around the DR I know what I'm talking about compai. Otra cosa, why niggas in NY tryin to bang hoods from LA? Thats corny be original man

GERMANY

Unread post by GERMANY » June 28th, 2005, 12:49 pm

I was in Santa Domingo & in Puerto Plata in both cities there were members of LA MAFIA...

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 30th, 2005, 10:45 am

La Mafia? K mafia? De k hablas man?

GERMANY

Unread post by GERMANY » July 1st, 2005, 10:01 am

I don't know what you're talkin about...
I was in Puerto Plata (next to the harbor) and talked to one guy, he speaked a little english,
who had a tatoo: LA MAFIA.
He said something like to live and die for rhis tatoo...
And in Santo Domingo i saw some guys with the same tatoo...

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » July 2nd, 2005, 9:18 am

K yo sepa it must not be nothing big 'cause I lived there for years and never saw anybody with a "La Mafia" tat I know there's some "tigueres" in the capital like in Los Mina,Luperon/Capotillo,etc.. but aint no Crip or blood activity like some dude on here said there was.. they don't know sh** about that...maybe a few know about it from NY but and nobody bangin it... aint no point to bang it down there anyways. I'm going back in august tho' so I'll see how things have changed. Nos chequeamo'

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » July 4th, 2005, 4:15 am

the dominican republic is not a dangerous country, everyone is safe over there, i went to dominican republic in february and i come again in february 2006, and it' a very good country with pretty girls where the lige is not exspensive...

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » July 6th, 2005, 10:19 pm

frenchmexicano wrote:the dominican republic is not a dangerous country, everyone is safe over there, i went to dominican republic in february and i come again in february 2006, and it' a very good country with pretty girls where the lige is not exspensive...
You say that 'cuz u were staying at a resort man.. that's different a resort doesn't reflect how the country is. That's like going to Catalina Island and saying that everyone in California is safe. People still get robbed and killed almost everyday in Santo Domingo. Go walk through Luperón/Capotillo on your next visit to La República Dominicana then tell us that everybody is safe there jaja Dominicanas are the best tho'

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 15th, 2005, 5:38 pm

The DR is very poor. Dirt poor.

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » September 11th, 2005, 2:26 am

yes, i think that it is dangerous in the capital "Santo Domingo" but in the north east of the country like Samana, Sanchez, Las Terrenas...it's not dangerous, because it's a very touristic area. But i think that la republica dominicana will become like the u.s.a in a some years, because alot of americans buy grounds over there.

dblockin

Unread post by dblockin » September 17th, 2005, 6:02 am

what about la compagnia gang does it still exist these guy i heard werte making close to a million dollars a week in coke sales alone now that's whoa!

NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Puerto plata

Unread post by NorthernBrotha » September 20th, 2005, 8:30 am

i've been to puerto plata...NOT at the resorts, but seeing my fam in the "campo". Ive spent a few days in the Barrio "playa oeste" Near the harbour. I didnt see much gang activity but i did see some niggas reppin a yellow flag and they wear a certain chain and rep that shit. i didnt ask any questions. Most of them out there are hooked on crack even 14 year olds, its fucked up. To them people who go down there and stay in resorts..if you dont have a pass in the barrio dont go there. Youll definatly get touched

anyone know what im talkin bout?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 20th, 2005, 10:51 am

Claro k si compai...I've never been to Puerto Plata but I used to live en la capital and I always rolled through Capotillo and Luperón and hoods like that...but Im a tiguere too so ya tu saaabe!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 25th, 2009, 10:01 pm

I heard that dude Vakero thinks he a blood HAHAHA Aint that some ironic shit... niggas in DR copiando a unos falsos de ny kienes estan copiando a los authenticos de L.A.

MCSICARIO
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: PUERTO PLATA

Unread post by MCSICARIO » December 31st, 2009, 1:26 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABUT YES WE GOT BLOODS I AM FROM PUERTO PLATA AND I KNOW GANSTER SHIT EVEN DO I AINT IN NO GANG WE GOT 42, BLOODS, NETAS, LATIN KINGS, VATO LOCO, VILLA POWER, VILLANO AN A FEW TRINITARIOS BLOODS FROM HERE AR KNOWN AS LATIN BLOOD OR SIMPLY SANGRE AND IN SANTO DOMINGO IN LA VICTORIA IS THE MAINE CHAPTER AN DONT TALK SHIT NIGGA IF YOU AINT KNOW AINT NO RACIAL SHIT IN BLOOD IT IS ALL ABOUT UNIT AND NO LET ABUSE AND I AM NOT A BLOOD BUT I KNOW STREETS RULEZ AND ABUT MAFIA SHIT YEAH WE GOT HERE BUT WE CALL THEM CAPOS MOST OF THEM WORK IN NY WITH DRUGS THEM CAME DOWN HERE AN STAYS ON THE SHADOWS BECOUSE THEY MAKE LITTLE THINGS AND THEY OLD NOW SO SHUT UP SNICHT AN DONT HATE COUSE I AM SPEAKING REAL LOVE FROM MA NIGGAS FROM VILLA

MCSICARIO
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: PUERTO PLATA

Re: Puerto plata

Unread post by MCSICARIO » December 31st, 2009, 1:31 pm

NorthernBrotha wrote:i've been to puerto plata...NOT at the resorts, but seeing my fam in the "campo". Ive spent a few days in the Barrio "playa oeste" Near the harbour. I didnt see much gang activity but i did see some niggas reppin a yellow flag and they wear a certain chain and rep that shit. i didnt ask any questions. Most of them out there are hooked on crack even 14 year olds, its #%@& up. To them people who go down there and stay in resorts..if you dont have a pass in the barrio dont go there. Youll definatly get touched

anyone know what im talkin bout?
YEAH NIGGA HERE IN DR WE DONT USE BANDANA THEY USER WHA WE CALL COLLAR IN the HOOD IT WAS NETA AN LATIN KINGS AND THATS TRUE YOU DONT BELONG TO THE BARRIO DONT GO THERE COME VILLA PROGRESO IN 2 A/M AN YOU GET BURN MOTHER FUKER JAJAJA LOLZ

Blancanieves
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by Blancanieves » August 6th, 2010, 1:35 am

Is "tigueres" a gang?