Lincoln Park-SD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Lincoln Park-SD

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:32 am

I'm just curious because I've been listening to Mitchy a lot.. I heard rumors they use to be crips?? How did they form? What are the naem of the clicks(sub-sets), whot they beef with, etc..

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Lincoln Park-SD

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 11th, 2004, 11:55 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'm just curious because I've been listening to Mitchy a lot.. I heard rumors they use to be crips?? How did they form? What are the naem of the clicks(sub-sets), whot they beef with, etc..
They used to be Lincoin Park Pirus in the early 80's. I will get some more history on them for you because a lot of my family are from Lincoin Park. I have one that was from Lincoin Park when it first got started. Their main rival is East Side Piru(Skyline). Also right now they have a feud going with NHC. Skyline and Lincoin Park for the time being with the younger generations will always be deadly enemies. Lives on both side have been lost in this War. Lincoin Park have a on and off feud with Emerald Hills another blood set and are very close with 5/9 BRIMS. Also they hate Offarell Park because they are close with Skyline 6 & 8 running mates.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 12th, 2004, 12:21 am

My mom lives in Paradise Hills. I remember getting off the freeway on Market Street, turning east to get gas and the first gas station on the right had an army of crips in front of it. This was like in 88-89. NHC is what they claimed. But I did see bloods further east. I bet its getting bigger...

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 11:15 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:My mom lives in Paradise Hills. I remember getting off the freeway on Market Street, turning east to get gas and the first gas station on the right had an army of crips in front of it. This was like in 88-89. NHC is what they claimed. But I did see bloods further east. I bet its getting bigger...
Yes In 88-89 if you was a blood you better not be caught slippin on 47th unless you was ready to die. They used to be at the Gas station, on top of the hill above the gas station, and across the street at that store. Yes if you drive down 47th street heading South once u passed Imperial ave thats Lincoin Park. Yes if u contiuning heading East your going towards Emerald Hills another blood set and back west towards West Coast Crips.

buga

Unread post by buga » June 12th, 2004, 11:57 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'm just curious because I've been listening to Mitchy a lot.. I heard rumors they use to be crips?? How did they form? What are the naem of the clicks(sub-sets), whot they beef with, etc..
Who is mitchy?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 12th, 2004, 12:48 pm

You know what else was funny, that liquor store was painted solid blue. The Iraqi owner used to have a blue rag tied around his head. My road dogs grandma lived in the trailer park that was on 47th just south of that gas station. We used to up there and by brews all the time and they must have just figured that if these two white boys are from around here. The must psycho so they never tripped and would even give us the wuz up head nod. Ij uts figured San Dog was a bunch of wanna be's so I never was afraid of them. Maybe I should have been?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 6:16 pm

buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?
A rapper from san diego thats from Lincoin Park.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 6:23 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:You know what else was funny, that liquor store was painted solid blue. The Iraqi owner used to have a blue rag tied around his head. My road dogs grandma lived in the trailer park that was on 47th just south of that gas station. We used to up there and by brews all the time and they must have just figured that if these two white boys are from around here. The must psycho so they never tripped and would even give us the wuz up head nod. Ij uts figured San Dog was a bunch of wanna be's so I never was afraid of them. Maybe I should have been?
Another thing is when Black gang members see a white person the first thing that come to their mind Thats the police.
Yes you some what prove my point that I was trying to get people to understand about black gangs. Believe me San Diego is far from wanna be's its just that you guys was white and wasnt no threat to them. No disrespect to you but if i was with you then believe me u and I would been fighting all of them. Even now if u drive through and they get eye contact on you they are throwing up the hood to you. A couple months ago they shot somebody in a car waiting for the light. Friday night they are very deep at the VFW club which is next store to where the store once was.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » June 12th, 2004, 9:08 pm

buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?

mitchy slicc is a rapper from lincoln park he bangs piru

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 9:26 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:
buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?

You mean he's from Lincoin Park and dosen't like Skyline(East Side Piru).

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 12th, 2004, 10:47 pm

That's confusing are LP bloods or Pirus, because I could've sworn they were bloods because oft he beef w/ skyline.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 12th, 2004, 11:23 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
pimpsmooth420 wrote:
buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?

You mean he's from Lincoin Park and dosen't like Skyline(East Side Piru).
Somebody educate me on the subject, correct me if you please cuzz, I was on the assumption that BLOODS/PIRU/BRIMS are all on the same side of the line versus the CRIPS, even though blood fight blood, and piru fights piru and so on, but what I don't understand is the difference between being a BLOOD, a PIRU, or a BRIM, question for anybody to enlighten me for my stupidity. I threw in the "cuzz" just to stir up the hornets.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 13th, 2004, 8:13 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:That's confusing are LP bloods or Pirus, because I could've sworn they were bloods because oft he beef w/ skyline.
Lincoin Park and Skyline are both Blood gangs period. It just Skyline are Piru's which if you want to be technical a division of The Bloods. The beef has nonething to do with Skyline being Piru's because at one time Lincoin Park was piru's. If you find any old OG from Lincoin Park some have that Lincoin Park Piru tat on them.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 9:46 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:That's confusing are LP bloods or Pirus, because I could've sworn they were bloods because oft he beef w/ skyline.
This is what's confusing to me from the STICKUPKID, quote "LP bloods or Pirus" ?., I always thought that they were the same, so the question threw me way off., I did have it right BLOODS, PIRUS, and BRIMS are all the same family per say, correct ?, That's not to say that Lincoln Park or Skyline are the same, I'm talking about PIRU & BLOODS, not the neighborhoods.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 13th, 2004, 2:35 pm

