UNIVERSAL CITY WALK

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
1DOWN

UNIVERSAL CITY WALK

Unread post by 1DOWN » April 3rd, 2004, 9:20 pm

I HERE IT BE MAD RUMBLES UP THERE.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: UNIVERSAL CITY WALK

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 3rd, 2004, 10:47 am

NOT WHEN I WENT. I HAD MY FLAG BANGIN AND WAS PRETTY MUCH SOAKED UP IN BLUE. I SEEN SOME ASIANS THAT WERE FLAMED UP AND I SAID WHATS UP LOC TO THEM BUT THEY JUST WERE MEAN MUGGIN ME.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » June 3rd, 2004, 12:48 pm

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT DAY U GO UP THERE. I BEEN THERE AND SEEN SOME FOOLS GET SHANKED AND 30 ON 30 BRAWLS BY THE MOVIE THEATRE. BUT FOR THE MOST PART U WONT GET INTO SHIT UNLESS U ARE LOOKING FOR IT.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 3rd, 2004, 7:46 pm

University city walk sounds familiar...what and where is that?
thanks

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » June 3rd, 2004, 10:13 pm

in between LA and san fernando valley. brings in gangsters from both areas. next to universal studios, free to walk around, there are shops,restraunts along a strip.theyve got some hardcore security lately,lol ive seen 20 fools locked in their jail cells on site....great place to take the family...but if your lookin for trouble, youlle find it there...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 4th, 2004, 1:55 am

C_Ridah253 wrote:NOT WHEN I WENT. I HAD MY FLAG BANGIN AND WAS PRETTY MUCH SOAKED UP IN BLUE. I SEEN SOME ASIANS THAT WERE FLAMED UP AND I SAID WHATS UP LOC TO THEM BUT THEY JUST WERE MEAN MUGGIN ME.

WHAT UP LOC??? AIN'T YOU THE SAME MARK THAT WAS ASKIN HOW THE ECC GOT THEIR NAME?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 4th, 2004, 9:42 am

HAH. U CALLIN ME A MARK? WHAT U TRYNA START SOMETHING FOR?? THIS IS ONLINE HOMIE. READ THE ECC AGAIN.LOL.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 12:11 pm

It's a nice place but yeah gangmembers there.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 1:34 pm

Y.G. wrote:
C_Ridah253 wrote:NOT WHEN I WENT. I HAD MY FLAG BANGIN AND WAS PRETTY MUCH SOAKED UP IN BLUE. I SEEN SOME ASIANS THAT WERE FLAMED UP AND I SAID WHATS UP LOC TO THEM BUT THEY JUST WERE MEAN MUGGIN ME.

WHAT UP LOC??? AIN'T YOU THE SAME MARK THAT WAS ASKIN HOW THE ECC GOT THEIR NAME?
WHAT YOU DOIN LOCCIN, CUZZIN? YOU AINT A RU NO MORE? LOL THE HOMIE DID SAY YOU SHOULDA BEEN A RAYMOND CEIN AS HOW THAS ALL YOU CLOSE HOGS, LOL....

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 5th, 2004, 2:24 am

code647 wrote:in between LA and san fernando valley. brings in gangsters from both areas. next to universal studios, free to walk around, there are shops,restraunts along a strip.theyve got some hardcore security lately,lol ive seen 20 fools locked in their jail cells on site....great place to take the family...but if your lookin for trouble, youlle find it there...
Are you saying Universal City Walk has jail cells? Never heard that before...

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » June 5th, 2004, 10:26 am

choisauce wrote:
code647 wrote:in between LA and san fernando valley. brings in gangsters from both areas. next to universal studios, free to walk around, there are shops,restraunts along a strip.theyve got some hardcore security lately,lol ive seen 20 fools locked in their jail cells on site....great place to take the family...but if your lookin for trouble, youlle find it there...
Are you saying Universal City Walk has jail cells? Never heard that before...
yea, i was there with a homie a few years ago and they caught him stealing something. haha they put him in a cell

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 7th, 2004, 1:59 am

Cutthroat333 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WHAT YOU DOIN LOCCIN, CUZZIN? YOU AINT A RU NO MORE? LOL THE HOMIE DID SAY YOU SHOULDA BEEN A RAYMOND CEIN AS HOW THAS ALL YOU CLOSE HOGS, LOL....

