Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Australia

Unread post by jimmy_tee » June 11th, 2004, 1:50 am

yeah we have NEDS, but like we call them Rats usually. No thinking involved. usually same dress sense involved, have a few kids to claim benefits blah blah blah.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 11th, 2004, 3:40 pm

Dont know about any neds.In south london its mainly black on black gun crime,and believe me its bad,brixton,norwood,newcross,peckem,walworth,all mainly black areas,of jamaican decent,all fighting over the crack cocaine market THERE MAINLY YOUNG THE SHOOTERS.Unlike in australia murders in south london only get a little write up in the local papers there so frequent the national dont bother reporting em.

I lived in blacktown,worked on the street in cabramatta,done the markets at ,so i wasn,t doing the whole tourist thing fellas.Also stayed in a house in redfern,prety shite area that is all the abos.bELEVE ME SYDNEY IS LUCKY COMPARED TO CITIES LIKE LONDON NEY YORK ETC.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 11th, 2004, 3:48 pm

Go to http://www.icnetwork.co.uk then go down till ya reach southlondon its a news site that some news bits on shootings and stabbings from the other day.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 11th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Se

Unread post by Se » June 11th, 2004, 4:49 pm

That particular feud in Limerick in Ireland with them two families calmed down a bit...with friends and members in prision(or dead) and the remaining ones calling a truce, as it "was bad for business" (as papers reported).

Most of the shootings,stabbings and fire bombing on house's especially, was done by young members.

A 42 who was related to one gang was shot and killed as he worked on his patio. The suspects drove by in a stolen car and used an AK. They were 16 years old.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 11th, 2004, 5:16 pm

where in blacktown did u live london.. i go to TAFE in blacktown.. u spent 2 years to observe.. u observed beef in the middle of the day between young guyz like myself.. tourists dont get the full picture.. Vibes could possible back me up on this if he knows hes stuff.. as can Radburn.. in sydney.. apart from the Lebs shooting each other.. and islanders fighting all the time.. and the abo's stealing shit.. shits organized here.. that.. im a blood ur a crip lets shoot each stuff dun happen.. (luckily).. if someone wants yo ass dead here.. ur ass is dead.. people standing on the side walk dun get shot down here becoz they was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. drive-bys dun exist here.. shit stays organized to the bone.. tourists come and see the streetgangs.. then say its weak.. really speaking where they got no right.. and u say u worked on the street in cabramatta u talkin legit stuff.. or on the street ??

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 12th, 2004, 12:45 am

oy you show ya age junior you never been anywhere.

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » June 12th, 2004, 1:17 am

londonpride, yeah i'm reading the Cass Pennant book at the moment. He talks about when he was bouncing at a club in peckam with 50 angry jamaicans coming down on his colleagues. A lot of somalians i hear are there too.
Junior, we really are lucky down here, some shit is organised but thats everywhere. however, it is interesting to hear what other people think of our street gang culture. Dont worry if others say its not around, its just in comparison we have it small...........in the end its better like that.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 12th, 2004, 1:30 am

londonpride wrote:oy you show ya age junior you never been anywhere.
whats this spose to mean ?.. Mr. i worked travelled there for 2 years and im an expert

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 12th, 2004, 5:14 pm

Was pissed when i wrote that no offence.In some parts of sydney you may as well be in beitrut,the amount of lebos about.Caba is dangerous as fvck,sydney can be quiet dangerous like any big city.The islanders,viets,lebos are dangerous by anyone standards.

By the way my mate got mugged by a group of islanders coming out of a strip joint he was drunk and even he admitted he was stupid he was actually pleased because once they knocked him out they didn,t kick his head in.LOL

yEAH JIMMY IVE READ CAS BOOKgood book some that violence he was involved in is scary.SAdly now a days its all changed its all about guns as is shown later oin in his book.Peckham is all high rise housing estastes,yank call em the prodjects i think.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 12th, 2004, 5:23 pm

Youse are right though australia is premier league in organised crime ive been seeing about them melb killings its 28 underworld murders in 6 years.CRazy stuff.With them people ya dont see it coming your jus dead.

By the way when i said i worked the street i meant selling sunglasses.I dont say i know everything as you said,just what i observed whilst i was there.Obviously i only saw the surface so cant reallt comment on the whole seen properly.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 14th, 2004, 6:45 pm

Junior is right
there is a lot of murders and underworld, gang related murders that dont go reported.
The media only report those that may have a political statement attached to it or to show ethnics in a bad light, otherwise there are plenty of muders that happen that no one (media) knows about and if they do, dont care and dont want to report it,

snooze

Unread post by snooze » June 25th, 2004, 8:30 pm

Australia really dosen't have a gang problems that we see in North American, Mexican, South American countries unless it's been introduced in the Samoan, Tongan, and even Moari cultures. and of course you will get the youth who see the 'lucky ones' who make it through entertainment and echo that style in society. Australian colonists passed on there style they brought from England, and after that the Italian families who got the 'mafiosi' way of underworld crime. now it not about nothing but the money as it is with any successful way of modern lifestyle. People want to get rich or high as fast as possible and dont care who they hurt or step on. A theory of mine that i live by goes something like this "you would have to be nuts to be not scared of a group, but the persn to watch is the man who is humble because he knows he is righteous with his way in life 4 he is his own man, king, leader, master......