From what I know homie that Piru was started in Compton because of the name of some street and they adopted the color red/burgandy, and brims were an old set in LA and then the bloods. So i assume they all clicked up and were all under the blood umbrella. But, I worked at some construction site once and some 30 year old man was draped in all blue and said he had just got out the clink. And some other black dude said you must be an OG from Lincoln and I always heard wannabes when I went to elementary saying Lincoln but also saying crip. Then I asked my older brother and he said they use to be crips but then went blood.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 13th, 2004, 4:01 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:From what I know homie that Piru was started in Compton because of the name of some street and they adopted the color red/burgandy, and brims were an old set in LA and then the bloods. So i assume they all clicked up and were all under the blood umbrella. But, I worked at some construction site once and some 30 year old man was draped in all blue and said he had just got out the clink. And some other black dude said you must be an OG from Lincoln and I always heard wannabes when I went to elementary saying Lincoln but also saying crip. Then I asked my older brother and he said they use to be crips but then went blood.
Well if everyone would read then they would know where Piru was started and wouldn't come in here asking silly questions. Yeah you have some Bloods that wear Blue because they can't wear Red or in the case of Lincoin Park Green because of parole restrictions. Well as far as I know since 1979 when I first became aware of the gang life Lincoin Park has always been Bloods. Yes they are marks if they are saying crip and Lincoin in the same breath.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 13th, 2004, 9:41 pm

Wow then I been lied to the whole time. Because a couple people I know are convinced on that theory. But a lot of them never lived in SOuth East, so that's another reason. I don't much about B's and C's I just don't like speaking on things I don't know about.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 5:50 pm

"Yeah you have some Bloods that wear Blue because they can't wear Red or in the case of Lincoin Park Green because of parole restrictions". Mr BlackManLooking, You've got me lost on this one, Bloods wearing Blue ? Because of parole restrictions ? So if they walk in to another Blood or Piru hood, they'll be targets would'nt they ? And their P.O. or Five-O would'nt have a problem with them wearing Blue ?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 15th, 2004, 10:17 am

lonewolf wrote:"Yeah you have some Bloods that wear Blue because they can't wear Red or in the case of Lincoin Park Green because of parole restrictions". Mr BlackManLooking, You've got me lost on this one, Bloods wearing Blue ? Because of parole restrictions ? So if they walk in to another Blood or Piru hood, they'll be targets would'nt they ? And their P.O. or Five-O would'nt have a problem with them wearing Blue ?
No see you are thinking of the old days when it was all about colors. Banging have change and No when they do where blue everyone that knows then knows who they are. I have several homies on this Gang Parole and they can't wear nonething Red, Hang around known gang members, or have any gang related material in their sleeping area of the home. Yes can't even go to one of there Homies funeral. No the Po dosent mind if they visit the office dress in blue becaus esee your of the thinking like dress down hard in blue in gang wear. Some of my homies may have a blue fubu shirt with some dark blue Fubu pants but it look presentable.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 15th, 2004, 7:30 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:"Yeah you have some Bloods that wear Blue because they can't wear Red or in the case of Lincoin Park Green because of parole restrictions". Mr BlackManLooking, You've got me lost on this one, Bloods wearing Blue ? Because of parole restrictions ? So if they walk in to another Blood or Piru hood, they'll be targets would'nt they ? And their P.O. or Five-O would'nt have a problem with them wearing Blue ?
No see you are thinking of the old days when it was all about colors. Banging have change and No when they do where blue everyone that knows then knows who they are. I have several homies on this Gang Parole and they can't wear nonething Red, Hang around known gang members, or have any gang related material in their sleeping area of the home. Yes can't even go to one of there Homies funeral. No the Po dosent mind if they visit the office dress in blue becaus esee your of the thinking like dress down hard in blue in gang wear. Some of my homies may have a blue fubu shirt with some dark blue Fubu pants but it look presentable.
Well, presentable clothing as if you're going on a job interview is one thing that I can understand, however It sounded to me at first that you were talking about battle wear, rags per say, out in the hood park.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 16th, 2004, 9:40 am

lonewolf wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Well, presentable clothing as if you're going on a job interview is one thing that I can understand, however It sounded to me at first that you were talking about battle wear, rags per say, out in the hood park.
No Bloods arent going to wear Blue flags never that. I wish u was in San Diego so I could show u around and then you can see it up close for yourself.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 16th, 2004, 6:27 pm

