Copy Cat Gang Sites

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by alexalonso » May 31st, 2004, 9:03 am

I noticed within the last year that there are other gang sites tying to emulate and copy the format of streetgangs.com.

This site is all original, with original ideas and constantly coming up with new ones .

I think it is funny, because when someone would imform me about someone's site trying to be like this site, and when it was obvious that there was direct copying, those sites would ALWAYS deny it. I think it is funny.

This string here is designed to talk about those copycats. Who are they and why?

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Ice » May 31st, 2004, 12:39 pm

i've seen a lot....they'll die out eventually because they lack authenticity, they dont have the resources that streetgangs.com has and they cant update information as fast...nothing to worry about...

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » May 31st, 2004, 11:47 pm

which sites out there are boot leg versions of streetgangs? Lets hear it.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 1st, 2004, 8:49 am

ALONSO THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD GANG SITES….I’VE RECENTLY FOUND LIKE 200 DIFFERENT ONES SINCE I REALLY STARTED PEEPING ALL KINDS OF GANG INFO ONLINE LIKE 2 YRS AGO….THERE WAS A DAM GOOD ONE CALLED “BLOODS OF BP”…IT COMES FROM BLACKPLANET BUT IT GOT DISBANDED…MAYBE BY SOME OTHER AUTHORITY THO CAUZE THIS BOARD WAS THE HOODEST I’VE EVER SEEN….B’S C’S VL’S GDS’ WOULD ALL GET ON THERE AND HAVE IT OUT….BUT IT WASN’T LIKE NO WEAK NET-BANGIN….THESE NIGGAS WERE CALLING OUT NAMES OF DEAD HOMEYS, SPECIFIC MISSIONS,SHOOTOUTS AND WHAT NOT….THAT’S MAYBE WHY IT GOT DISBANDED…2 MUCH INFO…. ESPECIALLY WITH THE WAY THOSE CPT RU,S WERR GOING AT IT WITH THOSE CC NIGGAS…I DAM NEAR GOT SHOT IN A NET DRIVE-BY(LOL) BY ONE OF THE SANTANAS ON THERE THAT STAY NET-TRIPP’N…BUT ATLEAST NIGGAS KNEW THEY WERE REAL AND NOT ONLINE PUMPING THE TURF UP KNOWING THEY “SOFTER THAN WET TISSUE”….BUT THIS IS A COOL BOARD….I DON’T THINK I’VE SEEN ONE WITH AS MUCH LEGIT GANG INFO YET…

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 1st, 2004, 1:00 pm

A LOT OF SITES ARE WANNABE'S. JUST GO TO ANY ONLINE SEARCH ENGINE AND TYPE GANG FORUMS AND YOU GET ALL TYPES OF BULL. BY FAR STREET GANGS IS THE BEST SITE. "THANK YOU ALONSO" FOR A GOOD SITE

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 1st, 2004, 1:24 pm

streetgangs definetely has the most and only original, legit information on everything. Nothing on this site was copied from anywhere else. I respect alonso for puttin so much time and money into sumtin like this. I have fuound that allmost every other gang site on the net has sumthin copied from here.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 1st, 2004, 6:43 pm

I dont know why this is such an issue between AllHood and Streetgangs
I dont see any copied reference's or information.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 1st, 2004, 7:50 pm

MrYayo wrote:I dont know why this is such an issue between AllHood and Streetgangs
I dont see any copied reference's or information.
Like I said, its not an issue with the HOOD. But it is a nice topic.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 1st, 2004, 8:05 pm

Tom Tom, i understand that there a many gang sites out there, but i was discussing the gang sites that have taken my model and used if for themselves. there are several gang sites out there, and many of them link to me. But the ones that usually try to work off of what streetgangs.com has published won't even acknowledge my site, no mention, no links to me, nothing. Those are the cats I am concerned with.

Doing short histories of gangs, drawing maps, talking about territories and boundaries, allies and enemies was done on streetgangs.com before anyone did it. And people that are doing it now saw it here on streetgangs.com first.

