Asian gang in New York City

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Asian gang in New York City

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 19th, 2004, 1:31 pm

the gangs that i know are Ghost Shadow, Flying Dragon, and BTK. Can these gang compete with Asian gangs in l.a like ABZ, TRG, WC

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian gang in New York City

Unread post by kiCKer » February 19th, 2004, 6:22 pm

hmm...i really don't like these types of questions...cuz there's no point. but the gangs you mentioned are more comparable to WC than TRG and ABZ. why? because TRG and ABZ are STRICTLY street gangs, whereas WC has ties to organized crime.

GS and FD were both "gangsters for hire" by the local tongs of NYC. same with WC.

and in the 90's, WC was turnin' more into a street gang. same with GS and FD. so you can't really say...in a general sense, both gangs can compete with each other...but what's the point?

other notable NYC gangs are MMP - Mo Ming Pai (mainly Chinese with some Korean) and the newest gang that's been makin' a lot of noise is AE (American Eagles / Asian Empire)...they've been goin' around a LOT lately...

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 24th, 2004, 2:08 pm

well that would be a site to see ghost shadows vs TR

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 26th, 2004, 1:43 am

i don't think the NYC Asian sets or any set for that matter has numbers like Kali sets. TRG is just TOO big for GS, FD or whoever...i mean TRG is spread all over Kali...all the way up north to Washington State and all the way east to Murda Mass...that's why they are called the largest Asian gang in the nation...

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 26th, 2004, 2:57 am

man the ghost shadows dont have sets, but i still think they would give the TRG a run for there money. sometimes it isnt the quantity of a gang but the quality.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 26th, 2004, 1:08 pm

my homegirl grew up with GS heads and an old homie of mine banged for FD back in the 90's...he used to tell me stories of FD goin' at war with GS and other gangs...FD and GS were the two largest gangs in NYC Chinatown.

you're right...it isn't quantity, but quality...he told me they once rumbled with 20 Korean heads from DC claimin' "Mo Rae Shi Gae", which is the equivalent of the Korean Mafia in the states...he said they were 200 deep and those 20 heads put up a good fight...imagine that...20 vs 200 (though this number might not be exact)...he said the 20 dudes got fucked up, but not before each of them took down a handful of heads...

anyway...back to the point...GS is like what Wah Ching is to Kali...don't get me wrong, i ain't downplayin' GS and what they have done and can do, but TRG...man...they are DEEP and contrary to their name...they ain't tiny...lol...somethin' more comparable would be TRG LB set vs GS...but once them other grey rags be comin'...i dunno man...

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 27th, 2004, 1:40 pm

GS should have a lot of firepower to deal with TRG

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » March 10th, 2004, 6:13 pm

NYC sets I remember are...

Ghost Shadows
Mo Ming Pai
Flying Dragons
Fuk Ching
Taiwanese Boyz
Korean Power
Korean Chaos Boyz
Green Dragons
White Tiger
Born To Kill

illxpreshun

Unread post by illxpreshun » March 28th, 2004, 12:53 am

yo dey got FD's in NY? ne one know if its affiliated with chicago's FD's? cause flying dragons died out here in like the early 90's...

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 28th, 2004, 3:24 am

i believe the Flying Dragons started in NYC's Chinatown...same with Ghost Shadows...they were the "muscle" for the local tongs there...the reason they are rivals is because FD was hired by one tong group and GS was hired by another...so that's how they started to clash...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 6th, 2004, 10:11 pm

naw..ghost shadows
flying dragons
wil kill trg abz

there triads..hella high class

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 7th, 2004, 3:22 am

gpoet wrote:naw..ghost shadows
flying dragons
wil kill trg abz

there triads..hella high class
homie GS and FD ain't Triads...that's like sayin' WC in LA is Triads...they got Triad connects. just like WC, GS and FD started out as the muscle for local Tongs/Triads...don't get me wrong...GS and FD be runnin' shi.. up in NYC, especially Chinatown (Mott St. is notorious), but they ain't no Triads...they may work like organized crime, got organized crime connects, but they a street gang that's evolved into that type...

and GS and FD killin' TRG and ABZ...add every TRG and ABZ set and they will be too many for them to kill, but who cares...right?

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » April 27th, 2004, 4:26 pm

what does TRG, ABZ, FD and GS stand fo???

