T. Rogers (Founder of Black P Stone Bloods)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

T. Rogers (Founder of Black P Stone Bloods)

Unread post by Lettaz » May 9th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Its in the nEw Feds He speaks on alot of Issues...Ill put up some Execpts:

Feds:Do you know the Guy from New York that started the Bloods in Prison,O.G. Mack?

T:I dont know him personally.I tried to speak to him on several occasions but we didnt have a chance to meet.

Feds:How do you feel about what he has Done?

T:O.G. Mac wasted a lot of time.He Destoryed a lot lives.He spread a lot of lies and thats the mistake of child.O.G Mac is not a Man

Feds:Whats the diffirence between gangs out East and Here in cali?

T.Rogers: Organized with more dedication.I mean way more dedication.Uh its just like IM considered a Prince out here.I have title.I have rank.I have senority.Where somebody might say you know what to hell with T.Rogers.They would never say that about somebody with prince or rights in chicago.Its more liberal out here.Im part of Black P stone.The ALmighty Black P Stone Nation.It originated in Chicago.I got a open letter from The leader of CHicago to come out to L.a. and start a Branch.

Feds:Why did you pick bloods over crips ?

T.Rogers :We werent crips.We aligned ourselves with the bloods instead of crips because the crips killed a boy by the name of Robert Bilal at the Pallidium.They Beat him to death over leather coat.We couldnt see any justification in that....

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: T.Rogers(Founder of Black P Stone Bloods) Talks

Unread post by lb516 » May 10th, 2004, 4:01 am

LOL good shit..

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 10th, 2004, 8:29 am

nice stuff he played in colors but i never saw him in that movie

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 11th, 2004, 9:46 am

SO WHAT ACTUAL HOOD IS OG MACK FROM THEN?..BUT YEAH COOL LIL OL ARTICLE..

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 11th, 2004, 2:08 pm

y.g looney wrote:nice stuff he played in colors but i never saw him in that movie
wasnt he the cat in colors that was sitting in the chair outside giving kids the crack to distrubute for him.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 11th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Lettaz wrote:Its in the nEw Feds He speaks on alot of Issues...Ill put up some Execpts:

Feds:Do you know the Guy from New York that started the Bloods in Prison,O.G. Mack?

T:I dont know him personally.I tried to speak to him on several occasions but we didnt have a chance to meet.

Feds:How do you feel about what he has Done?

T:O.G. Mac wasted a lot of time.He Destoryed a lot lives.He spread a lot of lies and thats the mistake of child.O.G Mac is not a Man

Feds:Whats the diffirence between gangs out East and Here in cali?

T.Rogers: Organized with more dedication.I mean way more dedication.Uh its just like IM considered a Prince out here.I have title.I have rank.I have senority.Where somebody might say you know what to hell with T.Rogers.They would never say that about somebody with prince or rights in chicago.Its more liberal out here.Im part of Black P stone.The ALmighty Black P Stone Nation.It originated in Chicago.I got a open letter from The leader of CHicago to come out to L.a. and start a Branch.

Feds:Why did you pick bloods over crips ?

T.Rogers :We werent crips.We aligned ourselves with the bloods instead of crips because the crips killed a boy by the name of Robert Bilal at the Pallidium.They Beat him to death over leather coat.We couldnt see any justification in that....
good shit letterz...i thought for the longest until recently that the black p stone was neutral....is this true?

