The Willie Lynch Letter

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Willie Lynch Letter

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 7:00 pm

I'm just interested what are your thoughts on this letter? Do you believe these tactics are true and work today?
Willie Lynch's Speech On His Methods For Controlling Slaves
Gentlemen:
I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you The Gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its old highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hanging, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the field too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling Black Slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly, it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple and members of your family and any Overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of difference(s) among the slaves; and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and [they] will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, think about them. On top of my list is "Age" but it is there only because it begins with an "A." The second is "Color" or "Shade," there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantation, status of plantation, attitude of owner, whether the slaves live in the valley , on a hill, East, West, North, or South, have a fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action but before that, I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect and admiration.

The Black Slave, after receiving this indoctrination, shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generation for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget you must pitch the old black versus the young black and the young black male against the old black male. You must use the dark skin slave vs. The light skin slave and the light skin slaves vs. The dark skin slaves. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these Kits are keys to control, use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. My plan is guaranteed and the good thing about this plan is that if used intensely for one year the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

Thank you gentlemen.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: The Willie Lynch Letter

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2004, 7:23 pm

As Salaam Alaikum- ablackmanlookin,

How you doing brother? I thank you for posting a copy of this letter. This is some of the main reasons we are suffering today, our(black folk) ignorance and self-hatred has to be discected and studied very carefully.
We were not just born with the ignorance that we(black folk) have. Ever since our(black folk) capture, many of us have never learned our real identity as the original people of this earth, and I say to the brothers and sisters here on this site, WE ARE NOT NIGGAS!!!! WE THE ORIGINAL MAN AND WOMAN ARE DIRECT DISCENDANTS FROM ALLAH(GOD)HIMSELF!!!

STUDY WILLIE LYNCH'S LETTER HERE CARFULLY AND HOLD IT UP TO OUR PEOPLE TODAY, AND SEE IF HIS SO-CALLED METHODS ARE STILL WORKING. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE CONSCIOUS BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE!!!! LET'S KEEP THE POSITIVE POST COMING. Oh yeah, ablackmanlookin, let's watch how the enemy comes and discredit this letter you posted, white folk is SO in denial about what their ancestors did to us. But remember, Allah(God) "NEVER" forgets!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

P.S.
What's up "sexy365", holla back at me on the pm. I've been enjoying our personal conversations(smile).
Last edited by 'X' on June 12th, 2004, 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 8:06 pm

As Salaam Alaikum,
Yeah brotha I remember when I first read that letter it trip me out for real. Its true but I don't care what nobody think about me I'm going to keep on speaking the truth regardless of whom or what. If our people can come on here and argue over street corners we don't own then I'm comming in here trying to help our people with Truth that will set them free. Believe me the 85% will contiune to be mislead, why the 10% will contiune to teach them the lies and have them believing that the 5% are racists and teaching falsehood. I respect truth regardless of whom it come from. Keep in touch and teaching the mentally dead.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2004, 8:36 pm

^^^^ No Doubt Brother, No Doubt.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » June 14th, 2004, 1:18 pm

I don't think that letter will have an effect today. But d.x definitely has an effect on me.

holla at me anytime!

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » August 12th, 2004, 3:16 pm

sexy365 wrote:I don't think that letter will have an effect today. But d.x definitely has an effect on me.

holla at me anytime!
Mc ren the villian in black bring it on last track khallid muhammed speaks on the willie lynch letter.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 14th, 2004, 10:43 pm

TO THE PERSON WHO PUT THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER ON THIS FORUM, THANK YOU.
THAT IS THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND ENLIGHTENING DOCUMENT FOR ANY BLACK PERSON TO READ.
I READ IT YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS IN PRISON AND I ALWAYS SPEAK ON IT.
WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN INFLICTED ON US AND WHAT IT THAT HAS GIVEN US THE MINDSET OF DISTRUST, GENOCIDE AND SELF DESTRUCTION.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THAT ALL THE GANG MEMBERS, WANNA BE GANG MEMBERS, AND READERS IN GENERAL TAKE THE TIME TO GO TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM AND READ THAT LETTER.
THE THINGS THAT I WRITE FOR STREETGANGS.COM MAGAZINE ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO BE READ AS THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 17th, 2004, 11:30 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:TO THE PERSON WHO PUT THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER ON THIS FORUM, THANK YOU.
THAT IS THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND ENLIGHTENING DOCUMENT FOR ANY BLACK PERSON TO READ.
I READ IT YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS IN PRISON AND I ALWAYS SPEAK ON IT.
WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN INFLICTED ON US AND WHAT IT THAT HAS GIVEN US THE MINDSET OF DISTRUST, GENOCIDE AND SELF DESTRUCTION.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THAT ALL THE GANG MEMBERS, WANNA BE GANG MEMBERS, AND READERS IN GENERAL TAKE THE TIME TO GO TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM AND READ THAT LETTER.
THE THINGS THAT I WRITE FOR STREETGANGS.COM MAGAZINE ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO BE READ AS THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER.
^^Exactly, nobody can deny that we not still suffering from what they did to our people in the slavery days.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 17th, 2004, 2:27 pm

This was a diabolical devilish plan. But it did work. Us learned brothas must remember he guaranteed that this method would work for at least 300 yrs. his plan was implemented in 1712 so we're still under thee effects. And he said after us being fully broken we would self-generate this brainwashing on our own for hundreds even thousands of years afterwards unless divine intervention steps in which is GOD. What most uneducated la-la land slave negroes who say this plan isnt still on us and these whites that are around today arent applying this dont realize is This devil told the slavemasters to teach this to thier wives and children, dont think you brothas with that snow bunny on your arm or your boss who promoted you but still has the same brotha you got hired with organizing files aint using this plan. Even if they werent directly showed its effects its been subleminaly planted in them from generation to generation as well. And there doing a wonderful job on you brothas and sistas who have chosen them over your own people.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 28th, 2004, 6:35 pm

Great post...just had to read it again.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 29th, 2004, 5:20 pm

And again.....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 30th, 2004, 4:15 pm

Conman wrote:And again.....
LOL, yeah this letter should be read over and over again.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 5th, 2004, 4:46 pm

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 7th, 2005, 7:44 pm

can`t believe this.somebody failed to wish those imbecile dealers a serial lightning then.