Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) I

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Chicago Sets

Unread post by Fre$h » August 16th, 2003, 3:52 pm

GrizzeL wrote:I live in the sub of chicago. And I have heard that there were some small group of bloods called outlaw bloods but they only think they claim a couple streets now about the numbers of members of kings, vice lords or GD's the number for GD's are higher in the city because they are very public they want to make sure every member is known now the Vice Lords are not as big as you think they have of members that flip or just go away and the Latin Kings are the only gang that have members that are very public but if it wasn't for its not known members or its
wanna-bes the gang would not have as much power. But mostly I think the crips are bloods are alot different then the gangs in chicago for one thing some sets of bloods fight bloods and some sets of crips fight crips. And maybe I don't understand the meaning of the names but in chicago you dont rivals with the same gang and if you do they don't make it public because that would make them look weak by not being able to control there own gang and the whole point of Folks and Peoples was to help the people in prison to make more money before there was the 2 alliences it was mostly based on race well mostly besides the big fighting between the Imperial Gangsters and the Latin Kings

The Outlaw Bloods are a local Asian (mostly Cambodian) gang. They just use the "Blood" name for recognition, they're not really connected to the Bloods on the west coast at all. As for individual nations in Chicago not in-fighting, that's just not true. Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, Black P Stones...all these gangs have been fighting amongst themselves for years now. Just as an example; Unknown Vice Lords vs. Traveler Vice Lords..."Chief Malik" Black P. Stones vs. "Ruben Night" Black P. Stones, & so forth. Folks and People affiliations hold little, to no, weight on the streets anymore as it is. Latin Kings don't even consider themselves to be People anymore, they're locked in a heavy war with the Vice Lords. So in that sense, it's a lot like L.A., every man for himself.

moonstomp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moonstomp » August 17th, 2003, 1:44 pm

wcrockets wrote:Really nobody is impressed when you try to act hard on a message board. There isn't a lot that we haven't seen in our lifetimes around here and we just look down on that thinking you are most likely an immature kid.

Also, try taking the all caps button off on your keyboard as that protocol means you are yelling everything you say at the top of your lungs.
I once saw something appropriate for the situation on another message board. "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kab » September 6th, 2003, 9:22 am

bake74 wrote:Comparing crips and bloods to GD's and ViceLords is like comparing apples to oranges. For one GD's and Vicelords is hella more organized than crips and bloods. Both of these nation's in Chicago are involved in politics. (GD's 21st century vote) Also I guarantee you this Inglewood or Compton have nothing on the GD's and lords from my city (Gary, IN) or East St. Louis. Gary led the nation in murders many times in the 90's because of these two mobs and other local gangs.
East Loc/E.Saint was outta there minds!!! Straight ruthless. But they threw something like a injunction on them back in mid '80 I think but was WAY MORE HARSH and set everybody back.

Lit used to be VERY VERY important, now days you see cats just runnin wild but some of the strict are still there.

As far as this boastin, uncalled for. Some seem to be ego trippin... why ?

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » September 6th, 2003, 9:46 am

lit in the two mobs gd's/vl's is important you can rep but if you don't know your lit then you ain't nothing, lit is very special has been alway's will be

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 6th, 2003, 1:28 pm

Yeah, I agree with you Kab. However, it's not about repping your nation, hood, or gang or even your location. Alonso, created this message board and the whole entire website to inform the public on westcoast gangs, and after looking at some of my early posts instead of bringing something to the site I was taking away from the site.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 22nd, 2004, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 6th, 2003, 6:31 pm

My Big Homie was a GD...but im not gon pretend to know anything about Vlz of Bd, GDz, Stones(chi), Lkz, etc

But I did wanna address whoever said that BPS in cali couldnt compare to the ones in CHI...I have never been to CHI but I know if you Go in the Jungles wolfin anything but peace, and wearin anything blue or grey, you might not make it out....Ive had two friends murdered in the JSBPS hood in the Infamous Jungles...the Js are like southwest La projects....the Black Peace Stones got they hood on lock.....

And dont let them come outta their hood for some drama, cuzz their come like a 100 deep at one time...Ive seen it before...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 6th, 2003, 8:16 pm

south west la project ??? the real project are more on the south east l.a avalon garden , nikerson garden , imperial court ,jordan dowm, hacienda,pueblos,avalon 116, ujima village, all those project are east sidaz south l.a

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 7th, 2003, 2:34 pm

The Jungle isn't a housing project it's a big group of apartment complexes. Another fictitious West LA project is the "Oakwood Projects" in Venice, supposedly where Shore Lines and Venice Boys live. No such place. Only Pj's in the West of LA are Mar Vista Gardens.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » September 8th, 2003, 7:50 am

Arent the C-Notes alligned with Eighteenth Street and the F-13s alligned with the Latin Kings?

