The Toughest City In the U.S.

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Toughest City In the U.S.

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 11th, 2004, 1:53 pm

(conman)-Why they seperated the city this way????????????
-----------
4 more $money$ for their county; financial funding for law enforcement agencies in that area............................~DreamerGirl~

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » May 20th, 2004, 8:58 pm

New Orleans got the highest murder rate amongst the major cities... Washington DC aint too far behind though

the cities with the highest murder rate are Gary Indiana and Compton

Unread post by Guest » May 21st, 2004, 10:55 am

TomTom wrote:… BUT MY DALLAS NIGGAS IS SO HOOD THEY AINT 2 BE F-CKED WITH EITHER…
HELL YEA!!!>>>

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 26th, 2004, 12:09 pm

kevmac wrote:
kimbo wrote:can someone tell me some of the toughest cities and most gang populated cities in united states. I believe that L.A. is one of the top 3 but i heard cities in NY were pretty bad too.
According to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GUIDE, 2003 STATS. 350 Cities OVERALL STATS. I will post info on smaller populations in after I post the Metropolitan Statistics.

1 Detroit, MI
2 St. Louis, MO
3 Atlanta, GA
4 Camden, NJ
5 Washington, DC
6 Compton, CA
7 Dayton, OH
8 Baltimore, MD
9 Tampa, FL
10 Gary, IN
11 Memphis, TN
12 North Charleston, SC
13 New Orleans, LA
14 Richmond, VA
15 Trenton, NJ
16 Jackson, MS
17 Cincinnati, OH
18 Youngstown, OH
19 Cleveland, OH
20 Springfield, MA
21 Oakland, CA
22 Birmingham, AL
23 Miami, FL
24 Richmond, CA
25 Reading, PA

(2003) 350 CITIES OVERALL MOST DANGEROUS. Next Post is the Metro Stats.
AIYO KEV, WHAT WEB SITE IS THAT ON?

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 27th, 2004, 2:55 pm

LA and IE

arrogat

Unread post by arrogat » May 28th, 2004, 1:52 am

hahaha i saw columbus on 1 of those lists and columbus is real soft, i dunno seems like shit never really happens here i think we had like 118 murders or something last year around there

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 1st, 2004, 8:28 pm

no joke the worst place ive ever been to and got lost at is LA, somewhere by florence ave. thought i wasnt gonna make it out alive. I dont think i will see something worse than that.

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » June 6th, 2004, 8:46 pm

anonymousman wrote:no joke the worst place ive ever been to and got lost at is LA, somewhere by florence ave. thought i wasnt gonna make it out alive. I dont think i will see something worse than that.

Get losted in Dc and ask info...lol...You wont be livin'....

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 6th, 2004, 9:10 pm

^^ I kno this white boy that got lost up in D.C.. drove thru the wrong neighborhood and some muhf**ker jumped out in the middle of the road with a shotgun

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 6th, 2004, 11:49 pm

I went to D.C. once. It was a work related trip.

I wanted to really see & experience D.C. so I walked down Columbia St. (north D.C. by all the embassies) south all the way to the White House and the park with all the memorials.

What's that about a 8 mile walk?....Took a few little detours down side streets.

It was a walk in the park. If D.C. is tough..I sure didn't see it.

Not dissin D.C. I'm sure it's as hard as any city anywhere; but people were friendly and cool with me.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 7th, 2004, 12:36 am

Its impossible to tell the toughest city by crime or murder rates. Those is just basically guides, think about it, LA's rates includes Bel Air, Beverly Hills and lots of areas like that and excludes areas like Compton, Lynwood, and Inglewood which use to have the highest murder rate in LA county and if you not from out here you will still think you in LA city limits cuzz they all around each other. And you cant judge by visiting a city for a day or two either. You might not see nothing cuzz you aint in the mix like the residents, or it might not look grimey enough to you.