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 25th, 2004, 8:46 pm

ud be right on there pretty much.. its all about Cash.. aint Nobody in Australia gonna hold down a hood or anything like that.. make money.. and u got the Islanders, Pinoys, Abos making noise with there fights and the lebs shooting each other.. thats pretty much it for Publicised Crime..

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » July 7th, 2004, 12:00 am

Don't know if any of u guys have heard of the Palm Islands? bit off from Townsville.
Its the most dangerous place for a youth to live in the world. Per capita anyway! its just all the Aboriginals killing each other. Not sure if its gang related, but definitely drug related.

jin

Unread post by jin » August 21st, 2004, 6:27 pm

listen up im polish lived in poland till i was 16 im now nearly 20 ive been shot n stabbed 3 times im now in australia and im with an asian gang called sing wa we rnt the most dangerous gang but were big and we dont fuck around now the most dangerous gang is the phillo mafia ive had fueds with a few once i was kickin it down at cabra 2 viets guys came up too me they didnt say a word the just rubbed there fingers togther meaning hand ova ya money i went fuck this pulled my knife out and stabbed one of the guys in the ribs the other guy pulled a gun straight to my head then a car comes down the street and about 5 phillo guys with butcher knives came up slashed the guy with the gun he was hacked into fucken pieces right in front of me then the guys went back in there car n drove off and i walked off before the cops come im lucky i wasnt dead but they had no beef with me holla bak junior x where u kickin it who u roll with holla

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 21st, 2004, 6:55 pm

aigh.. lemme check this out.. Phillo Mafia.. u on a trip ?.. i havent heard of them.. ive damn sure heard of Sing-Wa (thought it was Sing-Wor. ??).. Most of em out my way r Bitch-made Filo's with Pocket Knives.. no big deal.. Get more Towards the City.. they get more Dangerous.. i roll with anyone who is cool (samoans included) but theres very few "freinds" id back up in a life threatening situation hommie.. i know just about every and any Islander in West-Sydney that has made a name for himself... and alot in Fairfield, Cambelltown and Burwood.. hung with alot of Lebs over time (most r tossers) .. Asians ive found that r down r Viets.. Asians i got no respect for r Filo's.. as the majority r bitches.. if u have a fight with a Filo and beat hes ass.. if he sees ur 10yr old brother playin the park one day.. he will no doubt go and punk ur little brother.. total Bitches.. never really mixed with any Chinese.. Aussies.. well.. i can say ive talked to a few older and more wise Aussies that where Bikers.. and all i can say.. i wouldnt fuck with them..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 24th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Phillo mafia??? you got to be joking right!!!!!
especially cutting a Viet up wen the viet is holding a gun!! it doesnt matter that there were 5 filos in the car, they still aint no match for 1 Gun, all the Viet had to do was shoot one of the filos and do u think the other filos would have kept trying to attack him??? I dont think so??
where did u hear about this BS filo crew, never heard of them and if they do exist, they wont get very far in sydney, espec if they think they can take on the viets in their own territory Cabra, What a joke, this is funny,

But i would love to hear more about this Filomafia, its quite funny, filos in Syd dont have enuff heart to play against anyone, let alone Viets,

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 24th, 2004, 6:52 pm

Phillo mafia??? you got to be joking right!!!!!
especially cutting a Viet up wen the viet is holding a gun!! it doesnt matter that there were 5 filos in the car, they still aint no match for 1 Gun, all the Viet had to do was shoot one of the filos and do u think the other filos would have kept trying to attack him??? I dont think so??
where did u hear about this BS filo crew, never heard of them and if they do exist, they wont get very far in sydney, espec if they think they can take on the viets in their own territory Cabra, What a joke, this is funny,

But i would love to hear more about this Filomafia, its quite funny, filos in Syd dont have enuff heart to play against anyone, let alone Viets,

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » August 24th, 2004, 8:27 pm

THat viet kid with the gun must of been a rookie or something because how the fuck do you let five people roll up on ya with knives when you've got a heater. hahaha, that's some funny shit. either this polish guy is BSING or they're some real dimwit ass gangstas living out in cabra.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 24th, 2004, 11:36 pm

yeh Vibes.. i was on same the trip.. Philo Mafia.. all new to me..