TWO OF MY HOMIES IS FROM 102 RAC AND I AIN'T GOIN TO LIE THEY LIKE FAMILY TOO ME, BUT EVEN THEY FAMILY MEMBERS SAY THAT RAC DON'T BANG HARD LIKE THEY SUPPOSELY DID IN THE 80'S. YOUR BITCH ASS KEEPS RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE ON COMPUTER BECAUSE IF I SAW YOU I WOULD MAKE YOU SNAP, CRACKLE,AND POP TRICK.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 7th, 2004, 2:00 am

PLUS WHEN I SAID WHAT UP LOC I WAS QUOTING THAT NIGGA THATS WHY I HAVE THE QUESTION MARKS.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 7th, 2004, 2:34 am

i think he wuz messin around, quit gettin all emotional before i slap u

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 7th, 2004, 11:29 am

Y.G. wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

TWO OF MY HOMIES IS FROM 102 RAC AND I AIN'T GOIN TO LIE THEY LIKE FAMILY TOO ME, BUT EVEN THEY FAMILY MEMBERS SAY THAT RAC DON'T BANG HARD LIKE THEY SUPPOSELY DID IN THE 80'S. YOUR female ASS KEEPS RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE ON COMPUTER BECAUSE IF I SAW YOU I WOULD MAKE YOU SNAP, CRACKLE,AND POP TRICK.
LOL THATS FUNNY U THINK THAT. ACTUALLY I FEEL U THE ONE ALWAYS POPPIN OFF AT THE LIP LIKE A LIL CONFIDENT KID. I DONT CARE WHAT SOMEBODY FAMILY MEMBERS SAY ABOUT RAYMOND, CUZZ. THAT SOUNDS GAY WHAT U TRYIN TO TELL ME. IF U REALLY TRYIN TO FIND ME I AINT 3 HARD TO FIND CUZZ. U WANT ME? HOLLA AT THE PM. U SAY U IN LAKEWOOD? I'M IN THAT AREA 3. LOL WHAT A KWINKY DINK. IF U REALLY WANT ME NIGGA I'M IN THE BELLFLOWER AREA RIGHT NOW. RIGHT IN THE LIL NEIGHBORHOOD OF CORNUTA AND EUCALYPTUS BETWEEN ALONDRA AND FLOWER. INTERESTED B*TCH??? NIGGA I GAVE YOU THE KEY, YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR. DONT PLAY AROUND, COME with IT. FUCC CUP OF NOODLES. HOLLA LIKE I SAID, CUZZ. OTHER THAN THAT, MISS ME with THE INDIRECT BULL...
Last edited by Cutthroat333 on June 8th, 2004, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 7th, 2004, 11:32 am

Y.G. wrote:PLUS WHEN I SAID WHAT UP LOC I WAS QUOTING THAT NIGGA THATS WHY I HAVE THE QUESTION MARKS.
AND HEY DUMB A$$ LEARN TO WRITE. QUESTION MARCS TO SHOW QUOTES??????
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Used to be a nice place to hang out until all the bangers took it over. They're usually in full force on Sunday nights........seein' how most of them don't work on Monday anyways. (or any day of the week for that matter)

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 7th, 2004, 7:08 pm

el tio wrote:Used to be a nice place to hang out until all the bangers took it over. They're usually in full force on Sunday nights........seein' how most of them don't work on Monday anyways. (or any day of the week for that matter)
haha right on....finally, a conservative to have by my side...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 8th, 2004, 1:35 am

WELL THIS WEEKEND. SATURDAY WOULD BE cool.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Tank wrote:
el tio wrote:Used to be a nice place to hang out until all the bangers took it over. They're usually in full force on Sunday nights........seein' how most of them don't work on Monday anyways. (or any day of the week for that matter)
haha right on....finally, a conservative to have by my side...
Alas, someone else who got it RIGHT!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”