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 11th, 2004, 2:32 pm

I always thought dey was bloods, or at least was allies with bloods and rivals with all crips. But I kno that Black P Stone is its own nation.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 11th, 2004, 2:39 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:I always thought dey was bloods, or at least was allies with bloods and rivals with all crips. But I kno that Black P Stone is its own nation.
Dont quote me on what I said I thought i read that somewhere, if someone else knows holla!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 23rd, 2004, 1:59 pm

...I still dont understand cuzz chi town p stones have no love for them p stones in cali since they are bloods....and i've heard alot gangstas from cali said that them stones off cali wasnt started by chi towns bps
Last edited by Anonymous20 on June 4th, 2004, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 24th, 2004, 6:24 pm

GAME wrote:...I still dont understand cuzz chi town p stones have no love for them p stones in cali since they are bloods....and i've heard alot gangstas from cali said that them stones off cali wasnt started by chi towns bps

well if that is tru. Then the BPS in Chicago were started by one person, and the BPS in LA was started by another person, which means they have no relation at all. Which I think is the case in this situation.

Same Name, Different Place.

Yeah i heard that to, but from what i heard from a gangsta from chi is that T. Rodgers was sent to Cali from Chi to start up a chapter of bps in LA but than the cali stones slowly seperated themselves from the teachings of Chi so now Chi bps dont recognize LA bps anymore. Thats just what I heard.

kingd662

Unread post by kingd662 » May 26th, 2004, 4:51 pm

The whole Jungle is blood country.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 27th, 2004, 12:55 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:
GAME wrote:...I still dont understand cuzz chi town p stones have no love for them p stones in cali since they are bloods....and i've heard alot gangstas from cali said that them stones off cali wasnt started by chi towns bps

well if that is tru. Then the BPS in Chicago were started by one person, and the BPS in LA was started by another person, which means they have no relation at all. Which I think is the case in this situation.

dog did u steal wut i wrote from sumwhere else because the second paragraph is my words, I typed it not u, where did u get it?
WTF I AINT WROTE THAT SHIT...??? I JUST WROTE THIS"...I still dont understand cuzz chi town p stones have no love for them p stones in cali since they are bloods....and i've heard alot gangstas from cali said that them stones off cali wasnt started by chi towns bps"

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 27th, 2004, 1:38 pm

GAME wrote:
SouLja4LyFe wrote:

dog did u steal wut i wrote from sumwhere else because the second paragraph is my words, I typed it not u, where did u get it?
WTF I AINT WROTE THAT stuff...??? I JUST WROTE THIS"...I still dont understand cuzz chi town p stones have no love for them p stones in cali since they are bloods....and i've heard alot gangstas from cali said that them stones off cali wasnt started by chi towns bps"
I dont know homie, maybe those was some young niggas that dont know...damn i cant call it.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 1st, 2004, 8:55 pm

BPS IN ARKANSAS ARE BLOODS…BUT THEY STILL BE KICKIN IT TIGHT WITH VL’S AND HAVE MAJOR LUV FOR THE PEOPLE NATION…BUT SH-T CHANGES FROM STATE 2 STATE U KNOW…BUT ERRRRRTIME I MEET A BPS HE’LL SAY SOMETHING 2 THE FACT OF “IT’S ALL GOOD BLOOD:WE ALL PEOPLEZ”…

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » June 3rd, 2004, 2:44 pm

lboogie wrote:

Yeah i heard that to, but from what i heard from a gangsta from chi is that T. Rodgers was sent to Cali from Chi to start up a chapter of bps in LA but than the cali stones slowly seperated themselves from the teachings of Chi so now Chi bps dont recognize LA bps anymore. Thats just what I heard.

You is right...Cuz he said it in the article...That he got sent there to start it...And they alligned with Bloods cuz they aint like crips because of they killed some dude over a jacket...He runs down how when he came here there 4 other members of blackstones here...If you read it you would understand...

