Mexico

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 23rd, 2003, 5:09 pm

I see gang signs written all over the walls from Tijuana to Ensenada in Baja. I would think there are quite a few street gangs in Mexico. Anyone know 100% about this?

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mexico

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 24th, 2003, 12:01 pm

If you head down to a state called Sonora, you will see a few drug gangs. The gangs are made up of an Indian people known as "Yaquis". These people feel discriminated against and pushed from power by the lighter-skinned people. They operate mostly drug gangs and import some dope from a port in Sonora known as Guaymas (pronounced Why-mas)

When looking at Mexican gangs remember that Mexico has like 32 states with Chiuahua being the largest. So it's hard to just group Mexico as a whole. The official name of the country is The United States of Mexico. So this place is huge with gangs up the ying-yang.

Ryders in Cancoon (in Yucatan state) are mostly into jackin' tourists, while Yaquis in Sonora focus on the locals. And lets not forget that the federalis (the police) are also heavily involved in gang activity.

By the way, the Spanish word for gang is "pandillo" and the world for gang-banger is "pandillero"...FYI

Oop...I forgot to mention that Mexicali has a strong hood with deep gangs in it...but since it borders the US I consider it an American hood.

nforcer8ballin

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 10th, 2003, 9:30 pm

THERES IS A STREET GANG IN ENSENADA , THAT IS IN L.A. AND OTHERS STATES OF THE U.S.A. , 18 TH STREET , THEY ALSO HAVE A WEB SITE http://www.xv3gang.com

chicago-rick

Unread post by chicago-rick » November 12th, 2003, 7:53 am

I went to Parral in the state of Chihuahua a few years back and was amazed at the gang acitvity in this town. Some gangs even have ties to L.A and Chicago gangs.

nforcer8ballin

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 12th, 2003, 5:54 pm

chicago-rick wrote:AND WHAT CHICAGO GANGS ARE THOSE IN CHIHUAHUA?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 12th, 2003, 6:15 pm

damn thats quite a website

chicago-rick

Unread post by chicago-rick » November 13th, 2003, 10:52 am

I met some dudes who claimed to have ties with the Latin Kings, Latin Counts, and Gangster 26 gangs from Chi-Town. It was a trip.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » December 3rd, 2003, 12:59 pm

