New Jersey (Newark area)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

New Jersey (Newark area)

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2004, 9:22 am

POST HERE

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Newark New Jersey A.K.A. BRICK CITY

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 11th, 2004, 9:38 am

CRIPS=GRAPE ST 103rd,INSANE GANGTA CRIP,SHOTGUN CRIPS,PAY back,NORTH SIDE KILLA GANSTAs,HOOVER 74.
BLOODS=662 MOB PIRU,SEX MONEY MURDER BLOODS,GANGSTA KILLA BLOODS,UNITED BLOOD NATION,VALENTINE BLOODS,DOUBLE I BLOODS,LIL BITY BLOODS now defunct,LIL BRICKS BLOODS,KILLAS FROM CHADWICK BLOODS,NO LIMIT BLOODS.

OTHER=LATIN KINGS on the NORTH SIDE Mad other clicks basically aligned with BLOODS AND CRIPS depend on the area to name right now.

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 12th, 2004, 12:05 pm

Snowman u missed out on mad diff. sets, 1st off most gkbz in the brickz converted to G 5hyne aka Clean Up Set 001020, we also got 5-9 Brimz and 62 Brimz, Brick Bity Brimz, NTG whoop whoop NTG run the Brickz we bomed from the Bx to B-K, to the Brickz, Ill Town, Eastwick,Queen City, GunzWick, NTG 001006 all ova the Jerz, plus Fair Mob Piruz from Ghostown all cool in the Brickz kuz Ghosttown is all cripz, LHP- Lime Hood Piruz gettin it Poppin out here in jerzey too so its all G. and also theres this Blood Set that was supposed to b Poppin by Bounty Hunters called Chip Set they originated in Franklin, but now they spreadin out all ova NJ only thing is they not Officialy a Blood Set. na mean any thing bangin that Chip Set shyt is food. East5ide

5yN aka Mr. Dripz, 937-00093-001006- Homi5ide

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 12th, 2004, 2:31 pm

damn i can't believe a treal ass city like brick city sold out and went blood and crip

Coco B

Unread post by Coco B » June 12th, 2004, 8:21 pm

whats up peoples, remember growin up when S.O.A.P was big. Before I moved down to SJ, i know bloods were up in EO around the western beef and main st in orange but damn.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 13th, 2004, 9:13 am

bayarearep wrote:damn i can't believe a treal ass city like brick city sold out and went blood and crip
yea man its unfortunate. I gotta give props to DC and Baltimore still keepin that sh*t Str8 East Coast style.

chris22

Unread post by chris22 » June 13th, 2004, 10:57 am

philly don't do any blood or crip sh*t either.

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » June 13th, 2004, 5:39 pm

Peace to everyone!

Can someone tell me if Newark has Rollin 60 Crips?

What is the territory of the Rollin 60's in Newark?

Peace!

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 14th, 2004, 10:24 am

yea they got Rollin 60's Cripz in the Brickz, but they rep that 6,all the REAL rollin 60z dont rep no folk shyt, they spread around i dont kno much of they territory but i kno they b out in downtown. Rollin 60's L.G.C. but aint much of them

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 12:38 pm

tru there is rollin 60...but i met one of they lil homies "Tingle Loc" that nigga also claimin INSANE and he stay on that folk shyt.... we also got some 30s out here...

Biggest Crip cet in newark is grape i think...i think they also callin themsleves hyatt court crips....could be wrong....newark is mostly blood tho..they got the southside and a lot of E.O. ride up into IRVINGTON and its mostly Cuzzin
Last edited by Karma on June 14th, 2004, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 12:40 pm

chris22 wrote:philly don't do any blood or crip sh*t either.

you sure about that homie??? i had to roll down there for a lil work one time....i dont know the specifics but i think they got it craccin down there

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 12:45 pm

Dez Nutz Bytch wrote:yea they got Rollin 60's Cripz in the Brickz, but they rep that 6,all the REAL rollin 60z dont rep no folk shyt, they spread around i dont kno much of they territory but i kno they b out in downtown. Rollin 60's L.G.C. but aint much of them
tru on that...i know this 60s nigga and he also claimin INSANE...said they was Rollin 60's Insane or some shyt like that...biggest cet in EWR is grape i think down but hyatt court...

it seem like blood got most of the southside of newark and irvington is mostly Cuzz...i know E.O. got mad blood out there to...we also got some 30s in newark and irvington