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 3rd, 2004, 9:05 pm

wow im glad to hear that because I was never sure that wut I thought was rite but evidentally i was. Coo lol.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2004, 5:03 pm

TomTom wrote:BPS IN ARKANSAS ARE BLOODS…BUT THEY STILL BE KICKIN IT TIGHT WITH VL’S AND HAVE MAJOR LUV FOR THE PEOPLE NATION…BUT SH-T CHANGES FROM STATE 2 STATE U KNOW…BUT ERRRRRTIME I MEET A BPS HE’LL SAY SOMETHING 2 THE FACT OF “IT’S ALL GOOD BLOOD:WE ALL PEOPLEZ”…
DATS THE WHOLE CONFUSING SHIT THEM REAL BLOODS FROM CALI DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PEOPLES AND FOLKS ARE WHEN THEM GANGS STARTED MIGRATING THEY CLASHED INTO FOLKS AND KINGS OR OTHER PEOPLE NATIONS AND THEY ALIGNED THEMSELVES THEREFORE CREATING THESE CRIPS AND BLOODS THAT ARE BANGIN UNDER THE 5, AND SIX

exzadra

Unread post by exzadra » June 11th, 2004, 3:56 am

og mack was miller.......at least thats what they say TR speaks the truth the nation og mack started "ubn" is more self destructive then anything else one of the main initations is to randomly slice the face of any 1 whearing red??? thought Ganstas dont bang on nutrals there "ogz" are anywhere from 16-20years old what type of advice can a 16yr old give to anyone? speaking with a few of the heads of what used to b GKB made me loose all respect for it as anything but wanna bs whearin red dont make u a blood they are people nation under the 5 but bang on kings?? change the names of there sets codes rules almost every month......and usualy jump ship when the wheels fall off what happend to the hood 4 life..anyway YG exzadra elm st piruwhoop whoop p funk

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 11th, 2004, 9:13 am

exzadra wrote:og mack was miller.......at least thats what they say TR speaks the truth the nation og mack started "ubn" is more self destructive then anything else one of the main initations is to randomly slice the face of any 1 whearing red??? thought Ganstas dont bang on nutrals there "ogz" are anywhere from 16-20years old what type of advice can a 16yr old give to anyone? speaking with a few of the heads of what used to b GKB made me loose all respect for it as anything but wanna bs whearin red dont make u a blood they are people nation under the 5 but bang on kings?? change the names of there sets codes rules almost every month......and usualy jump ship when the wheels fall off what happend to the hood 4 life..anyway YG exzadra elm st piruwhoop whoop p funk
just because they ride under the 5 dosent mean they have to get along with kings just look at latin counts and vice lords now in days kings bang on em and vice versa

exzadra

Unread post by exzadra » June 11th, 2004, 9:46 am

true i dont get the point of being in a nation with other gangs and having beef with the other gangs? why not remove yourself from the alliances? :-/

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 12th, 2004, 8:44 pm

They're not "in a nation with other gangs." Various organizations (called "nations") came together to form alliances. And to answer your question, the larger the alliance grows, the more likely it's going to be that some of the organizations won't get along. It's just mathematics.

Why don't they get out? The alliances mean less and less on the streets, but I think in most places the alliances still hold in the jails - Folks will clique up with Folks, and People with People.

I don't even know if NYC's LK'z are counted as People in Chi, tho. They're supposed to be on their own sh.. with different lit, leaders, etc. So what you really got in NYC is two gangs (Bloods and Kings) using a 5 pointed star, but not having any real connection to each other, or to the People alliance in Chi.

I've never been to NYC but is the conflict between Kings and Bloods about gang sh.., or could it also be racial (latinos vs. blacks)?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 12th, 2004, 9:08 pm

Disco G 901 wrote:They're not "in a nation with other gangs." Various organizations (called "nations") came together to form alliances. And to answer your question, the larger the alliance grows, the more likely it's going to be that some of the organizations won't get along. It's just mathematics.

Why don't they get out? The alliances mean less and less on the streets, but I think in most places the alliances still hold in the jails - Folks will clique up with Folks, and People with People.

I don't even know if NYC's LK'z are counted as People in Chi, tho. They're supposed to be on their own sh.. with different lit, leaders, etc. So what you really got in NYC is two gangs (Bloods and Kings) using a 5 pointed star, but not having any real connection to each other, or to the People alliance in Chi.