I CAN TELL YOU THAT IN THE METROPOLITAN CITY OF MONTERREY~NUEVO LEON~MEXICO THERE IS A MULTITUDE OF GANGS...PROBABLY NUMBERING IN THE THOUSANDS...SOME VARY IN SIZE AND AGE...SOME CLAIM ALLIGIANCE TO U.S.BASED GANGS...OR HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY THEM AND GANGSTER TYPE MOVIES...SOME ARE HYBRID TYPES...MIXING U.S. GANGS STUFF TOGETHER...AND SOME WITH LOCAL IDEAS AS WELL...BUT MOST ARE LOCAL OR LOCAL WITH OUTSIDE INFLUNCE LIKE I ALREADY MENTIONED...I HAVE SEEN SUR TRECE...SUR TRECE HYBRID WITH FOLKS...FOLKS...CRIPS AND FOLKS HYBRIDS...CRIPS...BLOODS...TRECERO TYPES(GANGS THAT CLAIM THE #13 FOR SOME REASON OTHER THAN SUR)...TRECERO AN FOLKS HYBRIDS...THE USE OF THE UPSIDE DOWN PITCH FORK AS A RESPRESENTATIVE OF CERTAIN GANGS(UNLIKE IT'S ORIGINAL USE FOR DISSING)...ALL SORTS OF GANGS...I'VE SEEN LATIN KINGS OUT THERE...SOME OFF THESE ARE TRECERO ALSO...I'VE HEARD OF A TWO~SIX GANG OUT THERE THAT SOME ONE FROM CHICAGO STARTED, OR RELATIVES OF ONE WHO GOT THEM IN TOO...I KNOW OF A COUPLE OF NORTENYO GANGS ALSO DOWN THERE...ALSO GANGS THAT GO BY COLOR ALLIANCES...LIKE ALL THE BLUE RAGS HERE...AND ALL THE RED RAGS OVER HERE...AND MOST ARE LOCAL AND NOT CRIP OR BLOOD TYPES...OTHER COLORS ARE ALSO USED OFCOURSE...ALSO THERE IS A HYBRID CRIP FOLK GANG THAT GOES BY THE NAME CRIPZ 52...WITH A 'Z' AND NOT 'S'...THE 52 I BELIEVE IS MEXICOS(THEE COUNTRY)AREA CODE...THEY USE PITCHFORKS UP AND THE SIX~POINT STAR OF DAVID ALSO...THEY CLAIM TO BE FROM CHICAGO AND THAT THERE THING STARTED THERE...ACTUALLY THEY SAID CRIPS DID...WHICH IS FALSE...MORE THAN LIKELY THEY HAVE TWISTED STORIES AROUND...AT LEAST WHO EVER STARTED THEM...I DOUT DEY ARE IN CHICAGO...MAYBE THE WHOLE FOLK IDEALOGY BUT NOT THEM AS AN ENTITY...THEY CLAIM BLUE RAGS TOO...THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GANGS THRU OUT THE CITY THAT CLAIM CRIPZ 52 AS THEIR FAMILY SURNAME,IF YOU WANT TO PUT IT THAT WAY...ALSO THE NORTENYOS ALSO SAY SOME ONE FROM THE U.S. BROUGHT THAT IDEA DOWN...ALL ARE LOCAL AND DON'T CLAIM AND OUTSIDE MIGRANT TYPE GANG...THERE IS ALSO TWO CONFEDERATIONS THAT OPPOSE EACH OTHER...SIMBOLO UNO OR ONE(S1U) AND SIMBOLO STAR(S*S)...THERE ARE MANY GANGS THAT CLAIM ALLIGAINACE TO ONE OR THE OTHER...SOME WHILE DOING SO ALSO CLAIM FOLK SYMBOLOGY...TRINCHEROS ARE THOSE THAT THROW THE PITCH FORK UP...AND TUMBATRINCHES ARE THOSE THAT THROW THEM DOWN...THESE ARE JUST TERMS FOR THEM AND NOT ACTUALLY WRITTEN...LIKE CLASSIFIERS YOU CAN SAY...IT IS HARD TO PUT THEM ALL IN ONE SINGLE CATOGORY SINCE THEY CLAIM MANY THINGS AT ONCE FOR THEIR HOODS...SOMETIMES THEY WILL SWITCH FOR REASONS OF RIVALRIES OR JUST CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WILL CLAIM CERTAIN THINGS WHILE THE REST DON'T...I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF ALOT OF THE GANGS FROM OUT THERE BUT THEY ARE TO MANY TO LIST UP HERE...I GOT AT LEAST MORE THAN 700 NAMES SO FAR...AND THAT ISN'T EVEN HALF THE CITIES...IT'S A REAL PROBLEM...I KNOW ALSO OF SOME TAGCREWS OUT THERE...AND ONE TAGBANGER CREW WHICH CLAIMS SUR TRECE FOR IT THAT WAS BROUGHT ORIGINALY FROM THE CITY OF MCALLEN IN SOUTH TEXAS...I WILL POST MORE OF WHAT I KNOW LATER...ORALE.............

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » December 3rd, 2003, 1:58 pm