Homie, I am in San Diego, been down here for the last half decade, and prior to that, on a regular basis down here. But I suppose that I'm failing to grasp what your experience with this issue is. Sorry my man, I guess I'm an old dog from Los whom never has witnessed a Blood wearing blue, unless it was for church or a job interview, and even that is rare, but I suppose that has changed, just like everything else.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 6:53 pm

The reason why I said LP use to be blue is because when I moved to SD from LB, I lived w/ my dad's sister and there Filipino and she had a son-in-law from Lincoln Park Syndo Mob. This was around '88-90 and I was about 5/6 years old. He and his brother were both from Syndo Mob but they were filipinos and I know they lived on Logan Ave. I played at their house when I was little I remember all their friends were black and they had pistols and they would say cuzzin and crip. Then a year later the Air Force Ones came out w/ some green ones w/ the green swoosh and all the guys would wear was green for the money. But prior to that I had stole a blue bandanna from him, and dude has to be in his late 30's to 40's and he's all drugged out. He was good friends w/ that guy who killed a Sheriff and got away w/ it for self-defense, and then he died in 2000.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 17th, 2004, 10:07 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:The reason why I said LP use to be blue is because when I moved to SD from LB, I lived w/ my dad's sister and there Filipino and she had a son-in-law from Lincoln Park Syndo Mob. This was around '88-90 and I was about 5/6 years old. He and his brother were both from Syndo Mob but they were filipinos and I know they lived on Logan Ave. I played at their house when I was little I remember all their friends were black and they had pistols and they would say cuzzin and crip. Then a year later the Air Force Ones came out w/ some green ones w/ the green swoosh and all the guys would wear was green for the money. But prior to that I had stole a blue bandanna from him, and dude has to be in his late 30's to 40's and he's all drugged out. He was good friends w/ that guy who killed a Sheriff and got away w/ it for self-defense, and then he died in 2000.
Send me a private message and we can discuss this more in details. Yes Logan Ave is Lincoin Park area and believe they are Bloods.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 17th, 2004, 10:33 am

I GOT A HOMIE THAT WENT TO LINCOLN PARK AND SAW A BUNCH OF BLOODS WEARING RED AND SPORTIN BROWN FLAGS TOO. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 17th, 2004, 11:25 am

C_Ridah253 wrote:I GOT A HOMIE THAT WENT TO LINCOLN PARK AND SAW A BUNCH OF BLOODS WEARING RED AND SPORTIN BROWN FLAGS TOO. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE?
Lincoin Park is the set name or are u referring to Lincoin High School? First of all They are Bloods and wear Red a lot but sportin Brown rags I don't no shit about that. I go through their set everyday and the only rags they going to sport is Green and nonething else.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 17th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Do they still wear red often? I was just wondering too why doesn't mitchy ever say blood in his raps or is he proud of being a blood? Because if you weren't from SD then you wouldn't think Mitchy Slick was a blood.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 1st, 2004, 10:28 pm

buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?
[img]http://www.rapbay.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=1170[/img]

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 1st, 2004, 10:30 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
buga wrote:
Who is mitchy?
[img]http://www.cellarnoise.com/images/mitchyslick.gif[/img]

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » July 9th, 2004, 2:43 pm

lincoln park mitchy is from lincoln if you were from daygo and ever heard his raps he is banging manly on the flatlines(skyline). if you cats listen for him to talk about the crosstowners. thats eastside piru. now there were rumored incidents when GPM gangsta pimp mafia was goin round poppin at fools and leavin blue rags. this is a rumor but that was in like 98 99 but don't quote me on it. cause to me GPM ain't no notorious set or excuse me wasn't far as i know them fools don't claim anymore. but if you wanna hear more from mitch get that triggeration station. he got a nicca from emerald and nhc on there. he only disses pirus on there that song is called young homie.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 10th, 2004, 11:21 pm

classicc wrote:lincoln park mitchy is from lincoln if you were from daygo and ever heard his raps he is banging manly on the flatlines(skyline). if you cats listen for him to talk about the crosstowners. thats eastside piru. now there were rumored incidents when GPM gangsta pimp mafia was goin round poppin at fools and leavin blue rags. this is a rumor but that was in like 98 99 but don't quote me on it. cause to me GPM ain't no notorious set or excuse me wasn't far as i know them fools don't claim anymore. but if you wanna hear more from mitch get that triggeration station. he got a nicca from emerald and nhc on there. he only disses pirus on there that song is called young homie.
YEAH MITCHY SLICK IS TIGHT. FOR ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO HEAR SOME REAL GANGSTA SHIT, GET HIS TRIGERATION STATION ALBUM AND HIS 3 MIXTAPES HE DROPPED, XXL HANDGUNNER VOLUME 1-3. AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HIS NEW ALBUM THAT'S ABOUT TO DROP IN THE UP COMING MONTHS, "URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME".

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » July 11th, 2004, 5:22 pm

mitchy got spits
he gets a lot of love in the bay