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Yo Dez you on that peace shyt that went down or ya cet ridin hard still...i know most niggas is really trying to chill and repect this new treaty thing..i know my big homies went to the meeting but didnt catch up with them about it just yet....what ya cet talkin homie?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 14th, 2004, 4:32 pm

A HAVE ANY OF YALL FROM NEW JERSEY,
HEARD OF ANY RAYMOND CRIPS OUT THERE?
CAUSE I CEEN A LIST THAT ALONSO WROTE
AND HE SAID THEY'RE WAS RAYMONDS OUT
THERE, IM JUST TRYIN TO FIND OUT THE REAL
OR WAS IT A TYPO.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 14th, 2004, 11:12 pm

I haven't heard of any RAYMONDS out here yet but you never know every day out here you see some officail gang s--t hit up CALI style out here I mean none of that 6 craccing, 5 popping, six star, five star Chicago Bangin s--t. The latest O/G sets I've seen hit up out here is Y.F.C a set from Long Beach and MAIN STREET MAFIA CRIP from L.A. The very first O/G one I saw was HOOVER had a whole wall hit up in E.O. back in 98-99. Who ever he was hit that s--t up hard I thought I was back in L.A.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 14th, 2004, 11:31 pm

And a response for Coco South Orange Avenue Posse I beleive they dropped that posse and replaced it with Piru or they just related same s--t to me. And Deez Nuts wrote that these 60's in New Jersey rocc that folk set. Doesn't all the bloods sets out here claim that people set except 662 and my bad on leaving the BRIMZ out I was to drunk that night. And by the way is the ZOO CREW still around both of yall Holla back.

Ctrepresenative

Unread post by Ctrepresenative » June 15th, 2004, 10:47 am

all my life i was living in newark newjersey.(Brick City Baby). and the gangs ive heard of was bloodz, crips latin kings and soldiers. ive only heard of rollins 60 in L.A.

Coco B

Unread post by Coco B » June 15th, 2004, 3:13 pm

To snowman, as of 01' Zoo Crew was still around. But I have been up there off and on from that time so who knows.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 15th, 2004, 4:32 pm

well i guess alonso got his facts wrong
about us.
rite on thanks

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 15th, 2004, 5:16 pm

Yea my bet ridin the peace treaty, NTG 001006 00093, but i mean every thing still gonna stay the same, if a kat disrespect shyt gonna get poppin its like that everywhere

Ctrepresenative

Unread post by Ctrepresenative » June 15th, 2004, 8:27 pm

a yo i keep hearing people talk about bloods and crips in Irington is there any bloods or crips around Milford Avenue or around down town jersey?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 16th, 2004, 10:36 am

Downtown NJ on Broad and Market has everybody down there any giving day Bloods got the chicken shack and arcade on lock. The gays and lesbions A.K.A the G-Units has the corner by footlocker got that on lock they only got that cuzz they girl got killed across the street from there. Across the street is were the MUSLIMS kick back at selling C.D.'s and other item's.
Up the street by Modells the CRIPS kick back its sounds weird but most of the time its peaceful.
But niggaz sometimes get there blast on or jump someone out there every so often. and that street you ask about I'll find out tonight who runs that block.
About to go down thee right now.
PEACE OUT CUZZ

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 22nd, 2004, 8:09 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:Downtown NJ on Broad and Market has everybody down there any giving day Bloods got the chicken shack and arcade on lock. The gays and lesbions A.K.A the G-Units has the corner by footlocker got that on lock they only got that cuzz they girl got killed across the street from there. Across the street is were the MUSLIMS kick back at selling C.D.'s and other item's.
Up the street by Modells the CRIPS kick back its sounds weird but most of the time its peaceful.
But niggaz sometimes get there blast on or jump someone out there every so often. and that street you ask about I'll find out tonight who runs that block.
About to go down thee right now.
PEACE OUT CUZZ

tru shyt...most everbody be downtown....you never really know who is who unless you know faces...mad hustla niccas out there to....but on the real shyt only crack off err once in a while...its downtown....5-0 stay rollin down there so most niccas is just cool and dont start shyt..theres no need for it really....just cuzz you see a nicca reppin another set dont mean you gotta mash on dude...you dont know him..he dont know you...let it lie....fucc the beef...get ya paper..thats how i feel