[/img]HERE IS A LIST OF SOME GANGS FROM THE CITY OF REYNOSA~FRONTERA TAMAULIPAS~MEXICO ON THE BORDER WITH HIDALGO AND LIKE 15 MINUTES SOUTH OF MCALLEN IN THE LOWER RIO GRANDE VALLEY OF SOUTH TEXAS...IN THE COLONIA(N~HOOD) FERROCARIL PONIENTE: DICKIES*LUNATICOS*LOCOS FP*LOCO BOYS(DON'T KNOW IF THEY WERE ASSOCIATED WITH AN HIDALGO GANG WITH THE SAME NAME)*SATANICOS*VATOS LOCOS*FROM THE NEIGHBORING AREA KNOWN AS"DE AQUI NO SALES"(INTENDED TO MEAN "YOU AIN'T COMING OUT OF HERE" ALIVE~SAID TO DENOTE THIS AREAS BAD REP...I BELIEVE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THIS COLONIA IS SOMETHING LIKE:LA AQUILAS,NOT SURE):CARAS*DUKES*MONSTERS...ALL THESE WHERE HOMIES I THINK OR YOUNGSTERS OF THE AREA WITHIN THE MONSTERS GANG, MENTIONED ABOVE...EL CHAPARRAL IS ANOTHER GANG THAT IS JUST EAST(IN ANOTHER COLONIA WHOSE NAME I DON'T RECALL~WHICH THEY ARE PROBABLY NAMED AFTER DOUGH)OF LA AQUILAS AND THE REDLIGHT DISTRICT(ALSO CALLED BOYSTOWN OR EL SUMBIDO/SUMBIS~THE GOVERNMENT AREA FOR PROSTITUTION)THEY ARE FIERCE RIVALS WITH LOS MONSTERS...I HEARD THEY HAD TWO CLIQUES OR AGE DIFFERENCE CLIQUES:PURO VATO CAGALERO(PVC) AND PURO VATO DESMADROSO(PVD),BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT...IN THE COLONIA LOPEZ PORTILLO:BAD BOYS*LOCOS LP*I SAW VLF AND VEB ALSO HIT UP IN THOSE AREAS BUT DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THAT MENT,OR IF THEY WHERE EVEN FROM THAT NEIGHBORHOOD...THERE WAS A GANG THAT HIT UP VLP BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT STOOD FOR PIRAGUAS OR PIRANYAS...SOME WOULD PASS THRU LA NAVARRO(A BARRIO IN NORTH SIDE MCALLEN)AND KICK IT THERE...BUT I REALLY NEVER KNEW MUCH ABOUT THEM OTHER THAN THEY WOULD CROSS THE BORDER TO JACK STUFF AND GO BACK...I NEVER KNEW WHAT PART OF REYNOSA THEY WAS FROM...THESE ARE OTHER GANGS I SAW WHEN I WOULD GO OUT THERE OR WHEN I PASSED BY WHILE GOING SOUTH TOWARDS MONTERREY:COBRAS(?)*CONEJOS(PCC?KINDA NEAR THE WEST PART OF EL CHAPARARAL BUT DON'T KNOW REALLY)*LOS CORSARIOS(VLC~THIS WAS ALSO IN HIDALGO...BUT I DON'T KNOW ON WHICH SIDE OF THE BORDER THEY STARTED AT FIRST...THEIR COLORS WHERE BLUE AND HAD A RIVALRY IN HIDALGO WITH THE LOCAL NORTE XIV GANG,WHOSE COLORS WHERE RED)*CHEKOS(?)*LOS CHICOS MALOS(LCHM~I SAW THEM ALOT AROUND THE DOWNTOWN AREA...IN THE PINKLIGHT DISTRICT WHERE ALL THE NIGHTCLUBS ARE AT...THEY SOMETIMES GOT INTO IT WITH CERTAIN VALLEY GANGS AT THE CLUB SCENE FOR NO APARENT REASON)*LOS CHOLOS PAPOS(LCP~FROM LA JUAREZ 5)*DEVILS(DVS?)*LOCOS R(?)*TITANES(I THINK THEY HAD BEEN AROUND THE PINK LIGHT DISTRICT BEFORE THE CHICOS MALOS HERE BUT CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER WAY BACK THEN)*PANCHITOS(CUMBRES AREA)*
THESE ARE ALL THE ONES I KNOW ABOUT FROM THAT CITY...I THINK SOME HAD CONNECTIONS WITH MCALLEN OR OTHER VALLEY CITY GANGS...MOSTLY THRU FAMILY RELATIONS OR WHAT NOT...BUT I NEVER HEARD OF ANY ACTUAL ALLIANCES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...IF THEY HAD BEEF IT WAS USUALLY ON A PERSONAL LEVAL...IN THE PINK AND GOLD DISTRICT AREAS WHERE THE CLUB SCENE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR SUCH THINGS TO OCCUR...OR BY SOMEONE VISITING A RELATIVE OUT THERE AND JUST GETTING JUMPED OR GETTING INTO IT FOR A RELATIVES GANG...YOU KNOW THAT SORT OF STUFF...OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WHAT'S DOWN OR NOT...I CAN TELL YOU ALOT OF GANG MEMBERS FROM CERTAIN VALLEY GANGS WILL STILL BACK THEIR OLD HOODS(BUT NOT CLAIM THEM)FROM REYNOSA...SINCE ALOT OF MEXICAN NATIONALS(GANGSTERS)ALSO LIVE OR CROSS INTO THE U.S. SIDE OF THE BORDER ON A REGULAR BASIS...BUT THAT IS ANOTHER SUBJECT ALL TOGETHER...I'M OUT...ORALE.............

