Germany gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

Germany gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 6th, 2003, 1:01 pm

Click post reply to discuss gangs in Germany.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 31st, 2004, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

the-answer

Unread post by the-answer » July 10th, 2003, 11:43 am

yo, i'm from germany.. i'm from a small town with 35.000 people.. ain't no gangs here.. sometimes we have lil fights but we dont shoot each other or somethin' like that

Spoon

Re: Germany

Unread post by Spoon » July 18th, 2003, 12:59 pm

I'm also from germany and there is no gang activity that you can compare with activities in LA or in America in generally. I think that is connected with the strictly weapon law.

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » August 26th, 2003, 11:02 am

hi, iam from germany too. i live in a little town with 40000 inhabitants. there are no realy gangs but there are a lot of fights between people from eastern europe!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 26th, 2003, 11:31 pm

The three previous people never identified the name of their town or city. It would be more informative if you do that. thanks.

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » August 30th, 2003, 9:04 am

hi i live in dülmen
its a little town in west germany about 50km north from cologne!

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » August 31st, 2003, 11:08 am

yeah i got new informations about gangs in germany:
in berlin are 34 gangs with 9000 members!
they got about 21000 guns and rifles!!
and their are 56 dead gang members every year!
cu

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 31st, 2003, 12:55 pm

34 gangs of berlin ? and what type of gangs are they ? and how many fire arms, but in germany it isnt like in usa where u can get a gun easily ?
I think thats too much gang, cause i never heard of gangs in berlin, and i live in europe,

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 1st, 2003, 8:26 am

ENGLAND and FRANCE they have large black comunity due to their old territory in africa or jamaica , so they have big gangs there , but germany ??? maybe people from east of europe...

Donno

Unread post by Donno » September 3rd, 2003, 8:27 am

You don't necessarily have to be black to get into trouble :-)

I haven't heard of gangs in Germany yet (well, maybe except Berlin). You got some wannabes here who spray their "gang-graffiti" on walls and tryna act hard but they are rather harmless.

There are of course some clicks of thugs who start s**t but you can't really compare it to America. It's also waaaay harder to get a gun here so even if there are conflicts it's rather seldom that somebody gets killed.

Most of the people involved are foreigners, mostly from Turkey, Russia, Poland or former Yugoslavia (and of course some Germans too). It's kinda funny that there are folks out there who wanna attack Germans and there were situations where being from Poland saved my ass from a whooping.

The real problem is that foreigners are often stigmatized as trouble-makers so it can be really hard to get into a club if you rollin with peeps who don't look too German. At least we ain't got no Nazis around here....

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » September 3rd, 2003, 8:33 am

I think Donno said the right thang, if ya have to point a gang in Germany that would be the nazis gang, thats the biggest and most powerful, all around a party called NPD , they killed an african foreigner , and there are many racist attack, so if ya go down the streets and c ya like 30 neo nazis ya better run !!

KEEP IT REAL, DOGGS !! 4 LIFE,

Donno

Unread post by Donno » September 4th, 2003, 2:41 pm

True that though the Nazi-problem seems to be more far more widespread in the eastern part of Germany. Frankfurt is the city with the highest amount of foreigners (it was about 35-40% as far as I remember) so I've seen maybe a dozen bald-headed motherf******* in like 13 years I'm here.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » September 5th, 2003, 7:28 am

stupid response...ignore...
Last edited by Michelle on December 4th, 2003, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michelle

ignore..
Last edited by Michelle on December 4th, 2003, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michelle

...ignore again
Last edited by Michelle on December 4th, 2003, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » September 5th, 2003, 8:00 am

my reply has been spammed three times ..sorry...ignore
Last edited by Michelle on December 4th, 2003, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » September 8th, 2003, 2:09 pm

wait wait wait
the npd is a political party and no gang
and we forbit them!
and yes its right many of the gangs of berlin are white!!!!
there are from eastern europe excpecealy from poland and from russia!
look at kreutzberg its the german compton- many gangs- many deaths!!
cu

the-answer

Unread post by the-answer » October 4th, 2003, 12:53 pm

i hate those skinheads..
they wanted to fight with us just because me and an friend were looking like a "fucking rapper"..
that's what they said..