I've never been to NYC but is the conflict between Kings and Bloods about gang sh.., or could it also be racial (latinos vs. blacks)?
NYC LKZ ARE NOT PEOPLE HAS THE CHITOWN LKZ WE BEEN DROPPING THE PEOPLE NATION ALLIANCE FOR A WHILE CUZZ OF THE BROTHAS BEING KILLED OVER NONSENSE BEEF NOT EVEN INVOLVING US AND HAS FAR HAS THE LK VS BLOOD BEEF OUT HERE IS CUZZ OF RIKERS AND BLOODS OUT HERE AINT UNDER PEOPLE THEY UNDER THEY OWN SHIT NO REAL BLOODS IS SUPPOSE TO BE UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION NWAYS

exzadra

Unread post by exzadra » June 13th, 2004, 3:25 am

that makes sense thanx was buggin me and tru@game i dont get why ubn rocks 5 and most the ubn fools i kno dont kno eather hole nation on some other shhh i still got more love for kings chi or bloodline then any other fools that aint about the B or the P

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 16th, 2004, 6:54 pm

GAME says:
NYC LKZ ARE NOT PEOPLE HAS THE CHITOWN LKZ WE BEEN DROPPING THE PEOPLE NATION ALLIANCE FOR A WHILE CUZZ OF THE BROTHAS BEING KILLED OVER NONSENSE BEEF NOT EVEN INVOLVING US AND HAS FAR HAS THE LK VS BLOOD BEEF OUT HERE IS CUZZ OF RIKERS AND BLOODS OUT HERE AINT UNDER PEOPLE THEY UNDER THEY OWN stuff NO REAL BLOODS IS SUPPOSE TO BE UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION NWAYS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly thats in Rikers the Bloods and the Latin Kings were just as tight as the Latin Kings are with BSP in Chi, but wat started the beef poppin was the Netas. UBN and the Netaz didnt get along but the Latin Kings were the ones who peaced both, so no beef really started, then Netas started bringin in any Latinos that entered Rikers to the Netas, and the Bloods did the same with Blackz.,then one time, a Neta banged out a Black, who was gonna get down with Bloodz, Bloodz came bak with the Shankz and then -Vicersa then the Latin Kings tired to squash it but just like it goes in the Book, Once its Green Lights- its War,LK said iight then the shyt got poppin, there were latin kings n bloods who had nuthin but love for each other like brothers, and ended up killin them selfs ova this beef.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 16th, 2004, 11:46 pm

Dez Nutz Bytch wrote:GAME says:
NYC LKZ ARE NOT PEOPLE HAS THE CHITOWN LKZ WE BEEN DROPPING THE PEOPLE NATION ALLIANCE FOR A WHILE CUZZ OF THE BROTHAS BEING KILLED OVER NONSENSE BEEF NOT EVEN INVOLVING US AND HAS FAR HAS THE LK VS BLOOD BEEF OUT HERE IS CUZZ OF RIKERS AND BLOODS OUT HERE AINT UNDER PEOPLE THEY UNDER THEY OWN stuff NO REAL BLOODS IS SUPPOSE TO BE UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION NWAYS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly thats in Rikers the Bloods and the Latin Kings were just as tight as the Latin Kings are with BSP in Chi, but wat started the beef poppin was the Netas. UBN and the Netaz didnt get along but the Latin Kings were the ones who peaced both, so no beef really started, then Netas started bringin in any Latinos that entered Rikers to the Netas, and the Bloods did the same with Blackz.,then one time, a Neta banged out a Black, who was gonna get down with Bloodz, Bloodz came bak with the Shankz and then -Vicersa then the Latin Kings tired to squash it but just like it goes in the Book, Once its Green Lights- its War,LK said iight then the shyt got poppin, there were latin kings n bloods who had nuthin but love for each other like brothers, and ended up killin them selfs ova this beef.
THE FUNNY SHIT ABOUT THAT IS THAT THE WHOLE BEEF WAS OVER A LATINO TAKING A DONUT FROM A BLACK AND YA KNOW THAT NETAS AND LKZ WERE KOOL AT ONE POINT AND EVEN CONSIDER OUR PRIMITOS "COUSINS" SO WE HAD TO RIDE OUT WITH EM