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » December 3rd, 2003, 6:20 pm

I HAD SAID THE CONEJOS WHERE WEST OF CHAPARRAL...I WAS MISTAKEN THEY WHERE SOME WHERE EAST OF THEM I BELIEVE...MY BAD HOMES...ANYWAYS.............

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 7th, 2004, 6:53 pm

thers MARA SALVATRUCHA ,18TH STREET and FLORENCIA 13 ,
DIABLO CARTEL ,MEXICAN CARTEL thats i know of

STEVIE

Unread post by STEVIE » March 28th, 2004, 2:30 pm

THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF ARE THE VATO LOCOS 13

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » April 4th, 2004, 12:16 am

There's all kinds of gangs in Mexico. When I go visit my family in La Paz, you look around and every fuckin building is tagged up. I don't think there's much gang violence though, but I know there sure as hell is a lot of drugs and drug sales there.

In TJ theres a LOT of gangs. The TJ ghettos are pretty bad.

Arellano-Felix Cartel (AKA Tijuana Cartel) was pretty big, and still is, it just happens to be going to shit now that the government actually decided to get involved.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » May 4th, 2004, 3:40 pm

I read in an article (back when, so I don't have the details ta give you the site.... but I remember because I was looking to move to D.F. at the time).. the following stats.. however true, according to this article in Actualite magazine:

MEXICO CITY:
3 kidnappings per day
10 asaltos per day, mostly done by taxi drivers!
17 000 gang members

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 10th, 2004, 1:11 pm

8 sentenced in slaying at Guadalajara airport

MEXICO CITY- A court in the state of Jalisco sentenced eight drug-gang members to 40 years each in prison for their roles in the 1993 shooting of a Roman Catholic Cardinal at a Guadalajara airport, officials said Friday.

Federal investigators concluded that a gang of gunmen
confused Cardinal Juan Jesus Posadas Ocampo's luxury car
for that of a rival trafficker's vehicle.

last updated Saturday, May 8, 2004

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 4:22 pm

I remember that in the news. Now the questions I have are:

1. Will they actually do their sentences or is their "escape" imminent? Is Mexican law and culture very different than US law and culture regarding putting them back in prison after a successful escape?

2. If they do their time will it be like Pablo in a freakin condominium?

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 21st, 2004, 11:26 am

ANY1 KNOW ABOUT the STATE OF SINALOA??? THAT'S A PLACE U DON'T WANNA FUNK with NOBODY THERE, ON the REAL...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 22nd, 2004, 8:44 am

Naw best state Guananjuato

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 2nd, 2004, 8:53 am

IN TIJUANA THERE IS THE 8TH STREET GANG AND THE 23RD STREET GANG. I WAS TALKING TO ONE OF THE O/G`S OF 23RD AND SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT A WAR BETWEEN 23RD AND 8TH STREET.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 11th, 2004, 2:21 pm

Yeah when I went to puerto penansco, Mexico they had a big gang called LOS Orioles "The Orioles" and they claim Sur X3 and I think they originate out of EL PASO?

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » June 20th, 2004, 10:06 pm

Hyp Notica wrote:I read in an article (back when, so I don't have the details ta give you the site.... but I remember because I was looking to move to D.F. at the time).. the following stats.. however true, according to this article in Actualite magazine:

MEXICO CITY:
3 kidnappings per day
17 000 gang members

my bro is doing work for us embassy for intern in mexico city.. hes fuckin scared right now cause the cops are fuckin corrupted... they hit his friend up and they wanted money from him... the cops there have done it before.. they started harrassing him and threatening him.. hes been beat by the cops before

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 22nd, 2004, 11:40 pm

i worked down the block from a help-the-homeless-glue-sniffing-children org in Tegucigalpa, capitol of Honduras (Casa Alianza.org), n they do all kinds of childs rights advocacy n anti-police brutality proceedings (they got big bucks from the states).. n one day 4 years ago, army uniforms guys with ski masks (in Central America? only used for arresting druglords n gangmembers, 4 fear of retaliation, n oh yeah: for doing totally fukked-up corrupt shyt in direct violation of internationally recognized human rights).. a group of em storm into the administrative office of this do-gooder org, old ass AK's drawn, n bust up all the computers n set the place on fire. this is some serious shyt. happens all the time in L.A (Latin Amerikkka).