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » October 4th, 2003, 2:04 pm

bgCASPER wrote:ENGLAND and FRANCE they have large black comunity due to their old territory in africa or jamaica , so they have big gangs there , but germany ??? maybe people from east of europe...
Germany got about 3 mil Turkish people and more are movin in as we speak, they got their communities everywhere, especially in the big cities...ive been there a couple of times, its more of a nationailty based thing, not really a gang but they help each other a lot...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » October 5th, 2003, 8:08 am

Of what ive heard those turkish and africans get kicked everyday( in the places that are full of nazis), they got the fear in them, imagine walkin back home at 3 in the mornin, and find a group of 15 skin nazis gettin on ya, kickin till they get tired, i think it´s Dresden that has the biggest number of skin nazis in all germany, so if youre black you gotta be watching .

Spoon

Unread post by Spoon » October 29th, 2003, 9:35 am

Unfortunately, at some places in germany it is like that! But there are also a lot of turkish poeple who think that every german is a nazi and they do the same with you! If you walk down the street in a german city especially at night and you see a group of turkish poeple (for example), you better avoid them!

Peace...

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 5th, 2003, 10:36 pm

Cereal_II wrote:Of what ive heard those turkish and africans get kicked everyday( in the places that are full of nazis), they got the fear in them, imagine walkin back home at 3 in the mornin, and find a group of 15 skin nazis gettin on ya, kickin till they get tired, i think it´s Dresden that has the biggest number of skin nazis in all germany, so if youre black you gotta be watching .
I imagine walking through Compton at 3 am in the morning or in Watts would be prettyb scary as well (maybe more so because guns are more popular in U.S).

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 6th, 2003, 3:39 pm

U can also get an uzi easier in the LOS.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 9:56 pm

Pershing: Compton is only 1% white.

Cereal: That's true. Where you from?

Spoon

Unread post by Spoon » January 12th, 2004, 9:16 am

Last Friday a member of the Hells Angels Germany got shot in the head while he was sitting in a restaurant in Karlsruhe (West-Germany). Police said that the victim should be killed several weeks earlier 'cause somebody installed a bomb under his car. It don't exploded cause the police defused the bomb. But this time the assassin wanted to be sure that he's dead! The reasons for the shooting are probably connected with drugs and prostitution! I'll be back on this as soon as i get more info....

Peace...

Lightning Rider

Unread post by Lightning Rider » January 21st, 2004, 8:21 pm

There is gang activity in GER , but bangin´ is a lot different in here from the US .
I live on the eastside of Straubing , a 50.000 - city in the very southeast of Germany . Straubing has a geographical position which makes it special :

[img]http://mitglied.lycos.de/lightningrider ... ac1098.gif[/img]

(Blue ring = Straubing , yellow lines are country borders)

As you see , Straubing is very near to :

- the Czech Republic in the northeast , which is the gate to Eastern Europe (Poland , Russia)

- Austria in the southeast , which is the gate to Easten Europe , Turkey and the Middle East

- Italy in the south , which is (because of his extremely long coast line) the main european entry point from Africa

Because of this Straubing has become an important point in drug trafficking to Northern Europe . In former times , the drug market was more a "family thing" before first gangs were founded in the early 80s .
Ironically it was just like in LA but in reverse : The red boys were first and others came to fight against their supremacy . (They admired blood attitude but never called themselves like them but just identified as "Reds" ; neither does anyone in here claim to be Crip although clothing , music and language are pretty much the same) .
Also other groups like biker clubs and nazi organisations realized the possibilities of drugs - so war followed .

Nowadays , big international organisations have a stronghold on the business , bikers were taken out and nazis went out by theirselves .
The others just do the local street dealing and have their conflicts over it . I know 9 gangs in Straubing .

Significant differences between California Gangs and German ones :

- no Blacks , no Mexicans - there are Russians , Turks/Albanians , Germans , a few Asians and Italians

- Gangs in Germany are more focused on profit

- Its an ethnic concflict , you won´t see Russian gangs attacking each other ( surenski against nortenski ;))

- We don´t do no Drive-By . In general the use of guns is a seldom thing , although it is possible to get one (mostly Ex-Russian Army - Weapons) and most members have one at home .
But it simply isn´t our attitude . In LA everyone carries a gun and so it would be foolish not to do so and if you don´t kill your enemy he kills you . But in Germany we don´t use guns (immediately) and so the other one also has no need to shoot . Fighting with fists , baseball bats etc. is much more often .
-> There are killings , but there are no bloody bodies lying on the streets . Mostly killings are silent - the people simply disappear .