Even the message board that I created over a year ago has popped up on other pages. It might not be a direct bite, but you can see streetgangs.com written all over those pages.

What gets me is that I sit up for hours creating ideas, topics, and things to write. Those that lack creativity can just come to steetgangs.com and cut and paste, easy, right?

And FLaboy, what stuff on this site did I not create? Tell me, I think you are day dreaming. Also my maps and my list of bloods and crips that I compiled is copyrighted with the Library of Congress and with the Uiversity of Southern California. You can copyright anything you want. Did you know that Michael Buffer owns the phrase, "Let's Get Ready to Rumble." That does not mean you can't say it, but if you published a web site or made a t-shirt with that on it, he can shut you down, get it?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 1st, 2004, 8:28 pm

I FEEL U ON THAT NOTE THEN ALONSO…AND DANG HOLD UP…SOULJYA U FROM GD???…AW NEVER MINE THAT’S OUTTA TOPIC….

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 1st, 2004, 9:45 pm

Look, I suppose all the gang sites on the internet stole your information cause they all have the same gangs on their list that you do. Everytime I see those list I laugh. Whoever started the 68NHP and 103 Menlo Gangsters and Neighborhood Watts Crips should be shame because they are on all of you guys list and I doubt any of the three ever existed.

I've asked you over and over about these gangs and not you or your mods could give an answer. Not to say they don't exist, but they don't if you were to ask me.

Also, I don't see you giving props to Mangler, Gibby, Casper, Stateraised for your info.

Why does anyone have to give you credit if their information didn't come from you?

A search on gangs should be enough satisfaction for you cause your site will always pop up. Your resume should be enough, no need for your insecurity. Then again, you are the same guy that gave Alski all the props for being the first citywide tagger, Alski was you. You are always making yourself out to be a pioneer and original.
Last edited by kevmac on June 2nd, 2004, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 1st, 2004, 10:01 pm

I am always up to a debate, but I am not talking about shutting down sites, thats not what i do, never had, i just like to make observations on the facts, thats it.

The sites that i have had issues on are included on the "plagiarism" link but I have not updated it in a while but look out for some updates.

And if anyone believes that streetgangs is a copy from any other site, I will post copies of this site when it was:
http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~aalonso/Gangs/
and the link is still active, but that page was started in 1995. So if anyone thinks that streetgangs copied from another site, i can put that myth to rest quickly, because the original site in 1995 predates Maxpages and any other page on gangs. That's real and if you were on the internet in 1995 using a Mosaic browser, you know this.

Also 68NHP are in Inglewood, they claimed 68. But they are just known as NHP. That is a real hood. Also 103 Menlo Gangsters are a real hood. They were located from Century to 104 between from Western to Gramercy near the Hard Time Hustler Crips. The ironic thing about that hood was that they were not near Menlo Ave. Maybe they got played out, but i will roll by there to get a pic of their hood just for you. Maybe someone can elaborate more on 103 Menlo. But i want to hear from the members on this point about copycat sites. What do you believe. ??????????????

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 1st, 2004, 10:28 pm

Well here is what I believe. One, your site is most known, most accurate, and most info on L.A.

You started something good, a great subject for the world via the internet and a source for info. You are the pioneer.

I also believe that you don't realize that I seen your site grow and that I seen things that weren't on your site before they were on mines at maxpages. It is true your site was here first, I was in prison in 1995, but in 1997 I did things that I didn't see on your site, today they are on your site.

Granted you never said anything specifically about allhood, but I BELIEVE this to be what you are leading up to. Rest assure none of the info in the least bit came from you.

The public should be able to compare info when researching and see who seems credible or more detailed or up to date for that matter.

I don't believe streetgangs is a copycat site, its all about growth. But I also believe that 'copycats sites' is a site that steals info or the same sources and pictures. That I haven't done from you or your site. And chances are I won't stick around like I didn't before cause i'm always subject to fucking up again.