I know a bunch of international students from columbia and DF (Mx city), and since their daddies are all big important guys with millionaire cash by L.A> (latin Amerikkkan) standards, they either have personal body guards 24/7, or have personally been abducted and held for ransom or as a political bargaining tool. some for over a year. this one girl i know for 3 years... n after a while they stopped feeding her. she had to scavenge for grubs in the jungle floor. no BS.

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » June 24th, 2004, 10:46 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:ANY1 KNOW ABOUT the STATE OF SINALOA??? THAT'S A PLACE U DON'T WANNA FUNK with NOBODY THERE, ON the REAL...
My family are Sinaloenses. That's where a lot of the cartels are based. Arellano-Felix have their roots in Culiacan I think. Caro-Quintero Cartel
was based there.

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » June 24th, 2004, 10:47 pm

nipset wrote:
Hyp Notica wrote:I read in an article (back when, so I don't have the details ta give you the site.... but I remember because I was looking to move to D.F. at the time).. the following stats.. however true, according to this article in Actualite magazine:

MEXICO CITY:
3 kidnappings per day
17 000 gang members

my bro is doing work for us embassy for intern in mexico city.. hes fuckin scared right now cause the cops are fuckin corrupted... they hit his friend up and they wanted money from him... the cops there have done it before.. they started harrassing him and threatening him.. hes been beat by the cops before
My dad went to boarding school in DF for a year and he got jacked a few times.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 26th, 2004, 3:14 pm

i've said it B 4, and I'll say it again.. I go straight to the hood in San Salvador, San Pedro Sula & San Salvador.. and I have never felt threatened like I have in Overtown, NW 79th st., Carol City, El Portal, Allapatha... these are little hoods in Miami. Mind you, Overtown (total crackhead hood, in the shadow of downtown), I'm more afraid of the 5-oh!, cause they do nasty things like plant shyt on you...and then yer fukked!, on the real. In C.A. (central Amerikkka), most people follow certain rules.. like not going out after dark n alla that.. but I think it's all good.. there's a lot of hype. As a woman, I feel far less threatened-no joke- in C.A., but in Miami, the race war is burning stronger and stronger... occasionally there are erruptions. It's the only place I've ever been where I've been told ta get the fukk out, & I mean by the whole neighborhood, like even grown mama's with kids n shyt, cause i was walking by myself [which has NEVER been a problem in my life]--- not in N'Orleans, not in H-town, definitely nowhere in NY.. the race thing is a big issue down there in the south-- it really fukks with you're mind when you stop noticing it so much, and jsut go with the flow cause u7 get used 2 it, and then you come back north, to NY where I find the tolerance for diversity if phenomenal by contrast... or to Montreal Canada, where I gotta say is a beautiful mix of a melting pot. Mt-Real is my favorite city in the world.. you will hear every language in existance in that city, see evey shade-tone n hue of color in the mix of people... n all the new generations of mixed babies are just incredibly beautiful, that sometimes you really can't figure out their backgrounds cause they are 3 generations of mixed realtionships. paz.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 26th, 2004, 3:18 pm

i actually should add that the last time i went to mardis gras in N'Orleans, i was there ten days, and saw guns in front of my face (within 10 feet, every time) 4 times. I even got jacked on the very first day, in broad daylight, on canal st., waiting for the bus, the 1st time i stepped out the house, with a crachead's gun in my face. & i was with 2 peopel. nasty.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 7th, 2004, 8:52 pm

Ciudad Juarez,thats a crazy
alot of women have been kidnapped and killed there
I heard in Univision a gang thats growin in Mexico is
La Mara Salvatrucha 13 and 18

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » July 12th, 2004, 9:48 am

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:ANY1 KNOW ABOUT the STATE OF SINALOA??? THAT'S A PLACE U DON'T WANNA FUNK with NOBODY THERE, ON the REAL...
yah i hurd about sinaloa

