Mexico gangs

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Mexico gangs

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:21 pm

NAME SOME GANGS FROM MEXICO?

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: LOS LOCOS DE MEXICO

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:22 pm

SOME GANGS IN MEXICO ARE MOSTLY VATOS LOCOS AND SUR 13

STEVIE

Unread post by STEVIE » February 5th, 2004, 6:29 pm

YEAH IVE HEARD ABOUT SURENOS IN MEXICO

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » March 26th, 2004, 4:35 pm

hahahaha...........dude all the damm mexicans are here already.......take your pick.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 26th, 2004, 8:04 pm

whoever started this post should be banned for the simple fact that they think mexico is in south america. WTF?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 10:41 pm

Oh Panik, you busted me up with that. No doubt! Go back to Geography class homies. There is Mexico and Central America.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » March 28th, 2004, 7:10 am

Panik wrote:whoever started this post should be banned for the simple fact that they think mexico is in south america. WTF?
LMAO....[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... ey-014.gif[/img]

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Mexico gangs

Unread post by schme » June 3rd, 2004, 5:50 am

What about the south of Mexico? Any different gang there?

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » June 3rd, 2004, 2:16 pm

I heard of a gang called Carnaleros (CNR) somewhere in Sinaloa i think

Unread post by Guest » June 12th, 2004, 7:19 am

HOW BOUT LA 18 SUM LIL BICHES FRUM MEXICO OH N YAH MEXICAN MAFIA IS THUR TOO
XVIII < DATS LA 18 SHIT

Amalite

Unread post by Amalite » December 7th, 2004, 5:00 pm

I have not seen a lot of gangs similar to the ones we have here in LA maybe i need to spend more time to see some of the crazy $hit i seen around here. But what i have seen are drug dealing mafias kill each other
with automatic rifle...crazy stuff. I do see a lot of tagging activity going on in mexico now.

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 9th, 2004, 5:45 pm

Pelones,but I think theyre gone

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » December 23rd, 2004, 12:57 pm

latin kings,party people,sur 13,MS,18 st,,2/6,and some nortenos. thatz all i kno.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 27th, 2004, 6:58 am

Can u name some gangs from the mexico city/cuernavaca area???

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 4th, 2005, 10:40 am

I had to translate this story from the spanish original written form, it is not all that well frased and formed, but I tried my best and here it is.

A TALE ABOUT CHOLOS IN MEXICO CITY

Its origins we can find them in the "fancy-dressers" (Los Pachucos) of the first half of the last century. Later with the arrival of the 50’s and the 60’s, movies like "Rebel without a Cause" and "The Savage" marked the guideline to the ‘then’ youthful gangs -these were youths that had access to a secondary school education, they were considered inside the middle class, but by the 70’s the new youthful identity began to be gestated into new “Bands of Chavos”. These were youths of marginal strata from generally sub-employed familes.

Francisco Velasquez aka: El Veloz, a member of a Band with an old nostalgic mythical aura "LOS PANCHITOS", commented that his Band arose in the popular Colonias of the west valley of Mexico City: they had members from all walks of life in the band, there was the dope-dealer, there was the student, there was the laborer,and there was even the self-employed.
Los Panchitos marked their territory to be defended from rival bands, but above all to "battle the police intrusions" during the crime epoch of "El Negro Durazo" the notorious police chieftain of Mexico City.

The phenomenon of the "Bandas de Chavos" extended to all the marginal zones of the Valley of Mexico. José Luis Sánchez aka: El Chocorrol, was a member of the band of "LOS PATOS" of City Nezahualcóyotl aka: Cuidad Neza, “I never ceased to be a part of the band”, he assured, but by the end of the 80’s, we and other bands decided to put an end to the violence, our Bands put down their territorial feuds and problems and began to work in an organized way for the welfare of the Chavos, mainly for those that took the extreme road of drugs and delinquency, “there is Chavos that still walk a little bit devious and tilted to one side", and that is exactly the problem we are addressing with the new gang phenomenon, in order for us to create a better future for the new generations, said El Chocorrol, who at present is a leader of a center for “The Youth of City Neza”.

At the end of the 80’s and the beginning of the 90’s, more and more groups of "CHOLOS" appeared in the streets of City Nezahualcóyotl.
They copied and brought to the city the style from the street gangs of Los Angeles, California, and they adapted them to Neza.

“Here the “CHOLEADA” in Mexico came in as a fashion, we accepted it like our life”, commented El Caballo.
Just like in the suburbs of Los Angeles, in Neza the new members of the clicka are "jumped in".
In Neza, the gangs of cholos, "control and rule" Rifan Y Controlan as they say in L.A.
They mark their territories, they take over territory, and they have their drive-by’s and walk-ups.
There have been several very large confrontations with shootouts in the city.

“They are youngsters the age of my nephew whom arrive with gun in hand and don’t think twice about it”; the clashes among the gangs have spilled a lot of blood in the neighborhoods "Smile now & Cry later", said "El Shah" adding: “I have a neighborhood full of virgins because of so many homeboys killed”.
Why? He asks, and then answers himself “because they are cholos”.

These Cholo gangs carry the "crazy life" to an extreme. Some are distributors; many slang rock or any other type of fix. Others are involved in crimes of the common statute; lets go there and see what we can do for us all, then shaking down a business or mugging people, said El Caballo.

It is estimated that in City Nezahualcoyotl there are some three thousand cholos. The Cholo gangs in Ciudad Neza are the following ones listed;
41 STREET,
DK13,
COBRAS 13,
SUR 13,
COBRAS 38,
SOUTH KINGS 13,
And
LA MARA SALVATRUCHA from Colonia Las Aguilas.

The members of the nostalgic mythical Bands from the 70’s are worried. They see in the cholos, a serious social problem and they are trying to seek a solution; “it doesn’t just depends on us to seek those alternatives, there is others that carry bigger suitcases here, in this case to do works and actions in favor of our youth” declared José Ramírez, of United Bands of Neza center.

“Mister Chuy” stated, “this is a dream, a nightmare, and a reality, today you laugh, tomorrow you cry, comprendez mendez”.