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 22nd, 2004, 5:42 pm

bayarearep wrote:damn i can't believe a treal ass city like brick city sold out and went blood and crip
just kuz some choose to be blood and crips they sold out?

come on thats bullsh-t you gota face it that bloods and crips is everywher
just kuz some people in dif cities and states want to be bloods or crips dont mean they sold out

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 23rd, 2004, 2:32 am

in my opinion
it's sellin out

why do cats gotta switch from hustlin to bangin a gang they have no reason to bang for

Coco B

Unread post by Coco B » June 23rd, 2004, 1:16 pm

bayarearep wrote:in my opinion
it's sellin out

why do cats gotta switch from hustlin to bangin a gang they have no reason to bang for

its mainly the young heads that is going to colors. the older heads is still putting in work

kash

Unread post by kash » June 28th, 2004, 1:08 pm

irvington niCCa...$tuyve$ant & ChanCellor ave...CCCCLLLAAAT!!!...fuCC cali....dis eastcoast...we'll show u how tah get dis mon3y...bkang! bkang!...bklu&grey cop Killa GanG...u know my motto..

"puzzy-n-pancakes"!!! Killa!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 28th, 2004, 1:15 pm

yo wuts CraCCin with that whole truCe thing???

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 28th, 2004, 11:52 pm

First off CASH you a straight BUSTER, SIDEKICC, PILLOWBITER I should have left "G" out in Straight CUZZ just like QUIK said you ain't got no "G' in you.
Fucc CALI naw nigga FUCC YOU.
How the FUCC
you a CRIP and spell your name with a "K".
CUZZ holla at a CALI "G' I "C" on Stuyvesant and 18th.
STRAIGHT BLUED UP FROM THE SHOE UP
Nigga the B-DOGGS right there respect my gangsta CUZZ I'm from CALI.
"C" me on the 1 or 94 CUZZ I'll catch the bus and tell you respect that true gang-banging state. And I know you must "C" young and ride a bus I don't even know why I'm upset I'm sorry if I'm net-banging.
But you are a STRAIGHT B-U-S-T-E-R.
And you so much of a FEMALE DOG buy me a 24oz can of BUD ICE from the Pharmacy and leave it on the chain link gate across from the hair place and if you real GANGSTA "C' me at McDONALDS.
And Yung K the truce is still alright some s--t jump off a week or so ago but it's still holding.
I respect every one gangsta but he has none. FUCC CALI LOL LOL

kash

Unread post by kash » June 29th, 2004, 7:19 am

yo homie....u tellin me i Can't spell my name with a K.. u Crazy homesliCe,i respeCt Cali and they whole style out there,but i don't like how Cali niCCaz bke talkin stuff on the eastCoast like shit iz all Calm & Cooley ..and personally i Could give a fuCC how u get down,..u d real bkitCh made niCCa...talkin bkout bud iCe and all that other b/s u said...

Ka$h Killa!

you know my motto...."puzzy-n-pancakes"

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 29th, 2004, 10:56 am

My Mistake CUZZ let rewrite the words I did wrong.
CUSTER,CILLOWCITER,CLUED,CUS,CANGING,CUS,CANGING,CUD ICE,CHARMACY,CUT.
O.K. Picture me a punk OH|| I mean cunk never CUZZ any real cat can tell you can't back up what you say one minute you say fucc CALI then a post later you say naw I respect CALI that's some straight B/S.
OH sh-t three more words.CACC,COST,C/S.
I'm out CUZZ great time laughing at you the next 94 CUS leaves 40th St and Stuyvesant at 1:57 and 2:07 now I want a 40oz of BUD ICE and I meant to say BUD ICE.
LONG BEACH MUTHA-FUCCING CRIP
I'm OUT

grape_loc

yall forgettin j.C and Union City

Unread post by grape_loc » July 11th, 2004, 10:11 pm

Over in j.C you got mad bloodz in dunCan projeCts from what I know.... Lk towards the downtown business distriCt and in Union City u got Crips out there around 18th st somewhere bloodz over up on the C-line ave. Most of them is pretty boy as hell though can't hold shyt down... I stay walkin down there cripped out and they don't say shit onCe they "C" I'm from the briCC City.

btw, I ain't Crippin my name is in honor of my tightest homie out from the Courtz. I ain't tryin to bang but me and dis NiCCa been through mad shit out in Ironbound.

Come home quiCC Duke we miss ya NiCCa.