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » July 12th, 2004, 9:54 am

Casper wrote:Ciudad Juarez,thats a crazy
alot of women have been kidnapped and killed there
I heard in Univision a gang thats growin in Mexico is
La Mara Salvatrucha 13 and 18
dood, i hurd about that, there had been like soooo many killings and women gone

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 21st, 2004, 11:13 am

Oh yeah I forgot to say theres a gang in Celaya,Guanajuato called los Pelones and another one named Vatos Locos 13
I met a VL13 when I went to go visit my uncle in jail this year,when I went on vacation.
I heard from my cousin that los Pelones are a ruthless gang and they fucked up his car.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 3:55 pm

Yeah that sh-t is really messed up. I got familia in Juarez and so does my Old Lady, we went down there back in 98 and those murders had already been on-going for some time. A lot of those young girls that work in the Maquiladoras (Manufacturing plants) and work those late shifts taking public transportation at night time. A lot of witnesses and talk all over town that the murderers are tied to higher ups in the Governors family in Chihuahua being protected by the State Police. Real sad story of our border brother city.
As to gangs in Juaritos, there's a whole mess of them, 2 that I came in contact with down there a couple of years back in Xmas, were Los Intocables (The Untouchables), and Harpys. There's another neighborhood called La Maldicion Del Norte (The North Side Damnation), a lot of fine Señoritas. We killed up a big ass pig and made some carnitas, then partied all night long, and I did not want to go back to Cali too soon.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 5:19 pm