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MA$E » August 26th, 2004, 2:48 am

do u have anyting close 2 a ghetto in sydney

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MA$E » August 26th, 2004, 4:23 am

Me homeboy cuzz live in Strathfield sth n he said all dose areas r like a ghetto. high crime rate, poverty, alot of 1 race
Last edited by MA$E on August 27th, 2004, 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » August 26th, 2004, 5:00 pm

minto is pretty ghetto, most of south west, mt druitt i've heard anywhere with housing commission (public housing) is pretty ghetto.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 27th, 2004, 2:42 am

ghetto yea.. u could call it that i guess.. and yeh anywhere with a Majority of Housing Commision houses have got crime.. ur homeboy says alot of 1 race in Strathfield.. ask him what race he thinks is mostly there.. holla back

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » August 27th, 2004, 4:00 am

If anything is close to ghetto iit would be the block (redfern). As for the bikies iv only respect for the rebels as i hav helped them in the past and they have treated me with respect, and juniorX dont be racist towards the black community of australia they hav been threw the worste of stuff here. and as for wat happend with Thomas falling of his bike there was no way he could of fell onto a fence like that. if u ask me if wat the worste gang in the country was i'd say it was the pigs they may be seen as the good guys by most but they cause more shit than they fix

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » August 27th, 2004, 4:41 am

for sure i think redfern is close to being sydney's compton or inglewood, not as bad a them thou i dont hear of drive bys that much in sydney and guns are harder to get here than the states.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » August 28th, 2004, 8:38 pm

STaSH wrote:If anything is close to ghetto iit would be the block (redfern). As for the bikies iv only respect for the rebels as i hav helped them in the past and they have treated me with respect, and juniorX dont be racist towards the black community of australia they hav been threw the worste of stuff here. and as for wat happend with Thomas falling of his bike there was no way he could of fell onto a fence like that. if u ask me if wat the worste gang in the country was i'd say it was the pigs they may be seen as the good guys by most but they cause more shit than they fix
dont be racist.. when i meet a Majority of abo's that r trying to do good in the world and not be pests ill respect them as a race.. but when the Majority continue to piss me off.. im gonna say what i think alright..

and yeh, some of the pigs r Pains in the ass.. guess u could say there like Abo's.. theres a good Bunch of em in there somewhere..

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » August 29th, 2004, 2:29 am

so wat makes them any diferent from u iv seen alot of tongans thinking there the shit, causing trouble. theres good in every race. i dont blame them for "being pests" to u, wen u look on them in disrespect. dont forget this aint your country.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » August 29th, 2004, 9:39 pm

wot places in Sydney do u think r the worst (not Redfern that aint that bad)
JuniorX wot part of Sydney u from

radburn

Unread post by radburn » September 1st, 2004, 8:33 pm

STaSH wrote:If anything is close to ghetto iit would be the block (redfern). As for the bikies iv only respect for the rebels as i hav helped them in the past and they have treated me with respect, and juniorX dont be racist towards the black community of australia they hav been threw the worste of stuff here. and as for wat happend with Thomas falling of his bike there was no way he could of fell onto a fence like that. if u ask me if wat the worste gang in the country was i'd say it was the pigs they may be seen as the good guys by most but they cause more shit than they fix
What do you mean there is no way he could have falling of into a fence like that, are you saying that the cops impaled the kid on there.
Man its stupid stuff like that why abos get away with anything in australia.

1) There has already been plenty of witness reports saying that the police werent even chasing the kid. They were looking for a man who dragged a lady across the street stealing her handbag.
2) even if they were chasing the kid, its not the police fault that he cant control his bike and fall into a fence. And if they were, why was the kid running away from them for if he had nothing to hide.

dont get me wrong it was sad to hear a kid died like that, but to blame the police is cheap and shows the abos cant take care of their own responsibilties. I think the abos need to get better leadership, cause all their leaders are concerned with is getting the white people to say sorry for the hundredth time instead of looking out for their youth

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 2nd, 2004, 2:32 am

STaSH wrote:so wat makes them any diferent from u iv seen alot of tongans thinking there the shit, causing trouble. theres good in every race. i dont blame them for "being pests" to u, wen u look on them in disrespect. dont forget this aint your country.
yeh same goes for any race buddy.. but i see alot more stupid Abo's starting trouble then once the cops turn up.. its Racism.. yall r whining bastards.. aint my country ?.. this aint the dreamtime buddy.. wake up home boy.. yall needa get over with that cry of sorrow.. nobody listens anymore.. if yall wouldnt stop snorting petrol and stealing shit to get off Heroin.. yall wouldnt be getting chased int he first place.. fool..

call me a racist.. it dont bother me..

and SouthSide.. to be honest.. none of Australia is bad enuff to be worried about i dont think.. unless u want to get ur head kicked in.. keep ya mouth shut anywhere and u will be right..