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 7th, 2004, 3:47 am

to rumble2005.....im sorry to say that oakland is no where to be found in the toughest cities in the U.S. Oakland is going through an identity crisis, they dont know whether they want to be pimps, thugs, ganagstas, prettyboys, or clowns, so they emulate everybosy else. Oakland as a city is not active at all.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 7th, 2004, 3:50 am

spaceghost u a dumb ass muthafuca, u wont survive in oakland sayin that stupid shit, u fucin cartoon

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 7th, 2004, 4:04 am

grape of wrath...fucc oakland...and any nigga who rep it.....oaklandis like a fuckin theme park...its a fun place to go...its a cake walk...you go tell the niggas from oakland i said...since you dick ridin em so tough

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 7th, 2004, 4:11 am

lol who the fuc is u that oakland even gives a fuc about? u keep talkin bad about oakland they musta did sometin to u , i know u aint spaceghost from rollin 90 cuz u got that tray in yo name lollll

i aint gon tell oakland sh*t nigga go to the deep eastside of the town and tell them urself BEEYATCH

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 7th, 2004, 4:33 am

i tell them all the time..they dont say a word nigga..

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 7th, 2004, 4:40 am

...and then u wake up

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 7th, 2004, 11:23 am

Impala wrote:I went to D.C. once. It was a work related trip.

I wanted to really see & experience D.C. so I walked down Columbia St. (north D.C. by all the embassies) south all the way to the White House and the park with all the memorials.

What's that about a 8 mile walk?....Took a few little detours down side streets.

It was a walk in the park. If D.C. is tough..I sure didn't see it.

Not dissin D.C. I'm sure it's as hard as any city anywhere; but people were friendly and cool with me.
Yeah I guess not you was in the tourist area, came on the southside and see how real niggas get down in D.C., niggas from outta town that come on the southside half steping usually get they wig split or they car shot up.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 8th, 2004, 3:08 pm

HAHAHA this cat Impala is funny. fool you went to North D.C by all the EMBASSIES and to the f**king WHITE HOUSE where the freakin president of the united states lives. and u expectin to see some harcore street sh*t goin on?? im not tryna diss you or nething. i just thought that was pretty funny. thats like me going to NY checkin out the statue of liberty and the new york stock exchange and sayin nyc doesnt seem too harcore

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 8th, 2004, 3:58 pm

makaveli389 wrote:HAHAHA this cat Impala is funny. fool you went to North D.C by all the EMBASSIES and to the f**king WHITE HOUSE where the freakin president of the united states lives. and u expectin to see some harcore street sh*t goin on?? im not tryna diss you or nething. i just thought that was pretty funny. thats like me going to NY checkin out the statue of liberty and the new york stock exchange and sayin nyc doesnt seem too harcore
yeah thats what im saying thats like me going to LA and walking through beverly hills and saying LA aint that hardcore. I guess homeboy didnt know.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 8th, 2004, 5:14 pm

That's cool, I guess I deserve to be clowned on. Yeah, you guys are right but WTF did I know, never been there before.

Yeah, I know D.C.'s a hell a tough place...guess probably a good thing I actually didn't run into anything.

Peace,

Impala

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 8th, 2004, 6:50 pm

Impala wrote:That's cool, I guess I deserve to be clowned on. Yeah, you guys are right but WTF did I know, never been there before.

Yeah, I know D.C.'s a hell a tough place...guess probably a good thing I actually didn't run into anything.

Peace,

Impala
No biggie, dont take it personal.

\G/

Unread post by \G/ » June 27th, 2004, 11:12 pm

U NIGGAZ IS LAME DUMB AS FUCK
THE TOP DANGEROUS CITIES ARE
CHICAGO
NEW YORK
LOS ANGELES
AS FAR AS MURDERS OF 2003 NOTHIN2 BE PROUD OF

OH AND TO THE NIGGA THAT SAID DALLAS IS HARD MAN I USE TO LIVE
OUT THERE BACK IN 2001 U COUNTRY NIGGAZ IS LAME AS FUCKK.WHO THE FUCK IS U FOOLIN MONK...LOL
DONT TELL ME I AINT LIVED THERE NEITHER NIGGA SKYLINE<LINCOLN,SPRUCE HS,BA,SOC,CARTER,KIMBALL
GROVE<HIGHLANDHEELS,OAK CLIFF,DEEP ELUM,