So what is it specifically you want to debate and what sites are your speaking about directly, you don't have to beat around the bush, it's your opinion, it ain't going to hurt nobody.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 1st, 2004, 10:40 pm

As far as 103rd Menlo go, they were my allies for years, i've asked everybody that I know from the 60's to the UG's about 103 Menlo and they ain't never heard of it.

68th street doesn't run through inglewood where the NHP's would be, and i've asked IFG's and 60's about that and no one heard of it. 68th east of La Brea would be all latino's and runs through dead end streets by the old Centinela Park and to West Blvd, no NHP's ever been in that area. Only a couple CPF's.

Neighborhood Watts Crip????????/ What about them? Did you mean Nuthood Watts crip or you saying 112 NH or 89 ECC is your Watts NH Crip. Be specific or update your gang list. I am trying to help you, not dis you.
Last edited by kevmac on June 3rd, 2004, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2004, 12:09 am

i dont think kevmac copycat your infos about his gangs and if you look closer his 60 page is an original shit i mean that shit is real .... your site was here before thats true you are the pioneer ...and the leader doesnt mean other can follow your footstep and do their own shit ...the nigga kev paid his dues he did time and did rep his set and live the lifestyle to me his shit is legitimate !!!!!!!he didnt copy your gang list thats a fact he dont have a chest st compton crips on his site like 100 of real copycats around the web who be copy and past your shit for years ....
KEVMAC FROM THE H60D HAVIN' A WEB SITE ABOUT HIS LIFE AND TALKIN ABOUT WHAT HE'V BEEN THRU I DONT SEE NOTHING COPYCAT HERE AND HE DOES HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIS SET WITHOUT CROSSING YOUR OWN INTEREST AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE NAME ROLLIN60'S OR EVEN SOUTHSIDE COMPTON AND COPYRIGHT THEM ACORDING TO THE WHITEMANS LAW BUT IT WILL NEVER EVER BELONGS TO YOU AND YOU KNOW YOU IT DAWM WELL CAUSE AINT NOTHING LEGAL ABOUT THE SHIT WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT AND THOSE TOPIC DO BURN .... SO LET REAL STREET NIGGAZ TALK ABOUT THEIR HOODS .

NOW THE FORUM I AGREE IS A BIT ALIKE BUT ITS HARD TO BE ORIGINAL WHEN IT COMES TO STREETGANGS
ANYWAY ITS JUST MY POINT OF VIEW AS A COMPTON STREET GANG MEMBER IN EXILE ... AND AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF STREETGANG FORUM AND A FAN OF YOUR WORK ...PEACE

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 12:21 am

First of all i never named any sites, I was asking for the members' opinions.
Also here is a map of NHP hood in Inglewood. There is always somebody trying to discredit me, and if you take a good look you will see that there is a 68th Street in Inglewood right in NHP hood. But again what do the members think and believe. Keep it real.

And I have seen other gang forums that are original, for example gangster chronicles is all original, it is doing their thing, something different and unique. And there are others.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 12:31 am

Like I said, look at 68th. You don't see 68th as a through street. The NHP's never been over there. That is Centinela Park area and Latino's. Those streets are blocked off over there.

Where you see 68th pick up near west blvd is TWO very small blocks with all latino's and no NHP has ever been nowhere near there. It doesn't cross through Brynhurst or Vic and you know who's hood that is.

The NHP's are West of La Brea and your map shows 68th don't go west of La Brea. Yet you see 67th goes all the way through.

Homie, its a park there. Look closely and you will find that your map is all open territory, thats a park right there and has always been there.

[img]http://www.tvacres.com/images/fonzie5.jpg[/img]
Last edited by alexalonso on June 2nd, 2004, 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 12:52 am

The 68 is supposed to go with Centinela Park not NHP, and the above is Centinal Hood, but again, I want the members to respond here about the topic. If you do not have an opinion about the topic of this string then do not post here. I want everyone also to keep in mind that I never called out any person or website on this string.