And don't the Bloods often use inverted pitchforks in their writing????

Good website:

http://www.chicagohoodz.com

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 8th, 2003, 12:01 pm

there are some housing projects ova here in city bps hood, I forget what they called though

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » December 16th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Anyone familiar w/ Ambrose? They're from Chi-town but we have a set up here in Kenosha now. I also heard rumors that there is a Blood set in K-town too. I dont know if there's any truth to that though.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » December 25th, 2003, 5:37 pm

To Snowman...I'm not aware of those connections personally, but I do know that the Satan Disciples from West Chicago have been shown to have connections to 18th St. in L.A., so of course the nation itself would be aware/a part of such connections. I also know that members of the Dead End Harpy's gang have connections with the Gangster Two Six Nation, though whether it's just family ties, or buisness I have no idea.

To Rossonero...What exactly were you wanting to know about the Ambrose? I'm sure any info you'd need could be found at either Jinx, or B's websites. They're both very good, so I'd say look there first. I'll list the addresses below.

http://www.chicagohoodz.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/chicagomobs/

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

blackstone rangers

Unread post by looney » January 12th, 2004, 2:17 pm

what are they and are they bloods or not

cSIXTY

Unread post by cSIXTY » February 10th, 2004, 10:52 am

was up

from chitown

yo gotta give my 2 cents on sum history

representin PILSEN

gangs in my hood

SD ( satan disciples mainly latino mexicans branches thru out the ss of the city originally from oakley n 18th not asscoicated with the 18st gang..however there are numerous gangs in chicago from 18th st ...curious if there's any relation...o well)

now i know disciples have been around since the 60s ie COOLEY HIGH...

another semi big gang in my hood is the ambrose named after the saint ...and was originally from the 60s as well....more gangs in the hood are Latin counts ..another gang from the 50/60s...

Bishops, another gang that to my knowledge has been around since the 70s....( I WAS BORN IN 74 )

latin kings ....well there have not been latin kings in pilsen since the early 80s...they use to be on coulter 25th st near westen but they died off here ...with the formation of the sd takin over ...the west side of pilsen...

now those of you who are not from chicago ...two of the oldest and biggest mexican neighborhoods are PILSEN and LIttle VILLAGE aka la villita.or mainly know n as 26 st..which has a big LKN it's also home to their rivals the TWO SIX ...named after the street their on...

there is a old video documentary on chicago street gangs called " gangs the struggle to survive" made in 1985 this video has rare interviews with the gangs that were around in the mid 80s

like I stated there are numerous gangs thoughout the city that ( by the way was rankled as murder capital in the USA 2003 a status i am not proud of ) i just gave you the big gangs in my hood

while bigger gangs like the GDS STONES VLS ( all west side n ss gangs )

all have divisions or branches VLS have branches like travelin, conservative and many more I have forgotten ...north side gangs are numerous as well

SPANISH COBRAS , imperial gangsters, MANIAC latin disciples and many more

http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/49/35/bd_2.JPG

http://i24.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/48/c8/3b_1.JPG

if there is anyone interested in obtaining a copy of this film you can email me at a_todo_madre@yahoo.com

i am also getting a documentary on oldschool NYC gangs from 78/79 with the savage skulls ...again anyone interested email me

nuff respect to all the chitown heads on this board

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 16th, 2004, 1:22 pm

vt. lit in the two mobs gd's/vl's is important you can rep but if you don't know your lit then you ain't nothing, lit is very special has been alway's will be

hell yea a pumkin head is comin my way slipup on my lit ,but still alliswell

G_Mac11

Unread post by G_Mac11 » February 22nd, 2004, 10:53 am

To me chicago is 100 times deeper than l. a. they dont have big long square territories is in every street corner a set 30000 gd`s 18000 vice lords 18000 latin kings only in chicago without counting latin counts, cobras, sd, scr, mld,... the gd is a organization making million dollars aint no gd bangin against a gd like etg against 60`s wonder how much money do etg make a year, in chicago is mafia style.

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 10:47 pm

Let me tell yall something. Chicago gangs is not all about drug dealing. Just wearing two wrong colors could get you killed trust me I know. some I know crips and bloods are popular and you shouldn't mess with them. But me living in chicago in the gd set it is hard to avoid a gang confrotation and it is just as dangerous as l.a. I know alot about this gang stuff and trust me it has got alot harder than it use to be to live in chicago gang set's.