- In Germany more people are "down with a gang" . They are not official members but they are friends and do activities with the gang . Its like "Hang with the gang - bang with the gang"

- There are groups that work like a gang but have no name and they are often just temporary connections . If we talk about them , we describe them after their leaders´ first name (i.E. "Ahmads Boys") .

Dont know if I forgot somethin but its 4.20 AM in Germany ...

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » January 27th, 2004, 2:41 pm

hi iam back.
at first i want to say that the nazis are not a so big problem any more. of course they are still nazis but only bangin in little cities in countys with samll population.
for example.:
last week 3 turkish members of an kreuzberg gang in berlin got shot by an asian. he got shot 4 days ago with 3 bullets in the head. so you can see gangs in germany can also be violent. but of course the numbers of homicides are not so high as in la. .
when i was on hollyday in la this summer ( summer 2003 ) i was realy scared because in the eavening you cant go anywhere without having fear. we heard several gun shots and venice beach gets more and more dirtier. ive been in la for three times and the situation has not changed as we werd told in germany in our tourist information center.

cu

TK

Unread post by TK » February 11th, 2004, 6:29 am

Nazis are really not a big problem where I life. But there are often fights between the crips in Forchheim and the bloods in Bamberg(many bloods in bamberg are soldiers of the US Army!). And the other fights are between east- and westsiders. That means some people are supporting the westside of america( they like the westside rapper, like California, ...) and the other support the eastside. The westsider wear red and blue and the eastsider wear blue, black and white in germany! Crazy shit! Always I walk around the people say westside to me, they just don´t get that red is the collor of the bloods!

Spoon

Unread post by Spoon » February 11th, 2004, 10:25 am

Are you sure 'bout crip gangs in germany? i have never heard anything of them! and where's that forchheim you mentioned located, 'cause i life close to a village called forchheim (near karlsruhe) in west-germany! so maybe it's the same!

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » February 12th, 2004, 6:23 am

thats BS. there are no bloods and crips in germany. of course theres no need to distinguish between bloods and crips. our gangs are seperated in their nationality, for example: hispanics, russians, polands etc.
and if you walk throug kreuzberg it never minds if you wear red blue oder black. you get jacked anyway.

TK i think you simply invent whatchu saying.
cu

TK

Unread post by TK » February 14th, 2004, 4:29 pm

There are crips and bloods in germany! I live near forchheim(that´s a city near erlangen and nürnberg in bavaria, south germany) and in forchheim is the crip gang, and when you walk there with red gear, you get kicked. I also have enough problems with them. And NO, this is no invention by me.

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 4th, 2004, 1:16 pm

sup yall! im from stuttgart (600.000inhabitants in the city, 2,8million in the surrounding area). there are definately gangs in germany. of course its not like the states. as for stuttgart i can contribute some information because i grew up and still live in one of the trouble spots of the city.
the gangs here usually dont have special names like crips or bloods. instead theyre named after the part of the city they come from. to make it more understandable for yall: there are only 1 to 5 "gangs" in every trouble spot. thats why you dont use gang names. you also dont use nicknames for the gang members. also gangs usually dont use colours to identify themselves. they rather identify themselves through graffiti.
the gangs overhere are not devided into colours (black,white,asian,latino).
most of the gangs are devided into nationalities but theyre also often mixed. there are onyl few german gang members but theyre number goes towards 0. im not sure how many members and gangs there are but i would say it should be something between 2000 and 5000.
here are the areas with "gang" activity in stuttgart(city):
rot,zuffenhausen, hallschlag,raitelsberg,stammheim, feuerbach,ost,west,süd,nord,mitte,nordbahnhof.
these are only the areas for stuttgart city.
i got some names for a few gangs id like to submit.
-Stuttgart-Rot(where i live):1.Red Bronx (Rot is german for Red)
2.Ghetto Wario $ (my crew)
-Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen:1.Z-Hood (this gang is notorious! they started in late 80s early 90s, some of the members are dead or prison)
-Stuttgart-Hallschlag:1.Crime Syndicate Hallschlag (CSH) (you will find a lot of CSH graffiti around the area of hallschlag

im not familiar with gang activity in the surrounding area of stuttgart but i heard of some hot spots in ludwigsburg and tübingen.

TO ALONSO: if youre interested i could get more information about more gangs in stuttgart. i also could take pictures of the graffities and hoods!
just tell me! ;)