Here are other gang forums to those that believe you cannot be original:

http://www.gangstyle.com/gs/board/listboards.php

I realize that not all people have the creativity to do their own thing... so be it, but that does not mean I am not going to talk about it. I like the way that some gang forums also include non-gang strings suchas, sports, movies, music and news, but it could be a coincident, right?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2004, 5:45 am

LOLOL

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » June 2nd, 2004, 8:26 am

alonso wrote:
I realize that not all people have the creativity to do their own thing... so be it, but that does not mean I am not going to talk about it. I like the way that some gang forums also include non-gang strings suchas, sports, movies, music and news, but it could be a coincident, right?
most sites on simular topics have simular boards, and most boards always have sections that dont have nothin to do with what the site is about. Like check most hip hop sites, most of the are all ran on vbulletin boards, they all have battle sections, world news sections, chill spots, sports, sections on other forms of music, etc. They dont make it the same to copy, its just thats the format of how things go, everyone gonna add stuff that aint gotta do with what the site is about to bring more people to there forums forum.

Every website is gonna have some otha site like theres, doenst mean people is copying, but if its on the same subject that junk gonna be simular

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 2nd, 2004, 9:25 am

WHY NOT NIGGAS JUST WORK 2GETHER 2 GET BOTH SITES FULLY ON POINT…INSTEAD OF BEEFIN OVER THE SMALLNESS…LIL SH-T LIKE THIS WILL ALWAYS KEEP NIGGAS KNOCKIN EACH OTHER…THERE’S A CAT ON HERR WHO POPS OFF AT THE MOUTH ON HERR AND TALKS DOWN ON BLACKS,2 THE POINT ERRBODY THINKS HE AINT BLACK BUT HE MADE ONE POINT NOW THAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT….US BLACK FOLKS, WOULD RATHER CALL EACH OTHER OUT AND START SOME OTHER SH-T RATHER THAN CHOP IT UP AND GET SOME UNITY UP IN THIS MOFO… SO MUCH F-CKIN PRIDE, WITH SO LIL 2 SHOW FOR IT WHEN IT’S ALL SAID AND DONE..BOTH SITES ARE COOL IN MY EYES…EVEN IF THE NIGGAS, WHO STARTED THE OTHER ONE TALKED SOME SH-T 2 A NIGGA B4 YA DIG…BUT SOMEBODY TOLD ME 2 PEEP IT OUT AND I PEEPED AND I WAS AMAZED AT THE CREATIVITY ON THE SITE, AND SHOT BRAH BACK THE PM SAYING THAT SH-T WAS TIGHT…

I DON’T THINK EITHER SITE OWNER SHOULD BE INTIMDATED, OR FEEL DISREPECTED BY THE OTHER CAUZE WHEN U PEEP IT’S DAM NEAR ALL THE SAME MOFOS ON BOTH SO WHY IS NIGGAS TRIPP’N????????????…AND I DON’T EDIT MY POST SO WHENEVER I SPEAK IT’S MY LIT AND IT IS WHAT IT IS YA DIGG!!!!…..PEACE!!!!!!

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » June 2nd, 2004, 2:52 pm

alonso you coming at me cause i aint willing to be your head doctor kevmacs site is straight and hes not threating to ban any and every one for differing opinions this site is very interesting and informative alonso you deserve and receive a lot of credit for what you have done i did not mean any disrespect by saying your stuff wasnt original i was saying more along the lines of what casper was saying the forums are going to look the same because the topic is the same the original tagger lol i learn more about the people behind these names all the time and its interesting i think the only person on here who doesnt wear pink drawls is bg casper he spits the real for whoever wants it

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 2nd, 2004, 3:23 pm

WAIT A MINUTE. LET'S ASK NEMESI ABOUT COPYCAT SITES GETTING SHUT DOWN BY THE BIG BAD VARRIO STREETGANGS.COM..HAHA...