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 27th, 2004, 4:35 pm

Azn Gook wrote:what does TRG, ABZ, FD and GS stand fo???
tiny rascalz gang
asian boyz
flying dragons
ghost shadows

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 27th, 2004, 4:53 pm

from a previous post
lb516 wrote:here are some from new yorks china town for your records

ghost shadows
born to kill(BTK) vietnamese
Pell and Grand Street flying Dragons
White Tigers
Green Dragons
Tung On
Chung Yee,
Liang Shan
White Eagles
Black Eagles.

hinm

Unread post by hinm » April 28th, 2004, 12:29 am

i heard KP (Korean Power) was on the same level as KK (Korean Killers).....as in power in the city....is this true?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 28th, 2004, 1:01 am

hinm wrote:i heard KP (Korean Power) was on the same level as KK (Korean Killers).....as in power in the city....is this true?
yup...KP in NYC was the equivalent of KK in LA in terms of what they meant to their respective cities

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » June 11th, 2004, 8:16 pm

what is the btk gang???

nhkteainc

Unread post by nhkteainc » October 20th, 2007, 11:24 pm

GS and FD was getting run out of Chinatown by the fukinese gangs(Fu Ching) in the late 90's. Then the FBI swept in and lock everyone up. Now, there's some younger FD n GS, but they ain't shit. FD niggas get jumped in Flushing all the time. NYC asian gangs are almost non-existence now. Some of the 80's 90's guys are getting release from prison, but their time is over.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 21st, 2007, 7:03 am

the late 80's & early 90 : ghost shadows named made noise back in the days .......in china town.

heard of flying dragons and something called korean power ..

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 21st, 2007, 12:07 pm

if there are ANY cambodians in NY there is about a 98.999% chance that either TRG or ABZ will be there too.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 21st, 2007, 7:14 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:if there are ANY cambodians in NY there is about a 98.999% chance that either TRG or ABZ will be there too.
I dont think that will happen. THere are actually cambodians down in the BX but no precense of TRG or ABZ.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 21st, 2007, 7:32 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:if there are ANY cambodians in NY there is about a 98.999% chance that either TRG or ABZ will be there too.
I dont think that will happen. THere are actually cambodians down in the BX but no precense of TRG or ABZ.
If they not there now im sure they will be in the future.
The BX not that far from Philly or Lowell so im sure there will be a influence sooner or later.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 22nd, 2007, 3:57 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
The BX not that far from Philly or Lowell so im sure there will be a influence sooner or later.
Cambodians been in NY or BX wherever in NYC for a long time same with most south east asian peps. The only asian gangs there were KP, GS, FD, White Tigers, Green dragons, and etc.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 22nd, 2007, 6:14 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
Cambodians been in NY or BX wherever in NYC for a long time same with most south east asian peps. The only asian gangs there were KP, GS, FD, White Tigers, Green dragons, and etc.
those are all Chinese gangs.
theres gotta be some trg or abz dudes there though cuz i know plenty of dudes that bang in NJ that got fam in NY.
they probably not makin enough noise to be noticed maybe?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 22nd, 2007, 9:17 pm

The closest places that bang TRG/ABZ/"O" are Lowell and some NJ towns. That's true though, I never heard of NY clicks.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 23rd, 2007, 12:01 pm

In the movie the Replacement Killers which Chow Yung Fat, there was a fobby asian gang called the Fukanese Dragons. Are they real?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 23rd, 2007, 2:34 pm

If nobody ridin the R or reppin the A gang what Cambodian gangs are in NY?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 23rd, 2007, 4:25 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:If nobody ridin the R or reppin the A gang what Cambodian gangs are in NY?
I dont think there are any, what i herd is the cambodians roll with the ricans in the bx, mite be wrong.
The TRG and ABZ are in Conneticut though. I dun know why they dont influence NY, its a huge city and filled with numerous gangs.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 23rd, 2007, 9:37 pm

Ay I NEVER seen a cambodian dude out here in NYC. Mad Pinoys no doubt, but never a Cambodian. I know the Pinoys get into some shit, they don't play.

Doesn't mean there are none but I don't ever see them. Where in the BX are they at? I usually am up around 170th and Grand Concourse.

sonnychiba

Unread post by sonnychiba » October 25th, 2007, 2:12 am

NikexCortez wrote:In the movie the Replacement Killers which Chow Yung Fat, there was a fobby asian gang called the #%@& Dragons. Are they real?
Nike, shit I wasn't never gonna post up in this bitch but they say the forum gonna be kickin foos off if they don't so here's my first:
Fukienese Dragons ain't real. They based on a real one though called Fuk(pronounced "fook") Ching. Fuk Ching supposed to be on some high level human/heroin trafficking tip. NY Chinese gangs is some wild shit

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 25th, 2007, 9:55 am

Theres alot of gangs that seem to claim Ching. Wah Ching and Viet Ching.