DETROIT NIGGA WHAT!!!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 28th, 2004, 1:27 pm

\G/ wrote:U NIGGAZ IS LAME DUMB AS #%@&
CHICAGO
NEW YORK
LOS ANGELES

OUT THERE BACK IN 2001 U COUNTRY NIGGAZ IS LAME AS FUCKK.WHO THE #%@& IS U FOOLIN MONK...LOL
DONT TELL ME I AINT LIVED THERE NEITHER NIGGA SKYLINE<LINCOLN,SPRUCE HS,BA,SOC,CARTER,KIMBALL

DETROIT NIGGA WHAT!!!
Where you got those stats from cause D.C. was labeled the murder capital for 2003. Like you said though nothing to be proud of just curious were you get your stats from.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » July 1st, 2004, 2:19 pm

CHICAGO
NEW YORK
LOS ANGELES

OUT THERE BACK IN 2001 U COUNTRY NIGGAZ IS LAME AS FUCKK.WHO THE #%@& IS U FOOLIN MONK...LOL

DETROIT NIGGA WHAT!!!

This is the reason I hardly come here anymore, So what you can name a couple of high schools, That dont mean SHYT, The only fools that scream "My Hood is Harder Than yours" is wack azz enternet busters. I'm Out, this shyt is outta control.LOL

Unread post by Guest » July 1st, 2004, 2:55 pm

CHICAGO
NEW YORK
LOS ANGELES

DETROIT NIGGA WHAT!!!
YOU MAD AT DALLAS CUZZ SOME COUNTRY NIGGAS,SOME ESES,OR..........I BET SOME WHITE DUDES PROBABLY WHOOPED YOUR ASS!NOT ONLY THAT.........I BET YOU HID OUT OUT ON THE NORTHSIDE RIGHT?? PROBABLY.F THIS DUDE MISSION.PROBABLY SOME EMINEM DICKRIDIN CRACKER.DETROIT WHAT?ISN'T THAT WHAT EM SAYS ALL THE TIME? SEE..............I'M ALREADY ABOUT TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID TOO.LOL.DON'T BE ANOTHER BGMLOCO WHATEVA YOUR STUPID FORUM NAME IS!.LOL

Unread post by Guest » July 1st, 2004, 3:07 pm

aND \G/? THats your forum name? Ridiculous.LOLOLOLOLOL

thats some straight humor.Alonso....seriously...if you ban me you gotta ban this dude for having the stupidest fucking name i've ever seen on this forum let alone all forums i've been to.Oh.Back to topic.Dallas is still ONE of the toughest.NOT THE TOUGHEST \G/ aka minimemenem aka nickel from the suburbs.ONE OF THE.Comprende gringo? i'm out

\G/

Unread post by \G/ » July 1st, 2004, 9:35 pm

I SWEAR THIS DUDE MONK IS PUTTIN UP A SHOW 4 DALLAS

WHO U FOOLIN HOMIE MUST BE DUDES THAT NEVER STEP FOOT IN DALLAS. ....LOL

Unread post by Guest » July 2nd, 2004, 9:38 am

\G/ wrote: WHO U FOOLIN HOMIE MUST BE DUDES THAT NEVER STEP FOOT IN DALLAS. ....LOL
WTF are you talking about?You make no sense little boy.......

2Clever

Unread post by 2Clever » July 6th, 2004, 9:34 am

I moved from STL to DC. Man in STL niggas is sneaky as fuck yo best friend will clean ur ass out if you get drunk or high. In DC this shit is fucking crazy. Go to any fast food joint, crack heads and lil kidss fucking coming up to u in line asking for "50 cent". I had to beat 6 mutherfuckes off me just at Mcdonalds.

I been to south SE DC a few times for work, ther is no fucking way Imma go down there to kick it. NO WAY. I was on the Green Line(the subway), i saw a fucking knife fight on my stop(in the terminal!!!), i said fuck that and stayed on that shit.