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 10:50 pm

G_Mac11 wrote:To me chicago is 100 times deeper than l. a. they dont have big long square territories is in every street corner a set 30000 gd`s 18000 vice lords 18000 latin kings only in chicago without counting latin counts, cobras, sd, scr, mld,... the gd is a organization making million dollars aint no gd bangin against a gd like etg against 60`s wonder how much money do etg make a year, in chicago is mafia style.

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 10:51 pm

jaylady wrote:Let me tell yall something. Chicago gangs is not all about drug dealing. Just wearing two wrong colors could get you killed trust me I know. some I know crips and bloods are popular and you shouldn't mess with them. But me living in chicago in the gd set it is hard to avoid a gang confrotation and it is just as dangerous as l.a. I know alot about this gang stuff and trust me it has got alot harder than it use to be to live in chicago gang set's.
are u from chicago?

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 10:59 pm

Y.G. wrote:TO RESPOND TO BAKE74: YOU MUST HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CALI ESPECIALLY THE L.A. AREA WHERE YOU CAN LOSE YOUR LIFE IN SPLIT SECOND. YOU ALSO SAY THAT THE BLACK P. STONES IN L.A. CAN'T COMPARE TO THE ONES IN CHICAGO WELL I DARE YOU TO GO THROUGHT THE JUNGLES AND I BET YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T SURVIVE. guys BETTER START RESPECT US CALI guys.
actually u can't compare them because it is rough out here too. if u come out here and come to such places such as k- town.o.a.k or rack city your bound to get shot at.

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 11:00 pm

wessyde19 wrote:Does anybody know any crip or blood sets in chicago?
there are none

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 8th, 2004, 11:02 pm

Rossonero wrote:Anyone familiar w/ Ambrose? They're from Chi-town but we have a set up here in Kenosha now. I also heard rumors that there is a Blood set in K-town too. I dont know if there's any truth to that though.
it's not a blood set in k-town

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » August 9th, 2004, 1:12 am

I dont know where everyone gets the impression there is beef between the Stones in L.A and Chicago a Stone is a Stone period

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 1:46 am

yes their is a blood set in chicago..they are called outlaw bloods...outlaw bloods and loco boys were pretty close...loco boys died out though..olb still around...they fight against the kings and gds at uptown...as amatter of fact, an olb recently got shot by a king about a week ago...

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 9th, 2004, 3:07 pm

dopekid127 wrote:yes their is a blood set in chicago..they are called outlaw bloods...outlaw bloods and loco boys were pretty close...loco boys died out though..olb still around...they fight against the kings and gds at uptown...as amatter of fact, an olb recently got shot by a king about a week ago...
if u talking bout the north side I don't know nothing about the latin kings and latin queens but the outlaw bloods they really not nothing out here

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 6:13 pm

yeah theirs kings on the northside....u got the kings from uptown...kings by peterson...well, i think they're assyrian kings....kings on ainslie and kedzie...theirs kings on the northside..and the bloods from uptown..they're not makin as much noise as they used to but they still around

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 9th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Yeah they got the Outlaw Loco Bloods they really aint shit
the Lords holdin it down
IG'S getting big
Havent seen no Satan Disciples In Rockford
Apache Stones coming back
Watch out for them Cobras

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 9th, 2004, 11:31 pm

dopekid127 wrote:yeah theirs kings on the northside....u got the kings from uptown...kings by peterson...well, i think they're assyrian kings....kings on ainslie and kedzie...theirs kings on the northside..and the bloods from uptown..they're not makin as much noise as they used to but they still around
i know where some kings are i know it's some in chicago heights.but thats all i know I know more about the southside and the west side.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 10th, 2004, 8:14 am

the sgds starting to run things around lawrence pulaski...damn, i forgot who kicked off the igs on murdrland..dont know if it was cobras or sgds...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 10th, 2004, 4:59 pm

I think it was the Cobras

jaylady

Unread post by jaylady » August 10th, 2004, 10:59 pm

dopekid127 wrote:the sgds starting to run things around lawrence pulaski...damn, i forgot who kicked off the igs on murdrland..dont know if it was cobras or sgds...
basically i don't know much about the mexican gangs I'm know more about black gangs but thats why i'm trying to be informed about some of the latin and mexican gangs

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » August 17th, 2004, 8:54 pm

Y'all cats in chi might know the answer to this
but is Do or die affiliated with any of those Chi town gangs
and i was hearing somewhere that Twista was Four Corner Hustler
is that true?