Here's the list of gangs in T.J. TiJuas, that I've compiled so far. A lot of the TiJuana gangs have been started by Homies from Cali, especially from L.A. & S.D. Therefore they might carry the same name of a gang in your neck of the woods, but the majority of those local members do not share for the most part the same indoctrination or allegiance as in the O.G. hoods. You must keep in mind that it is a completely different world and way about doing things, the level of violence for the street gangs is still relatively still on "rumbles" and "1 on 1", 2 against 3" and so on, bats, bottles, chains, fileros, and whole lot of rocas y piedras (rocks & stones) are o.k., Guns are used for other type of business such as "setting up a store" but then you have to get a "MADRINA" (P.D. PROTECTION-FAIRY GODMOTHER) as well as your suppliers authorizing you from the "ESTABLISHMENT(S)-CARTELES"., Also there's other types street gang membership in the "COLONIAS" (NEIGHBORHOODS) other than just "CHOLOS", you may be active but not necessarily be sporting the traditional "GANG STYLE", the Judas/Juras down here are way different than say LAPD and play by a complete different set of rules and so do the vatos out here
BARRIO CREDENCE 13 / CREDENCIA.,
BARRIO SHAOLIN.,
BARRIO LONE WOLF.,(NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ALIAS)
BARRIO CINCUENTAS / 50's.,
BARRIO DEL SOL 13 / SUN TOWN.,
BARRIO CAñON DEL SOL.,
BARRIO 3 ESTRELLAS / 3 STARS.,
BARRIO MEMORIES LOCO.,
BARRIO CHOLO BOLT.,
BARRIO CHOLO TOWN.,
BARRIO CHEMO / CINCO MIL 5000.,
BARRIO MAFFIA 13.,
BARRIO MUERTO 31 / DEAD TOWN.,
BARRIO SHERMAN.,
BARRIO SOMBRA / SHADOW.,
BARRIO EAST SIDE LOMITA / LOMAS.,
BARRIO HOMEBOY 13.,
BARRIO LOGAN.,
BARRIO HUMILDES / POOR TOWN.,
BARRIO POBRES / POOR SIDE.,
BARRIO WILMAS.,
BARRIO LONGO.,
BARRIO BRUJO / WIZARDS.,
BARRIO BUITRE / VULTURES.,
BARRIO VIEJO / OLD TOWN.,
BARRIO REY 13 / KINGMEN.,
BARRIO HARPYS.,
BARRIO GRANDE BAJADITA / BIG LOWER SIDE.,
BARRIO SORDO 23 / QUIET SIDE.,
BARRIO MAYA 13 aka: MAGO 13 / MAGICIANS.,
BARRIO 16TH STREET.,
BARRIO 3RA DEL PARQUE / 3RD ST PARK.,
BARRIO SESENTAS / 60's.,
BARRIO WALTER 70's.,
BARRIO DIAMANTE / DIAMONDS.,
BARRIO EL GEMA.,
BARRIO SABRITAS.,
BARRIO LA TENOCH.,
BARRIO LA COSTA 53 / THE COAST.,
BARRIO LA VILLA.,
BARRIO GRANDE ZONA NORTE / BIG NORTH SIDE.,
BARRIO BUENA VISTA.,
BARRIO LA ESCONDIDA / THE HIDDEN SIDE.,
BARRIO LA PILA / THE WATER TANK.,
BARRIO LA LLUVIA / THE RAIN.,
BARRIO LA TAPATIA 13.,
BARRIO TREINTAS / 30's.,
BARRIO CUARENTAS / 40's.,
BARRIO EL ARBOLITO / THE TREE.,
BARRIO LA HERRERA / IRONMEN.,
BARRIO KEY STREET / CAñON K.,
BARRIO JOHNSON / CAñON JOHNSON.,
BARRIO LOS PINOS 11 / PINE TREES.,
BARRIO MIDNIGHTERS.,
BARRIO REBELDES / REBELS.,
BARRIO DEL RIO / RIVER SIDE.,
BARRIO IMPERIALS 13.,
BARRIO LA MARYS.,
BARRIO NUEVO / NEW TOWN.,
BARRIO ZETA.,
BARRIO GLORIA 20.,
BARRIO INTOCABLES / UNTOUCHABLES.,
BARRIO GENOVA 9TH STREET.,
BARRIO PUEBLO PERRO / DOG TOWN.,
BARRIO MALDITOS 27.,
BARRIO EL PATO aka:CAñON DEL PATO / DUCK TOWN.,
BARRIO PACHUCOS.,
BARRIO SOLER LOCOTES.,
BARRIO TOMAS.,
BARRIO BANDOLEROS INCORPORADOS / INC. GANGSTERS.,
BARRIO BENAVIDES.,
BARRIO PEMEX 13.,
BARRIO CHICOS MALOS / BAD BOYS.,
BARRIO LA BARDA / THE WALL.,
BARRIO SANTOS / SAINTS.,
BARRIO LA LINEA 13 / BORDER SIDE.,
BARRIO JARDIN / GARDENS.,
BARRIO PLEBES / PLAYBOYS.,
BARRIO MARAVILLA.,
BARRIO PELONES aka:RAPAS / SKINHEADS.,
BARRIO LARGOS / THIEFS.,
BARRIO DUKES.,
BARRIO PRIMERA FLATS.,
BARRIO DIESICOHO / 18 STREET.,
BARRIO MAS LOCOS / MORE CRAZYS.,
BARRIO VILLANOS / VILLAINS.,
BARRIO PITUFOS / THE SMURFS.,
BARRIO BANDIDOS / BANDITS.,
BARRIO REGINA / REGINE.,
BARRIO 22 TWENTY TWO CALIBER.,
BARRIO FANTOMAS / PHANTOMS.,
BARRIO VAGOS / STRAYS.,
BARRIO SILVER 65.,
BARRIO STRAY CATS.,
BARRIO CAñON DEL DIABLO.,
BARRIO VAGABUNDOS / WANDERERS.,
BARRIO 13 LOCOS.,
BARRIO EL CARTEL 13 / THE CARTEL 13.,
BARRIO BOSQUE / THE WOODS.,
BARRIO CITY HEIGHTS.,
BARRIO AZTECA 13.,
BARRIO PANDILLA JUVENIL / THE MOD SQUAD.,
BARRIO COWBOYS.,
BARRIO PANTERAS / PANTHERS.,
BARRIO MUTUA 13 / MUTUALISM.,
BARRIO EL RUBI / THE JEWEL.,
BARRIO CINCO ESQUINAS / FIVE CORNERS.,
BARRIO LOS LAURELES / LAUREL SIDE.,
BARRIO 360 BOLT - INACTIVE (OLDIE).,
and many more, some I know where they're at, some I know Homies from, some I see hit up on the walls and camiones (buses), and some I don't get along with., "ALL" are "13" since their creation, some go back to the 60's as in my familias neighborhood DEL SOL 13 / MISION DEL SOL - not affiliated with San Diego's Del Sol Varrio.
Last edited by Lonewolf on July 21st, 2004, 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.