What i can say about DC is that it does have good area tho. NW and SW are nice a fuck.

Another thing, i respect banger even tho i dont bang personally, but I dont understand how LA can be so hardcore.
I mean, i used to visit ChI town all the time and those projects are like 15-20 stories tall PACKED full of niggas!! Its only 1door in front 1 door in back. You would think all that density would make areas like that rougher than suburban areas right? The projects in Cali look like garden apartments. I dont get it.

South side Chicago off State St has to be the worst shit ive ever seen. 2-3 miles of high rise projects with crack heads and thugs on the corner.

Explain to me how low density suburban areas can be more hardcore than an area like Chicago with blocks and blocks of high rise projects. I mean on of those building couuld as many people as a whole block in LA.

Ive seens pics of houses in SC LA and compton some look pretty nice. but in areas like Chicago and Detroit its obvisous that its hard times with all those people packed on each other like that, poverty, and the cold weather plus most people ride the train(a whole other story about that). ITs like brothers in LA choose to be in the wrong stuff and alot of the eastern and midwest cities are really fucked up and people dont have any choice.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » July 6th, 2004, 12:51 pm

Placed like SC might look nice in pictures, but when you roll through there, its the people that make those places so tough.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 6th, 2004, 8:59 pm

2Clever wrote:I moved from STL to DC. Man in STL niggas is sneaky as #%@& yo best friend will clean ur ass out if you get drunk or high. In DC this stuff is #%@&#%@ crazy. Go to any fast food joint, crack heads and lil kidss #%@&#%@ coming up to u in line asking for "50 cent". I had to beat 6 mutherfuckes off me just at Mcdonalds.

I been to south SE DC a few times for work, ther is no #%@&#%@ way Imma go down there to kick it. NO WAY. I was on the Green Line(the subway), i saw a #%@&#%@ knife fight on my stop(in the terminal!!!), i said #%@& that and stayed on that stuff.

What i can say about DC is that it does have good area tho. NW and SW are nice a #%@&.

Another thing, i respect banger even tho i dont bang personally, but I dont understand how LA can be so hardcore.
I mean, i used to visit ChI town all the time and those projects are like 15-20 stories tall PACKED full of niggas!! Its only 1door in front 1 door in back. You would think all that density would make areas like that rougher than suburban areas right? The projects in Cali look like garden apartments. I dont get it.

South side Chicago off State St has to be the worst stuff ive ever seen. 2-3 miles of high rise projects with crack heads and thugs on the corner.

Explain to me how low density suburban areas can be more hardcore than an area like Chicago with blocks and blocks of high rise projects. I mean on of those building couuld as many people as a whole block in LA.

Ive seens pics of houses in SC LA and compton some look pretty nice. but in areas like Chicago and Detroit its obvisous that its hard times with all those people packed on each other like that, poverty, and the cold weather plus most people ride the train(a whole other story about that). ITs like brothers in LA choose to be in the wrong stuff and alot of the eastern and midwest cities are really #%@& up and people dont have any choice.
U MADE SOME GOOD POINTS…S.E. DC, 3RD WARD, AND 17TH WARD IN NEW ORLEANS, AND MOST AREAS IN the CHI- IS GETTO ASS HELL..I HAVE YET FOR SOME ONE 2 SHOW ME SOMEWHERE WORST IN THE U.S….AND I DO MEAN YET…AND I’VE DONE HELLA TRAVELING 2 YA HEARD ME!!!

BUT ON THE SAME NOTE LET ME SAY THIS…I THINK U ALL ARE GETTING GETTO, AND ACTUALLY TOUGHEST OF THE TOUGHEST CONFUSED…GETTO???..THAT LIST ABOVE IS THE WORST OF THE WORST AS FAR AS POVERTY RATES AMONG MINORITIES…HARDEST…NOW THAT’S WHEN U START THROWING IN THE DETROIT’S, LA, OAKLANDS(I’VE HEARD the OAK AINT 2 BE F-CKED WITH EITHER), ETC…