Dez Nutz Bytch

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 21st, 2004, 7:54 pm

I've never been to NYC but is the conflict between Kings and Bloods about gang sh.., or could it also be racial (latinos vs. blacks)?<

Put it like this, its 2004 every one beefs with every one,i aint got the premission to speak on upon my pplz but the UBN isnt UNITED anymore most NTG aka HGB bang on GKB aka G Shyne, sum UBN sets aint even poppin as hard anymore most of them blessed in with other sets. now word is that theres a new shyt gettin poppin and that information aint for me to put out but if this shyt is tru,alot of things r gonna change in NY and yall can thank cali for that. cali niggaz stay sleepin on the eastcoast kuz "we stole the gang shyt" from yall b if u look at history Gangs originated in NY so stop stuntin with that shyt.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 21st, 2004, 11:05 pm

THATS THE TRUTH SPEAK

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » June 25th, 2004, 1:03 am

Dez Nutz Bytch wrote:I've never been to NYC but is the conflict between Kings and Bloods about gang sh.., or could it also be racial (latinos vs. blacks)?<

Put it like this, its 2004 every one beefs with every one,i aint got the premission to speak on upon my pplz but the UBN isnt UNITED anymore most NTG aka HGB bang on GKB aka G Shyne, sum UBN sets aint even poppin as hard anymore most of them blessed in with other sets. now word is that theres a new shyt gettin poppin and that information aint for me to put out but if this shyt is tru,alot of things r gonna change in NY and yall can thank cali for that. cali niggaz stay sleepin on the eastcoast kuz "we stole the gang shyt" from yall b if u look at history Gangs originated in NY so stop stuntin with that shyt.
cool about the history,but If you knew gangs were poppin In NYC before

the LA & Chi invaison,why are you Bloodin?I'm asking in a friendly way.

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 31st, 2004, 8:53 am

I got no respect for ubn, if what yall saying is true about it falling apart,then good ridance. Down here in Houston us older dawgs have to deprogram the younger damus coming out of state jail that are getting put down in state jail. They're hollering that ubn nonsense throwing up 5 stars and the handshake their using looks like the kings hand shake!

The O.Gz here used to say "voo loo" which meant vice lord love, that only meant we showed love to them cause they banged on rips.We stay cool with the kings that are down here cause they bang on rips not cause were down with that chi town gang culture. Like I said before you dawgs that bang under the five check your bylaws and all that foolishness youll B that your more of a Chicago G more than a Blood.Nothing wrong with chi town or LA bangin but your one or the other not both. Pick one and if you have to pick one your gang wasn't official in the first place

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 1st, 2004, 11:15 am

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS
I SAY LOVE
MUCH LOVE TO FATLACES

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 8th, 2004, 9:20 am

fatlaces wrote:I got no respect for ubn, if what yall saying is true about it falling apart,then good ridance. Down here in Houston us older dawgs have to deprogram the younger damus coming out of state jail that are getting put down in state jail. They're hollering that ubn nonsense throwing up 5 stars and the handshake their using looks like the kings hand shake!
UBN died a LONG time ago homie so those kids ono wdf they talkin about it aint been kalled UBN in a hot ass min they jsut refer to therselves as eastkoast bloods now but ther is sum UBF shit out now - dont ask wut the F is i gots no idea - soun fake ne way

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 8th, 2004, 10:38 am

TomTom wrote:SO WHAT ACTUAL HOOD IS OG MACK FROM THEN?..BUT YEAH COOL LIL OL ARTICLE..