I think both sites (ALLHOOD and STREETGANGS) are full of info...whether false/correct that's the site owner's responsibility to check/debate/verify. A lot of info passed down lately in Streetgangs is bunk. I just don't get these out of town cats speaking on what goes on over these LA streets. And how can you always keep checking or verifying boundaries/enemies/gang info when it changes on the daily? It means your ass is in the streets, or you know gangmembers in the hoods your researching, or know the cops that patrol it.

But then again ALONSO you the one with all the degrees and thesis papers, on TV, tenured...etc. You put in a lot of work, research, time into this stuff, able to make a business out of these brothers dying out here in these streets, indirectly glorifying this lifestyle to out of town wiggers/protestants/orientals/nyc kids. I think your message or original intent for the site got lost here. What is it your trying to do now? Cause as far as I know, the net isn't the place to find out current info, maybe old info. I doubt your active gangbanger is logging on consistently to give up the goods on their hood.

Kevmac's site isn't a copycat site at all. His forum is up to date and refreshing from the busterville on Streetgangs. Plus he is like some kinda damn customer service rep, always replying to emails and info, he's active in his own site. Plus he's a gangbanger, so his topics are going to be a different perspective from your stuff. I think Kevmac's spot is nice, lotta G's that know what he's rappin about get a kick out of it too.

Two different sites in my opinion.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 4:06 pm

Hey DUSTY, i never shut any one down. If you know homeboy, he shut his shit down voluntarily. I had nothing to do with that. My problem was that I was receiving shit on the streets because of that site, they thought I was sponsoring or supporting that site and as you guys know, i was not.

When I hit the streets, I receive alot of flack sometimes. Sometimes people love my shit and other times people hate my shit. Infact, I removed a link of an entire hood off streetgangs.com because they saw what they gave me on another site. They said to me, "take that shit off the internet homie" so I remove their link out of respect but the same info they gave me was on another site. I was being blamed. Also an O/G found out that his named was mentioned on another site and he did not want that. He called me up telling me to get his name removed. So I made the request.

If you think this page is trying to profit from guys dying on the streets then you and anyone who believes that BS got it twisted. I am the one that goes to court to challenge gang injunctiions, I go to the courts to challenge the step act and gang enhacements, i am the one that challenges the LAPD practices in court. And how many times have I done work pro-bono, for free.
Most you guys on here are cool with me, but you assholes who don't like what I do should not visit the site anymore. I try to keep this shit positive.

And lboogie, i dont need people to know alot about gangs to moderate, just someone that can identify negative posts that need to be deleted, that's it.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 2nd, 2004, 4:08 pm

There is room for all. The net is too big for a trivial debate over gang sites?????!

I agree with lboogie on the credibility of the current Moderators.

The two reasons above and the issues the BDL touch on are what has disinterested many of the current/past members of this site.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 2nd, 2004, 4:17 pm

alonso wrote:Hey DUSTY, i never shut any one down. If you know homeboy, he shut his stuff down voluntarily. I had nothing to do with that. My problem was that I was receiving stuff on the streets because of that site, they thought I was sponsoring or supporting that site and as you guys know, i was not.

When I hit the streets, I receive alot of flack sometimes. Sometimes people love my stuff and other times people hate my stuff. Infact, I removed a link of an entire hood off streetgangs.com because they saw what they gave me on another site. They said to me, "take that stuff off the internet homie" so I remove their link out of respect but the same info they gave me was on another site. I was being blamed. Also an O/G found out that his named was mentioned on another site and he did not want that. He called me up telling me to get his name removed. So I made the request.

If you think this page is trying to profit from guys dying on the streets then you and anyone who believes that BS got it twisted. I am the one that goes to court to challenge gang injunctiions, I go to the courts to challenge the step act and gang enhacements, i am the one that challenges the LAPD practices in court. And how many times have I done work pro-bono, for free.
Most you guys on here are cool with me, but you assholes who don't like what I do should not visit the site anymore. I try to keep this stuff positive.

And lboogie, i dont need people to know alot about gangs to moderate, just someone that can identify negative posts that need to be deleted, that's it.
yeah at the end of the day your right, but it would be cool to be able to believe what a moderator says and if they dont know the answer than dont be up in every post spitting b.s. ya dig?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 4:34 pm

Also I never banned someone for their opinions mr Flaboy, You are way off here buddy, there is a list of banned people and that explains why people get banned and everyone knows that.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 2nd, 2004, 5:02 pm

alonso wrote:Hey DUSTY, i never shut any one down. If you know homeboy, he shut his stuff down voluntarily. I had nothing to do with that. My problem was that I was receiving stuff on the streets because of that site, they thought I was sponsoring or supporting that site and as you guys know, i was not.

When I hit the streets, I receive alot of flack sometimes. Sometimes people love my stuff and other times people hate my stuff. Infact, I removed a link of an entire hood off streetgangs.com because they saw what they gave me on another site. They said to me, "take that stuff off the internet homie" so I remove their link out of respect but the same info they gave me was on another site. I was being blamed. Also an O/G found out that his named was mentioned on another site and he did not want that. He called me up telling me to get his name removed. So I made the request.

Mod-wise, I let these mofo's talk. Why not. The dumbones let it be known anyway.

Most you guys on here are cool with me, but you assholes who don't like what I do should not visit the site anymore. I try to keep this stuff positive.

Oh word? I don't know nemesi from a crack pipe on figueroa. I guess it was a bad joke, my bad. All I know is that you were up on his ass and on his forum for sure stating your beef, it's all good...do what you gotta do.

Getting flack on the street? Expect that with all these rumor-mill, tattle-tellin cats on here. Whether it's true what they say or not, you have given them the forum to make speculation, just part of this whole thing. Your subject matter isn't exactly hazard-free. I always wondered about what the real hoodsters felt about their names being plastered on the net, with the he say she say stuff.

Actually Alonso, I never knew you did those things. Kudos, but then again I'm not the one to judge you or your character. Obviously you have your own opinions about those subjects we don't know about. But Kobe wouldn't be talking mess about white whores if he knew he'd lose a sponsor or two. I guess my sarcasm didn't come out right, but nah I doubt your profiting from dead homies...I mean really how could you? I got respect for all these cats that passed in this deadly lifestyle, whatever the race and situation maybe. We live in this land of milk and honey, but we got a gang problem?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2004, 5:14 pm

T. Rodgers is an O/G that started Black Stones in the Cityand he does not mind his info on my site including his office number. Bone from Athens did not mind me posting a pic of him and I. So some guys don't mind.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » June 2nd, 2004, 7:06 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:that is not my message baord. I created one a few weeks ago but it is now deleted. I never remade it. So u can tell ur lil friend who ever it is, probly u , that they can stop tryn hate on me and do wutever exactly ur tryn to do, because it really dont bothher me all that much. If/wen I get a new forum ill let u kno and u can see for yourself I aint no fuckin fake and I for damn sure aint gonna copy sumone else's info off a stupid ass website.
mike soulja
Administrator

D soulja

new allhood look
« Thread started on: Jun 1st, 2004, 06:58am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well what you think of my gangsta ass site ? http://mikesoulja.proboards25.com/index.cgi
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2004, 10:07am by mike soulja » Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRU CRIP BRUH

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » June 2nd, 2004, 8:41 pm

Well I want to say that it seems real funny that since allhood has been up this thread was made. Even though I cant put words in you mouth Alonso are know what you are thinking but its kind of obvious to most, why this thread was made. Its like something is on your mind that you want others to speak it for u and say allhood is a copy cat site. I like both sites and give you both credit for what you have and is doing. I dont know you or Kev, but I know Kev keep it real and speak his mind. He don't leave it up to his members to say whats on his mind. I know you say you be busy but all of a sudden you all over the board when its about you. All I'm saying is that on allhood you speak freely and dont get censored.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 3rd, 2004, 8:38 am

SORRY BUT ALLHOOD IS A BROKE A-S SITE THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAVE UPDATES AGAIN I HATE THAT DAMN WEBSITE

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”